It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

We haven't heard from our infamous star Fauci for a while now. I'm not sure why he would want to go on the speaking circuit, especially considering the amount of $ he has made from the plandemic and then that really great pension paid for by the American taxpayer.
Book Anthony Fauci

Just thinking outside the box for the moment but wouldn't it be fun to book him for some Q&A? Televised of course.
Anthony Fauci Keynote Speaker

Just look at that. $50K to $100K per speech.
I wonder if he brings his security detail, the one we are paying for, with him on the circuit. The greed...

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm redoing a room in my house, and it occurred to me while smashing the builtins with a sledgehammer, destroying things is easy. The lowest IQ can do it, frankly they are often tasked with doing it on scale.

In the world of insta-immediate-now-gratification destruction,,, is much more supportive of a "feeling" over creating something. Creating takes time, leads one to possible failure along the way, but smashing stuff is pretty much it.

The Alinsky Rules are smashing, destroying, causing pain, making people angry etc. which has the immediate, opiate effect on people. A ton of folks, including the unseen, feed off of the energetic results of the destruction and clearly the eneMedia are fueled by it.

Watch any BLM riot and see how destruction fulfills the animal brain due to the immediate impact - cause and effect right there. If building something, the cause and effect may never be realized. After the destruction the hardest part begins, which kind of rules out the low IQ folks doesn't it?

I guess the point is it is far easier to get folks to destroy than to build at this point, which is a crazy Inversion.

The Turkey quake reminds me. In 1996 the film Conspiracy Theory was written, filmed in 1997 released in Aug 1998. During the film's climax the oddest moment is included for no reason whatsoever - it has no narrative relevance. There is a pause on then TV talking head Joan Lunden mentioning a 7.3 Turkey Quake. Note the timestamp of the scene. Just one of those odd things that stuck out to me back then, as IIRC the initial quake reports were 7.3.

I'd refer to Suspecious0bservers here to see if there was any natural Sun/Planet/Earth alignment elements that might have contributed to this Turkey Quake, as they are pretty good and timing these things.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The balloon may be Chinese made after all.
However it's payload may very well be property of penta gram/gon.

FBI quit announcing its live exercises after the marathon blunder?

FBI no longer enforcement, but clean up crew like Waco, and ruby ridge.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
We may have some really good news finally heading our way in the Pharma Wars.
#Blotgate.
Startling Evidence Suggest BioNtech and Pifizer Falsified Key Data- Part 1

The implications are enormous here. This would blow a hole in that indemnity clause in the contracts that has let them off the hook for deaths and injuries caused by the bioweapon jabs.
Actions have consequences.
"Actual evidence to prove that Pfizer and BioNTech engaged in fraud by fabricating critical data could have major ramifications."

If you read further down in the article it is just mind boggling that they would just lower standards from 70% to 50% so that they could just carry on.
Of course none of this is being covered by Pfizer-BioNTech. I've also been checking on any response from Pfizer legal about Project Veritas' latest reveal and so far nothing.

I would think that all of this is material information from a financial POV. Don't they have to declare all of this to their shareholders and institutional investors? The Board has a responsibility and they seem to be MIA.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Destruction is an act of power; some feel empowered when engaged in that act.

But as you note, it certainly doesn't lead anywhere productive.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Is it possible… that Maxwell could be Epstein &

@DrBiden

’s kid? Or adopted child?Or could

@FLOTUS

be a family member or be Ep-tein?

@JoeBiden

kills Epstein because he falls in love with their daughter? 

@JudicialWatch

Bidens camp were very strong supporters of trans…

Not human
2nd

U.K. - Why is the government currently URGENTLY recruiting for ‘The National immunisation Programme’ “Expected to be the UK’s largest vaccination programme, which will be delivered at pace and will be a key ministerial priority” Seriously… WTF is this mobile.twitter.com...?

edit on 2023/2/5 by CrazyFox because:

I am a big fan of far out theories if they can be squeezed into a credible storyline but this one holds water like a wicker basket.

I am sure that is how some of my leads look as I do not have the abilities to fully express them with enough support.

But my hypothesis about G'len Maxwell being born a boy and Jeff Epstein being Christina Onassis meets all timelines and fits snugly within International power struggles that tie in the Kennedy's and even Trump.

It explains why Epstein got extra special treatment before during and after his arrest.
Especially if he is alive.
Check this out! a.co...

A longtime investigative journalist uncovers one of the great untold stories of twentieth-century international intrigue, and the secrets it has held until now.

Shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis and Bobby Kennedy, two of the world′s richest and most powerful men, disliked one another from the moment they first met. Over several decades, their intense mutual hatred only grew, as did their desire to compete for the affections of Jackie, the keeper of the Camelot flame.

Now, this shocking work by seasoned investigative journalist Peter Evans reveals the culmination of the Kennedy-Onassis-Kennedy love triangle: Onassis was at the heart of the plot to kill Bobby Kennedy. Nemesis meticulously traces Onassis′s trail - his connections, the way that he financed the assassination - and includes a confession kept secret for three decades. With its deeply nuanced portraits of the major figures and events that shaped an era, Nemesis is a work that will not soon be forgotten

Check this out! a.co...

