It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In the tradition of those who have gone before me, may I humbly ask…

Please take the squabbling to private messaging.

There is no prize to be won here.

Deep breath and let it go.

Doesn’t that feel better?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Sorry but, no.

Although I agreed with Dashen a few pages back, I remembered Q saying something about how they were going to reveal all the suppressed tech to the world or something like that.

Hey, maybe if Q had kept their word none of us would even be here anymore, we would all be travelling around the world in unicorn fart powered vehicles?

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That brings up a question about the dual role of technology. What is its ultimate purpose...to liberate humanity or enslave

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
It has been claimed that for planes they already have the tech to fly using compressed air to operate turbine engines.
Taking off, and maybe landing the only time an actual fuel is needed

I don’t know much about aircraft turbines.

I best not get into detail, but nearly 30 years ago I was in a unique army unit with a specialty in counterterrorism. Part of the scope of our duties involved the operation and subsequent sabotage of threat vehicles. To that effect, we had both public domain-level manuals and those that sat behind locked doors. For those who may have seen them, the public ones were known as TIBs and the private ones something else.

Covered in those limited-access manuals was the expedient starting of vehicles with compressed air. Specifically armored and heavy tracked systems. It could be done with minimal training, two common pieces of hardware, and a tank of air. And that was almost 30 years ago…I can imagine what may be operational systems today for common use.

Don’t get me wrong, combustion wasn’t replaced with compressed air, but it was used to force the engine to turn over into a starting cycle when the soldier wasn’t familiar with troubleshooting the ignition system.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Oh I get it now. The message is simple:
"Small fries are almost done, and now going after the big guy."

edit on 30-4-2023 by Guyfriday because: Sorry about the typo, I was just informed about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
That brings up a question about the dual role of technology. What is its ultimate purpose...to liberate humanity or enslave

I think you answered your own question, it is a dual role which is dependent on how the user wishes to use it.

For example, guns (playing the part of tech here) don't kill people, people kill people, it's just that sometimes it is justified and sometimes they are just nutjobs.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, dual role, dual purpose. Just like everything else in this world.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
Yes, dual role, dual purpose. Just like everything else in this world.

That would imply that it doesn't have an ultimate purpose.

Ultimate purpose would mean a sole/single purpose.

Technology doesn't seem to have one, you can use fire to give you light at night, make your home more comfortable, cook a nice meal or burn someone at the stake.

It doesn't decide how someone uses it, it just does what it does.

ETA: And I'm thinking it doesn't get any good or bad feelz, regardless of what people do with it.

edit on 30-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
In the tradition of those who have gone before me, may I humbly ask…

Please take the squabbling to private messaging.

There is no prize to be won here.

Deep breath and let it go.

Doesn’t that feel better?

Once not upon a thyme you realeyes that dask is the second tomost important poster with ku U ignore the mirror and summertimes gain a new LeveL of patience.

If one cannot see the amazingness of our present movie, the set ups, the plots, the non linear dice, the FN incredible acting etcRA etcRA, well well well.

Only asset of ours i have no sense or seeing feeling of is the divine intervention, yes obviousely already habbening and what is coming has to allow for people who will not be able to move or be pushed into the absolutely incomprehensible as many here already have n many still not ( whole waggy the doggy and deep acting n massssive behind the many scenes a goings on, my gosh we are deeply loved, it be like bee's this coming divine interventure, two hives still producing hunney, yeah i mean two hives, and somehow time takes over as wee buzzy along.

Blessings all

Wee noseynoo dive to come.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

While ago i had a ? of why, the big pic why, all these 1000's of years and whatever amount of lifetimes for why, for why i asked is this needed, the Tartarian timelines and narratives equall out to windy weathery timelines with gushes of narrative brillance, boils n all, spose i wish this all to make sense while i am here and not whence i be there after here, goshdam fashion show of souls dancin n groovin why ?, and the putrid of which we wish to hide from needing to know, how a human can do these things to another but yes allas this is all slowly but in another reality being cleared fast, can feel this each day, the micro of my deeds n doings, the news n friends n family wtf's, so flow i flow, so sync i sync, oh on that sync note it is ramping up if your know yoursurfing or not and gosh some people are getting pushed to extreme inner n outer places atm so i treat whomever arrives path wise very special, blessings all, kia kaha keep strong

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
choices before and after

Before and after placing a chip in her arm

TO YOUR HEALTH

Remdesivir wrongful death case survives immunity challenge
www.wnd.com...

Going to symphony celebrating Judy Garlands 100 b day

Finally a chink in the armor.
What is especially disturbing is that the hospital administration and Drs witnessed first hand patients dying after being treated with Remdesivir. After awhile it would have been more than obvious but yet they continued to use it because Facui incentivize them with $. Even the WHO was against its use and that is saying something.
---
This time Moderna is thrilled.
Moderna Awarded Vaccine Excellence Award

I suppose they haven't bothered to check VAERS. Maybe the award is for the opposite- how many more people were injured and killed by the mRNA jabs.
Or perhaps introducing the mRNA technology. Why did they select Moderna over Pfizer?

