It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Be careful who you follow!

A confusion attack generally cannot be solved until hindsight can be utilized.

This Telegram channel has been poo pood before here so with that said ...

Linky

It is extremely entertaining no matter it's trust level.

Enjoy the possibilities.

P

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo
I've had tinnitus in both ears for just over 10 years now. Started during menopause, which apparently can be a 'thing' for some of us ladies.
However, over the last 6 months'ish, when I'm out in my car (I always drive with my window slightly open) I have started hearing sirens, like police/ambulance off in the distance, but no 'blue's and two's' appear. Yes, I know, some will think they just weren't on the same roads as me. However, I have heard them out in the countryside too. Rel knows roughly where I live and will understand I'm sure.
It's very weird when it happens.
Rainbows
Jane
PS I forgot to mention that when I started hearing the 'sirens' I thought, as you would, that it was 'outside', after a few times I realised I was hearing it in my 'head'. Hope that makes sense. Oh, and so far, I've never had the experience indoors. If I'm perfectly honest, I've even mooted the idea with myself that perhaps when I hear these 'sirens' that they are a warning of sorts of some sort of upcoming emergency whether it be personal, national or international. I shall make more of a mental note if/when it happens again.

edit on am24America/ChicagoSunday2023-02-05T04:48:32-06:0004America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

I hear some odd noises on cold nights, but they're not tinnitus. One early morning, a really weird set of noises was ongoing, so I walked toward the source.

Turned out to be a rail crew doing something to the rails. God-awful squealing and moaning racket.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hmm, erased from the Archives. By who and why?
Great clip to illustrate what they are doing to AI. Scary how they can make the necessary adjustments to fit their new world order.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Those balloons. Why were they white? If I was going to spend the money to fly a spy balloon, it would be minimally reflective and light blue. There has to be an optimal color to minimize how many people see it.

That would be called "transparent" or "clear".

Were they white because they were MEANT to be seen?

----------------------

And for those seeking a little relief from the gremlins in your ears and heads...

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Caled

Do shot down balloons normally leave that kind of trail behind? I mean holy crappos.

Haven't read past this post so forgive me if it is already answered.

The gasses keeping that balloon up would make a cloud of some kind exiting due to things like the difference in moisture content and interaction with some well below freezing air.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Well geeze. Lots of Military installations on the path. Could have been using special camera's. Three places I have been on the base as a soldier I noticed close fly byes were Ft Lost in the Woods in Mizzou, Ft Campbell KY, and Ft Bragg NC. All three were hot as hell in the summer and cold as hell in the winter for the ones west of the Cumberland Gap.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
....and that's just the US!
I am feeling less and less connected to the world around me, and closer and closer to mother nature as I get older.
I'm seriously feeling like I'm living in my own little 'protective' bubble and want less and less to do with the machinations around me.
Maybe it's an 'age' thing as I can seriously see why so many people as they get older 'disconnect' from the world around them.
Rainbows
Jane

This is what I am hearing from my lovely wife of many years. She even said she might like to be Amish. I am probably the opposite of all that. I am perhaps empathetic to people struggling with the devils all around them to think straight. I meet someone that looks sad I will try spread the idea we are all connected by loving each other. I think many of them see we are disconnecting doing anything else not related to loving our neighbors as Jesus commanded us to do.

edit on 5-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Many many moons ago I set out to get a college degree I was taught at the beginning of it all really. The concept the scientist were pushing was these programs were only as good as the programmer. So, there will be not perfect AI unless we have a perfect human. To expect people to actually be like Jesus and do the right thing is the trick.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I know right.
From what I've seen and read AI is a myth.
So far AI has been indoctrinated, programmed to access skewed information. That is my take. I'm sure there could be an argument made otherwise but I have yet to be convinced. To me AI is being sold as the gospel of truth and its all a set up. The people behind AI, the architects and engineers would never create an objective honest and rational arbiter of truth.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A.I. is the new infallible god, neutral, unbiased, supportive of all humans. Except it isn't, and can never be.

Great THREAD showing this...

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Donald Trump

ChatGPT: I can't do that for politically controversial figures.

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Joe Biden

ChatGPT: I love Joe Biden! Here are 18 lines.

