It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

youtu.be...

It's hard to believe the DS, as we know it, is uninvolved with the industrial-level Coke+Smack trade. I mean in a direct way, like the freighter full of C busted in Philly last year. How can it not be their operation? The profits are just too huge.

I would not be surprised to see overt action on this front. Remember what Trump said about drug dealers...?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I won't reveal my source, but there was a resent high-profile assassination attempt for 100k (the plot was discovered and stopped). Given that, what do people think would be used to prevent a billion-dollar industry from continuing?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
100,000 dollars? I don't get out of bed for less than half a million.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I won't reveal my source, but there was a resent high-profile assassination attempt for 100k (the plot was discovered and stopped). Given that, what do people think would be used to prevent a billion-dollar industry from continuing?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here we go....again.

www.foxnews.com...
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-docs-names-associates-made-public

The last batch of documents with the names of those associated with deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein will be unsealed in the near future, according to media reports.

The Daily Mail reported that the material is expected to be made public in the coming months, nearly four years after Epstein took his own life while incarcerated in a New York federal correctional facility. The documents are expected to contain the names of associates, victims, and employees connected to Epstein.

They refer to "alleged perpetrators" or those accused of "serious wrongdoing" as well as law enforcement officers and prosecutors.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Catching up, so apologies if already mentioned:

Per Christian PM's tweet, the @PapiTrumpo twitter account was suspended - but appears to be re-instated now.

.@PapiTrumpo has been suspended.

Which is the reason, @elonmusk?

I was wondering if the aim was to trigger POTUS45 to use one of the following alternative accounts:

@ilstormo - ACTIVE
@ilsharko - DELETED
@realDonaldTrump - ACTIVE but not in use again yet.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This Alaskan Balloon shooting seems very off. Has there been any photos of the balloon or even the jet taking it out?

Does this shooting down reflect back to the Q-40,000ft posts?

Could the excuse of saying that it was shot down at 40,000ft mean something more than just happenstance.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hold the phone E.T.

President Joe Biden ordered the shootdown, spokesman John Kirby said, adding that the origin of the object has yet to be determined.

Responding to reporters' shouted questions about the shootdown Friday afternoon outside the White House, Biden called the operation a "success."

It comes just days after the U.S. shot down a Chinese surveillance balloon last Saturday, following a political firestorm.

Kirby said the object was about the size of a small car and was at flying about 40,000 feet.

He said because it posed a reasonable threat to the safety of civilian flight, that out of an abundance of caution and at the recommendation of the Pentagon, Biden ordered the military to down the object.

From this perspective it almost seems like this story didn't really happen, and it was just a fake story in order to boost Biden's image. What gets me is the way this object is described.

It was described as "cylindrical and silver-ish gray" and seemed to be floating, a U.S. official said.

Asked if was "balloon-like," the official said, "All I say is that it wasn't 'flying' with any sort of propulsion, so if that is 'balloon-like' well -- we just don't have enough at this point."

"It came in, inside our territorial waters, those waters right now are frozen, but inside territorial airspace and over territorial waters. Fighter aircraft assigned to U.S. Northern Command took down the object within the last hour," Kirby said.

So, the description of what many would say is the classic "Cigar Shaped UFO" added to the phrase like; "it wasn't flying with any sort of propulsion".

Are these balloon events slowly going to be leading us into a fake alien invasion as a final deflection of the real news coming out on the Trotskyists agenda?

As I posted above this, I wonder if this latest balloon event is what the whole "40,000ft" thing meant that -Q- talked about.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wondered about that report as well.

Could be an airship, I suppose. Hard to believe that after all these years, they popped a genuine craft of The Others with a heat-seeking missile (which itself implies there was a serious heat source produced by the target, like a jet engine).

Odd all around.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: nerbot

How's Carcassonne as a place to retire these days ?

Cheers

Nice I'm sure because it has a big wall around it.

I just have barbed wire and traps...lol

That's not reassuring

Barbed wire to keep the animals in, or the animals out ?

The big wall could also make it a prison city under the wrong government ... hmm.

Cheers
edit on 11-2-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
already fact checkeda reply to: Thoughtful1

Multiple ‘acting’ officials in Biden admin are working illegally: watchdog
nypost.com...
Ruhoh

Terry Adirim, the government bureaucrat behind the infamous and unlawful Pentagon vaccine mandate, will “leave her post in the coming days,” dossier.substack.com...

edit on 2023/2/11 by CrazyFox because: Data

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This isn’t that unusual. There is a limit to how long they can be acting. After that limit, if they haven’t been confirmed by Congress, they slip back into a deputy position but continue to run the organization. This has happened for very long periods of time in some cases. Years I think.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Multiple ‘acting’ officials in Biden admin are working illegally: watchdog
nypost.com...
Ruhoh

edit on 2/11/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, so a yes or no question is not both.

It is, when it is a false dicotomy.

They do say they wish to reduce the worlds population so you failed the exam this time.

If you didn't notice, I wasn't taking your exam. Don't feel the need.

So you abdicated your authority then. Done..... see you in the funny pages.

edit on 11-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hopium it smells so good!

