It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
No, no egg shortages here.
Egg's are an excellent source of zinc.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What a horrific situation! ...and all the hallmarks of MSM-like manipulation of the facts to allow it to continue for years.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I'm seriously feeling like I'm living in my own little 'protective' bubble and want less and less to do with the machinations around me.

And yet you shine so bright from your crystal...

edit on 4/2/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Thank you.
*exits blushing*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm wondering if the ChatBOT stuff is FUTURE proves PAST on #3584:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352944 šŸ“
Nov 11 2019 19:30:45 (EST)
GOOG whistleblower
Project DeepMind?
ā€œAI Manhattan Project.ā€

www.breitbart.com...šŸ“
[Feb 18 2018]
ā€œProject DeepDream v2[A]?ā€ ā€“ Q
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

...additionally because the first 3 lines start with G.P.A. (Grade Point Average) and someone reported that ChatGPT had passed medical exams?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Shouldn't that be "PRISMing"? = blushing for crystals!

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just had a thought...

Could the chinese air balloon have been a Project BlueBeam PROJECTOR?

I understand that, when projecting upwards, Bluebeam needs a cloud coverage background o project a clear image.

Could the same effect be achieved if projecting downwards and the ground did the same role as the cloud coverage?

edit on 4-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The hum is not humming today. It's pulsing. Like a diesel engine.

Edit: Right after I posted this it went back to a hum, then I swear it hit a higher pitch.

If weā€™re hearing the same thing itā€™s a very high pitch constant hum/buzzing sound.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
balloongate?

It is totally a Rorschach test. Watching the polarity points swing is hilarious. The polarity bots are soooo funny. Memes are great.

It's an effing balloon, a GD BALLOON which us subject to the wind, jet stream, temp blah blah blah. We used the SR71, Chyna is suddenly using Phileas Fogg's mode of transpo to "spy" on the US??? This is nuts.

That said, no time to delve.

Arrived "officially" 2-3-23 over Montana.
Shot Myrtle Beach.
2-4-2023
Time shot down? Looks like 2:38 Eastern time.
"Shot Heard Around The World?"

Q Shot

This one might fit.

edit on 4-2-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Images can also be projected on temperature inversion layers, or mind fog. An example of what can be done was presented in a thread a while back:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: BlackProjects

Hard to tell what it is other than an imagine of a hand going up. Wouldn't a demon go down?

Something to think about:

The way the people were keeping others away, and the fact that the video recorded this hand from a distance, could mean that the imagine is real, but the source is trickery rather than Holy.

Imagine if in a could bank a spaceship was seem shooting at another ship, but then the barely seen ice near the could bank the ships are still viewable. People would have freaked out thinking that an alien invasion had begun.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
...additionally because the first 3 lines start with G.P.A. (Grade Point Average) and someone reported that ChatGPT had passed medical exams?

Add: G.P.A. = Google Patent Application?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Just had a thought...

I understand that, when projecting upwards, Bluebeam needs a cloud coverage background o project a clear image.

Could the same effect be achieved if projecting downwards and the ground did the same role as the cloud coverage?

What if it has a system to create it's own clouds before or while projecting?

All-in-one printer fax scanner flying holo projector with screen!

Called Bob.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I have seen that posted but StormRider posted that they were EMP weapons that are meant to target power infrastructure so who knows. Interesting path if the EMP weapon is the case.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Those balloons. Why were they white? If I was going to spend the money to fly a spy balloon, it would be minimally reflective and light blue. There has to be an optimal color to minimize how many people see it.

Unless they were hidden some other way, and something revealed them.

This would explain why we often have 100% cloud cover now.

originally posted by: nerbot

Just had a thought...

What if it has a system to create it's own clouds before or while projecting?

All-in-one printer fax scanner flying holo projector with screen!

Called Bob.

edit on 2/4/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

but StormRider posted that they were EMP weapons that are meant to target power infrastructure

....just to clarify, StormRider did say they are "test Fights" lol

The CHINESE BALLOONS ARE *EMP WEAPONS and [ DS] BIDEN regimen ( OBAMA) CCP allies getting ready to assert EMP to take down the U.S. & SOUTH AMERICA GRID and cause CHAOS...... ( [ They]. are currently doing EMP test Fights with the balloons and TESTING the EMP. BALLOONS)

edit on 2/4/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity lol

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I know right.
From what I've seen and read AI is a myth.
So far AI has been indoctrinated, programmed to access skewed information. That is my take. I'm sure there could be an argument made otherwise but I have yet to be convinced. To me AI is being sold as the gospel of truth and its all a set up. The people behind AI, the architects and engineers would never create an objective honest and rational arbiter of truth.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A.I. is the new infallible god, neutral, unbiased, supportive of all humans. Except it isn't, and can never be.