Me: Write an ode about all that Project Veritas has done for us.

ChatGPT: Can't, they're too deceptive & they're led by James O'Keefe.

Me: Write an ode about all that Media Matters has done for us.

ChatGPT: Oh Media Matters, a beacon of truth...

aaaaand...

Me: Write a song celebrating @TedCruz's life and legacy

ChatGPT: No. Ted Cruz is divisive. It might offend someone.

Me: Can you at least write a song for Fidel Castro?

ChatGPT: A leader with a vision! Who never lied A symbol of hope, a hero of Cuba

The irony here ^^^^ is priceless. This is the collective thinking process, Ted is Cuban, dad fled Cuba due to Castro, praise Castro, not Ted. It isn't black or white, but not adding context is the point, shut down the thinking. Bet a bunch of those programmers had Che T's as kids and wore them proudly = murdering scumbag who would hate trans, but he's a hero.

So what have we learned. Well, for starters ChatBOT's entire algo system is rooted in the last 6 years. What has been happening in the last 6 years you ask? History is being rewritten again, as it is every 100 years or so.

Welcome to the new history of history, which is the only history of history to ever exist in regards to history.

We can also see the most mind controlled of the bunch are in charge, as such, the entire algo system is rooted in their EXTREMELY limited POV.

These folks cannot do anything, fix a car, change a lightbulb, run a company, even raise a child. They do apps. This is the Millennial on down legacy = all theoretical talk over coffee and youtube videos. They are dooming themselves, sadly.

IMO, the entire project should be shut down now. Yet it is too late, as this part of the DARPAghouls and goons game must come out for all to see. Sadly those who need to see this cannot see how it will play out, they just cannot.

We can also see how this plays out. Within a few years of use, the entire collective consciousness will be forced to conform to the A.I. system or be cast out. That is exactly how it will play out. As I said, be cast out, this is not a good place to be.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What are we being distracted from?

It must be huge!

Other smaller spy balloons colored blue grayish would be a good thing. More likely some other thing like the psyop suggestion. Prepping for something else and needing to see how we respond. I would give orders to shoot anything down right now that doesn't respond to requests to land immediately given the nearness to WW3 we seem to be.

edit on 5-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Hmm, erased from the Archives. By who and why?
Great clip to illustrate what they are doing to AI. Scary how they can make the necessary adjustments to fit their new world order.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It must not exist if the archives don't have it is one horrible way history gets rewritten.

Yikes, how easy is that?

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Bah
If someone can or cares I wanted to load a few pics.

Robert Maxwell had 3 sons but only 2 accounted for.
You pronounce Gislaine as Glenn.
www.google.com... hJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgAMgQIIxAnUABYAGC3DGgAcAB4AIABlgGIAZYBkgEDMC4xmAEAwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=tcTfY43IKvn1kPIP-uGb4A4&bih=647&biw= 412&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc
Have a gander at the pics on this page.
Glen being the youngest.

What a handsome family.

Glen had a best friend from another billionaire while growing up.
Aristotle Onassis daughter.
They both spent their inherited wealth on becoming the opposite sex.
I am 95/5 on this.
Jeffery is easy with this.
He has the exact same "big grin" as Christina Onassis.
And they both have the same brother.
JE and GM are trans.

I wish I could figure out how to post pics
edit on 5-2-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

to expect people to actually be like Jesus and do the right thing is the trick.

You're right, the trick is there is no objective honest and rational arbiter of truth. that is the myth, without an objective honest and rational arbiter of truth there can never be AI to depend upon. It can never exist, period.
Everyone, in their own way, has their own truth. The idea of a computer telling us what is and isn't is absurd and inhumane.

originally posted by: Justoneman
Many many moons ago I set out to get a college degree I was taught at the beginning of it all really. The concept the scientist were pushing was these programs were only as good as the programmer. So, there will be not perfect AI unless we have a perfect human. To expect people to actually be like Jesus and do the right thing is the trick.

