It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2
Thomas H. Lee was close friends with the Bill and Killary Clinton. I wonder if he shot himself in the back of the head since it was a suicide.
New Details of Thomas H. Lee Suicide
Does it seem like the pace is picking up?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Puzzled why my post was deleted and I got a warning - it was just the YT clip of Joe saying "former and possibly future President" Trump. No sure how that violated T&C's?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
my guess is because you used a certain term to describe the president. I'm sure you could re post without that word and be fine. you could check with DTOM before reposting...

edit on 3/11/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyfox2

I always love our art days.

We need to place this in the category "Believe it or Not".

What are the chances that a statue was unveiled at the BBC for George Orwell on, wait for it... November 7, 2017?
BBC Blog George Orwell

The inscription "If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." Not a very well known quote by Orwell.

Frankly it looks ugly but what is even more of interest is that Orwell hated statues.
"He was disparaging about statues in his writing. 'That seems to be a fixed rule in London: whenever you do by chance have a decent vista, block it up with the ugliest statue you can find'." He never would have wanted to be exhibited on a plinth, which is ugly as well imho.
George Orwell 1984 Wiki

Oddly Jeremy Farrar posted this on his twitter account 17 hours ago.
Jeremy Farrar Twitter
From all appearances we are at the point that they are openly mocking us.

We have another new book, this time by budding author Jeremy Farrar..."Spike, The Virus vs People. The UK Government Response to the Pandemic.
Jeremy Farrar Wiki

Imagine he was on the board of the New England Journal of Medicine all this time. What could possibly go wrong?

I have a feeling that there is something more around this. Two days after President Trump was inaugurated Orwell's book 1984 shot to the top of Amazon's best sellers list. The reason was because of the dispute about the crowd size and alternate facts.
Just something to think about>Poetry and Orwell's 1984

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful2
Replying to self.
I just love art days.

Book jacket appreciation day.
George Orwell's 1984 book jackets...the eyes have it.
1984 Book Jackets

There seems to be some serious curious actions wrt his book placement in the public domain. This is more than curious, this is a plan. 1984 was out of circulation in Canada, Australia, South Africa and the UK, countries that had some pretty Orwellian Covid policies. Meanwhile the UK has a statue of Orwell erected.

But wait there is more. I have Yuval Noah Harari's book "21 Lessons for the 21st Century" which just happens to have an eye on it. Just an eye up moment.
Book Jacket

They just can't help themselves with all this symbolism.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I just finished listening to Sasha Latypova.
Covid-19 Countermeasures: Evidence for An Intent To Harm

This is very well done and explains the role of the criminal cartel of the government- medical- military in the Covid plademic.

From the 15.12 mark "When Pfizer wanted to withhold data for 75 years we all believed it was Pfizer who wanted this. The lawyers representing Pfizer were actually DOD."

Today a look at Robert P. Kadlec
Robert Kadlec Faces Scrutiny

It makes one question why, exactly why he established a fund called ASPR in the summer of 2019. This fund was "outside the mainstream solutions to emergencies."

Rick Bright BARDA Whistleblower...
Whistleblower news Rick Bright

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Speaking of $$$.
CDC 2024 Budget
I'm just trying to wrap my mind around this dysfunctional organization asking for more. Imagine $11.581 billion and what have we received to date?
If anything they should be streamlined which was what President Trump wanted to do prior to the launch of Covid-19.
Well we won't be able to find out any details until March 13th so I guess we wait.

It's like getting a raise for the worst performance ever.

Circling back to Fauci we have hit pay dirt. Literally.

Open the Books Substack Fauci

How is it possible that he will be making in excess of $500 K in 2024.

Open the Books found this little piece of dirt "Under George W. Bush administration in 2004, Open the books found a memo outlining a PERMANENT ADJUSTMENT for his biodefense work." Let that sink in.
For the worst performance ever, as in ever.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hmm. Wiki isn't a great source, but mentions this ...

The Iskander-M theatre ballistic missile can also carry a 700 kg (1,540 lb) thermobaric warhead.

Cheers

No doubt, but first generation weapons are more like I said, and don't use explosives for aerosol dispersion, just spinning fins.

Essentially it packs more power for the mass of the fuel warhead, because it uses the existing air as the oxidizer instead of locking it into the explosive with rings of nitrogen or whatever. About the difference between a 1500lb and a 1000lb conventional explosive. Precision targeting can make up the difference anyway.

