It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sorry about that. I enlarged the area in question and, poorly, drew a red circle around the head of the form I was talking about.

Hope that helps.

Now to be clear here, I do not think that this is any kind of god, but since it was pointed out to me and given how much Madonna's face has changed with similar paportions, I had to point it out. While I don't believe, it's possible that Madonna does.

Just saw the edit-add in.

I don't think she would have recovered from plastic surgery, but she looked more like a botox face than a medically altered face. That's just my opinion though.
edit on 6-2-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Thanks for taking the time but, honestly, I don't even really see a face there. Not even a deformed human face.

Even Rocky Dennis, the character from mask, looked more human than what you have outlined there. And he looked even more deformed than Madonna does now.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

personally, I thought the most import part of my post was the genetic story.

We should keep in mind that Epstein and friends were funding bio-labs. We still don't know, nor do I think we ever will.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
personally, I thought the most import part of my post was the genetic story.

We should keep in mind that Epstein and friends were funding bio-labs. We still don't know, nor do I think we ever will.

Still, that Madonna thing was a really big stretch.

As for the genetic thing, do you really think a perfect human, if that is even possible, is going to be an asset?

Don't know if you are religious or not but didn't the last perfect human get nailed to a cross? At least according to those who follow that religion.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

An asset for me is a nuisance for somebody else, so it would depend on how the perfect person was being exploited to know if it has any value.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
An asset for me is a nuisance for somebody else, so it would depend on how the perfect person was being exploited to know if it has any value.

Have you given thought to how this theoretically perfect person would be used? What about genetic perfection would make them a good thing for the people interested in making them?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dutchsinse says there were warnings issued in Turkie, and now in Europe

edit on 7-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: Also the active antipodal in NZ being subject to HAARP influence

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Destruction is an act of power; some feel empowered when engaged in that act.

But as you note, it certainly doesn't lead anywhere productive.

Cheers

edit on 6-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Not really, it would be a waste of my time. I'm barely able to account for half the crappos I do, much less try and manage a perfect person.

I suppose if a person was created that was generically good looking, good speaking voice, and trained in religious studies from around the world, then that person might be passed off as some kind of apostolate. If this person was created, then what would stop anyone behind that person to make clones of then in case one of the perfect people died. Then you can make claims that the perfect person was resurrected. If the person was killed in a public venue and suddenly shows up somewhere else perfectly fine, then it would be hard pressed to tell the majority of people that this perfect person was nothing but a scam.

That's just off the top of my head though. There is a slow movement trying to push a "One World Religion". Having a perfect person that can be martyred time and time again could be very useful in drawing in the masses.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

This deserves it's own thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
You don't really need them to be perfect to clone them.

What if you get an imperfect human and do the same thing? Wouldn't that work?

I think not, since any future clone would be aware that they are not the one who died. They might go along but then again they might not.

Why would this "One world religion" even need a martyr over and over again?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I think something is going to happen that either causes postponement of the SOTU or that the public arrests happen AT the SOTU... because all Supreme Court Justices as well as Military chiefs are in the same room as Senate and House!

I predict nothing of any significance is going to happen at the President's SOTU Address other than the usual bloviating and uttering of inanities. There will be no arrests.

lol, it would be funny if it was Trump who walked out to give the SOTU address.

edit on 6-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Sick version of the Passions Play, I don't know I'm just spit-balling ideas.

You do bring up a good point, you wouldn't need a perfect person or clone, only something that could be played off as perfect. Maybe that's what this genetic conference figured out to.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

that "3/23" I wonder if that's a DD/MM/YY format or a "MM/DD/YY" format.

If it's month/day/year, this could be from a few days ago to a few days from now.
If its day/month/year, then we have a little over a month to see what happens.

In the cup is a clear image of a paper clip, Operation Paper-Clip exposure might be good if not a little late. Also is the cup facing us using a silver seal? POTUS uses a gold seal, but VPOTUS is usually in silver. Is Biden still using his cup from Obamas time in office?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Re "What are we being distracted from"...

Three possibilities that I see:

1) Global financial collapse, probably initiated through cyber attacks (Italy internet out nationally today as test?),

2) Russian Stormtroopers blitzkrieging through Europe,

3) "President" Biden" needs to avoid having to make the State of the Union address tomorrow evening?
a) Recall #55:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

b) Is this tweet from President Biden, at 15:28 UTC today, fulfilling the first part of #55:

Getting ready.
A binder holding President Biden's 2023 State of the Union remarks

c) I've annotated the picture here to underline My fellow Americans,followed by [PAUSE]

d) Note the same capitalisation as in #55,

e) #55 follows the phrase with a COMMA and Merriam Webster defines COMMA as:

1: a punctuation mark, used especially as a mark of separation within the sentence
2: PAUSE, INTERVAL
3: any of several nymphalid butterflies (genus Polygonia) with a silvery comma-shaped mark on the underside of the hind wings

..and Biden's speech follows the phrase with [PAUSE] to equal the comma,

f) Does the next page of the speech start "the Storm is upon us......."?

f) Note the COOKIES on the saucer above the speech - is this implying use of Dementia/25th Amendment to remove Biden from office? Does he say something stupid at SOTU?

