It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
New Pool

Old Pool

I seem to recall another pic of lots of hot air balloons but cannot find.
edit on 3-2-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
A fixed ASAT site is something any country can toss together. The problem there is waiting for your target to pass overhead. USSF air launch ASAT has the big advantage of being able to deploy on any orbital axis and engage immediately.

The only way to reach that 80k ft altitude as a civilian would be with another balloon. I'll put my team together....

www.daytonaparasail.com...
daytonaparasail.com/

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Even if we took the Balloon out now it's maybe too late
cause it has already gathered much info re military bases & more
& possibly already sent the info back to ever...?

Reminds me of the "Wizard of Oz" leaving in the Hot Air Balloon.

Thoughtful
look at the latest cranky post with the Mr Pool...
the infinity symbol...that is at least 2nd time been mentioned
since I brought it up in re to your "8's "...maybe something or
nothing.

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 322023 by Ektar because: Left stuff out

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok I guess I have to be "That Guy" and ask the question:
"Could THIS be that "SKY EVENT"?

We do have a situation where in the heavens there currently are two comets viewable, and then we have this BA-1100 November issue that seems to be on going.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Fun fact.

Weird events.

I hear second hand from a freshman congressman that no one in congress respects Brandon, on either side, as his entrance among thousands was met with the proverbial "smattering of applause."

Funny the plebes out in sycophant land are still shilling for him, even though no one in the upper levels cares about either them or him.

Sometimes you just gotta show them.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Even if we took the Balloon out now it's maybe too late
cause it has already gathered much info re military bases & more
& possibly already sent the info back to ever...?

Reminds me of the "Wizard of Oz" leaving in the Hot Air Balloon.

Thoughtful
look at the latest cranky post with the Mr Pool...
the infinity symbol...that is at least 2nd time been mentioned
since I brought it up in re to your "8's "...maybe something or
nothing.

Cheers
Ektar

LOL, this is all so silly.

What would they even be gathering at this point? This really is just sooooo stupid. Yeah, sure, the Chinese, always just "the Chinese" as if it is a thing, are using a dumbasss weather balloon to gather top top top secret information on their mortal enemy from 66k feet, because Fang Fang is awol, their spies in congress are asleep, DOD comms are down, and the goog is busy with Pfizer protection, so Chyna are back to 1800's technology.

This is just beyond stupid.

Definitely enjoying this part of the show.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry...got to hyped on other comments &I see your point...burying me dumb head.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

m in mRNA means Messenger RNA. You don't get a tag like m in front of RNA if only there was one variety. I studied this 40 years ago and don't remember the other RNA it is late right now for me. But I hope that makes sense for that tongue in cheek comment on what the m means?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What is the significance of the 40000ft references in the Q posts?

I'm thinking the earth is flat and this height reference is about that revealed so my mind is only seeing my own interpretation here.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
From your Twitter link, I noted 2 bright flashes right at the beginning: What were they? Secondly, the last half.... what's with all the 'smoke', what is 'burning' for so long?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That first one with the Russian flag???? Hmmmm.... so many thoughts going through my head right now..... need coffee...
Thank you for posting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
You forgot Tic-Toc in your list

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Just to add to a post I made about the nurse who works on the stroke ward in one of our UK cities, I have added this to the ongoing Covid thread and thought I would share it here too......

I have another student who lives in South Wales. I was with her the other weekend as she was doing her exams. Anyhow, she told me the following about conversations she has herself had with the local undertaker and pathologist.
The undertaker has capacity for 80 bodies maximum. Apparently undertakers have to have what seems to be 'high capacity' wait for it...... in the event of a pandemic or mass disaster in their area. During the 'height of the pandemic' they had about 12 bodies in any given week. Again in the last 18 months (they said that) they have seen a steep increase, and at the time of their conversation (a couple of weeks ago) they were up to 40 that week!
Now to the pathologist:
There are 2 of them who cover a fairly large area NW of Swansea, same area my student lives. On average both he and his colleague would deal with 6-8 autopsies a week between them. Again, the 18 months was specifically mentioned, they had hit 27 that week and it has been steadily climbing. He is now so exhausted and although he didn't use the word traumatised, he said he'd just taken leave of absence at the end of that said week as he "can't take any more".
Both pathologist and undertaker are jabbed.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Intelligence wise, I will. Thats about it though.

