It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The birth of the Web

Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist, invented the World Wide Web (WWW) in 1989, while working at CERN. The web was originally conceived and developed to meet the demand for automated information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world.

The first website at CERN – and in the world – was dedicated to the World Wide Web project itself and was hosted on Berners-Lee's NeXT computer. In 2013, CERN launched a project to restore this first ever website: info.cern.ch.

On 30 April 1993, CERN put the World Wide Web software in the public domain. Later, CERN made a release available with an open licence, a more sure way to maximise its dissemination. These actions allowed the web to flourish.

home.web.cern.ch...

CERN celebrates 30 years since releasing the web to the public domain

The European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) on Sunday celebrated the 30th anniversary of releasing the World Wide Web into the public domain.

Most people would agree that the public release was the best thing we could have done, and that it was the source of the success of the World Wide Web," Hoogland said. He added that that content posted to the web itself was of more importance – even though in its early days the web stressed CERN's connectivity budget as staff enjoyed material such as weather reports that did not always have much to do with physics.

www.theregister.com...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
19 Banks Grasp For $32.6 Billion Government Lifeline

Investors are making their best guesses at which banks are in the worst shape in the S&P 500 and out. But new data point a clearer picture of where the pain is.

Nineteen banks, including PacWest Bancorp (PACW), East West Bancorp (EWBC) and Glacier Bancorp (GBCI), loaded up with $32.6 billion from the Federal Reserve's new Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) that offers liquidity, says a report by S&P Global Market Intelligence. This facility helps banks meet withdrawals even as they sit on losses on their investments.

The U.S. set up the BTFP following a number of high profile bank failures to help regional banks access cash without resorting to asset fire sales.

Borrowing from the BTFP is skyrocketing as a result, S&P Global Market Intelligence found. The debt balances under the program hit $81.3 billion as of April 26, up more than 600% from March 15.

www.investors.com...

Bail Out

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is NUTS, as in, deserves its own thread so whoever wants,,, take it if you dare.

Before you read it, log this into memory because it matters.

Proof that the Vaccines Were a Military-Backed Countermeasure

This paragraph includes feel-good sounding words which cover up the true intent: to declare an unrestricted bio-chemical-radiological and nuclear war on Americans, subvert consumer protections under the pretense of a “pandemic response.” Note the words “whole of nation effort:”

Finally, it is clear that the clinical trials are absolutely irrelevant to the approval of the injections by the FDA, as the large-scale manufacturing of these substances does not depend on them. It is performed in parallel with these fake exercises intended to fool the public.

To be fair, few if any are going to want to look at this, and even fewer are going to put all the pieces together. We singled out Moderna here at the outset, as their entire existence made no sense. IMO, it would seem that Moderna was created long ago for a future reason and not for "cures."

The total initial amount of contract was $1.5 billion, and this was increased to exactly $8,145,591,662.60 in later amendments. Sixty cents – the criminals get points for style and attention to detail! Note that this is in addition to the $1 billion R&D contract for a handful of studies that didn’t matter which I discussed in Part 1.

The scope of the contract is “manufacturing of up to 500M doses”

Worth noting, a Declaration of War is a very specific thing,,,, "to declare an unrestricted bio-chemical-radiological and nuclear war on Americans" which means that those people, in this case all, are "enemy combatants" and lose any rights and privileges until they themselves prove they are no longer a threat. Read the entire Rona/Jab fiasco through that lens and it pretty much makes sense.

And before folks hang this burning tire around DJT's neck, this was going to happen, he drew as much attention to it as he could, but as we've seen his ability to even get documents HE himself is authorized to release is thwarted at every turn, the idea what he himself could have stopped this fright train but doing something is to not understand that life isn't black and white. There was enough information available, frankly, this thread carried enough at the beginning to show what was going on, but, folks are not all built the same.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's pretty messed up regarding your nurse friend. I think the only thing that could make it worse and more tragic is if that kid was somehow making them all kinds of money and no one would tell him anything. He slowly started figuring it out that they were all taking advantage of his "abilities." I feel like I can relate in a sense. I didn't get a tattoo, but was giving something, was told is was another thing, it did a different thing, and now I have a new ability.

Oprah didn't tell her "husband" about what kind of first generation technology they were experimenting on him. Was left in the dark. He finds out more and more each day. It's sick the sabotage that has occurred. They are going to make him the fall guy it seems. Having to choose between death or a sex change is not cool.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Utah to pilot blockchain digital IDs

The US state of Utah is to launch a pilot programme that will test the use of blockchain technology for the issuance of digital identity cards and other digital credentials that can be stored and used on a holder’s smartphone or other mobile device.

The Utah state government’s newly introduced Government Digital Verifiable Record Amendments bill requires its Division of Technology Services to undertake the pilot scheme and provide recommendations on issuing verifiable digital credentials by government entities that have the same legal status as an equivalent physical document.

www.nfcw.com...