I have been looking for a pic I found about 2 years ago that sent me on this line of thought.
It was G'lenn and Christina Onassis together and Ghislaine dressed as a boy in a tux "role playing".

I am 95/5 G'lenn is transitioned from a boy
And 98/02 certain Jeff Epstein is Christina Onassis. A big reason is Christina's brother is JE's brother.
Christina left a very strange will.

These are Canaanites.
Trafficking children has always been in their religious activities.

The connection with the Kennedy's in all this just adds to it.
Christina and JE have this very distinct big toothy and gummy grin when it is spontaneous
You can tell JE suppresses himself from doing it.
Very few pics where he was caught smiling unconsciously where he looks just like Christina.
I mean exactly.

Knowing Jr. spent his childhood on the island owned by Onassis makes this all so fascinating making so many intimate connections to G'lenn and JE through Onassis.
Then add in all the present day shipping connections and the industrial lvl of human and child trafficking you can begin to see what and who G'lenn and JE were all about from the very beginning of their Canaanite upbringing and their links to the Mediterranean links and ties.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Next plandemic is being accelerated.
The Planemic Fund handled by the World Bank has the first traunch of $300 million ready and available for poorer countries to apply so that they can prep for the next plandemic.
They are working fast and they want to make sure that they get it right this time.

It is pretty obvious where they failed last time so the $ is heading towards disease surveillance, early warning labs and more boots on the ground.
Clicking the Technical Advisory Panel, another newly formed group to help in the cause, a new star Mike Ryan.

Mike Ryan is Tedros's right hand man who "led the WHO team responsible for the international containment and treatment of Covid-19." Well that's reassuring.

Why am I not surprised that he was placed in a key position as Executive Director of the WHO Organization Health Emergency Program in 2019. There was a reorganization so he was specifically selected for that role. Another piece on the chess board.
He really loved the lock downs and social distancing and he had practice with Ebola.
Michael J. Ryan Wiki

Circling back to the history of the WHO Emergency Response > PAHO

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm not able to upload photos at the moment but I just noticed a remarkable resemblance between the new statue in New York and Greta, like she could have been the model for it.

This is a link to my twitter with the two pics... fixed it now.
twitter.com...
edit on 6-2-2023 by igloo because: trying to fix the link

edit on 6-2-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Excellent value add, nerbot!

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Re "What are we being distracted from"...

Three possibilities that I see:

1) Global financial collapse, probably initiated through cyber attacks (Italy internet out nationally today as test?),

2) Russian Stormtroopers blitzkrieging through Europe, article

3) "President" Biden" needs to avoid having to make the State of the Union address tomorrow evening?
a) Recall #55:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

b) Is this tweet from President Biden, at 15:28 UTC today, fulfilling the first part of #55:

Getting ready.
A binder holding President Biden's 2023 State of the Union remarks

c) I've annotated the picture here to underline My fellow Americans,followed by [PAUSE]

d) Note the same capitalisation as in #55,

e) #55 follows the phrase with a COMMA and Merriam Webster defines COMMA as:

1: a punctuation mark, used especially as a mark of separation within the sentence
2: PAUSE, INTERVAL
3: any of several nymphalid butterflies (genus Polygonia) with a silvery comma-shaped mark on the underside of the hind wings

..and Biden's speech follows the phrase with [PAUSE] to equal the comma,

f) Does the next page of the speech start "the Storm is upon us......."?

f) Note the COOKIES on the saucer above the speech - is this implying use of Dementia/25th Amendment to remove Biden from office? Does he say something stupid at SOTU?

I think something is going to happen that either causes postponement of the SOTU or that the public arrests happen AT the SOTU... because all Supreme Court Justices as well as Military chiefs are in the same room as Senate and House!

edit on 6-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I think something is going to happen that either causes postponement of the SOTU or that the public arrests happen AT the SOTU... because all Supreme Court Justices as well as Military chiefs are in the same room as Senate and House!

I predict nothing of any significance is going to happen at the President's SOTU Address other than the usual bloviating and uttering of inanities. There will be no arrests.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

Maybe a China balloon will be released in front of the camera, or McCarthy will hold up a big balloon that has the word china on it.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Re "What are we being distracted from"...

Three possibilities that I see:

1) Global financial collapse, probably initiated through cyber attacks (Italy internet out nationally today as test?),

2) Russian Stormtroopers blitzkrieging through Europe,

3) "President" Biden" needs to avoid having to make the State of the Union address tomorrow evening?
a) Recall #55:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

b) Is this tweet from President Biden, at 15:28 UTC today, fulfilling the first part of #55:

Getting ready.
A binder holding President Biden's 2023 State of the Union remarks

c) I've annotated the picture here to underline My fellow Americans,followed by [PAUSE]

d) Note the same capitalisation as in #55,

e) #55 follows the phrase with a COMMA and Merriam Webster defines COMMA as:

1: a punctuation mark, used especially as a mark of separation within the sentence
2: PAUSE, INTERVAL
3: any of several nymphalid butterflies (genus Polygonia) with a silvery comma-shaped mark on the underside of the hind wings

..and Biden's speech follows the phrase with [PAUSE] to equal the comma,

f) Does the next page of the speech start "the Storm is upon us......."?

f) Note the COOKIES on the saucer above the speech - is this implying use of Dementia/25th Amendment to remove Biden from office? Does he say something stupid at SOTU?

