It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
just doing what they do

Yes, Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over The U.S. When President Trump Was In Office Too

Had this happened when Trump was president it would have benn leaked and there would have been three impeachments, and this one would have stuck.
MSM just protecting Biden as best as they can.
never happened

I'm surprised the whatabout Trump thing didn't show up sooner. Polarity Reality is fun if for no reason than that.

My conclusion. Not a "spy balloon" as that is just preposterous. Weather balloon rebranded. Like all else in the world we look to how folks are manipulated = Original Narrative, which must be a lie +++ eneMedia. EneMedia says it is a spy balloon, and, voila' it is = too fast, too quick, too complete without refutation at all.

Why no real polarity "no, it's a weather balloon, we all use them...??"

It makes Joe look weak, pathetic, horrible and grounds for impeachment. Makes the military look like idiots, as Joe is the top dog. So taking swings at Joe's inability to protect the US from Phileas Fogg attacking the US Mainland is brilliant and required no planes, no ships, no subs no warheads landing in the water off Hawaii.

I'd like to add, with ZERO disrespect meant to anyone here, lots of folks buying into the Original Narrative still and then reasoning it out, instead of applying the superior POV. To help define, there are folks who took the "Hunter's LapTop is Russian Disinfo" Original Narrative, inserted late in the Biden Saga, and ran with that, even though folks here didn't = it was a lie. So why were folks here running with the Spy Balloon Narrative and trying to reason that out as if because they could see it it meant it was a spy balloon?

International Community "jeebus, poopy pants can't even keep a balloon out the airspace, people from crossing the border, or his kid from getting high."

We're Marching toward Joe's demise, the KamKam issue must be solved first, as well as the rest of Team Joe's destiny.

Floating a Trial Balloon was a double meaning symbol it would seem.

Worth noting, if Joe's twit is anything to go by, even the shillbots have abandoned propping them up.
edit on 5-2-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Good Morning All….🌤

So, I’m celebrating Matt’s b-day early, it’s actually tomorrow, he would have been 51 yrs. , but Holy Moly all my beloved “ghosts” are coming through today, my Sister especially.💕 LOL, it’s really kind of amazing, because this is a really big week for me, need to nail Valentine’s Day, yeah, yeah, it’s a made up Holiday, totally for profit probably. 😳

Here’s the thing, having done this for many years, it also brings out Love and Romance and is an opportunity to show and reinforce to those you care about how special they are, It never ceases to amaze me how sentimental and sweet Men can be ….

Anyways, sorry to ramble, lol, trying to manage feelings and work, because I need to kick butt this next week !

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I hope this will make sense to you wrt the balloon. I kept thinking that the balloon looked like the moon. There is something called a moon balloon.>Moon Balloon Image

I hope you can bear with me since I tend to look at things through a more artistic perspective.
Trying to connect some dots here. Albert Bourla wrote the book "Moon Shot" which discussed the rapid development of the bioweapon jab. I really don't think that the name was selected at random.

This supposed spy balloon appears February 2,2023 and is reported on February 3rd. Today, Sunday February 5th there is a full moon. Once again another 2. This 2222 has just been overwhelming for me.
February 2, 2022 Biden announced his "Cancer Moonshot". February 2, 2023 the White House published 5 new actions for this program.
White House Cancer Moonshot
New actions "FOCUS IMPORTANCE OF EARLY DETECTION AND IMPROVING THE EXPERIENCE OF PATIENTS, FAMILIES, AND CAREGIVERS."
Now they are setting up a national cancer advisory board and a public private partnership called CC-DIRECT.
There seems to be a real focus on childhood cancer and Super Goop donating sunscreen to children- blocking the sun again.
The Pfizer crowd knew that the jab would turbo charge cancer and we will probably witness a startling increase of this in children since they have been given the jab , hence the need to get ahead of the incoming cases.

