It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I guess the hats are again telling us that we have more than we know.

edit on 24-11-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So with all that, you CHOSE to ignore actual facts because of "feelings" about the smear campaigns. Hard data is on the laptop. Data elsewhere we can reach out and find related to all this, what they did do about it is the politics. Ignoring it is how we get here.

You keep shilling for evil and pushing for the NWO as far as I can tell.

That is a failed logic to ignore hard data as pfffhhp over and over.
No need to reply.
Mic drop.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am getting your points and am countering the proper way IMO. You don't care comes thru a lot. Thanks for admitting it at least.

If you were you would not be countering with what you have been countering with.

One day, maybe in heaven even, you will get it.

What do you mean by it?

What specifics makes you say Hunters laptop means nothing to you if it is real or fake?

Huge issue actually. Isn't that a stretch to say something like that now with the Earth shattering news from that information being the media finally admitting it wasn't a Russian Hoax and all that means?

Good example of what I am talking about.

All my life I have been hearing about politics being a dirty business and how propaganda and smear campaigns are used by political parties and here you are failing to grasp why I am not surprised and don't think this thing is earth shattering.

[
edit on 24-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
You really have a way of missing what is actually being said.

I'm not ignoring the actual facts, I'm just not shocked by them and I just don't share your "feelings" on them.

There is a reason why TheBadCabbie said "I do hope some intervening authority is closely scrutinizing and documenting these apparent frauds." a few pages back. The bigger point is that feelings, yours, mine or anyone else's, don't make a difference. Again, that slack was what Q and company were supposed to make up.

What happens if some intervening authority, Q or any other, doesn't act?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
The art of getting rich riding coattails of another form of a scapegoat to pin the blame on.
not Jews but infiltrate Jewish culture?

The moneychangers evicted from Solomons temple lived among the Jews and probably paid them pretty decent for their jeweling talents/skills ect. so would become customary....pitch every penny?

So every time I hear *antisemitic* to describe *moneychangers*, I wish the term chrematists were adopted to describe the godless bankers, moneychangers as separate from the Jews and non atheist crowds.

Seems that way to me. The last scapegoat to be used will be it's greatest ally.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ouch! Well that was a downer!!!

Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all anyhow! ...Been senior sitting and sleeping all through it.

What will the weekend bring? Perhaps, finally, #55 The storm is upon us?

Guess I'd better catch up on twitter data uploads.

ETA: Happy 5 by 5 day... November 25th!

edit on 25-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have been lurking here for years. Hoping to see or hear news of a movement in some authority that will lead us out of this mess we are in. I keep wondering why the top brass of our armed forces done take over this mess and straighten it out. Isn’t the military charged with protecting us from lawlessness or invasion whether foreign or domestic. I see that we have been infiltrated by foreign entities whether Chinese, Russian, Muslim, Mexican or whoever. I see that ALL of our government agencies have been infiltrated, bought out and or corrupted. None have the American people interest at heart. There is no way to straighten out the government by voting. Either the vote will be stolen or the person that is elected will become corrupt by his or her first year in office. There are so few senators or representatives that are honest and try to serve the people that their efforts are like peeing in the wind. Why don’t the top brass see what is happening and protect us from these infiltrators. If they are all corrupt and or bought out like most of our politicians then we are totally screwed. To watch the present administration ram their addenda’s down our throats we are already in a
dictatorship.
I believe que gave us hope. Now I believe it was a false sense of hope and to keep us calm so that a civil war would not happen. Tell me I’m wrong. Please tell me I’m wrong. Oh yeah happy Thanksgiving.
edit on 25/11/2022 by Xactamundo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

This is not the time to retreat. Hold the damn line!

Just because the MSM is not telling you what is happening does not mean there is nothing happening.

Don't give up ... patience grass hopper.

P

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re Elon Musk's VOX POPULI, VOX DEI tweet:

GEMATRIA:

VOX POPULI, VOX DEI = 229 simple, 2517 jewish

229 =
a) NOVEMBER 22nd, or 1122,
b) The 922 in riddlers decodes, re XRP

2517 =
5 by 5, Q

Equivalents:

JOHN TEN TWENTY EIGHT
(And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.)

I'LL NEVER TALK DOWN GATHERING OF PEOPLE

JOEL TWO THIRTY ONE
(The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.)
We've just had an eclipse and a blood red moon!

