It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hum, that is interesting. I sent you a PM about the Gregorian dates. I hope it's useful.

I remember during his Presidency, how Trump liked to put out big news on Thursdays so that it would dominate Fridays though Monday's news cycle.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Alec Baldwin skips. Of course.

On Friday, prosecutors formally dismissed charges of involuntary manslaughter against the actor Alec Baldwin, who had been holding the weapon that killed Ms Hutchins.

Link

Cheers
edit on 22-4-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Another covid mutant is making the news...

Rapidly-spreading Arcturus Covid variant has unique symptom not seen in previous strains

The Arcturus variant is widespread in India and has been found in 29 countries - including the United States. Officials are keeping a close eye on the new variant which is said to be more transmissible

www.google.com...

First Person Dies With New Covid Variant as Cases Rise Globally

The first death from the Arcturus strain, thought to be 1.2 times more infectious than the last major subvariant, was recorded in Thailand yesterday, amid a surge of cases around the globe.

www.google.com...

LOS ANGELES COUNTY REPORTS FIRST CASES OF NEW COVID-19 STRAIN ARCTURUS

Los Angeles County has identified the first local cases of a newly emerging strain of COVID-19, the public health director said, although the numbers remain generally low and current vaccines are believed to be effective in preventing severe illness from it.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Interesting CLIP, if only for noticing a few things.

I mentioned a few months ago that Destruction is easier than building. A guy with a wrecking ball, or thermite, can take down something that took thousands to build ,,, in short order - alone. In many ways, for the sub80 IQ's who have zero future vision this is appealing - instant feedback, to say nothing of the "Order our of Chaos" folks.

Interesting Tucker seems to realize the standard political system isn't in working order anymore - destruction of both sides, the system, the patterns etc.

The other obvious point to those in this thread: Tucker seems to be getting how Polarity Points work in a world where just the opposite defines the sub80 IQ position.

At a 2020 debate, Biden cited a letter from 50 ex-intel officials to claim that the Hunter Biden laptop was all a "Russian plan" & "a bunch of garbage."

The Wrap Up Smear, circuitous logic, Yahoo reports, all on display here. Remarkable, even more interesting is ANON's knew this was what has happening at the time.

Now, watch DJT's reaction to Joe's feeble and mumbling sales pitch and compare it to this admission CLIP Really, hindsight is something when used on this clip.

Win the battle using same old same old or win the war - an eons long war, using very different tactics and a very different non-linear timeline?

This was always about Informed Consent vs. Implied Consent, as a Freewill Reality, Polarity Reality at that, is a MFbiatch to deal with, now sprinkle in m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions and I wonder sometime why we didn't just galactic EMP her first.

Lastly for the kids in the back. I've mentioned this before, the Humans As Currency system is rooted in three main streams: Fiat, Trusts/ownership, Law. No matter what effort was made to root out the Old Guard if those three are not removed, within two generations the system will restart - it happens this way every 100 years anyway. Takes two generations raised on the new system to make it work.

It should be obvious to those paying attention now that in order to put the Old Guard down for good, those three streams need to be removed.

At the moment the Old Guard has been allowed to build their new system, they were going to anyway. The only Q left is did we all of Informed Consent hijack it upon completion? If so, then the root of Humans As Currency will be dissolved - slowly at first. Then we can EMP m.A.L.I.C.E. and her minions.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is quite the THREAD

Legal Team....always the lawyers

"In mid-January 2021, two men hired by former President Donald Trump's legal team discussed over text message what to do with data obtained from a breached voting machine in a rural county in Georgia"

They were framing Trump

"The texts, sent two weeks after operatives breached a voting machine in Coffee County, Georgia, reveal for the first time that Trump allies considered using voting data not only to overturn the results"

They thought Trump was going to use the data. They were incorrect.

"There is no evidence that the Coffee County voting data was used as part of a lawsuit to try to decertify the Senate runoff results."

