It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well, I guess that means Michael Flynn is out, but what about his brother General Charles Flynn? I brought this up before as to which Flynn was safe, as per: Q-260

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No.35004 📁
Dec 5 2017 00:24:14 (EST)
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN is safe.
We protect our Patriots.
Q

Oh dang it, I forgot to ask everyone this:
Has anyone on Truth Social asked Trump if he was -Q- yet?
edit on 12-5-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It is my belief that AG Merrick Garland escalated Joe Biden's stolen classified documents investigation up to the Special Counsel level, because U.S. District Attorney John Lausch found during his investigation, that what Joe Biden did, was criminal on an international scale.

The escalation was announced in a low-key manner, and was discussed at all by the News Media afterwards. I would wager that right this moment, most Americans are not aware that a Special Counsel Criminal Investigation is in progress, due to Joe Biden's "mishandling" of highly classified documents. The Special Counsel's name is ROBERT HUR.

When Bob Mueller was investigating President Trump, the media was giving daily updates, and spending hours speculating on what was coming next and how bad things could be for Trump.

Unlike the Trump entrapment and fabrications...

BIDEN's CRIMES ARE REAL.

BIDEN's CRIMES ARE TREASONOUS.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm not saying you aren't right. I am more on the team of "God I hope they didn't just hoax us over the moon". I was 8 in Little Rock AR when they "landed on the moon". One of the biggest thrills of my young life. Now, I know Walter Cronkite, the famous CBS news anchor, was a liar. Now, I know Nixon was setup by the CIA. I am no longer that little naïve child, but now I am still believing we went to the moon, only I think we found proof of previous human presence on the moon. That destroys their narrative all they way to the ground, IMO. Many things die if that is true and TPTB need to keep the wheels greased for their evil plans.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoAlienBastards

originally posted by: Justoneman
I will go on record to say yes Hoagland was correct. He had solid proof and the people were chastised by those some people here that others treated then as little "g" gods. Those people, one comes to mind but not calling him out, were applauded when they slammed anyone who didn't see Hoagland and his Scientists sharing their data as a pack of liars.

The exact same book, using the exact same page 1 from the Cabal manual we see rinsed and repeated.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: nerbot

Richard Hoagland's take on it was that they went, but what they found there was so wild that they had to fake the landing footage to cover it up. Lots of large crystalline structures most notably.

There are some historical anomalies that Hoagland cites to support his theory. There is a transmission during one Apollo mission where the astronaut sends: "We're down among them now", when they were nowhere near the lower elevation that would have put them even or close to even with any lunar mountaintops.

You also have Aldrin taking the controls and changing the landing location at the last moment, completely unplanned supposedly.

Another odd anomaly are astronaut Bean's odd paintings of the moon, which show quite a different landscape from the one we are told exists up there. Bean gave some very strange accounts of his experiences on the moon, and I think he was said to have had some "mental health" episodes which kept him out of the public eye for many years.

Hoagland went into quite a bit of detail on these things in the book that he and Mike Bara co-wrote, "Dark Mission". Fascinating read.

a reply to: Guyfriday

It's certainly not exclusive to the Swiss aristocracy, though it's a safe bet the Swiss aristocracy are thoroughly involved. Marrs does a good job of detailing some of the Johnny come lately families in "Rule By Secrecy". It's been a few years since I read it, so I can't remember the names. I think the Warburg family was one such though if I remember correctly.

What we know about building 6 during 9/11?

That is in the book too. Create havoc.... Building 7 was the one that breaks the spell on me. I was willing to believe a few things but the Id of one of the "terrorist" being found was total over the top BS by the Cabal. Maybe on purpose so people in high positions would know they better stay in line because there was a new sheriff coming to town as planned, Homeland Security. Something that told us it would violate our COTUS but they did it anyway with the blessing of the SCOTUS. It is still unconstitutional to violate our rights like they are despite their best lies.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

An end n a start, RAGs = rough as gutS lol = www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Folks here will recall I said the second this pic was released it was a hoax. The visual was taken from every Teevee show image based on "that's what a pipe bomb looks like A-Team"

Jan. 6 pipe bombs at RNC, DNC were inoperable, says ex-agent who contradicts FBI's official story

So to recap. Pipe bomb fake. "officer deaths," lies. "Breached," lies. "Insurrection," lies. "Trump encouraged, never discouraged," lies. No FBI involvement, lies.

Every. Single. Thing. from Jan 6 was Original Narrative = must be a lie. All of it.

And because it was set in the minds with in minutes = planned and coordinated months, even years, in advance (all on point, no wavering, complete with terms/images), the program is impossible to shake for most. And even if it was to be shown in slide show for every. one. to see, it would make as little impact as the GD revelation of the CIA meddling in the death of JFK. This is why the Tucker reveal stopped, only 100 people world wide were paying attention in a meaningful way and they already agreed it was all a hoax, they didn't need more ammunition.

CLIP, curious they didn't say no but instead giggled.

Recapping the week.
Pakistan coup seems to have failed, but regardless, chaos.
New CEO of Twitter seems to be a Trumper, but those with ants in the pants didn't check before screaming.
Turkish opposition candidate Kemal Kilicdaroglu that Russia is meddling in the country’s presidential race = one playbook.
Debt/FED showdown seems to be arriving - death of dollar announced soon?
Did CNN show the change in direction with the DJT takedown?
Invasion happening.
I could go on, but who has time...

I've mentioned this before, but the reason the above is not seen by the NPC as both remarkable, and "it's happening" worthy, is because of this mentality right here...

