It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's definitely apples to oranges no matter how hard you try to equate it. A device that produces more energy than it consumes is an entirely different animal than regenerative braking. Things like that are suppressed. It's really not about money either, as far as I can tell. It's about control.

The flagging infrastructure appears to reside in the Department Of Energy and the Patent Office. An earnest researcher or inventor who applies to patent his invention, thinking that he's protecting his idea or potential profits, is actually alerting the system that will mobilize to suppress the invention.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
A device that produces more energy than it consumes is an entirely different animal than regenerative braking.

The problem is with people here misconstruing what I am saying. I never said hydrogen in an ICE won't work, and I never said anyone claimed overunity.

The thing about regenerative breaking is that while on the one hand JOM want's to play the "suppressed tech" card in one post in regards to hydrogen on demand, and have a dig by saying it is my friends in the NWO doing it, less than 10 minutes later they made another post where the NWO seemed to have no interest in suppressing this other bit of tech, so, are they (I guess we can also ask who are they?) in the tech suppression business or not?

And the kicker is that I posted a link to the project over at MTSU where they plainly state they installed storage tanks to make refilling easier, which implies that they never got the hydrogen on demand working well enough to be deemed "on demand".

Not for nothing but me posting that and others taking it to mean you can't use hydrogen in an ICE, or that nothing exists that might make the electrolysis more efficient is also apples to oranges.

An earnest researcher or inventor who applies to patent his invention, thinking that he's protecting his idea or potential profits, is actually alerting the system that will mobilize to suppress the invention.

But the question remains, was this supposed hydrogen on demand invention suppressed or did they just not get it working well enough?

edit on 29-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Am I to interpret this to mean that we all three (JOM, you, and I) agree that some tech of this nature is suppressed?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just a thought.

Has anyone else considered that what seems to be a rediculous and impossible transition of U.S. military vehicles to be electic powered is just a ruse to actually begin the transition to hydrogen power without offering it to the rest of the people or revealing what will actually be used for their fuel?

Maybe they CAN alredy run a tank on a fuel that isn't petroleum based.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Just a thought.

Has anyone else considered that what seems to be a rediculous and impossible transition of U.S. military vehicles to be electic powered is just a ruse to actually begin the transition to hydrogen power without offering it to the rest of the people or revealing what will actually be used for their fuel?

They undoubtedly can run a tank on a fuel that isn't petroleum based. It's more a question of what materials you can render into hydrocarbons. Most organic materials can be converted to a form of hydrocarbon, if you're willing to do the chemistry to make it happen.

The US Navy has been there for at least a few years. I remember seeing the "Navy Makes Fuel From Anything!" thread on this board in the tech forums, and it's been at least two years since I saw that. They were just doing chemistry, as I recall.

Lots of materials can be converted. Septic sludge, algae, seaweed, anything with waste sugar. Spent mash is convertible as well. There are a number of approaches that would work, but it's all just elementary chemistry really.

If you mean not hydrocarbon or hydrogen based, well then we've just left my wheelhouse, so if you know of other possibilities, please, do tell.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Am I to interpret this to mean that we all three (JOM, you, and I) agree that some tech of this nature is suppressed?

Of course some of it can be, what I was pointing out was that you counter your own argument when you then give an example of suppression not happening.

Also, I think suppression is only 1 of perhaps 5 general scenarios.
1. Actual suppression, like the Phoebus cartel.
2. No suppression, like the regenerative breaking example.
3. An idea that may have sounded good but can't be made to work.
4. An idea that sounds good and can be made to work but it isn't worth it. Maybe this hydrogen on demand thing was an example of that.
5. Someone peddling straight up BS.

To me the inventors at MTSU opting for storage tanks makes that situation seem more like #4 more than #1 simply because the guys are still alive and JOM says they still hold the patents but they just went in another direction..

I think it is also telling that someone else also said you can't just fill up from the creek but they got a pat on the back instead of grief. C'est la vie, I guess.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
No i am not, because it is all the truth. Spin wont change it, you wont change it. It is exactly as I stated. It is both ways. Suppressed is the bottom line. It does exist is the bottom line and some of it gets used. The brakes is a nothing burger in this. The H2 is the story.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
And you are trying to talk out of both sides of your face by saying, the hydrogen on demand needed a part that was kept overpriced so these guys made a prototype, which is what they have the patents for and they could bring to the market if it worked as well as you are claiming but instead they installed tanks to store hydrogen which wouldn't be needed if they had a successful hydrogen on demand system.

Which is it? Are they being suppressed or do they just not quite have it?

edit on 29-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Just a thought.

I wish that were true. I think it is on purpose to help China beat us in the battle field. Treason is the word for this era we live in and treasonous bastards need their day in court.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Keep on spinning like a top.