Socure Releases Digital Identity Playbook for State and Local CIOs, CTOs, and CISOs

Socure, the leading provider of digital identity (ID) verification and fraud solutions, today released a guide for state and local Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs), and Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) to establish effective digital ID programs for their constituents.

As state and local governments continue to digitize more constituent services, the importance of digital identity verification programs has never been greater,” said Matt Thompson, Senior VP and General Manager of Public Sector Solutions for Socure. “We are proud to offer this resource to support the efforts of CIOs, CTOs and CISOs to build more innovative digital ID programs that minimize fraud while accurately and equitably verifying constituent identities online so they can access the benefits and services they deserve.”

www.businesswire.com...< br />

White House Recognizes Digital Identity as a Top Priority

Digital identity is officially critical infrastructure. On March 2, the Biden Administration made digital identity a top priority in two key announcements on Pandemic Anti-Fraud measures and an updated National Cybersecurity Strategy.

The National Cybersecurity Strategy includes “Supporting a Digital Identity Ecosystem” as a key objective for the nation.

The Strategy states: “The federal government will encourage and enable investments in strong, verifiable digital identity solutions that promote security, accessibility and interoperability, financial and social inclusion, consumer privacy, and economic growth.” We couldn’t agree more with this mission. As the statement noted, “operating independently, neither the private nor public sectors have been able to solve this problem”. A strong public-private partnership is the only way to build a better approach to support the American people.

www.socure.com...#:~:text=Digital%20identity%20is%20officially%20critical,an% 20updated%20National%20Cybersecurity%20Strategy.

Biden White House announces standards for blockchain and other critical technologies

According to the report, entitled U.S. Government National Standards Strategy for Critical and Emerging Technology, DLT and data identity infrastructure are one of eight critical and emerging technologies (CET) sectors that will have a significant economic impact in the near future.

The other areas included in the list of CETs are artificial intelligence and machine learning; semiconductors and microelectronics; communication and network technologies; biotechnology; positioning, navigation and timing services; clean energy generation and storage; and quantum information technologies.

www.kitco.com...

IMF Spring Meetings: Digital ID, Bank Account, and Smartphone - Essential 'Tools of the New World'

India’s digital ID architect tells an IMF panel that everybody should have a digital ID, a bank account, and a smartphone as they are the “tools of the New World” for digital public infrastructure.

“If you think, ‘what are the tools of the New World?‘ — Everybody should have a digital ID; everybody should have a bank account; everybody should have a smartphone,” said Nilekani.

“Then, anything can be done. Everything else is built on that.”

Moderator and CNN International anchor Julia Chatterley concurred with Nilekani, saying:

“The three basic things: a smartphone, a bank account, and a digital ID — that’s where every nation has to begin.

hackernoon.com...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Now we're talkin

::sniff::

Hollywood here we come.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ripple Ranked #1, Ahead Of Mastercard For CBDCs By Research Firm

Juniper Research, a digital sector consulting firm founded in 2001, released a new study on Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and ranked Ripple #1 out of 15 competitors. Antony Welfare, senior CBDC advisor at Ripple, who also served as an advisor to the U.K. government on blockchain, highlighted the award.

According to the report, Ripple is ranked number one among 15 established competitors, including R3, Stellar, Mastercard, G+D, FIS, IDEMIA and ConsenSys, for several reasons. Juniper Research writes that RippleNet’s “existing success and its technological capabilities within the space” as well as “its existing deployments and growth with the emerging space” were key for the ranking.

The study found that the value of payments via CBDCs will reach $213 billion annually by 2030. In 2023, it will already be $100 million, according to Juniper Research’s projections. However, the true potential will only be visible in the next few years. The radical growth potential is over 260,000% and shows that CBDCs are at a very early stage, currently limited to pilot projects.

www.google.com...

Ripple is Going to Win Big as Judge Torres Ruled Against SEC – Will the XRP Price Explode to $1?

A possible victory for Ripple against the SEC could have significant implications for the cryptocurrency industry. Consequently, a favorable ruling for Ripple could result in increased regulatory clarity for the cryptocurrency industry. This could help establish clearer guidelines and rules for companies and individuals to follow when dealing with digital assets.

Additionally, a victory for Ripple could lead to a more relaxed regulatory environment for digital assets. Also, it could provide more clarity on what constitutes security in the context of cryptocurrency. Notably, the US Securities and Exchange Commission sued Ripple Labs for allegedly marketing unregistered securities, a case that has lingered to date

www.crypto-news-flash.com...

Top Australian & Canadian Banks Tap Ripple’s Payment Solution for Cross-Border Settlements

Since RippleNet was launched, it has attracted over 300 financial institutions globally, as they continue to show their support for the payment network despite Ripple’s legal woes with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

thecryptobasic.com...

BNP Paribas Will Link Digital Yuan to Bank Accounts for Promoting CBDC Use

French bank BNP Paribas (BNP) is promoting the use of China's digital yuan by linking wallets to bank accounts, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) reported on Friday.