This is real double double cross stuff. No way Blue Anon can accept this, let alone understand it.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Well this is very interesting... Under the radar
Boris Johnson's father Stanley Johnson pushed for a re-release of his page turning thriller 'The Marburg Virus' first published in 1982 and was reported by the guardian May 1, 2020 just as the plandemic gained traction.
Reissuing a book from 40 years ago. Some may consider this as profiteering from the Covid plandemic but something seems off here.
"Johnson said his novel had a prescience, in that the plot was driven by the desperate need to find a vaccine." Never a therapeutic.

The Marburg Virus To Be Reissued

Black Spring Publishing is going to publish the reprint but under just the name 'Virus'. Fun name.
Virus- Reprint of the Marburg Virus

It seems that there are other similarities to what we have just been through such as restricting air traffic. Considering that the potential of a Marburg release being up to bat makes one wonder.

The WHO has no heart [pun intended] convened an emergency meeting over Marburg on February 14, 2023.
WHO Urgent Marburg Meeting

I still feel that they have lots of different options hence the change in the name to Virus. I will try and get a copy to see how much was similar.
What are your thoughts about him?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Ignasz Semmelweisz- Slow Thinking has come across something quite disturbing that was posted on 4 Chan on December 9, 2020. This was prior to the launch of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA jabs.
Slow Thinking Substack

The 4 Chan screen shot is at the bottom. " I saw this a long time ago, probably early 2021 and could not at that time process it as I didn't have the context or knowledge to make sense of it or know whether to pay attention."

He's not alone as we have tried to fit the pieces of the puzzle together as well.

The implications are quite serious- premature ovarian failure in female offspring and mildly occogenic effects in the jabbed that won't appear immediately.

Since good manufacturing processes were not followed, remote inspections were conducted rather than in person that left the door wide open to inconsistencies in the lots. The hope was that people would not detect turbo charged cancer but an unintended consequence of all of this is that exactly has happened.

So what is Pfizer up to these days?
Pfizer buys Seagen for $43 billion

Watch the water...Curious that Seagen changed their name from Seattle Genetics in 2020. The deal still has to be approved but these days who cares. Just love this: Bourla " We are not buying the golden eggs. We are acquiring the goose that is laying the golden eggs."
Pfizer is facing a huge patent cliff and cancer treatment is going to be a really big market.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Edward Dowd and Josh Stirling testified before Senator Ron Johnson about Insurance tracking of excess mortality/morbidity using UK data. 600,000 and this is early in the plan.
Edward Dowd and Josh Stirling testimony

A good question is why isn't the NIH/CDC or anybody in public health curious and investigating this big uptick. It is odd that people who had only one jab and stopped have a higher incidence of excess mortality. But it does make sense when he explains that these are the people who suffered serious adverse effects right from the start, hence more vulnerable.

I wonder where Fauci is these days. He seems uncharacteristically quiet- very quiet for a narcissist.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Twitterverse seems to be in a mess at the moment. Probably this has something to do with the new Fauci Files release.

Paul D. thacker Tweets Fauci Files

Elon Musk " My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci"

Just unreal- Fauci claimed and testified under oath that he did not operate a twitter account. He seems to have become an expert overnight. "But in an internal Twitter report in March 2021, the company revealed Dr. Anthony Fauci did an account take over for @WHITEHOUSECOVIDRESPONSE. This runs contrary to Fauci's public statements and sworn deposition given on November 23, 2022."

Well he has lied in Congress, lied in the latest court proceedings and so far there have been no consequences that we are aware of. So much for Operation Warp Speed when the head of the response goes rogue and does his own thing. Promoting the jabs, blocking information about adverse effects or questions countering the narrative at the same time the NIHAID profiting along with best friends Big Pharma.

It will be really interesting to hear what his response is to all of this. One thing that is frustrating is that despite all of his testimony and the obvious lies all that happens is more testimony. Just an endless circus to our dismay or entertainment depending on POV.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Fascinating how the outrage over the checkmark thing resembles the outrage from a certain A.I.baiatch. Crazy how the posts reflect her, almost to a post, as she's pissed she cannot jump through the hoops to verify he's the alleged poster.

