It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Looks like Russia has stepped up the assault, looking to close this thing out? OSINTdefender keeping track.

That's a funny thought, Iraq, Afghanistan, endless, Russia in and out.

Unrelated, just funny.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon May 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: made image a link

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Remember Pelosi and Schumer kneeling in the rotunda wearing african kente scarves?
Why were US Democrats wearing Ghana’s kente cloth?

They were supposed to be paying homage to keith floyd... but what if they were actually swearing allegiance to the Great Reset???

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

is it all propaganda though? Look at number 17. Qasim Rashid which is Arabic for Balance Section.

Given that fact that it's 17 and the name starts with -Q-, could this be the inside source?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Tweeted Clip of Elon Musk being interviewed by Bill Maher

Notice how he is holding his hands in the diamond formation, like Trump, at the 1:33 mark.
edit on 1-5-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Interesting insight from this Arya's List tweet

Great listen.
I think Elon's one liner "I deal some memes too" was definitely a prepared phrase that he wanted people to .... decode? Lol.
I deal some memes too=188
188 is an interesting number that links to 3 different number 'families'.

☆ 1×8×8=64
64 links to 311 (311 is the 64th prime) and 33.
A chessboard is 8×8. Chess is a strong Elon-Q-Pool connection.

☆ 18×8=144=12×12
This can also take us to 33 (1+2)(1+2) or 123.
144🪞441 (21×21) and can be rearranged to give 414.
144, 441 and 414 are significant in the XRP chart.
414/69 gematria includes many important Elon-related words, like eclipse and checkmate.

☆ 1×88=88=11×8
88 also gives 224 (22×4) which links to 589 in a calendar context (1 year 224 days=589)
Also in a calendar, 8/11 is day #223 which gives us the ☠️ connection.
11/8 was the lunar eclipse and🩸🌕 last year.
In gematria, 118 is Overnight. 88 is purple.

That's without even looking at these numbers as time 😄
So all the above is in play when I look at 188. See why decoding correctly is so hard? What exactly does a number mean in a particular context? The more you know, the more you see in terms of connections.
Elon - or his AI - has created millions of numerical connections to coming events in his tweets over at least 10 years. That alone gives an indication of the transcendental nature of what we are about to witness.
Quote Tweet
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
4h
Interview with @BillMaher

We could look at the broader implications of this insight and suggest that it wasn't only Elon's tweets whose numerology, timestamps and gematria were worked out in advance by his A.I.... but also Donald Trump tweets and Q posts???

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Interesting video of Biden's inauguration by Real Americas Voice News show's only a hundred or so people there... Last Refuge tweet

It’s been a lie! THIS is what Biden’s inauguration REALLY looked like. Have you seen this? 😲

- credit to Real Americas Voice News
@davezere

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Financial Times tweet at 2:32 EST

Is the Trump administration to blame for failed banks? on.ft.com... | opinion
article

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Financial Times tweet at 2:32 EST

Is the Trump administration to blame for failed banks? on.ft.com... | opinion
article

um this is new.

using the time stamping on this, I checked Q-232. and it's colorized now.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 No.150876856 📁
Nov 25 2017 14:35:44 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 25 2017 14:49:43 (EST)
_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

You have to check it out. Is this new and I missed something, or ???
edit on 1-5-2023 by Guyfriday because: I just noticed that only the deleted posts were highlighted in pink. Was this always the way?

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I don't recall that color before. Looks like it is marking the "deleted" drops.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Tweeted Clip of Elon Musk being interviewed by Bill Maher

Notice how he is holding his hands in the diamond formation, like Trump, at the 1:33 mark.

While learning the main three centres merging practise in Qi Gong, this is the stance or way hands are held so super interested when working with Rastafarians that this is their prayer stance also so definately an energy thing imo.
edit on 1-5-2023 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: how do you clear a rabbit hole

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
*Eats popcorn*
Holy Hannah, this Q stuff is literally insane.
Get help, people. Get help.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Beautifullll time stamp 2 X 6x6x6, real mirror energy, great to see, thankyou Raeg

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I cant accept your analysis because you keep repeating that you don't understand even though you try to show you do. In doing this you have proven you are not willing to be honest with a lot of the data. It is rare that you are from the many many posts you have made to try to prove you know what we are talking about and we are wrong IN YOUR OPINION>

OK, so I am going to address the lies when I feel it will help fence sitters and you support lie on ATS when you do this. I know the facts in this matter and have clearly explained what happened and your are spinning the facts like a top to suit your desired outcome. I am sticking to what I found out when I met the two professors at the Clean Air Day event.