I know right.
From what I've seen and read AI is a myth.
So far AI has been indoctrinated, programmed to access skewed information. That is my take. I'm sure there could be an argument made otherwise but I have yet to be convinced. To me AI is being sold as the gospel of truth and its all a set up. The people behind AI, the architects and engineers would never create an objective honest and rational arbiter of truth.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A.I. is the new infallible god, neutral, unbiased, supportive of all humans. Except it isn't, and can never be.

Great THREAD showing this...

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Donald Trump

ChatGPT: I can't do that for politically controversial figures.

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Joe Biden

ChatGPT: I love Joe Biden! Here are 18 lines.

Me: Write an ode about all that Project Veritas has done for us.

ChatGPT: Can't, they're too deceptive & they're led by James O'Keefe.

Me: Write an ode about all that Media Matters has done for us.

ChatGPT: Oh Media Matters, a beacon of truth...

aaaaand...

Me: Write a song celebrating @TedCruz's life and legacy

ChatGPT: No. Ted Cruz is divisive. It might offend someone.

Me: Can you at least write a song for Fidel Castro?

ChatGPT: A leader with a vision! Who never lied A symbol of hope, a hero of Cuba

The irony here ^^^^ is priceless. This is the collective thinking process, Ted is Cuban, dad fled Cuba due to Castro, praise Castro, not Ted. It isn't black or white, but not adding context is the point, shut down the thinking. Bet a bunch of those programmers had Che T's as kids and wore them proudly = murdering scumbag who would hate trans, but he's a hero.

So what have we learned. Well, for starters ChatBOT's entire algo system is rooted in the last 6 years. What has been happening in the last 6 years you ask? History is being rewritten again, as it is every 100 years or so.

Welcome to the new history of history, which is the only history of history to ever exist in regards to history.

We can also see the most mind controlled of the bunch are in charge, as such, the entire algo system is rooted in their EXTREMELY limited POV.

These folks cannot do anything, fix a car, change a lightbulb, run a company, even raise a child. They do apps. This is the Millennial on down legacy = all theoretical talk over coffee and youtube videos. They are dooming themselves, sadly.

IMO, the entire project should be shut down now. Yet it is too late, as this part of the DARPAghouls and goons game must come out for all to see. Sadly those who need to see this cannot see how it will play out, they just cannot.

We can also see how this plays out. Within a few years of use, the entire collective consciousness will be forced to conform to the A.I. system or be cast out. That is exactly how it will play out. As I said, be cast out, this is not a good place to be.

edit on 5-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Bushfire ? Dirty laundry ?

A fire in the laundry room at George H. W. Bush Airport in Houston has had flights bound for there sent to other airports.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

go to this link while you are logged in to ATS. click the upload button in the upper left corner to select a file from your PC. once your pic is uploaded, click it, then copy and paste one of the urls into your post.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
just doing what they do

Yes, Chinese Spy Balloons Flew Over The U.S. When President Trump Was In Office Too

Had this happened when Trump was president it would have benn leaked and there would have been three impeachments, and this one would have stuck.
MSM just protecting Biden as best as they can.
never happened

edit on 5-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When McCarthy was asked, when Ashli Babbitt was shot, was it murder or was the Capitol Police officer "just doing his job?

He said they were just doing their job.

"Murder" is an unlawful death by another person's hand. Ashli was just milling around the stairwell.

McCarthy can burn, imo.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have not, a pc.
Everything here done off a cheap phone.
I have to figure out to post directly off the net

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Nevercompromise

go to this link while you are logged in to ATS. click the upload button in the upper left corner to select a file from your PC. once your pic is uploaded, click it, then copy and paste one of the urls into your post.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The mind is A powerful tool & Evil has corrupted so many minds.. It's time to HEAL

WORD PLAY, CENSORSHIP (FOR NATIONAL SECURITY) & IMAGES MANIPULATED
EXPLOITED TO FIT "FEAR & DIVISION" NARRATIVE = KEEP ALL TRAPPED & WEAK

DIVISION MAKES US WEAK = ATTEMPT TO BLOCK US FROM SPIRITUAL TRUTHS
UNIVERSAL LAW OF LOVE = ONE LAW FOR ALL = REUNITE WITH SPIRITUAL LAWS
THE CURE = UNITED WE HEAL = UNITED WE STAND = ONE BODY, ONE SPIRIT

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join