Problem- Reaction- Solution

Perhaps a coincidence but a shot was used against the moon balloon.
Fun factoid, This full moon is known as the "Storm Moon" and also is referred by native Americans as the hungry moon, little famine moon. Another coincidence?
Storm Moon
Anyway everyone was very distracted and wouldn't have paid much attention to these added on new actions. They know the data, just saying.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I don't know if this is relevant but that spy balloon is a flying object. ku posts #71, 73, 77 and 78 all refer to a flying object.
"What flying object was recently shot down?" More than one meaning?

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
I really appreciate your posts from the Storm Rider. To be honest I'm not certain what to think. The serious issues Storm Rider presents and here we have Biden worrying about fees.
His big worry and his solution? The Junk Prevention Act. I can't imagine being more tone deaf. Concern over hidden resort fees and on-line concert and sports ticket fees, and extra airline fees for family members to be able to sit with young children.
Anyone benefiting from any of these reductions are not those who are struggling right now to keep food on the table and pay bills.
Biden Tweet

I typed in Junk in the ku system and look what popped up
ku #3862
re:delay testimony.
1/ Allow for public dissemination of critical facts [possible unseal[s]- declas] prior to world televised sit down.
Sometimes the necessary forum to update the American public is provided by the same people being investigated for....
Release to change strategy?
Watch what happens next!

I just wonder if this is related to Covid-19. Covid-19=8 spaces. Then there is in the sentence four and then there are 4 dots=8.
We have had Project Veritas, a televised sit down event with the very people being investigated. This critical information has now been released to the public.
All these people being exposed by Project Veritas are in the LOOP, as in key people.

Probably another coincidence that February 8th is when the Q & A with key players in the NIH takes place over the origins of Covid-19.
Oversight & Investigations Hearing

This could also connect to
Q&A?
In time.

February 8th?
I just checked the Gem calculator.
Gem- Junk Free Act
Surprise... two, TWO and subconscious date.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

To be fair, she was prodded by that reporter from CNN and the FBI agitator to climb through the window but may be the officer was told to shoot someone/anyone and if that's the case then yes, he was "just doing his job" much like how NAZI camp guards were "Just Doing Their Jobs" as well.

We need to see if what he said was a complete story, or if much was left out for some reason.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Good stuff there.
I am boiling this down as much as possible.
Biden went out last week and self-applauded his economic policies highlighting the overwhelming number of jobs created. Nobody saw that coming, great job, looks like the Biden administration got it right...rolmao.
Except .reported barely a month ago ..C'mon man, seriously

Biden administration overstated Q2 job growth by 1 million: Philadelphia Fed

Then, before you could say, can we double check that math big guy, we have the weather/spy/circus balloon. Hysteria and msm coverage was everywhere. We know China ruler Xi wants Biden to stay in as our President, Xi no like Trump. Trump bad for China. So, with the blessings of Xi China agreed to play ball, after all there were some hefty investments made by China. Even a big diamond for Hunter so out with the balloon and a dramatic take down and now Joe has proven he takes no malarkey from China, Joe's not joking. Really.
Fast forward to Tuesday Feb 7th and now Joe can deliver a proper State of the Union and take that momentum in his reelection campaign, bypassing reality with the help of the msm, fox News leading the way.
Next up national polls trending in Joe's favor.
No regrets from Joe, game on.
edit on 5-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Keeping track of resignations.
Another one bites the dust.

Bourla Thanks John Young
D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon rising.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.

Another star discovered. This John Young was no ordinary Pfizer employee. He was a special advisor to Bourla and he held "an essential role in cultivating the collaborations that led to the successful development and delivery of the Pfizer-BioNtech Covid-19 vaccine.

So what was he doing in 2019? Helping Bourla to move over the global consumer products division to Glaxo Smith Kleine so that cash cow would not be threatened if the plan did not go according to plan. [Info in the book Moonshot]
Now this is really odd.
He joined the board of Haleon, which is the holding company for the global consumer products division shared by Pfizer and GSK, so basically representing Pfizer's interests.
John Young Kicked off Haleon Board
Now he is leaving the Board February 28, 2023. I wonder what happened? Still too close to Pfizer?

