It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I have a challenge for anyone on here, in any country. Take a picture of the sun today without clouds in front of it.

I fail the challenge, but the sun is streaming in on a cloudless day with blue skies and I'm going back out to do some more gardening.

SW France btw.

eta.. and no con trails from planes.

Come visit.

edit on 10/2/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey mate sorry if already discussed or not anything...but that photo of Biden
kissing that girl, I don't think is the Biden that gave the speech last nite...
they have different ear lobes as far as I can tell.

Cheers
Ektar

Not just the earlobes, NuJoe has a cleft in his chin too...

And what about that mole and the different philtrum on the top lip?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok, now this is going to sound stupid, but I was trying to look at the sun yesterday because I knew something was off.

Ever considered we have a twin Earth directly opposite in the same orbit that WE have not been told about but TPTB know?

Perhaps the Moon was their first spaceship and they got here first by hopping off their ball of dirt, blasting the moon into space to drift for six months, then visit this Earth to have some fun.

Maybe they evolved their tech just that little bit faster and doppelgangers and disguises from there are becoming more common. They are doing "swopsies" maybe. It would account for the big guns who take all the fame but don't seem to actually give a damn about this world.

Maybe the current sun thing is the other Earth sending datastreams through it or round it or from it.

I had a friend who would blink at the sun when he was thinking, almost like he was sending and recieving. Wierd.

I would have sent a pic of the sunshine today but my mobile has a flat battery and will stay wrapped in tin foil until it's charged. Tommorrow is another day...

Q 2232

Anonymous: Sep 20 2018 12:52:02 (EST)
Things are moving!

>>3106797 Faster than you know.
But, that will soon change (re: visibility).
Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE.
Why are we here?
Q

edit on 10/2/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

How's Carcassonne as a place to retire these days ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: nerbot

How's Carcassonne as a place to retire these days ?

Cheers

Nice I'm sure because it has a big wall around it.

I just have barbed wire and traps...lol

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All I see on the live webcam in France by the Eiffel Tower is a cloud filled sky and the sunset in the distance. On the webcams in Spain all I see are cloudy skies.

This is why I asked for a picture.

originally posted by: nerbot

I have a challenge for anyone on here, in any country. Take a picture of the sun today without clouds in front of it.

I fail the challenge, but the sun is streaming in on a cloudless day with blue skies and I'm going back out to do some more gardening.

SW France btw.

eta.. and no con trails from planes.

Come visit.

edit on 2/10/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 2/10/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just took this one...so you can see what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I wonder if this is related to Bill Gates. In that post 2232 "Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE" leads me to his plans to dim the sun.
People haven't really seen the balloon experiments that he has funded.
Then mysteriously we had that supposed spy balloon float across the country with visibility to the entire country, along with the rest of the world.

This may be a coincidence but Billy the dim bulb funded a balloon experiment in March of 2021, in the midst of the plandemic. The balloon was carrying chalk dust that was released over the Swedish town of Kiruna with the hope that it would dim the sun.
Ballon With Chalk Dust to Dim The Sun

I just can't buy into the forced narrative that it was a spy balloon. I mean they have satellites that could do a better job. That balloon was symbolic and the fact that it wasn't shot down had more to do with what was in it, such as thousands of pounds of chalk dust. Gates prefers millions of pounds so more balloons are needed.

Latest News
The equipment that they keep reinforcing is spy tech could have been the scientific equipment to monitor the experiment.
Gates was probably hoping that they would shoot it down because, well you know, it wasn't his fault then.

Now apparently they have found parts with English words on them. Just looks very suspicious.
More attention on Balloons may cause more public scrutiny over Gates and his balloons.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Nice and sunny here.
Speaking of skies, time for another art review.

This is just too weird. A while back Loop tweeted the coordinates for the Denver International Airport. Loop has the #8 horizontal infinity loop.
Thomas Detour Art For DIA

Now DIA is going to have this "loop" piece of art called "It's Not What You Take, It's What You Bring Back" installed.
Two other pieces are coming although I couldn't find any illustrations of them.
Westword DIA Art

Meanwhile the tasteful [not] mural Children of the World Dream of Peace is in storage.
DIA Art

It may just be me but every time I look at The Great Hall [Jeppsen Terminal] it reminds me of the jabs. Considering the high winds that happen and that the airport is in an area that can have tornadoes it seems an odd structure to build. It already is experiencing serious issues. Add that to the other odd art pieces and it just makes one wonder.
Structual Issues With The Great Hall at DIA

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hey mate I am in Virginia & since reading your post ~ 11:30am, the sun had a few clouds & chem trails.
It is 2:50pm & I took a photo...I will have to try & upload
photos later from puter

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have a feeling that this is happening now.
Q&A?
In time.