I think something is going to happen that either causes postponement of the SOTU or that the public arrests happen AT the SOTU... because all Supreme Court Justices as well as Military chiefs are in the same room as Senate and House!

Just came to post this.

Maybe Jill will be there.

Red Carpet Event.

OMG, they are so desperate for attention to put this FLOTUS up there at the Satanic Grammys™ sponsored by Pfizer

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
With JFK assassinated and the young Jr present for the military parade, I could imagine this would happen because he had a clear sense of purpose when he met the child traffickers who could get him closer to the ones who murdered his dad. If I were him and RFK Jr, I would have a burning desire to bring those criminals to justice. The Bible says seek justice, call out injustice and challenge it. A worthy reason to act with a clear purpose.

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Is it possible… that Maxwell could be Epstein &

@DrBiden

’s kid? Or adopted child?Or could

@FLOTUS

be a family member or be Ep-tein?

@JoeBiden

kills Epstein because he falls in love with their daughter? ďżź

@JudicialWatch

Bidens camp were very strong supporters of trans…

Not human
2nd

U.K. - Why is the government currently URGENTLY recruiting for ‘The National immunisation Programme’ “Expected to be the UK’s largest vaccination programme, which will be delivered at pace and will be a key ministerial priority” Seriously… WTF is this mobile.twitter.com...?

edit on 2023/2/5 by CrazyFox because:

I am a big fan of far out theories if they can be squeezed into a credible storyline but this one holds water like a wicker basket.

I am sure that is how some of my leads look as I do not have the abilities to fully express them with enough support.

But my hypothesis about G'len Maxwell being born a boy and Jeff Epstein being Christina Onassis meets all timelines and fits snugly within International power struggles that tie in the Kennedy's and even Trump.

It explains why Epstein got extra special treatment before during and after his arrest.
Especially if he is alive.
Check this out! a.co...

A longtime investigative journalist uncovers one of the great untold stories of twentieth-century international intrigue, and the secrets it has held until now.

Shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis and Bobby Kennedy, two of the world′s richest and most powerful men, disliked one another from the moment they first met. Over several decades, their intense mutual hatred only grew, as did their desire to compete for the affections of Jackie, the keeper of the Camelot flame.

Now, this shocking work by seasoned investigative journalist Peter Evans reveals the culmination of the Kennedy-Onassis-Kennedy love triangle: Onassis was at the heart of the plot to kill Bobby Kennedy. Nemesis meticulously traces Onassis′s trail - his connections, the way that he financed the assassination - and includes a confession kept secret for three decades. With its deeply nuanced portraits of the major figures and events that shaped an era, Nemesis is a work that will not soon be forgotten

Check this out! a.co...

I have been looking for a pic I found about 2 years ago that sent me on this line of thought.
It was G'lenn and Christina Onassis together and Ghislaine dressed as a boy in a tux "role playing".

I am 95/5 G'lenn is transitioned from a boy
And 98/02 certain Jeff Epstein is Christina Onassis. A big reason is Christina's brother is JE's brother.
Christina left a very strange will.

These are Canaanites.
Trafficking children has always been in their religious activities.

The connection with the Kennedy's in all this just adds to it.
Christina and JE have this very distinct big toothy and gummy grin when it is spontaneous
You can tell JE suppresses himself from doing it.
Very few pics where he was caught smiling unconsciously where he looks just like Christina.
I mean exactly.

Knowing Jr. spent his childhood on the island owned by Onassis makes this all so fascinating making so many intimate connections to G'lenn and JE through Onassis.
Then add in all the present day shipping connections and the industrial lvl of human and child trafficking you can begin to see what and who G'lenn and JE were all about from the very beginning of their Canaanite upbringing and their links to the Mediterranean links and ties.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Normally not capitalized. But given the use of capitalization in that document, it does look odd.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The Untold History of the Biden Family

Joe Biden, Sr., revealed little about his tumultuous personal and business dealings with his cousin Bill Sheene

Amy shrugged. “They ended up in the White House,” she said. “We ended up in the trailer park.”

edit on 2023/2/7 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ty for this.
I just finished the read.
I have more questions now that I have to ponder.
Good background info.a reply to: CrazyFox

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join