I found a really good detailed report of stock trading. Imagine, who would leave a position that pays $8,959,380 a year? Plus receiving stock options. Resident Lurker has just pointed out that he must have known something was wrong and was trying to put some distance between himself and Pfizer.

The greed >"On average Pfizer executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with an average trade being worth $3,353,230."
What about Bourla?
He's still cashing in selling 222,328 shares on December 15, 2022 worth $6,058,438. Chump change.
John Young Wealth and Other Stock Information for Pfizer Board of Directors
You can run but you can't hide.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

They can only holdout for so long before the Economic depression we're in can't be hidden anymore.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
I know that you are more in the know about legal matters. I decided to circle back to the Pfizer-BioNTech vs Moderna
patent lawsuit.

Sometimes the most interesting information comes out.
Pfizer is being represented by Williams+ McCarter & English and BioNTech is being represented by Paul Hastings and Sam Ewing.
They are hitting back hard at Moderna...
"They insist they developed their mRNA vaccine independently, and that Moderna's patents are invalid because they relied on inventions developed previously by the NIH, by academic researchers and by licensors now suing Moderna.
Moderna Tied It's Own Hands In Covid Patent Suit

Not a great look that we now have direct evidence that the NIH was involved with the mRNA technology.
Maybe another meaning.
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you "legally" inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Can the information presented as evidence in this case be used in another case this time targeting the Fauci and the NIH?
I wonder where he is? He has been oddly quiet for someone who loves to be in the media.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Xactamundo
I've had tinnitus in both ears for just over 10 years now. Started during menopause, which apparently can be a 'thing' for some of us ladies.
However, over the last 6 months'ish, when I'm out in my car (I always drive with my window slightly open) I have started hearing sirens, like police/ambulance off in the distance, but no 'blue's and two's' appear. Yes, I know, some will think they just weren't on the same roads as me. However, I have heard them out in the countryside too. Rel knows roughly where I live and will understand I'm sure.
It's very weird when it happens.
Rainbows
Jane
PS I forgot to mention that when I started hearing the 'sirens' I thought, as you would, that it was 'outside', after a few times I realised I was hearing it in my 'head'. Hope that makes sense. Oh, and so far, I've never had the experience indoors. If I'm perfectly honest, I've even mooted the idea with myself that perhaps when I hear these 'sirens' that they are a warning of sorts of some sort of upcoming emergency whether it be personal, national or international. I shall make more of a mental note if/when it happens again.

Hi J,

On hearing this regarding the sirens...

Can I ask, do you drive a turbo-charged car (especially VW). Its is a common occurrence - at light throttle operation the faint sound of the turbo spooling up and down can sound like far off sirens. Even more so with the window open.

On another hand...

Re: Romania - I mentioned in one of my rare interrupts (my acquaintance) in Romania, is Ex UK Mil, Member of Order of Miners and Pavers - 33rdº and owns a mining company Rom Uk RUS. (Reality bendy tales to follow). Children are sired with a member of Green Party

Also just acquired a new customer - certain J@mes Ch@rrington - (Blackrock) not had chance for chat yet just met him briefly to talk about his car. (Genuine WW2 Willys Jeep) but will be seeing him soon.

www.fnlondon.com...

Should be interesting!!!! - people close to me know where I stand, these people found me, I don't advertise at all.

The Synchronity and the irony right now is tangible (every-where) and new reality is our hands...

Its on the tip of every ones tongues...

Love to all - I am trying to write a decent post - but life gets in the way.

I'm always here

PS If its not your car Angel - i'm hearing an average of six ambulances (going flat chat) every day in an over 60's demographic with only 10K chimney pots. Rural end of the road villages.

Peace out!

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
QTSR Feb 05:

edit on 2/5/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
When McCarthy was asked, when Ashli Babbitt was shot, was it murder or was the Capitol Police officer "just doing his job?

He said they were just doing their job.

"Murder" is an unlawful death by another person's hand. Ashli was just milling around the stairwell.

McCarthy can burn, imo.