Just came to post this.

Maybe Jill will be there.

Red Carpet Event.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A while ago I talked about how I thought that Epstein and friends were trying to genetically create a perfect human or god head to use as a puppet to control humanity.

One of the first talks at the planned Third International Summit on Human Genome Editing in March is called, “Hopes and fears for human genome editing.” The panel is scheduled to last just 90 minutes—almost certainly not enough time to set the tone for a three-day event focusing on the ethical questions surrounding the pursuit of the perfect human.

In the most recent summit, which occurred in 2018 in Beijing, a scientist named He Jiankui shocked the world by unveiling he altered the genetics of three girls when they were just embryos. He was jailed by the Chinese government for three years for his unethical practices, but since that time, the technology of genome editing has only progressed. (In 2020, scientists were awarded the 2020 Nobel Prize in chemistry for creating “genetic scissors: a tool for rewriting the code of life.”)

I wonder what ever happened to those girls? anyways:

The “genetic scissors” technique, which is now called CRISPR, can remove strands of DNA. In the next wave of possibilities, genome editing sits at the forefront of fighting diseases before they can impact a human, while introducing a near limitless list of reasons to modify genes for future hopes and dreams.

Lovell-Badge tells The Guardian the reasons go beyond ridding hereditary diseases and could include everything from modifying liver enzymes to remove chemical warfare toxins from bodies, to making changes to be more resistant to biological weapons, to altering humans to see in the infrared or ultraviolet range. These are just a few examples for military purposes.

and I'll leave it there with that line, "These are just a few examples for military purposes."

Did everyone get a chance to see Madonna at the Grammys? Here's an article about it READ ABOUT IT HERE
WHo cares, well I think we all should take a look. A Volcano went off a few days ago (Article HERE) Compare her face to the ash image in this picture:

Yes-yes, I know pareidolia, but it doesn't matter if in the ash cloud looks like a volcano god or not. What matters is that Madonna's face looks similar to it enough to wonder if she thinks its a real god and she was trying to worship it or pay ohmage to it. We know that both Madonna and her "jump to the next belief system" friends are very belief-fluid. I wonder if the events taking place in the world as we speak are causing many of them to jump ship of the "Created-God" bandwagon and instead try their hardest to pretend that they've been on board with whatever god is making it's appearance. We should be able to tell if this is the case. That's to AOx6179 for bringing us this thread AS SEEN HERE, if I am right about this jumping ship in a panic by these people, then we should see an uptick is people worshipping Susanoo and/or Amaterasu very soon.

It's like living through a badly produced Evangelion plot.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'm not sure all of those politicians knew the background of who was donating.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So, "62 percent of Americans" is Trending, relating to a mainstream media poll suggesting most think Joe's done nothing. Odd time for the poll, SOTU coming up.

Maybe, "my fellow Americans, I am announcing I am stepping down as President effective 3-1-2023"??? Of course the problem his he can't read the Q cards at this point, so who knows what gibberish will come out. Bet he has a IV scar on his hand though.

Remember, I got it from a freshman congressman, Joe gets a smattering of applause from HIS OWN PEOPLE, the cheering at the congress will be fake as hell.

Thankfully if he does announce something shocking, at least it will be DJT's fault according to racism and something something whatever the current thing is.

Oh, might be on to something here... [odd the congresswoman doesn't say why, yet is keeps her in, or out?]

Daily dose of AI hell...

Needless to say I DESPISED the film "HER" as that ^^^ relates.

What's totally insane about this, is this comic guy did a panel when the jab came out saying "mine doesn't work if you don't get yours." It was funny. Now, two years later, this actually is a talking point.

edit on 6-2-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Yes-yes, I know pareidolia...

Yeah, usually when it is pareidolia other people can see it. I don't see it.

Can you, or maybe anyone else, crop the image or draw a line or box around what supposedly looks like a 64 year old pop star that has had too much surgery?

ETA: What are the chances that she even saw this picture and tried to emulate whatever it is you think you are seeing and could cosmetic surgery heal in that short amount of time? Just a couple of things to take into account.

edit on 6-2-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Not really about the education situation, more about the buzzword.

I am not Cry%talM@th hesitant.
Not Chocolate Cookie hesitant.
Not voting hesitant.
Not job hesitant.

Def: slow to act or proceed (as from fear, indecision, or unwillingness)... Slow to act, not "refusing to act."

See how that works, "deniers" "hesitant" etc.?

Not once did I "hesitate", thereby leaving the opportunity to move forward, the hesitant will move forward, eventually. The poll itself is a mind control effort.

Is there a buzzword for "just not interested, doesn't not relate to my personal path?" Yes there is, "denier" "grandma killer" blah blah blah.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Interesting replies by Team Muskinator.

POTUS = Joe?
C19 = French Defence, Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings code?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

add: Typography: no capital "M" for "military"?

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join