It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

so, it counts down on the 24th? then eyes on 25 could be in play.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Glad I got it right and thanks for the update!

As an aside:

For the first time in my life, I decided to reach out to the "old boys network" from the boarding school I did my A-levels at. Within a few hours an ex-military officer and cryptographer, now in recruiting, reached out to me. The next day he sent me a jobs list from a company that provides support subcontractors to department of defence. I was intrigued to find that there are UK defence roles that appear to report to the Senior Executive Service (SES), presumably in the US.

It wasn't obvious to me before but the SES must be interwoven into US military too?

Going to have to tread lightly as I'm truly glad for his help yet don't think I want to risk a defence role when I don't know if its accountable to the good or bad side.

edit on 18-3-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Exactly!

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Age old plot;
You're following -Q-
The next morning you are -Q-
Finally you're hunting down -Q- in order to stop them

Yeah don't be "That Guy".

That is interesting though. If UK DoD have positions that answer to US SES, then I wonder how many other countries have that same issue? In fact now I kind of wonder if the reason SES are so hard to get rid of is because they may not belong to any country. Like handing over your national identity in order to serve the SES to it's fullest.

Could this be what Comey/Corney was going off about when he said that he served a "higher good"?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Happy Birthday Ektar!

I trust it was one of JoM's bottles of Hopium you were drinking?

Your experiences with the family, like mine, have got me thinking now...

Just HOW should families "work" in the future?

How do they adapt to incorporate the individual sovereignty of each member?

I'd guess that how many of us used to fit in families was driven by the standards and likes/dislikes of the parents.

I assume that in the future the heads of families will need to spend more effort "gel"ing family members together, as best fits all, rather than laying down "one fits all" standards?

Methinks the maternal role will assume much more responsibility in this regard.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Has he tho?
Some say he is pulling Joe's puppet strings.
Some it's blatant.
VP pick SC pick?
From nimby?
Hmmm
How much love between the Nazi created Muslim Brotherhood and those overlords exist?
This legends research is incredibly in depth he still has a forum on this site check it out

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think this TRUMPS riddles in pointing to something happening in next "few days"

Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet at 1:18 am UTC on 19th

The things that will be set in motion these next few days will change the course of Humanity forever.

Gematria for the sentence = 1007 simple... drop zeroes to get **17 = Q**

Equivalent:
God please release our inheritance and divvy it out to the righteous so that we can give it to the needy

Sounds like GESARA?
edit on 19-3-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2

The idea that "nothing is happening" is beyond the pale. I had a roust with my liberal friend from Boston. W0W is she in a bubble, it's hard to believe informed people here could also deny the inevitable.

She literally has a pic of her kid with BIDEN. Most mothers would show concern...

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
totally

Analysis of genetic sequences collected from the market in January 2020 shows that raccoon dogs being illegally sold at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market may have been carrying and shedding the virus at the outbreak of the pandemic, according to a wild new report in the Atlantic

curly lock?
Still looking for this one?

edit on 2023/3/19 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Q you are irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

meh, with Free Energy, we could create all of the liquid fuels we need for gas cars anyway. They won't exactly be obsolete.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
In the best scenario Barry would be middleman at best. Honestly, I don't think they even need him. Don't they supposedly have enough dirt on Joe to just text him what they need from him?

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It seems to be running on a 24 hour cycle, currently it still has 11 under it and it's crossed 4 again.

If this is the case, then it would seem that March 30th would be "zero day". I say if this is the case since the count down timer might be something else that we've yet to uncover.

One last thing about the 25th coming up.
Q-3183

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ce08b2 No.5887803 📁
Mar 25 2019 16:36:33 (EST)
www.politico.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Why it would seem slightly weird that the only -Q-post with 3/25 would also reference Epstein's trial?
From the article linked in the -Q-post.

Manhattan-based U.S. District Court Judge Robert Sweet passed away Sunday at age 96, the court announced. Sweet was appointed by President Jimmy Carter in 1978, confirmed that same year and continued to hear and rule on cases through the last few months.

Who was on the committee at that time?
James Eastland, a Democrat from Mississippi.
Strom Thurmond, Republican from South Carolina
Edward Kennedy, Democrat from Massachusetts
Joe Biden, Democrat from Delaware
Dennis DeConcini, Democrat from Arizona
Robert Byrd, Democrat from West Virginia
Howell Heflin, Democrat from Alabama
Paul Laxalt, Republican from Nevada
Orrin Hatch, Republican from Utah
Charles Mathias, Republican from Maryland
John Chafee, Republican from Rhode Island
Alan Simpson, Republican from Wyoming
Patrick Leahy, Democrat from Vermont (joined the committee in 1979)

Now I will admit that Judge Sweet was 96 years old (not that we should be suspicious of him still being on the bench), but there is nothing publicly available about what he died from? If it was from old age wouldn't it have been noted?

One last thing, Guido Calabresi who's name came up in ponderings about how Hunter Biden could have gotten into Yale was a classmate of Judge Sweet. I know, I know, this all seems detached, but I'm beginning to see an issue with something here about how judges (more importantly who controls the law) was picked and controlled.

Oh and speaking of Hunter Biden, scary thought, but if there was no ethics objections by the US Senate Hunter could have been appointed as a Federal Judge. Just something to think about.
edit on 19-3-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I hadn't heard of Christopher Story but found this, that gives some biographical detail.

There also seems to be a a site dedicated to him and his work Christopher STORY his work & more

Now there you have a Strike right down the middle, the batter is in a hole... a ball is the metaphorical times when you fail...

Balls and strikes might make some sense that way too.

Ball means you missed.

Strike, like this one, means thank you. You did well!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
He is by no means the biggest fish agreed.
On a chess board he would be a bishop at best (always moved towards an angle, and not straight)
Hard to listen to this

Here is his Canadian counterpart deciding the next "threat" even harder to listen to.

edit on 2023/3/19 by CrazyFox because: Liars club

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 3192023 by MetalThunder because: TIME is YOUrs

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
You were talking about me?

That is a pointless count because none of my posts affect the results of the game.

It would seem to me that the only thing that really matters on this topic is if Q strikes out.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Happy birthday to all of you with March birthdays.

That picture you posted of the medical people with the do not hear, do not see and do not speak is spot on. A family member just went to the Dr. and low and behold he was offered the Covid jab no less than 4 times! He stood his ground thank goodness. In fact they are still requiring masks.
I have no idea how they can't connect the jabs to the sudden surge of serious illnesses. One acquaintance suddenly went blind in one eye and Dr. just told her she was just unlucky. At some point how can they rationalize so many unlucky people.

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join