It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Mastercard Doubling Down on Crypto, Blockchain Efforts With New Offering

The payments giant is teaming up with Aptos Labs, Ava Labs, Polygon and the Solana Foundation to reach application developers

Mastercard is looking to create infrastructure necessary to better attest blockchain transactions as regulation around the sector remains a work in progress, the company said Friday.

Called Mastercard Crypto Credential, the effort would define verification standards and offer technology needed for various use cases across the segment.

Central banks and financial institutions have sought to address security and compliance vulnerabilities as the scope of blockchain technology has evolved, Raj Dhamodharan, Mastercard’s head of crypto and blockchain, wrote in a blog on the company’s website.

“But to fully implement these rules and build scalable use cases, we need a way for trusted, compliant and verifiable interactions to take place on public blockchain networks,” he added in the post.

blockworks.co...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
World’s Largest Regional Organization to Switch to Settlements in National Currencies

Shanghai Cooperation Organization to Abandon Dollar in Favor of National Currencies
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is preparing to move away from the U.S. dollar and switch to settlements in the national currencies of its member states. In an interview with the Belarus 1 state TV channel, the bloc’s Deputy Secretary General Grigory Logvinov stated:

A roadmap for the transition to settlements in national currencies is being developed.

Also quoted by the Interfax news agency, the Russian diplomat emphasized that efforts in that direction are “serious and substantive.”

“The process is far from simple because, unfortunately, the dollar as a world reserve currency is too deeply embedded, including in national currency systems,” Logvinov remarked. To completely abandon the dollar, “there is still a lot to be done and quite a long way to go,” he elaborated.

The SCO, which was established in Shanghai in 2001 as a political, economic, and defense alliance, is the world’s largest regional organization, covering approximately 60% of the territory of Eurasia as well as 40% of the planet’s population.

news.bitcoin.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Me Yesterday

Muskinator

Time difference...

My follow up Detante?

Unrelated, related...

The irony here is excellent. Juggalos figured out how to beat facial recognition to bad she cannot read how funny this is.

Not related.

DJT might be the best fake fighter there is.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It has been claimed that for planes they already have the tech to fly using compressed air to operate turbine engines.
Taking off, and maybe landing the only time an actual fuel is needed

originally posted by: nerbot
Just a thought.

Has anyone else considered that what seems to be a rediculous and impossible transition of U.S. military vehicles to be electic powered is just a ruse to actually begin the transition to hydrogen power without offering it to the rest of the people or revealing what will actually be used for their fuel?

Maybe they CAN alredy run a tank on a fuel that isn't petroleum based.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2023 by FlyingFox because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
All fuel engines and generators for military vehicles for battlefield operations have been in use for decades.
And made to be able to be serviced in the field using few and basic tools.
I almost bought an all fuel double deuce awhile back.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: nerbot
Just a thought.

Has anyone else considered that what seems to be a rediculous and impossible transition of U.S. military vehicles to be electic powered is just a ruse to actually begin the transition to hydrogen power without offering it to the rest of the people or revealing what will actually be used for their fuel?

Maybe they CAN alredy run a tank on a fuel that isn't petroleum based.

They undoubtedly can run a tank on a fuel that isn't petroleum based. It's more a question of what materials you can render into hydrocarbons. Most organic materials can be converted to a form of hydrocarbon, if you're willing to do the chemistry to make it happen.

The US Navy has been there for at least a few years. I remember seeing the "Navy Makes Fuel From Anything!" thread on this board in the tech forums, and it's been at least two years since I saw that. They were just doing chemistry, as I recall.

Lots of materials can be converted. Septic sludge, algae, seaweed, anything with waste sugar. Spent mash is convertible as well. There are a number of approaches that would work, but it's all just elementary chemistry really.

If you mean not hydrocarbon or hydrogen based, well then we've just left my wheelhouse, so if you know of other possibilities, please, do tell.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Taiwan detects mainland Chinese combat drones circling the island ‘for the first time’

A flight track map released by the Taiwanese defence ministry showed that a long-endurance strike-and-reconnaissance drone – which can carry heavy weapons – circled the island and another long-range reconnaissance drone made a half-loop while 17 other fighter jets hovered southwest of Taiwan.

Chinese TB-001 drone flies around Taiwan in rare encirclement, says island’s military

A Chinese combat drone that state media says can carry a heavy weapons payload has flown around Taiwan, according to the island’s defence ministry.

The ministry said a TB-001 drone was one of 19 military aircraft that had entered the island’s air defence identification zone in 24 hours.

www.google.com...

China flies 38 warplanes near Taiwan, 6 navy vessels in area

China’s military flew 38 fighter jets and other warplanes near Taiwan, the Taiwanese defense ministry said Friday, in the biggest such flight display since the large military exercise in which it simulated sealing off the island earlier in April.

Later Friday, China’s People’s Liberation Army issued a protest over the flight of a United States Navy P-8A Poseidon anti-submarine patrol aircraft through the Taiwan Strait, which separates mainland China from the self-governing island democracy claimed by Beijing

apnews.com...

U.S. Navy P-8 Flies Over Taiwan Strait, Causing China to Scramble

China’s People’s Liberation Army scrambled fighter jets to monitor a U.S. Navy P-8A Poseidon that flew over the Taiwan Strait Friday, according to U.S. and Chinese statements.