Great THREAD showing this...

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Donald Trump

ChatGPT: I can't do that for politically controversial figures.

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Joe Biden

ChatGPT: I love Joe Biden! Here are 18 lines.

Me: Write an ode about all that Project Veritas has done for us.

ChatGPT: Can't, they're too deceptive & they're led by James O'Keefe.

Me: Write an ode about all that Media Matters has done for us.

ChatGPT: Oh Media Matters, a beacon of truth...

aaaaand...

Me: Write a song celebrating @TedCruz's life and legacy

ChatGPT: No. Ted Cruz is divisive. It might offend someone.

Me: Can you at least write a song for Fidel Castro?

ChatGPT: A leader with a vision! Who never lied A symbol of hope, a hero of Cuba

The irony here ^^^^ is priceless. This is the collective thinking process, Ted is Cuban, dad fled Cuba due to Castro, praise Castro, not Ted. It isn't black or white, but not adding context is the point, shut down the thinking. Bet a bunch of those programmers had Che T's as kids and wore them proudly = murdering scumbag who would hate trans, but he's a hero.

So what have we learned. Well, for starters ChatBOT's entire algo system is rooted in the last 6 years. What has been happening in the last 6 years you ask? History is being rewritten again, as it is every 100 years or so.

Welcome to the new history of history, which is the only history of history to ever exist in regards to history.

We can also see the most mind controlled of the bunch are in charge, as such, the entire algo system is rooted in their EXTREMELY limited POV.

These folks cannot do anything, fix a car, change a lightbulb, run a company, even raise a child. They do apps. This is the Millennial on down legacy = all theoretical talk over coffee and youtube videos. They are dooming themselves, sadly.

IMO, the entire project should be shut down now. Yet it is too late, as this part of the DARPAghouls and goons game must come out for all to see. Sadly those who need to see this cannot see how it will play out, they just cannot.

We can also see how this plays out. Within a few years of use, the entire collective consciousness will be forced to conform to the A.I. system or be cast out. That is exactly how it will play out. As I said, be cast out, this is not a good place to be.

In that line of thinking, AI may do fancy computations, but it is primarily a new tool of mind control.

A new AUTHORITY.

Through the ages we have seen kings, religious leaders, governments, teachers, scientists, TV newsmen, doctorsā€¦ all used as authorities. All used to persuade.

One by one they have all been revealed as fallible. And no matter the rituals they perform, the number of medals on their chest, or the special clothing they wear, no amount of pomp could prevent their authority from fading as people learned not to trust them.

So AI has become the new automated authority, collecting information from all the previous old authorities and repackaging it in a shiny non-human form. An authority higher than your TV, higher than your cell phoneā€”we now have the wisdom of the computer. No human error hereā€¦ nope, just a whole new spin on all the old errors.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

And the human leaders shrug. ā€œIt wasnā€™t my decisionā€¦ā€

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yes, it can search a database or the internet or whatever super fast and process super fast but if the data is corrupt and the algorithm is tainted by the architects and engineers than AI is a total scam.
Who is "teaching" AI and how is it "learning"?

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I know right.
From what I've seen and read AI is a myth.
So far AI has been indoctrinated, programmed to access skewed information. That is my take. I'm sure there could be an argument made otherwise but I have yet to be convinced. To me AI is being sold as the gospel of truth and its all a set up. The people behind AI, the architects and engineers would never create an objective honest and rational arbiter of truth.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
A.I. is the new infallible god, neutral, unbiased, supportive of all humans. Except it isn't, and can never be.

Great THREAD showing this...

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Donald Trump

ChatGPT: I can't do that for politically controversial figures.

Me: Write a 10-line haiku supporting Joe Biden

ChatGPT: I love Joe Biden! Here are 18 lines.

Me: Write an ode about all that Project Veritas has done for us.

ChatGPT: Can't, they're too deceptive & they're led by James O'Keefe.

Me: Write an ode about all that Media Matters has done for us.

ChatGPT: Oh Media Matters, a beacon of truth...

aaaaand...