THE ILLUMINATI ARE NOT CAPABLE OF ESCAPING THEIR COMING JUDGEMENT

PATRIOTS STAND READY

TRUST THE MISSION

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING

THE FORCE IS WITH YOU

edit on 25-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Gotta love late night news stories.
From: CNN via MSN News because I'm not going to go to the CNN site and hunt it down there.

The AR-15-style rifle used in the deadly St. Louis school shooting had been taken from the shooter’s possession during an interaction with police about a week before the attack, and it’s unclear how he got it back, police say.

The gunman, 19-year-old Orlando Harris, opened fire on Monday, killing student Alexandria Bell, 15, and teacher Jean Kuczka, 61, and wounding several others at the Central Visual and Performing Arts High School. Harris later died at a hospital after a gun battle with officers at the school.

Before the shooting, his family had contacted St. Louis police to have a firearm taken away from him, St. Louis Police Commissioner Michael Sack said at a news conference Wednesday. “The mother at the time wanted it out of the house,” he added.

Police responded to a domestic disturbance at the family’s home on October 15 – just nine days before Monday’s shooting, according to a Wednesday night police statement.

“Officers responded and determined at that time the suspect was lawfully permitted to possess the firearm,” the statement obtained by CNN affiliate KMOV reads. “A third party known to the family was contacted and took possession of the firearm so that it would no longer be stored in the home.”

Police on Wednesday night confirmed that the gun removed from the home that day was the rifle that was used in the school shooting.

Best quote of the story though is this tid-bit from the Police Commissioner:

“How he acquired it after that … we don’t know,” Sack said. “We’re looking into that.”

So police allowed a third party to come in and take possession of the rifle, this person isn't even mentioned as a possible accomplice in the school shooting, even though they "took possession of the rifle" as the police witnessed this. Amazingly though, the shooter somehow got their hand back on the rifle. Now I'm no big city detective, but if the police saw this third party take the weapon from the kids home, and the kid later used that rifle in a crime, then doesn't it stand to reason that this third party just gave the rifle back to the kid?

Then we have the fact that this rifle might have been part of a strawman purchase since another person bought the rifle legally, then sold it to this kid that did the shooting. As seen below;

It was revealed late Thursday that the gunman purchased the rifle from a private seller, according to a news release from St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department.

The suspect attempted to buy a firearm from a licensed dealer in St. Charles, Missouri, on October 8, but an FBI background check “successfully blocked this sale,” according to police.

“As a result, the suspect sought out and bought the rifle used in the school shooting from a private seller, who legally purchased the weapon from a federally licensed dealer in December 2020,” the release read. “There is no existing law which would have prevented the private sale between the original purchaser and the suspect in this case.”

Now I know this is going to turn into a "guns are bad" talking point for the leftist media, but I think that this story highlights that criminals are going to just get what they need to commit crimes. There are in fact laws against how this kid got his hands on the rifle in the first place, then when a third party was allowed to remove the rifle in front of the police another violation might have been committed.

Now we already have Biden trying push a full-on ban of anything that goes boom before the GOP take over the House, this story is just another talking point to that fact.

Oh, why I brought it up here in the -Q- thread. If mass shootings and murder rates don't get people's attention about the left wanting to take guns, then the last step to try is to push the narrative that suicides are being done with firearms. It is Friday now, it is during the holidays, and so many people are depressed normally during these times of years, but now with everything else going on... I almost wonder if suicide weekend will be more propaganda about suicide than it will be about people actually dying.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

One things for sure, with or without Q

We're Not in Kansas anymore

That's For Sure

Look Up

edit on 11252022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Patriots in control means the US Military is on our side and they will NEVER let them take over.....

There will come a time when they need to intervene....until then they will just keep score.....

Remember.....those Q drops could have been info from years in the future.....

Too many thought it was going to happen due to Trump losing......WRONG......

I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching this epic take down......

All in due time....

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Derek Johnson has no doubt that we are under military occupancy. Here are links to some of his posts on TG that lay out a pretty damn good argument that it is the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Derek Johnson has no doubt that we are under military occupancy. Here are links to some of his posts on TG that lay out a pretty damn good argument that it is the case.