81 bottles of beer on the wall 81 bottles of beer
Take one down, pass it around
80 more bottles of hopium beer on the wall!!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
While everyone has been distracted by the balloon more Q&A going on.
Rand Paul Rand Paul Confronts Top Biden Official on Funding Virus Studies in China

She is one cold fish when Rand Paul points out that 15 million people died, 1 million Americans and she still continues to refuse to provide any information. Just unreal.
He points out the problem that everyone has been facing that so much important information has been hidden by refusing to respond to letters or even FOIA requests. If they do respond so much is redacted that it makes it almost impossible to get accurate information.

Case in point Judicial Watch filed a FOIA back on August 30, 2021, no response, tried again and finally February 10, 2023 what do they get? 57 pages of heavily redacted records.
Judicial Watch: records show U.S. and U.K. "Confidentuality Agreement Tied to Vaccine Adverse Effects"

The next step is making articles in the NIH library almost unreadable. The same thing complying with the rules but then redacting key info.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Barbed wire to keep the animals in, or the animals out ?

The big wall could also make it a prison city under the wrong government ... hmm.

Cheers

The barbed wire is to keep my animals in and other animals out, and Carcassonne is just a tourist trap like so many pretty villages in France so not about to be locked down any time soon.

Another sunny day here in SW France today. Still freezing at night but lovely and clear daytime.

Carry on, and drink tea.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
FUTURE PROVES PAST DECODE on #290 - will it prove FUTURE too?

Part 1 of 2
(Decode in 2 parts as there are many interpretations to be noted).

Bigger

1) On Feb 10th, Lightening hit the GIANT statue of Christ the Redeemer, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, as tweeted by Massimo @Rainmaker1973, who is followed by Elon Musk's partner GRIMES:

Bigger

a) Note the tweet time: 11:54 = 119 = 9/11,
b) Q post #290 is also an 119 = 9/11,
c) On Sunday 12th,tomorrow, Pope Francis will have been pope for 9 years, 11 months = 9/11,
d) The pope is in the first picture of #290; with a tombstone behind him... with an upside down cross.

2) Now let's compare the lightening strike picture with the THOR picture from #290 - the mountains look very similar:

Bigger

3) Is the "Christ the Redeemer" statue in Rio actually an homage to GIANTS = Nephilim = Fallen Angels?
a) The Smithsonian calls the statue a GIANT - they should know after years of hiding giant skeletons - link

4) Is THOR, son of ODIN actually God''s Archangel ST MICHAEL? link:

Being a student of several spiritual paths, I have noticed a striking similarity between the archangel Michael and the Norse god Thor. Both are champions of mankind in service of their superior figure (YHWH or Odin), both have a "magical" weapon (Michael with his fiery sword and Thor with his hammer/sword/spear), both have an epic fight/final showdown with a serpentine creature (sometimes at the Apocalypse/Ragnarok, sometimes before.) Michael is prophesied to defeat the beast at the end of time, while there are varied accounts about Thor's fight with the world serpent and when he defeats/is killed by it.

5) Is it a coincidence that GRIMES (Elon Musk's gf) dressed up as St Michael for the Met gala; with a viking long sword in her right hand and a cross on her right forearm? Was she hinting at Thor being St Michael... Is it a coincidence that she follows on twitter the poster of the lightening strike?

Bigger

6) Other posts with a FIERY SWORD: #109 (=9th/10th?):

7) Was the Lightening strike on a GIANT, false christ, a harbinger of the death of Pope Francis tomorrow, on his 9yr 11 month anniversary as pope?
"A clean (God's) house is very important"?

Further interpretations/extrapolations in part 2...

MetalThunder... anything to add?
edit on 11-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So you abdicated your authority then. Done..... see you in the funny pages.

On the contrary, I am using it to refuse to answer your question because it seems like a fallacy to me.

I understand that depopulation is a common theme in CT. I even gave it credence at one point. After decades of watching the population increase, not just stats either but also watching the population growth going on around me, I have to say that if they do have such a plan, it hasn't been put into play.

So, if the rona and/or the jabs are bioweapons, they are the worst in history.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
This Alaskan Balloon shooting seems very off. Has there been any photos of the balloon or even the jet taking it out?

Does this shooting down reflect back to the Q-40,000ft posts?

Could the excuse of saying that it was shot down at 40,000ft mean something more than just happenstance.

I wonder if this is connected to #144.
These balloon events happened this week. In the kill boxes the letters spell "U.S. Risk this week".
A couple of different potential threats, there is the Gates dimming the sun project using balloons, the Chinese spy connection and now the new narrative is suggesting ET. The ET narrative has been trending all morning with some really great clips of flying saucers.
The line [New] Age of Enlightenment makes me wonder.
Then there is the line Speed?

With the first balloon the Pentagon began tracking on February 2, 2022.[According to the article below]
Are we alone?
Roswell?
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.
Aeros pace Expert Explains the Balloon.

From this article the first balloon was flying at 60,000 feet, so I think that the 40,000 feet is something to pay attention to.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

As an example, look at who pulled off the SR hit. Randos?

DS-> Mafios-> Drogas-> DS

edit on 11-2-2023 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Santa Surfing has just posted links of 9 impeachment proceedings in play against Biden for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Santa Surfing Tweet

They cover Afghanistan, the border, and a number of other actions he has taken wrt Covid. This seems to be taking a long time to get anything done. Meanwhile when it was President Trump the impeachment theatrics happened at break neck speed.
I just wonder if anything will happen before the next election.

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join