It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The dad/grandad bit confused me too - she says in the video, twice, that Joe is her grandad?

...and yes, if true, it would make sense to name your son after your twin brother!

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Another Day - Another Scandel

AOC and other lawmakers paid thousands in campaign cash to Chinese-backed entity

A handful of House lawmakers, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), funneled campaign money toward a Chinese-backed entity during the midterm election cycle, according to campaign finance records.

Four House members — including Ocasio-Cortez, as well as Reps. Kevin Mullin (D-CA), Grace Meng (D-NY), and Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) — reported spending thousands of dollars on Sing Tao U.S., a subsidiary of the Sing Tao News Corporation based in Hong Kong, according to the Federal Election Commission. The money was used to pay for advertising expenses to include campaign messages in Chinese publications in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.

edit on 222023 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, check out the symbolism of the city flags for the 2023 Superbowl Finalists, someone tweeted these yesterday but cant find it now...

COMPARE TO UKRAINE + AZOV BATTALION

TO

I think this symbolises that the Red, White and Blue (Kansas City=Russia+US+UK) will overturn the Ukraine/Azov battalion of the Blue and Yellow Philadelphia (old world rulers/constitution)?

It just seems too much of a coincidence!

...Add in that both teams were 16-3 for the season and both scored 546 points!

NO COINKYDINKYS!

Yes, definitely a thing...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The common ground between the Biden administration, a cartel, China, George Soros, and a recently indicted FBI agent

In September, Washington Examiner national security writer and editor Tom Rogan questioned the Biden administration’s “strange tolerance” for the apparent corruption of the Albanian government. Rogan wrote, “Compelling evidence suggests that [Albanian Prime Minister Edi] Rama may be directly involved in a narcotrafficking alliance between Albanian mobsters and the Mexico-based Sinaloa cartel.”

edit on 222023 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wait, Hunter's laptop is real according to him? Boy I'm confused, intelligence officials never get it wrong. Intelligence officials now "we never said it was russian disinfo, we said is has all the hallmarks of russian disinfo." Also, "it could have been hunter's, but meh, that's to be assumed by our polarity point creation."

In fairness to ghoul Klain, they need to keep pushing this Polarity Counterpoint to keep things in the middle. Until Joe goes down in flames, then they will flop to the other side.

Strange story which really doesn't help the "my body my choice" folks at all.

Satanic Temple Opens New Abortion Clinic to Kill Babies in Ritualistic Abortions

On Wednesday, the satanic group launched a new “religious medical services arm,” TST Health, to begin doing abortions. The Satanic Temple believes aborting unborn babies is a religious “ritual” and compares it to communion or baptism for Christians.

The name of its first “telehealth” abortion practice doubles as a covert death wish to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, who wrote the decision that overturned Roe v. Wade last year.

The Samuel Alito’s Mom’s Satanic Abortion Clinic in New Mexico will offer abortion drugs to women ages 17 and up who are up to 11 weeks of pregnancy, according to Fox News. The FDA does not recommend abortion drugs after 10 weeks.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
We have something really connecting the dots AI speaking. Cranky explains this so well and I am grateful because I may never have understood how to see the danger for what it is.

Ada Health is in the news today.> Ada Health
At first glance all I could see were red flashing lights that here we have our friend Pfizer linking up with Ada along with Telehealth to ensure that Paxlovid would be handed out to the masses. Covid today, new diseases in the future, with all drugs supplied by Pfizer.

I decided to pop the lid and check out the engine.
This may connect to
Q+A?
In time.
[There are just sooo many 2's.]

Ada uses an AI based health assessment platform. Heavens what could go wrong?

The AI bot asks QUESTIONS, specific questions of the client and then decides based on specific metrics what the diagnosis is and whether the client should be referred to telehealth for further treatment.
The example given is of a 31 year old woman with a stomach ache; the AI bot checks out that common ailment in the sex and age group and based on that makes a diagnostic judgement of either treatment or just go to bed and rest.

Speaking from a personal side I had one child at 17 years old develop serious pancreatitis, ended up hospitalized, and had to have it removed. Highly unusual for that age, so under this Ada Health she would not have received health treatment because the bot said so. A week later another child, also very young, developed problems with her appendix. She ended up needing surgery and had to have it removed.
Needless to say I was on the road to building a new wing for the hospital.

One size does not fit all.
------
More about Ada, who is not just a partner with Pfizer but also with NGO's, governments, global health organiztions and other businesses.
Occam's razor time...
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Everyone will probably do an eye roll but everything about this plandemic is about timing and placing chess pieces on the board.
Ada Health and partners

Preplandemic October 10, 2018 the B&M Gates Foundation invested and became a partner with Ada Health.
Ada Health Partners With Gates Foundation
Same playbook. Test and roll this out in poor and middle income countries all for the public good. The bigger goal was to bring this to the U.S market as a matter of "convenience".
Doubling down Ada received another round of financing February 10, 2022 where the Gates Foundation joined in the funding round with the goal of rolling this service out to the U.S.
------
A few posts back I wrote about Microsoft having a 48% ownership in Open AI. What can go wrong with Billy in control of AI and investing in AI to determine the healthcare for the public and of course all supported by the Azure cloud.
Azure Cloud

Speaking of tracking of illnesses and health...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Dear dashen,

Q is a dead egregore.

(living posthumously in the fool's heart)

May I inform you of another Plan™ instead?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Record and points scored through regular season and playoffs has a deeper meaning.