I seriously doubt that.

She is cunning, but I doubt much more than that.

Cheers

Coached up by Sal Alinsky too. She is just a good student of "Rules for Radicals". She uses brute ass holeness to get things done. DJT does that but he is using his for America instead of against her.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   
you asked in this post I reply to about why destroy the chickens?

Why indeed? Chickens who are a benefit to health and antivirals are a key for reducing flu like symptoms. Why would "they" give them a chance to save mankind?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Caled
From your Twitter link, I noted 2 bright flashes right at the beginning: What were they? Secondly, the last half.... what's with all the 'smoke', what is 'burning' for so long?
Rainbows
Jane

Lithium Batteries?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I have no idea as I don't know much about how/if they would explode like that.

On another note, I am just watching an interview done by Del Bigtree with Vera Sharav about surviving the holocaust and the vaccine rollout now. Very intelligent lady. Here's the link:
Vera Sharav on The Highwire
Now, history is not my strong point, but I'm always interested and I got to wondering and thus researched Romania's role in WWII as Vera says she was removed from Romania to the Ukraine during the war when she was 3 years old.
I had no idea about which side the Romanian's fought in WWII so it was a bit of an eye opener.
It got me thinking what if Ukraine is also a distraction/fall back plan/cover up to what is really going on in Romania?
I was very lucky to be able to visit Romania in 1980 while Nicolae Ceaușescu was still in power and we in the west had no idea of what was going on in their country. Remember all those horrific orphanages? There are still 4,000 children living in 149 'institutions' across Romania today, 23 years after the fall of Ceausecu! How can that be? The math's does not compute.
This charity link gives me the collywobbles!
I can see up to a point why poverty is possibly still a massive contributing factor, but that charity link gave me the shivers!
Over the years I have heard of many 'celebrities' buying properties in Romania, I can understand why, it is a beautiful country. In my search I came across this article from 2013 about our own King Charles buying YET ANOTHER property there as part of his 'foundation'.

During his stay the Prince visited Archita, a small town in Mures County, where the Prince’s foundation in Romania will move its office.

More 'eye openers' at this link
If Charlie boy has had an 'interest' in Romania since 1997.... then you can bet your bottom dollar 'others' have too!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Bright Light - Hidden in Plain Sight

Soros In Romania ~ capitalresearch . org

How the Open Society Foundations’ NGO network tries to influence politics in Eastern Europe

In link

edit on 242023 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Ooh! Thank you for that!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A powerful force our news cycle is, designed to manufacture consent and push an evil agenda.
Most recently;

They prevented an investigation into covid-19 origins
They vilified those who resisted the vaccine
They manipulated death counts
They ignored the Afghanistan debacle
They justify open borders
They excused lower standards in military/school
They told you they decide what to teach your children
They ignore espionage
They ignore FBI corruption and politicization
They ignore fake job numbers
They ignore election fraud
They lied about the fake insurrection
And much much more ignored and justified

Now let us see if they ignore China's spy balloon. I am already seeing signs. Pot is slowly boiling water.
When next week comes and the news shifts to the Super Bowl and the State of the Union and whatever else we will know we are in the middle of a war a battle of the minds and spirits. The way the world is trending, its not right. It's evil and demented. Slowly changing us, our values. Morals are being twisted. We are being tricked and manipulated by many who are unwitting cohorts, not knowing they are a big part of the problem and even more are well aware. They flock to the news as pundits and crawl into our discussions here on ATS and make absurd arguments. They are everywhere. We see you.
There must be a reckoning, justice must prevail.

edit on 4-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join