The fact the brakes are being used by EV's has nothing to do with the device to crack water from a non taxable source of water was suppressed so the car was too expensive to make, simple and logical as that. You are just plain old wrong on this, sorry charlie.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Wrong as usual, suppression takes many forms and people living in 3rd world countries recognize it. Also, I grew up in the US, I know the EPA, DOT and other bureaucrats can throw mountains of red tape into the works. I'm talking about the proof offered by their actions in their personal use as basis for making a deduction. You can disagree if you like but the proof is there, stated by the inventors themselves.

Simple logic, if they had a working system they wouldn't have needed to look in other directions, like storage. That has nothing to do with mass production at that level. It is a clear sign that what they designed wasn't meeting their own demand.

The problem is you already made up your mind that it was suppression. For some reason you can't imagine that the hydrogen on demand system didn't actually work as expected (probably even less so under extended use).

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: daskakik

That brings up a question about the dual role of technology. What is its ultimate purpose...to liberate humanity or enslave

It appears they will call it up to liberate us if the politicians are selling it to the masses. To control and enslave when they walk back into the Parliament/Legislature sessions and the doors are shut to the majority of the public. We have seen the results of this ever since WW2.

edit on 1-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
That brings up a question about the dual role of technology. What is its ultimate purpose...to liberate humanity or enslave

I think you answered your own question, it is a dual role which is dependent on how the user wishes to use it.

For example, guns (playing the part of tech here) don't kill people, people kill people, it's just that sometimes it is justified and sometimes they are just nutjobs.

We can agree here, again rare, but I agree they are nutjobs. So are many of the power brokers trying to control the worlds population size and the worlds financial system because they think only they know what is best for the Earth.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Cheers for the excellent value add on Elon's hand stance, 13Kiwi20qYes!

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is getting weird - I had another lucid dream last night and... within 10 mins of waking:

I had 4 new insights on Q posts!

We'll need a few posts to digest these properly but I'll say up front that they strengthen my view that the next 2 weeks is pivotal.

Here's a summary to start us off:

1) The 4 CORONA OFFLINE posts refer to Charle's CORONAtion and to take 4 generations of the UK royal family out of the line of succession or OFFLINE:

CORONA 1 = Queen Elizabeth,
CORONA 4 = her 4 children; Charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward,
CORONA 8 = William + Kate, Harry + Meghan, etc. They are "RE-ROUTED"
CORONA 16 = Queen Elizabeth's 12 great grand-children + 4 others? E.g. George, Charlotte, Louie, Archie, Lilbet...

2) 2 "What does it mean to be covered in gold?" posts

It means TO BE CROWNED... to COVER the head with a CROWN OF GOLD!

Here's a list of various countries GOLD coronation crowns - whereas they used silver or diamond ones for other state events.

The posts include (Y) to signify the Rothschild inbreeding in to all the royal families:

(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?

The party photo of 2 Rothschilds wearing gold head dresses was their proclamation that they were now in all the royal family's bloodlines?

3) RED CASTLE / GREEN CASTLE

I think:

RED CASTLE = Windsor Castle during coronation, or Buckingham Palace perhaps,

GREEN CASTLE = MacLeod House, Trump's hotel and golf course in Scotland... which he is visiting in the week before the CORONATION?
(Think GREENS as the golf course Greens!)

So RED CASTLE, GREEN CASTLE and CASTLE ACTIVE all reference places/events in the UK over the next fortnight?

4) T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^ from #231 means:

To be frank, 1 John 5:11-20

11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Concluding Affirmations

13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that. 17 All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.

18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them. 19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. 20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Looking forward to any builds or feedback!

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, I looked through my screenshots of Q posts and #231 is not one I took a copy of; so I can't confirm it WASN'T red before.

However, I DID have a copy of the next post, #232; which WAS RED ... indicating #231 probably was too?

See also my comment on the content of #231 in my insights post above.

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join