Maybe the thermobaric warhead is over hyped...

www.usni.org...
usni.org/proceedings/2022/october/lessons-russian-missile-performance-ukraine

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/25/russias-inability-destroy-key-ukrainian-targets-put-missile/

ru.1in.am...
ru.1in.am/1310444.html

Armenia used the Russian-supplied Iskander Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan stated that 90 percent of the Iskander missiles “didn’t explode, or maybe 10 percent of them exploded,”

Putin’s missile crisis: Failure to destroy key targets blamed on ‘dud’ weapons
The Pentagon says up to 60 per cent of the missiles used to attack Ukraine either did not launch properly or did not explode as expected

Typically, the largest fuel-air ordinance are pushed from the back of a C-130 much slower than hypersonic speeds >Mach 5, so it was a confusing question for me. I guess you can use smaller thermobaric warheads on faster delivery vehicles, but the Classic ones are huge and slow.

edit on 11-3-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I am glad that I logged on and reread parts of this thread.
Welcome to ATS my friend and keep posting.
I have been talking to people e all day about bank runs Monday.
But actually they are happening now in sooooooo many ordinary people's minds.
Credit Suisse is blowing up as we converse.
Tough week coming I think

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: cimmerius

TRUTH is subjective. The only thing that humans need to come to terms with is that we have been deceived at unfathomable levels. Then humanity needs to make the decision that they no longer want to exist in a bubble of delusion. If humans are fine with being lied to and they choose to continue on the path of deception because *National Security*, creature comforts and other piss poor excuses, then humanity is doomed to fail. Deception is slavery. Truth is Freedom. You have to pick one, you can't have both.

Fyi keep your eye on bank crashes

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

we exposed Jordan Peterson's Sovereign account in CSRQ six months ago (web.archive.org...://oculumlabs.com/csrq-accounts-of-phil-godlewski-jordan-peterson-james-okeefe-david-wilcock/)

now he wants to create an "alternative" WEF run by Israelis he calls an "invitation to the future."

yet another confirmation.

#JordanPeterson #JoeRogan #WEF #KlausSchwab #CSRQ

there is no "Quantum Financial System (QFS)" or "Galactic Federation Banking System".

these are cabal-created psy-ops, pushing the idea of a "good" one world digital currency (there's no such thing as a "good" one world currency).

#qfs #csrq #usdr #greatreset #qanon #agenda21

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The Vigilant Fox 🦊
@VigilantFox
Attorney
twitter.com...
Wants to Know "Did Hunter Biden Make Money off the Creation of SARS-CoV-2?"

"Metabiota, at the time that we are alleging SARS-CoV-2 was created, was partnered with EcoHealth Alliance and owned, in part, by Rosemont Seneca. Rosemont Seneca was Hunter Biden's organization.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I'm more startled by Hunter Biden being worth $300 million now, after not being able to pay full child support in 2020. (Judge gave him a poverty break at that time. Probably paying full $$$ owed now.) 

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

RE: truthsocial.com...

A funny Meme showing how CNBC's JIM CRAMER endorses a financial institution and it suffers afterward. "Grim Reaper" Cramer endorsed JP Morgan-Chase on March 10th.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Wher' COM ?

Wonder if he is another one affected by the oneall login issue.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Regarding hype, so far as I know, TB warheads are good for enclosed spaces. Other warheads are better suited for other environments.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Flip Flop Fauci does it again. Who can possibly believe this? Now he's claiming a lab leak could still be considered as coming from natural origin.
Compliments of Chief Nerd
Chief Nerd Twitter Flip flop Fauci

Jim Jordan is just licking his chops. Tick Tock.
Jim Jordan building a Case Against Fauci For Lying to Congress

"It seems like there has never been a more clear-cut case of some individual lying to Congress." Now we get to wait to see how the Justice Department responds, because this issue cuts across party lines. Many, many people have been harmed.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I find it amazing that they have the audacity to do this, especially in light of so much exposure over the corrupt practices at the NIHAID/NIH/CDC/FDA.
Igor Chudov Substack- Fauci's Acting Replacement and Daughter's Connections

Imagine Hugh's daughter Kalah Auchincloss works at Greenleaf Health which of course means she provides big pharma direct access to the tippy top of the agency. I find it also deeply concerning that she has such a close relationship with Scott Gottlieb who is sitting on the Pfizer board.
I wonder how long he will remain as the acting head?

Hugh Auchincloss Wiki
It's always nice to know how he contributed to the plandemic cause. "Serves as the NH point of contact for the Emergency Use Authorization".

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Can we handle this truth?

President Trump tweet "Got to do something about the missing chidlrenb grabbed by some perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty." Spelling matters.

What is Adrenochrome? follow the white rabbit

This was updated 4 days ago.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Re Your Fauci Reference: twitter.com...

A Nature Delivered Lab Leak? OMG!

By the way, DOJ Merrick Garland is not about to rock Anthony Fauci's boat. Senator Rand Paul criminally referred Fauci to the DOJ way back in July of 2021. (thehill.com...) GARLAND BURIED IT.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Speaking of Scott Gottlieb...Twitter files #13

Pfizer Board Member Scott Gottlieb Flagged Tweets

The same playbook, this time claiming "Selective disclosure of private communications with Twitter stokes the threat environment."

But wait now he is on the lab leak circuit.
Scott Gottlieb Face The Nation

Doing all of this while on the Pfizer board. He joined another board in November 2020 under the radar, National Resilience Inc.
National Resilience Inc.
Another connection to mRNA, and cell and gene therapy.

Bill Gates hasn't been mentioned in the last couple of days. Look who is on the board beside Scott Gottlieb > Susan Desmond-Hellman former CEO of the B&M Gates Foundation.

Pharma Services Firm Resilience Debuts With Questions

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join