So this is some hologram thingy I care not about, but I happened to catch the clip and it appears that not. one. person. is actually having the experience as it was meant to be. They are all there as VideoGraphers first and foremost, not having the experience as it was created at all. Kind of means "putting on an event, stand in the audience section and make it fit a cellphone, ignore the bodies there, as they won't see it live anyway." This is the easing into the BorgVerse, the merge is happening through that machine they carry.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The same Linda Yaccarino who now heads Twitter? What a small world the political arena is, with so many revolving doors in and out of the direct line of fire.

Is the government the head pimp, or is Big Business?

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I'm not saying you aren't right. I am more on the team of "God I hope they didn't just hoax us over the moon". I was 8 in Little Rock AR when they "landed on the moon". One of the biggest thrills of my young life. Now, I know Walter Cronkite, the famous CBS news anchor, was a liar. Now, I know Nixon was setup by the CIA. I am no longer that little naïve child, but now I am still believing we went to the moon, only I think we found proof of previous human presence on the moon. That destroys their narrative all they way to the ground, IMO. Many things die if that is true and TPTB need to keep the wheels greased for their evil plans.

Exactly my point again. It is all up for grabs or nothing is up for grabs.

One should not select what they want to be "real" and not "real" in the Great Awakening, given most of the "big" events were simply an agency reading us a story complete with pictures. I didn't go to the moon, so what I think I know of it all came from NASA telling me a story, not my personal experience.

Sure, I have personal experience with the STORY itself, the Narrative, but that's it. So I can speak to the impact the Story had, in the same exact way I can speak to the impact The Cat in The Hat had, they are exactly the same. I watched it as a kid, thought it was cool, now I don't.

If you say "I want the moon to be real, it matters to me" then it also stands to reason that "god I really want Oswald to be the lone gunman" too, or "gee I really want J6 to be an insurrection" etc.. Even "gee, I want the WH to be real and coming to save us." Can't have it both ways, when we release the attachment to "yes it is, no it isn't" we then see a gray area which is not the polarity cage.

If our only connection to something is Agency we're best served not to attach to it, as the agency represents those with an agenda. Everything is merely a tool, everything, a tool to expand our awareness, and nothing more nothing less.

The more we get stuck within the polarity points, especially those defined through agency, the more we box ourselves in, the more we need extreme contrast to get out, which, ironically creates MORE desire to get deeper into the polarity to defend our POV.

See, the "moon landing" shaped our POV, as it was designed to do. If we ignore it was for nefarious reasons, it led to "if we can put a man on the moon why can't we..." and "F'n USA, kicks some commie a$$ by landing on the moon first, take that Russia." It shaped the thinking. More subtly, we stopped and turned the "stars" into a bridge too far, but instead turned space travel into fantasy land: we went, we conquered we're all done, global warming now.

Could be the key takeaway for us was simply "to travel the stars you need a lead lined metal can, using fuel." Which might have simply been to have folks ignore any other possible way to travel, any, like, oh, I don't know, maybe by the mind, soul, spirit, vibration...

Inversion. Helps to see what the Original Narrative is and just Inverted to see they Agency's point.

Invert the Inverted, it's kind of built into us.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2023 by FlyingFox because: a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Luke Z Rudkowski

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

edit on 5132023 by MetalThunder because: i dont know why she swallowed the FLY

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
ASK THE Q

REASONS are in SEASON

edit on 5132023 by MetalThunder because: challenge me

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Catching up so apologies if mentioned...re Twitter choosing WEF goon as new CEO:

It's being espoused on Telegram that this is the "HAND BACK SWITCH" a la "Let Biden be President"!

The theory is that, during Elon's twitter tenure thus far, White Hat military have added lot's of hooks/spyware to catch more evidence if the new CEO starts reusing Twitter for deep state comms.

Possibly overriding the above is more comms that Q44 took place friday and Q55 is about to take place Sunday or Monday... I.E. Stock Market crash, switchover to QFS and EBS:

1) Arya's list tweet (read thread to end of her inputs).

For the decoders, Arya's technique of converting a 3 digit number in 2 factors to create a new 3 digit number has produced some robust decodes.
E.g.

181=>(18×1)+(1×81)=99
99=9×11=>911

2) PG's live last night "THE ORANGES" majors on a key player's suicide last week (Godfather III/Pope/Suicide weekend?) but the real gold is in the various numbers and Pool references which hint to his next live being as narrator of the EBS 8 hour movies in the next few days.

Personally, I think the suicide is the POPE and here's why... Catholic doctrine says that suicide is a mortal sin depriving of salvation. What happens to the Catholic Church if its head deliberately acts to deprive himself of God's salvation??? I always felt there must be more depth to the use of SUICIDE WEEKEND in the posts... SUICIDE IS A WEAK END?
Worth noting that for centuries suicides have not been allowed to be buried in hallowed ground = church cemeteries or in churches... The last pope; unable to be buried anywhere holy... or to rephrase; the last pope buried somewhere UN-holy!

3) David Schwartz (Ripple CTO) 7-part tweet about a pirate taking out one eye with a hook: this hints at taking out the capstone of the DS fed reserve system and may also link to my twitter HOOK decode above.

Lastly, on another tack... Who saw that a FROG (Pepe/Kermit) took pride of place at the king's coronation concert??? If that doesn't point to a White Hat controlled event I don't know what would.

The guy behind Kermit, in the royal box, is Prince Edward, Charles' youngest brother and now the Duke of Edinburgh (Prince Phillip was previously) - Daily Express article

edit on 14-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, re ROBERT HUR: "Could be something..."

ROB HUR... ROBBER?
edit on 14-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Charles seems easily controlled by Brownstone content.

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That would explain his crush on Diana Ross!

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I think you mean Tina Turner........ she probably said 'no'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

next, an improovmint lol www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, Tina too but the rumour mill said it was Diana Ross around the time he got engaged too Diana... then I think Ross performed at their wedding too? Apparently he likes a bit of "color" in his sex life.

new topics

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join