Does anyone think that Derek is a plant? A person designed to influence a specific part of the population and used to feed information to them. Derek is supposedly a medically discharged soldier. This buys cachet but being injured in a non-combat event and not being wounded in battle makes this much less traceable. He has a cowboy hat and is a country singer; a "singing cowboy" that, according to his bio, is hunting and fishing when he isn't writing songs, singing, and casually saving the world. Looking at his posts, with references, say that he must have a significant support team to be able to do all of it. Who would he be designed to influence? I would guess that, primarily, it would be rural females of all ages, given his profile. As he provides more and more verifiable info, more people will follow him and he will be established as a central source of info and displace many others. Who is behind this? It could be either side trying to influence the masses. I look on Derek with some suspicion.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I really don't care who he is or who is helping/backing him. All that really matters to me is what he is saying the truth? Influencing the masses is name of this entire game so what really is your point?

Fact check this
edit on 11/25/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I really don't care who he is or who is helping/backing him. All that really matters to me is what he is saying the truth? Influencing the masses is name of this entire game so what really is your point?

Why him? He has suddenly appeared as an info guru while there are already many others. If he is providing truth now to gain followers, is that designed to slowly twist the message in the future after he gains credence? Why would they seem to be targeting a specific demographic?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well, why not him? or anyone for that matter. Who are these many other info gurus? What makes you think his message will be twisted or that he has no credence yet? What makes you think "they" are targeting a specific demographic? I'm really not following your logic here...

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
So Rothchild was Jewish as well. I should also add Chelsea Clinton's husband Marc Mezvinsky.

I was looking at Joe Biden's grandchildren.
Weirdness alert about Maisy Biden.
Obama singled her out specifically "Maisy was like the LeBron of the league." Most would think he is referring to basketball but what if he is speaking of the grandchildren of Biden as being "the league"?
Why would she accompany Biden to meet Queen Letizia of Spain, then head to Ukraine and finally attend a dinner for NATO leaders?
She is 21 years old. It is very odd. Maybe she is a link to Obama through Obama's daughter Sasha, since they were best friends.
Anyway odd, odd. Ku never said anything about follow the children, but then why not.
Jpe Biden's 7 Grandchildren.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
OK, because I come from Welsh Wales and we are as famous for lamb as New Zealand are, I'm going to have a bash at the circling sheep at least.
When sheep walk in circles it is usually/most often than not a sign of Circling Disease.... yes, there is such a thing, caused by Listeriosis, which is a BACTERIAL infection.
Given that most of these Circling Disease footages are coming from China and China is having/implementing even more severe lockdowns, allegedly for another Covid outbreak (give me a break) and that listeriosis also infects humans, commonly known as listeria, I'm going to stick my neck out (as I do) and conjecture this is some kind of 'weird' (read GoF) outbreak that has crossed into the human population (again) hence those 'weird' footages of people turning round and around before collapsing due to some kind of rigour affecting one side of their bodies.
One thing I am certain of in my own gut, we ARE going to see all types of bacterial infections on the rise this winter.
Rainbows
Jane
PS.... so Clinton did the eulogy hey??? Nothing to see here.... move on......

ETA Why I suggested that if GoF has been done to listeria is because:
1. viruses mutate, hence our immune system is already pre-programmed to any mutation and they also need a living organism to survive.
2. bacteria adapt to their environment and to any external attacks (read antibiotics) neither do they need a living organism to survive, hence listeria in cold meats.

edit on am1111America/ChicagoFriday2022-11-25T11:46:03-06:0011America/Chicago11000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Epstein situation is heating up again.
"The time has come for the real enablers to be held accountable, especially his wealthy friends and financial institutions that played an integral role." "These victims were wronged, by many, not just Epstein. He did not act alone."

The lawyers are going after Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan Chase and are seeking class action status.
Red flags? Epstein and company had over 40 accounts at Deutsch Bank alone.
As for JPMorgan, Epstein developed a close relationship with Jes Staley, head of private banking.
This may be something. This relationship between Staly and Epstein leads to Epstein introducing him to other wealthy clients "and helped its deal to buy a majority stake in Highbridge Capital in 2004."

It gets better. G Max also held accounts at JPMorgan and had received $31 million from Epstein over a number of years.

Keeping track of resignation> Staly resigned from his new position at Barclays November 2021.
Mary Erdoes, who took over from him at JPMorgan carried on with the relationship.
Class Action Lawsuit
E pstein Accusers File Suit

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join