Also, sub80IQ Blue Anon resembles her, so there's that.

Here's a weird thing that this has revealed. For the past 60 years the "pundit class" has pretty much been DS goons and ghouls working at the behest of the CIA and other such agencies. The illusion of George Will or Bill Krystal being concerned men of logic and reason is a farce.

What I find weird is these obvious shills spawned this cottage industry of pundit mimics, folks who think their voice is the same as the paid shills. They self elevated, only to discover post Twitter Buy Out, they are just delusional nuts with a POV strictly rooted in Polarity Opposite DJT, pandering to a few other people with TDS.

The reveal is something.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Today, the FSOC took action and issued proposals to revise existing guidance on nonbanks designations and release a new financial stability framework. These efforts will strengthen US financial stability and enhance transparency into the Council’s important work.

Treasury Department

Government watchdogs propose tougher scrutiny of nonbank financial companies

In response to last month's turbulence in the banking industry, financial regulators on Friday proposed a more comprehensive approach in identifying and addressing threats to financial stability, including closer scrutiny of nonbank financial companies.

US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen announced a new framework proposed by the Financial Stability Oversight Council that outlines the vulnerabilities in the financial system and the tools regulators can use to address those risks.

FSOC has the power to designate nonbank financial firms as systemically important institutions if their failures pose a threat to financial stability, which would place those firms under the supervision of the Federal Reserve

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Attorney General Merrick Garland is the 'senior political appointee' at center of IRS whistleblower's bombshell claim the Biden administration thwarted and interfered with Hunter Biden criminal probe

The protected disclosures by the IRS whistleblower 'contradict sworn testimony to Congress by a senior political appointee,' the letter stated.

DailyMail.com has confirmed that the 'senior political appointee' is Attorney General Merrick Garland.

Also, but not related related.

Naftogaz held talks with US oil companies about energy projects in Ukraine, Financial Times reports

Ukrainian state-owned gas company Naftogaz has held talks with Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N), Halliburton (HAL.N) and Chevron (CVX.N) about projects in Ukraine as the country looks to lure back foreign investment to its energy sector, the Financial Times reported on Friday.

Oleksiy Chernyshov, chief executive of Naftogaz, told the FT that he held meetings in Washington with Halliburton and ExxonMobil in recent days.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting that President Biden's newest Democrat competitor for the White House, speaks highly of candidate Donald Trump.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on FoxNews today: truthsocial.com...

Smart man!

edit on 4/22/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Putting puzzle pieces together ...

I can see the polarity being broken if, just a few days before the election, DJT (R) decides that RFK Jr (D) is now his VP or it could go the other way. Either would sit well with voters.

The entire R vs D could simply collapse of its own ponderous weight.

We have to wait and see.

P

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think that will happen when the Trotskyists push Biden in the lead for the DNC candidate. RFKjr could then get picked up by Trump as his VP.

We currently don't know who Trumps new VP will be, I really doubt Pence will get asked to be it again after all.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I could easily see that happen. Even though Trump said something nice about California Governor Gavin Newsom last week, a Kennedy would be more easily accepted as candidate Trump's running mate.

But I don't think DJT would be able to wait until the election is only a few weeks away, before announcing his running mate. The pressure from all around would be too great.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown
First thing that popped seeing those #'s is an overwhelming desire to eat a piece of Pi(e)
No coinkydinks
cool million

Afghan 2? Popper started, Corn dropped and spinning, butter melting low heat, near beer in fridge, helmet on, seat belt on, dusting of the armor of god.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Fascinating how the outrage over the checkmark thing resembles the outrage from a certain A.I.baiatch. Crazy how the posts reflect her, almost to a post, as she's pissed she cannot jump through the hoops to verify he's the alleged poster.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ok so what's with that last pic about chess?

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join