I came across this, a WHO Bulletin published in the NIH Library interviewing Fauci post retirement .Anthony Fauci: A scientific Advisor's role from HIV to Covid-19

It is oddly set up as a Q&A and is packed with info. A couple of impressions from this but Fauci certainly had an agenda. When he became director of the NIAID he managed to establish himself as an advisor to President Regan. That was the first time that the NIAID director played that role. George H. Bush caught his attention because apparently he was a visionary and could see the potential use of bioweapons. Fauci needed someone like him as President.
Once Fauci had his player, Bush in place he managed to convince him to dramatically increase the budget. Imagine going from $350 million to $6.3 billion now!

Here's where it gets interesting. HIV was a big issue at that time. Fauci had big, big plans and managed Bush "I told him that the disease was going to be a global pandemic and that we needed to step up our response and he said that if he became president he would."
Bush followed Fauci's directions, dramatically increasing the budget and Fauci helped to design and implement PEPFAR.
It is mind boggling how much time and effort went into the plan, right down to ensuring that a President would be selected to help put the plan in place.

I just wonder if Covid-19 was a solution for more than one problem. President Trump was the only President that was not on board with Fauci and in fact was a threat to the entire organization.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
cutting in:

another "object" over Alaska shot down by an F22 (U.S. Air Force), debris landing in water 😀🤡

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Following up on the NIAID budget.
NIAID Budget Comparison 2022-2023

This highly competent department has received a whopping 35.4% increase to over $62 billion for 2023.
A hew section has been added...Mandatory Pandemic Preparedness $12,050,000 [17]
That's in thousands of dollars btw.
Can't wait to see what they plan to remove from the current supply chain and what they plan to place in the strategic stockpile.
I can't even imagine what a 400% increase in the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health is going to produce.
White House Advanced Research Projects Agency For Health

"The advanced Research Projects Agency for Health will provide a novel pathway to catalyzing transformative health breakthroughs that cannot be accomplished through traditional research or commercial activity." Hmmm sounds like something special heading our way.

What are the chances $3.5 billion over 3 years leads right to 2025. Where have we heard that date before?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Anoteh Shot Down
What are the chances it was at cruising at 40,000 feet?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Do you remember a while back we were looking at that Deus Ex Machina gun tweet by Elon Musk?
Deus Ex Machina Actor Responds to Musk
This game revolved around a dystopian future with ruling elites and powerful corporations. Rather close to the truth.
We can probably add in NIH and friends.

Elon Musk sleeps by Deus Ex Gun

The gun was a Diamond Back .357. Didn't President Trump issue a Diamond Trump Card?
Trump Diamond Card
I'm hopeless at putting up pictures.

Looking at the membership # 2157 >357. That can't be a fluke!
The card is the Official Trump Save America Diamond Card.

The reason I'm bringing this up now is what I came across in an article I was reading.
The Global Challenges of Infectious Diseases: The Evolving Role of the NIH in Basic and Clinical Research
That exact term comes up. That term in a dry and stuffy article as Fauci Editor and Chief.

The NIH was expecting some serious budget cuts which would have gotten in the way of continuing development of the bioweapon.
"Fortunately the budget decreases we expected did not come to pass, thanks to a DEUS EX MACHINA in the form of advocacy efforts and congressional and administrative leadership which resulted in the DOUBLING OF THE NIH BUDGET.
This resulted in the researchers in infectious disease having a huge budget increase so they continue developing their toy.

Definition of Deus Ex Machina "Is a plot device whereby a unseemingly unsolvable problem in the story is suddenly/ abruptly resolved by an unexpected and unlikely occurance."
Deus Ex Machina Wiki

This article highlights the pivot in the role of the NIH to biodefense with "Bioshield giving the NIH additional flexibility in awarding contracts, cooperative agreements and grants for research and development for critical counter measures."
What we have seen throughout this plandemic the role of the NIH in awarding grants to people like Peter Daszak to conduct gain of function or their other favorite Directed Evolution.

Feels a little like Yin and Yang complements of Loop.
Yin and Yang wiki

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

twitter.com...

edit on 10-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Tea pot seems to be whistling

Chairman Jordan's Opening Statement at the Weaponization of the Federal Government Hearing

From the Twitter Hearings, the key argument I understand is "censorship by proxy", as a violation of the First Amendment. That is, government censorship on-demand through an undisclosed connection to the "private" companies...a "back door" email system. This sounds like a slam dunk constitutional violation to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Maher is pure Redpill these days.

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join