I have grave concerns. Maybe he is a McCarthy and since many of us here KNOW the fix is in so did Sen McCarthy. If I was one of them I might throw signals out that makes it hard to decide who's team they are on now. This is best if we start all the way over like Q is implying "we got them all" to us. They need parsing of who is worthy of going home to a quiet retirement and who is going to that gray bar motel in Cuba.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Pentagon testing mass surveillance balloons across the US

The U.S. military is conducting mass surveillance tests across six Midwest states using experimental high-altitude balloons, according to documents filed with the Federal Communications Commission.

According to The Guardian, which first reported the tests, up to 25 unmanned solar-powered balloons are being launched from rural South Dakota and drifting 250 miles through an area that spans portions of Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Missouri, before wrapping up in Illinois.

The balloons are carrying high-tech radar designed to track vehicles at any time of the day, during any type of weather, while moving at altitudes of up to 65,000 feet. They are also intended to "provide a persistent surveillance system to locate and deter narcotic trafficking and homeland security threats," the British news site reports.

edit on 5-2-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is one of those "if you know..." it is funny as hell.

Ukraine replacing defense minister amid corruption scandal

Guess who is still available...

If you don't know, this is why it's funny. U.S. Security Official Vindman Testifies Ukraine Offered Defense Minister Post

Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You really like making me read long documents. I looked over the Moderna suit and Pfizer response / counterclaim, and skimmed the three patents. A lot to unpack. Important takeaways:

1. Moderna had plans in 2016 for an mRNA vaccine to prevent birth defects. This is likely an mRNA Zika virus vaccine tested on mice in 2017. They tested effectiveness by cutting the heads of the mouse fetuses and measuring viral load.

2. Moderna’s Spikevax is FDA approved. I still have my doubts about what that really means as it related to the EUA.

3. Pfizer did a great job in their counterclaim of throwing Moderna under the bus for taking government money and not disclosing it.

It’s like watching two arsonists fighting over who burned down a building. Basically Moderna says they own the rights because they made a pizza and cut it in 6 slices, put on the cheese, and added pepperoni. Pfizer made a pizza and cut it into 8 slices, put on the pepperoni, then added the cheese. I think the case is a loser for Moderna. Especially in a jury trial as demanded. You have to make things simple for juries. They aren’t scientists. It basically comes down to who has the better lawyer(s) for something like this.

There isn’t enough here that the generally public will be able to wrap their minds around. The only way this would be interesting is if a whistleblower snuck on the stand and said both companies are killing people. And that will never happen. Both because it wouldn’t, and because the judge would have them dragged out because of lack of relevance to the case at hand.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
I know that you are more in the know about legal matters. I decided to circle back to the Pfizer-BioNTech vs Moderna
patent lawsuit.

Sometimes the most interesting information comes out.
Pfizer is being represented by Williams+ McCarter & English and BioNTech is being represented by Paul Hastings and Sam Ewing.
They are hitting back hard at Moderna...
"They insist they developed their mRNA vaccine independently, and that Moderna's patents are invalid because they relied on inventions developed previously by the NIH, by academic researchers and by licensors now suing Moderna.
Moderna Tied It's Own Hands In Covid Patent Suit

Not a great look that we now have direct evidence that the NIH was involved with the mRNA technology.
Maybe another meaning.
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you "legally" inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Can the information presented as evidence in this case be used in another case this time targeting the Fauci and the NIH?
I wonder where he is? He has been oddly quiet for someone who loves to be in the media.

edit on 2/5/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
nothing to see here

The mainstream media cheered the news that the U.S. economy added 517,000 jobs last month. Sadly, that just isn’t true. According to reports and the St. Louis Federal Reserve, the US economy actually lost 2.5 million jobs in January.

I still think Joe's State of the Union speech will ignore this. The democrats never let facts get in the way of a good narrative.
here's another source

With a State of the Union address coming up, nobody could blame President Joe Biden if he mentions January’s supposedly huge 517,000 gain in seasonally adjusted payrolls rather than the actual unadjusted 2,505,000 loss.

edit on 5-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

It's not AI

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, that's on the money, and we'll see where it goes.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It's not AI

Patience while a world that worked fine goes into freefall because Tech is the solution.

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join