I just took a peek at the mindset of this World Vaccine Congress via twitter.
World Vaccine Congress Tweets
Simply insufferable. Always circling back to Africa.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

SM just a follow up to your nuclear post- there is going to be a large-scale, multi agency nuclear incident training exercise in Houston, Texas starting tomorrow May 1st.
FBI Warning

Considering the FBI's track record when they say don't worry...
This seems to be unusual and the timing?

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We have a Fauci sighting!
Fauci in NYC

Another award.

Looks like he is not safe to walk the streets.
American Masters Fauci Security

I can't even imagine living under those conditions.
www.publichealth.columbia.edu...#:~:text=Anthony%20Fauci%20was%20awarded%20the,Uni versity%20Irving%20Medical%20Center%20campus." target="_blank" class="postlink">Fauci Speaks

Scroll to the very bottom where they try and hide it.
His speech has a couple of gems. Imagine during the AIDS epidemic he pushed for compassionate use for therapeutics so why not during Covid?
At the 39.57 mark he talks about MMWR and an article in the New England Journal of Medicine. At that point a colleague had the audacity to question the need for the NIHAID to have 300 or more experts. It makes one wonder if AIDS provided the opportunity for some empire building, if you catch my drift.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The White House Correspondents Dinner was held last night.
Red Carpet Event

I listened to Biden's speech. This has to be the weirdest speech praising journalists for being free and independent reporters of truth. Just seeing journalists, stars and Biden/ Kamal all together. The stars are now part of the WH correspondents team?

Does he seriously believe that Tucker Carlson is finished. There is an odd image in the window behind him to the right.
------
Members of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board Thread
They knew... Fauci knew. Crimes against humanity.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
CIAPeed has done some revisionist history, which, well, hmm.

THREAD-Bigger

You'll notice the biggest change is related to Informed Consent.
You'll note how that definition was changed right before the jab was rolled out by the WHO goons and ghouls etc.
You'll note I have harped on this since 2018 for a reason.
You'll note that Rel defined Informed Implied Consent in the Qdrops.
You'll note 50% of the population took the jab just because, with no coercion of any sort.
You'll note that,,,, YES, despite what people want to say, everyone was given a choice to or not to.
You'll note that the actual sheep, bots, droids, clones and other A.I. cheerleaders did not and do not matter on this.

So why the change? Symbolic Notice. If one knows how to read it, it is the equivalent of "posting a notice of intent" in the town square. Done! Even of no one reads it, or thinks that's the correct place, it is done.

Unrelated.

Donald Trump to visit his golf resort in Scotland next week as the former US president faces court action and gears up to run again in 2024

Donald Trump will also visit his hotel and golf links in Co. Clare, Ireland, on May 3

King Charles and Queen Camilla are set to be crowned in an historic Coronation at Westminster Abbey on May 6.

5 May 1646 King Charles the 1st surrendered to the Scottish army.

Donald Trump is the son of a Scotswoman

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The reason this is important is because very few people know what this is, how it happens, why it is important and even fewer have ever experienced in first hand = VERY important, the ignorant masses don't get it won't get.

Why? He takes your Sovereignty of course. duh.

Real Time Reality Creation through Monitoring (said here for years - Muskinator confirms often).

Generation who has wanted for nothing, grown up online, can't do or create anything of value, wears PJ's in public with pride, raised to "make a difference" by spouting platitudes no their own, experts in all things useless, are in for spiritual crises. Their entire foundation was built on the shifting sand of CIA mind control, which are shifting.

The last three times I've moved Russia kids moved the heavy stuff. They were all delightful, centered, focused, funny, and wonderful to hang with for a few hours. Their core was rooted in something meaningful.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good afternoon Rel. I am unable to upload videos or pictures here. I sent you some videos on Telegram from my boomgiggle account, detailing something's if I were to go missing. There are a lot of veiled threats I am receiving online. They are indirect, but there nonetheless. I am sorry for not understanding my role and being a better leader. Hopefully, it's not too late to turn that around.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Interesting Clip

Polarities
Child Sacrafice
Sheep
Incentive to along get along.
Could be hinting at Naomi.

I'd argue to level up Tuck, there is one Truth = All is One, everything else is a fact subject to POV and said limitations of that POV.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

The missus may prefer it made with demerera sugar rather than caster sugar - loses the lemon color but even sweeter taste!

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BioavAilabilityGuy

BioavAilabilityGuy... can you send me a short test message from the account you sent the videos on please? I'm having difficulty locating it as a lot of accounts seem to be renamed as "deleted account".

The one I do have was last posted July '21 and no videos?
edit on 30-4-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join