The P-8A flew over the Taiwan Strait in international airspace early Friday local time, according to a U.S. Navy news release.

news.usni.org...
edit on 29-4-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
JPMorgan, PNC bid to buy First Republic Bank amid possible FDIC takeover: report

JPMorgan Chase & Co. and PNC Financial Services Group are bidding to buy First Republic Bank after it's expected to be taken over by the government.

The major banks are expected to place bids on First Republic Bank after it is taken over by the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and sold, sources told the Wall Street Journal.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Consolidation.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
US supplies Ukraine with radiation sensors in light of nuclear bomb threats

The United States is wiring Ukraine with sensors that hold the capability to detect radiation bursts - whether that be from a dirty bomb or from a nuclear weapon, according to a Friday report from the New York Times

Ukraine is collaborating with the Nuclear Emergency Support Team (NEST), a unit of atomic experts run by the National Nuclear Security Administration, in order to deploy the radiation sensors. NEST will also be assisting in training personnel and monitoring data.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Suzy Q
Hair Curl is back?
Comment section

You started showing us what really happened to Seal Team 6 early on and showed us the truth about Benghazi as well. I think it's safe to say that these victims and their families are near and dear to your heart...As well as seeing the real stories exposed and justice served.

Watch til the end...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wandering Joe Clip

Q Air Force

Notice the Kick Off Tee is the only thing on the table.

Q Kick

Let's all say it together now, Polarity Realities are predictable, DJT squatted on the best polarities, ergo, through the law of Inversion and TDS, we get the evidence of such right here.

This is such a mess of forced Inversion.

Dear God, this is Polarity Hilarity taken to an extreme, the answer is said with a straight, albeit droopy, face. UFR.

Bernie Clip
edit on 29-4-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

King Charles and Queen Camilla are set to be crowned in an historic Coronation at Westminster Abbey on May 6, blending ancient traditions with a look towards the future.

Coronation
Crowning
Dead, Downing?

After the anointing, the King will prepare to be presented with the regalia by being robed in the supertunica, a full-length coat of gold silk.

The symbolism is important, yes, but I cannot think of anything more insipid than this farce.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
choices before and after

Before and after placing a chip in her arm

TO YOUR HEALTH

Remdesivir wrongful death case survives immunity challenge
www.wnd.com...

Going to symphony celebrating Judy Garlands 100 b day

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I used the info you provided and linked an article straight from the horses mouth.

There is no need to spin anything.

Yes, apparently there is for you keep doing it. You are on a tangent.

The suppression was about preventing them from being built. The pattern is for Americans to see not S Americans apparently. We see it, and if you don't be glad you don't because ignorance IS BLISS.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wellllllll, yeaaa... maaaaybeee safe.

I am not on board yet. I drove by a field that was prepared with the " * "and it literally smelled like poo. The poor folks across the highway had to smell it. The data suggests it is usable. Safe is relative to if you will be getting water runoff onto your land or not.

It does this one good thing, it gives a place to dispose of waste that is usable for crops. If it is a win win in the end but for the smell and runoff issues, it will stay. the pellets are dried from the bio sludge of a clarifier used to herd the turds as my brother called it. It has been degraded of bacteria but not smell.

originally posted by: Thoughtful2

We have another problem with the EPA.
Just prior to the plandemic the EPA approved human biosludge to be used on farmland.
Biosolids and Farmland
'Previously treatment facilities burned sludge or dumped it in the ocean, but the federal government barred the practices because doing so violated clean air rules and created marine dead zones.
The EPA now insists spreading the same toxic substance on farmland is safe."

What regulation, what testing? Meanwhile other countries ban this practice but we are special.

You can imagine where this is going. All those people who have taken the mRNA jab, exactly what are they excreting and is this contamination the crops that are grown?

Then there is this.Liquifying the Dead- Soylent Green
Scroll down a bit. Can you imagine the implications of spraying the liquified remains of mRNA jabbed victims onto the crops?

edit on 29-4-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Me Yesterday

Muskinator

Time difference...

My follow up Detante?

Unrelated, related...

The irony here is excellent. Juggalos figured out how to beat facial recognition to bad she cannot read how funny this is.

Not related.

DJT might be the best fake fighter there is.

That brings a point up for me. Elon is one of us on ATS, in this thread likely. I feel it in my bones for what that is worth.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wrong as usual, suppression takes many forms and people living in 3rd world countries recognize it. Also, I grew up in the US, I know the EPA, DOT and other bureaucrats can throw mountains of red tape into the works. I'm talking about the proof offered by their actions in their personal use as basis for making a deduction. You can disagree if you like but the proof is there, stated by the inventors themselves.

Simple logic, if they had a working system they wouldn't have needed to look in other directions, like storage. That has nothing to do with mass production at that level. It is a clear sign that what they designed wasn't meeting their own demand.

The problem is you already made up your mind that it was suppression. For some reason you can't imagine that the hydrogen on demand system didn't actually work as expected (probably even less so under extended use).

edit on 29-4-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Chinese researchers make a major breakthrough in 6G communication

Researchers at the China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation Second Institute have achieved a breakthrough in next-generation 6G communication by conducting the first real-time wireless transmission, the South China Morning Post reported.

What makes China's achievement special?
6G cellular networks are expected to power applications like high-definition virtual reality (VR), holographic communication, and similar data-intensive applications. The researchers used a special antenna to generate four different beam patterns at 110 GHz frequency. Doing so enabled them to transmit data at 100 gigabits per second on a 10 GHz bandwidth, a significant upgrade from current level

interestingengineering.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Well, the fries could be turned to get a pic of the fries in the box with that said, you could be right.....I hope not though!!!!

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join