It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

How the hell can they leave that balloon up there?
Unbelievable, just beyond words.

I doubt the truth or anything remotely to the truth has been said in regards to this matter.

For all we know we hijacked it already put our own special sauce and are now letting go back where it came.

The only thing for sure is that we haven't been told the truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The only thing for sure is that we haven't been told the truth.

a reply to: interupt42

Yup.
Just look at how they are still reporting and discussing the covid deaths. Even after last year the CDC said only 6% of reported covid deaths actually died of covid and that witch Dr Wen said last month that only 30% of reported covid deaths were real covid deaths saying like the CDC that it was over reported, the percentages differ but the point of over reporting covid deaths was the point. The msm, all news, ignore that fact. Some much to unwind but we're at the speed of science so all well. Shiit happens.
Gee I wonder why they over reported the covid deaths?
too late, damage done
So we can't trust anything these people report.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The other one thing that is for certain is that they want us to be aware that China is encroaching into our territory.
If not , you can be assured the MSM would be dead silent on this. Just like the Epstein list and Epstein didn't kill himself.

So this is likely in preparations for something else that is coming. The fact they are positively associating it with China is telling and actually somewhat worrisome. This likely means whether authentic or manufactured there is going to be war drums drumming for the MIC in the immediate future.

IMO The public is being setup/groomed for the coming story that is going to be told in the not to distant future and they want us on their side.
just like they did for the to big to fail bailouts , and WMD in iraq, 911, etc

edit on 23228America/ChicagoFri, 03 Feb 2023 14:23:48 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Very good analysis.
I think that if there is another "balloon " this is a kin to an act of war. It has all the makings of a major pysop too.
So many things happening at the same time, this would be a very good distraction for the crimes against humanity and the country. Was this discussed at Davos?
Game on, eyes wide open ears peeled back. I think I'll get some popcorn.

originally posted by: interupt42

The other one thing that is for certain is that they want us to be aware that China is encroaching into our territory.
If not , you can be assured the MSM would be dead silent on this. Just like the Epstein list and Epstein didn't kill himself.

So this is likely in preparations for something else that is coming. The fact they are positively associating it with China is telling and actually somewhat worrisome. This likely means whether authentic or manufactured there is going to be war drums drumming for the MIC in the immediate future.

IMO The public is being setup/groomed for the coming story that is going to be told in the not to distant future and they want us on their side.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just found another lil easter egg...

"NANCY PELOSI" is still tweeting from her @speakepelosi account!

She (or White Hats on her behalf) tweeted a 1:10 long video at 4:32pm UTC today:

As the Representative for San Francisco in Congress, I am proud to announce a landmark $200 million federal investment for @PresidioSF.

By addressing critical deferred maintenance needs, we will take this iconic landmark into the future – keeping the park free and open for all. t.co...

1) Note how she now terms herself "Speaker Emerita Pelosi", it has some interesting cabal gematria,

2) Real Raw News did a story saying she was convicted for ordering a hit on Donald Trump; I think that her crime is now being served up on a platter for the public? Several tweets/telegram post have been suggesting that POTUS45 will receive a head shot assassination but will miraculously survive 3 days later (resurrection symbolism),
(I know... I know... RRN! ... but hear me out)

“Sorry, sir. Anyway, I overheard her on the phone talking to someone—no idea who it was—about killing President Trump. She was saying she didn’t care how much money it took. She wanted him dead. Nancy was spitting out large figures—like millions,” Ms. Fuentes said.

3) The tweet says she has $200 million funding investment for the PRESIDIO...