BNP Paribas' corporate clients will be able to connect to China's central bank digital currency (CBDC) – or "e-CNY," as it is known – through a connection to the Bank of China's (BOC) system.
BOC is one of eight banks authorized to handle China's digital currency business.

The system will link clients' "digital yuan wallet to [their] bank accounts" to enable "efficient real-time and convenient" use of the CBDC, BNP said in a statement, according to SCMP's report.
The bank will also be exploring the use of the CBDC for smart contracts, supply chain finance and for cross-border payments, it added.

www.google.com... rt/%3foutputType=amp

Texas Committee Passes Bill to Create 100% Reserve Gold and Silver-Backed Transactional Currencies

On May 2, a Texas House committee passed a bill to create 100% reserve gold and silver-backed transactional currencies. Enactment of this legislation would create an option for people to conduct business in sound money, set the stage to undermine the Federal Reserve’s monopoly on money, and possibly create a viable alternative to a central bank digital currency (CBDC).

In establishing the digital currency under Subsection (a)(2), the comptroller shall provide a means to ensure that a person who holds the digital currency may:

1. Use the digital currency as legal tender in payment of debt; and

2. By electronic means readily transfer or assign the digital currency to another person.

Physical gold and silver backing the digital currency would be stored in a pooled account at the Texas State Bullion Depository.

schiffgold.com...

Zimbabwe begins issuing new gold-backed tokens to fight runaway inflation, USD shortages

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) has set the purchase and exchange rates for the first issuance of their new gold-backed digital currency in the latest effort to mitigate the country’s runaway inflation which has seen their currency lose over 37% against the U.S. dollar on the official market in 2023.

Tokens will go on sale starting Monday, May 8, and purchases can be made for a minimum of USD $10 for individuals and USD $5,000 for financial institutions, corporations and other entities. The initial issuance will close on Wednesday, May 10, and will have a vesting period of 180 days.

www.kitco.com...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
'Da mning' emails show Hunter Biden laptop letter was 'dirty campaign trick’ to hurt Trump: GOP

“It’s outrageous that former intelligence officials deliberately chose to spread disinformation to help Joe Biden’s presidential bid,” Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, told the Washington Examiner. “The signers of the 2020 letter severely tarnished the intelligence community’s reputation and it was a steep price to pay to help Joe Biden. House Republicans will continue working to expose this dirty campaign trick and ensure accountability for the American people.”

Meanwhile Watching the WATER

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Worth keeping an eye on.

What Happens When King Charles Dies?

Immediately, the Operation Menai Bridge – a code name for the contingency plan in the event of Charles’s death – kicks in.

Gematria Operation Menai Bridge

"Ten Days of Darkness"

This one's for XUE,,,

White House Names Kamala Harris ‘AI Czar’ to Save Humanity from Artificial Intelligence

I predict she will be singing Queen's "we are the champions" all the way to hell, and just doesn't stop until she realizes she was a loser.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Personally, I would think he would've said Brad Pitt. Me I would go for Chuck Norris complete with that awesome skill set in Karate.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Walking Dead was actually filmed in a small town, Senoia, GA, about a forty min drive from where I live. I don't know why I haven't watched it, maybe just being contrary because everyone else was going bonkers over it. I love Sci-fi and apocalyptic movies. Night of the Comet is one of my favorite movies. Now that we finally have internet (yes, we out here in the rural area of the county) I will make a effort to watch it. Thanks for the input.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3
I wanted to go to Senoia so badly. I still do actually.....someday. I get contrary about shows that seem to have a lot of hype around them but on this one, I was watching it before I knew of anyone else that watched it. You just fall in love with their plight.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I like Norris too but we might need to find a younger option for you just in case it could take a minute to start filming...lol
Tim Magraw maybe???

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I predict she will be singing Queen's "we are the champions" all the way to hell, and just doesn't stop until she realizes she was a loser.

"Ah, there you are. Take a ticket, we warmed you a seat" .

"No, you are not a woman, you are a number".

"No, we have no wifi, there's no signal down here".

"No, you are not a loser".

"You are "losing", there is a difference, the pain doesn't dissipate, it accumulates".

"Hope you like it".

"I'll be back later"

"Not!".

"See ya"

"Wouldn't wanna be ya!"

"Bitch!"

"OK, Mr Kissinger, May 27, 1923 ........hmmm"

"Hate to spoil the big one, but that's Death"

(All together now)......." Who Want's To Live Forever..... "
edit on 5/5/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

edit on 5-5-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

Again, with such an outragedly high status, did Epste!n really die at MDC?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is my frame of reference...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Everyone is now "tarnished" (SCOTUS, INTEL Community, DOJ, Senate, White House)... but the U.S. House.

The House keeps "exposing". The DOJ and 97% of U.S. media keep ignoring what's exposed.

We need a BOMBSHELL from Comer or Jordan or McCarthy.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can't say this is impossible because with enough ingenuity anything is possible. I'll just say this isn't for me. Others may want to implement this type of infrastructure. I myself will never participate in these types of systems again.

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join