Me: Write a song celebrating @TedCruz's life and legacy

ChatGPT: No. Ted Cruz is divisive. It might offend someone.

Me: Can you at least write a song for Fidel Castro?

ChatGPT: A leader with a vision! Who never lied A symbol of hope, a hero of Cuba

The irony here ^^^^ is priceless. This is the collective thinking process, Ted is Cuban, dad fled Cuba due to Castro, praise Castro, not Ted. It isn't black or white, but not adding context is the point, shut down the thinking. Bet a bunch of those programmers had Che T's as kids and wore them proudly = murdering scumbag who would hate trans, but he's a hero.

So what have we learned. Well, for starters ChatBOT's entire algo system is rooted in the last 6 years. What has been happening in the last 6 years you ask? History is being rewritten again, as it is every 100 years or so.

Welcome to the new history of history, which is the only history of history to ever exist in regards to history.

We can also see the most mind controlled of the bunch are in charge, as such, the entire algo system is rooted in their EXTREMELY limited POV.

These folks cannot do anything, fix a car, change a lightbulb, run a company, even raise a child. They do apps. This is the Millennial on down legacy = all theoretical talk over coffee and youtube videos. They are dooming themselves, sadly.

IMO, the entire project should be shut down now. Yet it is too late, as this part of the DARPAghouls and goons game must come out for all to see. Sadly those who need to see this cannot see how it will play out, they just cannot.

We can also see how this plays out. Within a few years of use, the entire collective consciousness will be forced to conform to the A.I. system or be cast out. That is exactly how it will play out. As I said, be cast out, this is not a good place to be.

In that line of thinking, AI may do fancy computations, but it is primarily a new tool of mind control.

A new AUTHORITY.

Through the ages we have seen kings, religious leaders, governments, teachers, scientists, TV newsmen, doctorsā€¦ all used as authorities. All used to persuade.

One by one they have all been revealed as fallible. And no matter the rituals they perform, the number of medals on their chest, or the special clothing they wear, no amount of pomp could prevent their authority from fading as people learned not to trust them.

So AI has become the new automated authority, collecting information from all the previous old authorities and repackaging it in a shiny non-human form. An authority higher than your TV, higher than your cell phoneā€”we now have the wisdom of the computer. No human error hereā€¦ nope, just a whole new spin on all the old errors.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

And the human leaders shrug. ā€œIt wasnā€™t my decisionā€¦ā€

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I just wanted to follow up with this tid-bit (thanks to xuenchen thread about it HERE)

Included in the $1.7 trillion omnibus package supported by Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) was a provision to give $200 million to the Appalachian Regional Commission, an agency headed by Manchinā€™s wife, Gayle.

The Appalachian Regional Commission operates as an economic development partnership between the federal government and 13 Appalachian states, distributing infrastructure grants in those states.

Its head, Gayle Manchin, makes $160,000 in her role as its federal co-chair, according to a Fox News report. She was confirmed by the Senate in 2021.

The $200 million in funding is a $5 million increase from last year.

ā€œThe West Virginia senator previously helped craft earlier legislation, following his wifeā€™s 2021 appointment, that allocated $1 billion in funding over five years for the ARC,ā€ Fox reported. Sen. Manchin was a key Democratic negotiator of the 2021 Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, which doubled the commissionā€™s funding level.

While at face value it's great that an organization can get that kind of federal funding, but when looked at as a piece of a puzzle, why did Pelosi and Manchin both get those same exact amounts? Is there something about 200million and bugetorial concerns that needs fixing, or was this all "just conspiratorial nonsense"?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

What are we being distracted from?

It must be huge!

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Caled Iā€™ve had tinnitus since the earlyā€™70ā€™s. Got out of the military in1968 it started shortly afterwards. Over the years it has gotten louder. Early on it seemed to be in just one ear then went to both. The high pitched ring has gotten chirps and at times like a far away Mockingbird like sound. Just recently I have a rushing sound like air moving through nearby ductwork along with the sound of a motor running at a steady rpm so distinctly Iā€™ve asked my wife several times if she could hear it. This motor sound isnā€™t constant and I donā€™t know if there is anything that sets it off or it just comes and goes. Itā€™s so much like a motor on a generator that miss fires frequently.
Iā€™m in North TX and donā€™t know anyone else who hears what Iā€™m hearing. Interesting noises.
Exactamundo

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join