4) The PRESIDIO (IMDb) was a Sean Connery film from 1988 in which Patti Jean Lynch was shot by the CIA on the Presidio military base - this is the same base that is now a park that Nancy has gained $200 m for!!!
(88 is gematria for Donald Trump... can't remember exactly which input generates it)

5) In the film, Connery plays Lieutenant Colonel Alan Caldwell which has gematria of:

SCARE EVENT NECESSARY

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.9 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:18:18 (EST)
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q

edit on 3-2-2023 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Some Presidio history (warning, it's nasty stuff involving the Aquinos)

***I proactively edited out a couple of quotes from the article I linked since it might push the T&C a bit too much***

***The jest was a sorted history of the area that Nancy Pelosi want to fund. That sorted history includes certain activities that involved the police and Michael Aquino***

***The situation turned into a big cover up by the US Army***

I find it strange how often Michael Aquino's name pops up in these threads, also of note Nancy Pelosi's home is basically next door to the Presidio. I wonder what kind of "critical deferred maintenance" is being talked about? Tunnels?

edit on 3-2-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
They finally shot it down. I wonder if they didnt have proper munitions in place. Depending on the payload of the balloon, maybe they needed an air-to-air thermobaric missile. If such a thing even exists.

twitter.com...

Here is the next one:

www.thenationalnews.com... /

I’d expect more. Maybe a lot more.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Very good analysis.
I think that if there is another "balloon " this is a kin to an act of war. It has all the makings of a major pysop too.
So many things happening at the same time, this would be a very good distraction for the crimes against humanity and the country. Was this discussed at Davos?

edit on 2/3/2023 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Do shot down balloons normally leave that kind of trail behind? I mean holy crappos.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow, what is going on?
Als reported today Biden took a $250k loan using his Rehoboth Beach house as collateral??
Lots going on
The focus turning on how China spies on the USA within our countries borders cannot be a good development for democrat representative "honey pot" Swalwell.

originally posted by: Caled
They finally shot it down. I wonder if they didnt have proper munitions in place. Depending on the payload of the balloon, maybe they needed an air-to-air thermobaric missile. If such a thing even exists.

twitter.com...

Here is the next one:

Very good analysis.

edit on 3-2-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just interesting to me.

Those of you who thought "let's play tequila buzzword bingo" with the hysteria over overt racist Omar getting whacked might have wound up dead within the first minute of this silliness. God they are dumb. It doesn't help, at all, but they cannot help themselves, as turning Omar into the victim, given her history is an impossible task.

I'll say it again, be the smartest person in the room: Victims, the dems OWN the victim polarity, the run to it no matter what, as they feel it protects them. Let them run, laugh at them, really, laugh at them.

Not human.

That's strange, my wall seems to have been nuked over the pic posted with the Omar silliness. Hmm. Hopefully it will course correct.
edit on 3-2-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'd have to characterize it as non-terrestrial tech. That's my seriously skeptical sober and honest answer. It combines a LOT of areas of study, tbh.

I do strive to keep up.

www.youtube.com...@whatdamath/search?query=dna

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I just made a posting aboutABs being a thing, and now it's possible to get them sick?

So, I wonder if this artificial bacterium will be called "OSCAR-Pox"?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2023 by FlyingFox because: Matt Couch @RealMattCouch · 58m BREAKING: Pentagon has now confirmed there is a second Chinese Spy Balloon above United States..

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ELECTEDOFFICIAL
a reply to: dashen

If you say so.

I never trusted the plan

Was only enjoying the show

You wouldn't enjoy it if you knew you were losing.

No one would enjoy it if they knew the truth.

The real power is hidden. There have been no wins.

Get real, and stop enjoying it.

Perhaps we are like Obi one Kanobi from Star Wars. We might be much more powerful dead than alive?

I feel like the real story is God will win in the end. Not me or you but God. His story says we get to choose evil or good and he will judge the results after we leave this body. So, our own decisions predetermine the outcome for us as individuals. I feel like there a lot of winners and losers. Making a choice to do good and loving your neighbor as yourself or a brother you never had are easier than the opposite.

edit on 3-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ahahahahaha. Quotes of the day:

twitter.com...

“NEW: Defense officials tell @JenGriffinFNC that the balloon over MT has not exploded and was not shot down by the U.S military. Videos purporting to show the balloon exploding are not real.”