The tangents you pick are a part of the training. I am trained to look at the real facts and to use actual logic. Hasta luego mi hermano.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
found this on twit

He was fired a year later from the CBS television station in Atlanta which they said was because he secretly tried to report on P G again. Ben Swann also questioned: ◦2012 Aurora, Colorado shooting ◦The truth of the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting ◦9/11 ◦The cover-up by the CDC of data related to the MMR vaccine & autism ◦The use of chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War ◦Whether U.S. had a role in the development of the Islamic State etc. Turns out those whom they called Conspiracy Theorists are batting a thousand

Similarities With Tuck?
How come now?
10 days of darkness?
SW?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A good reason for the blackout to be in the next week...

King Charles coronation, first in 70 years, on May 6th.

Queen Elizabeth's was watched on TV by 25% of the world. With modern technology, Charles probably hopes to cast 50% under his spell.

How does that go down if there's a blackout and only broadcasting is military through starlink???

Does it become a non-event?

To pursue this logic, it would make sense for the blackout to cover from the day before to a week after, meaning it's all done and dusted before anyone sees any pictures of the event?

ETA - Then there is also the potential for the coronation guests, including foreign royalty and heads of state, to be arrested whilst noone can see.
edit on 29-4-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yeah, because the Chinese won't beat us with anything they've developed. Practically everything they have is a copy of someone else's gear or versions derived from the original copies.

That is something about worldwide domination of communism one doesn't often hear about. How will development occur if everyone is too scared to think a bit outside the box ?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I used the info you provided and linked an article straight from the horses mouth.

There is no need to spin anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

We have something very strange happening with McDonald's french fries. Look at this-
President Trump with French Fries

This is a day later- April 28th posted by Daniel Baldwin OANN reporter covering President Trump. We have the "M" inverted, upside down on the fries box and the double quarter pounder with cheese is opposite.
Then the words "Too perfect!"
The image at the bottom shows a seatbelt...Buckle up!
Too=Two and there are two items. Maybe incoming news about the contents of the "meat product".

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful2
What do you think?

About as likely as HRC meaning Hunter and being arrested yesterday.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Learning.
Follow the LOOP.

LOOP.

LOOP tweeted about Cobalt a while back. Since this is where we are currently with electric vehicles, smart phones ect
40,000 Children Used as Slaves to Mine for Cobalt
Crimes against humanity comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

We have another problem with the EPA.
Just prior to the plandemic the EPA approved human biosludge to be used on farmland.
Biosolids and Farmland
'Previously treatment facilities burned sludge or dumped it in the ocean, but the federal government barred the practices because doing so violated clean air rules and created marine dead zones.
The EPA now insists spreading the same toxic substance on farmland is safe."

What regulation, what testing? Meanwhile other countries ban this practice but we are special.

You can imagine where this is going. All those people who have taken the mRNA jab, exactly what are they excreting and is this contamination the crops that are grown?

Then there is this.Liquifying the Dead- Soylent Green
Scroll down a bit. Can you imagine the implications of spraying the liquified remains of mRNA jabbed victims onto the crops?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
24 Nations Align Against US Dollar As BRICS Looks to Launch New Global Currency

The group of five economically-aligned countries collectively known as BRICS is reportedly on the cusp of a massive expansion.

According to the Russian state-owned news agency Sputnik, BRICS is in the early stages of developing a new global currency that would circumvent the US dollar.

Russian State Duma Deputy Chairman Alexander Babakov says the new form of fiat will likely be backed by other assets including precious metals like gold.

www.google.com...< br />
5 Arab Nations Ready To Join BRICS Alliance

The five Arab nations that formally requested to join the BRICS alliance are Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, and Algeria. Iran is the sixth Arab nation to have shown interest to enter BRICS

watcher.guru...

BRICS: China To Build $58 Billion Railroad to Pakistan, Reduce Dependency on West

The Chinese media outlet reported that many other train systems could connect China to Turkey and Iran moving forward. China, the world’s largest manufacturer of goods, is bypassing the U.S. dollar dominance by improving and promoting the Chinese Yuan’s utility. If the development goes through, it would open direct access for China to trade with other Asian countries.

The 1,860-mile rail system could reshape global trade putting America and the U.S. dollar in the back seat. Pakistan could potentially settle trade with China with the Chinese Yuan or the new yet-to-be-decided BRICS currency. The U.S. dollar might play no role in the trade, making it lose its value on the global stage further. The Chinese officials from the state-owned China Railway First Survey and Design Institute Group Co Ltd., surveyed the route, giving the government a green signal to go ahead with the decision.

watcher.guru...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
First Republic expected to collapse by Monday

First Republic Bank Reportedly On Verge Of Collapse

Reuters first reported Friday afternoon that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation is expected to swiftly take the bank under receivership, following a stock crash

www.forbes.com...

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join