“It was reported as an unknown explosion over MT, not that the balloon exploded”

Oh, this is getting good.

Wow, what is going on?
Als reported today Biden took a $250k loan using his Rehoboth Beach house as collateral??
Lots going on
The focus turning on how China spies on the USA within our countries borders cannot be a good development for democrat representative "honey pot" Swalwell.

twitter.com...

Here is the next one:

Very good analysis.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ELECTEDOFFICIAL
I have dumped a load of files, that I can safely assume, have not been seen by much of the public. Many of these are current documents that layout what their "Plan" is and what the end goal will be. If anyone is paying attention, these ideals being forced upon humanity are exactly what is causing everything to artificially breakdown around the world. As for Q ... Who really was made the adversary for change and what exactly was achieved? Could the movement possibly have worked against itself by design? Who really was in control?

I won't let you down, so settle down.

I'm just awkward.

ETA: ipsgeneva.com...

Looks like you are on a fishing expedition of some kind. The people here are not likely to click that link without some reason to do so. You might want to pull some quotes in or examples of what you have. Our friends need all of us to be accurate and on point as we can be. Time well tell if we can see things the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is this confirmation that there is another spy balloon over Montana? Because I noticed, or thought I noticed, the msm was trying to say the second spy balloon was over Latin America. I mean why be so vague, why not say Costa Rica or wherever. Anyway, is this a confirmation that 3 spy balloons exist? A second one in Montana, the first now moving past Saint Louis and a third over Latin America?
The msm, military and government are having a hard time please just don't ask Karine Jean Pierre any more questions, she knows nothing.

Ahahahahaha. Quotes of the day:

twitter.com...

“NEW: Defense officials tell @JenGriffinFNC that the balloon over MT has not exploded and was not shot down by the U.S military. Videos purporting to show the balloon exploding are not real.”

“It was reported as an unknown explosion over MT, not that the balloon exploded”

Oh, this is getting good.

Wow, what is going on?
Lots going on

twitter.com...

Here is the next one:

Very good analysis.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Am I the only one that finds this suspect, and arguably dumb low grade tech??? CLIP

Also, those of us here who read the docs knew this was an issue, so, this is simply more sad news during the great reveal year.

CLIP

@Pfizer Director Concerned Over Women's Reproductive Health After COVID-19 Vax

"Something irregular about their menstrual cycles...concerning...vaccine shouldn't be interfering...It has to be affecting something hormonal..."
Get a helicopter up there and shoot it down. They can do it over my house or one of my neighbors might get something up there to knock it down that they shouldn't do. The military is looking very weak by not getting this down already.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good Evening All….🎈

So China says that balloon is a civilian scientific airship that drifted off course , does that mean people are in that thing ? If it drifted off course, would that mean there’s no way to land it or control it’s flight pattern ? The whole thing makes No sense ?

Maybe CCP sent those balloons to distract from Biden’s crimes being exposed and investigated ? Then we’re told Biden wants to shoot it down, but the military overrides his decision, huh ? Not sure shooting it down is the right thing to do, especially if people are in it. IDK, is this a brazen challenge by the CCP or some sort of py-op to distract and frighten people ?

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Am I the only one that finds this suspect, and arguably dumb low grade tech??? CLIP

Also, those of us here who read the docs knew this was an issue, so, this is simply more sad news during the great reveal year.

CLIP

@Pfizer Director Concerned Over Women's Reproductive Health After COVID-19 Vax

"Something irregular about their menstrual cycles...concerning...vaccine shouldn't be interfering...It has to be affecting something hormonal..."
Get a helicopter up there and shoot it down. They can do it over my house or one of my neighbors might get something up there to knock it down that they shouldn't do. The military is looking very weak by not getting this down already.

Helicopters can't fly that high. However, the F-22 can.
edit on CST09America/Chicago212023202320320232023-02-03T21:26:47-06:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join