1. Every NFL Team plays 17 regular season games. Then depending on where they finish in the standings plays either 2 or 3 playoff games. That means that the minimum a team can play to get to the SB is 19 and the max is 20.

Knowing the above why is the fact that the 2 best teams in the league this season with limited outcomes have the same number indicative of something more to you?

2. During the regular season KC scored 496 points while Philadelphia scored 477 making them numbers 1 and 2 in the league for points scored. In the postseason the Philadelphia has scored 69 total points while KC has scored 50. WHat about the normal variation there seems nefarious to you?

regular season = www.statmuse.com...
post seasons = www.espn.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd like to hear the Plan™.

originally posted by: ELECTEDOFFICIAL
Dear dashen,

Q is a dead egregore.

(living posthumously in the fool's heart)

May I inform you of another Plan™ instead?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I think that this Ada Health AI connection ties in with "Focus".
Focus on FOCUS.

What about Focus Groups? The WHO had a Focus group on AI which means Billy the Gates controlled. Once again a coinky dink it started in 2018 at the AI for Good Global summit. AI for good seems a somewhat dystopian a name. Good for exactly who?
ITU - WHO Focus Group On Health

Another completely transparent report if one can read it.

WHO Focus Group On Health and AI

Botnar Foundation has been the funder for this WHO and the Inter-agency Collaboration.
They are the champions "Champions the use of AI and digital technologies to improve the health and well being of children and young people in growing urban areas."
Why on earth did they select Romania? Usually it is Africa, as in always. Through UNICEF they used tablets to do a little, or probably a lot of tracking of health data and of course for immunization records and re education.
Botnar Foundation Wiki

They also happen, just happen to be partners with the Billy the Gates Foundation and Ada Health.
I keep circling back to

The "how" will be hard for most to understand.
Focus on the 'why'.
The "when" is now.

The when is now, as in today that this announcement of Ada Health was made. From what I can see by using AI that replaces the middleman, the Drs., out of the health equation. All health decisions become AI decisions with the AI controlled by Billy and friends and then by using the Telehealth Pfizer can ensure that their products are given first priority.
With this AI they can then collect health data, health trends and know for plandemics which drugs that would work and make sure that they would be denied. The biggest issue in this latest plandemic is that "rogue" doctors like Robert Malone went free range providing ivermectin and hydroxycloroquin to cure people.
Problem- Reaction- Solution.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The Overman Plan™

For Rüdiger Safranski, the Übermensch represents a higher biological type reached through artificial selection and at the same time is also an ideal for anyone who is creative and strong enough to master the whole spectrum of human potential, good and "evil", to become an "artist-tyrant". In Ecce Homo, Nietzsche vehemently denied any idealistic, democratic or humanitarian interpretation of the Übermensch: "The word Übermensch [designates] a type of supreme achievement, as opposed to 'modern' men, 'good' men, Christians, and other nihilists ... When I whispered into the ears of some people that they were better off looking for a Cesare Borgia than a Parsifal, they did not believe their ears." Safranski argues that the combination of ruthless warrior pride and artistic brilliance that defined the Italian Renaissance embodied the sense of the Übermensch for Nietzsche. According to Safranski, Nietzsche intended the ultra-aristocratic figure of the Übermensch to serve as a Machiavellian bogeyman of the modern Western middle class and its pseudo-Christian egalitarian value system.

The Institute for Planetary Synthesis

This side event will focus on a 3-pronged approach to sustainable development in harmony with Nature:

1. A supplementary income for every woman, man and child to enable inclusive participation in the global economic recovery

2. A Supplementary Sustainable Economy for the trade in sustainable goods and services that are in harmony with Nature

3. An inclusive, global decision-making process to guide the global sustainable marketplace

This side-event will show how the SIFA Plan promotes the achievement of SDGs 4, 5, 14, 15 and 17 and the 2030 Agenda as a whole, as well as how it would function and be implemented.

The receipts: drive.google.com...

The SDGs mentioned:

1: No Poverty
4: Quality Education
5: Gender Equality
14: Life Below Water (Podesta's Playground)

15: Life On Land

And of course, the 2030 Agenda:

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.

edit on 2-2-2023 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: self-siloed by 17 spooks

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Record and points scored through regular season and playoffs has a deeper meaning.

1. Every NFL Team plays 17 regular season games. Then depending on where they finish in the standings plays either 2 or 3 playoff games. That means that the minimum a team can play to get to the SB is 19 and the max is 20.

Knowing the above why is the fact that the 2 best teams in the league this season with limited outcomes have the same number indicative of something more to you?

2. During the regular season KC scored 496 points while Philadelphia scored 477 making them numbers 1 and 2 in the league for points scored. In the postseason the Philadelphia has scored 69 total points while KC has scored 50. WHat about the normal variation there seems nefarious to you?

regular season = www.statmuse.com...
post seasons = www.espn.com...

Oh, Hi designated meme checker. How's the meme checking going?

Argue with this guy, I really can't get past the condescending tone of your meme fact checking obsession.

Gematria

And please, keep fact checking those meme's because if you don't who on god's green earth would???

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
People may want this to be over but I can say that I have learned so much from all this research trying to sort out these ku posts and where it is leading us from the past to the future and then seeing the future which is the present that the past hints at.

Circling back to Ascension. This must connect.
Google-Ascension Deal Reveals Murky Side of Sharing Health Data.
"The bigger question has to do with privacy and security concerns around the collecting and using patient data, as well as companies like Google using patient data to train AI alogrithms and the potential biases it could create."

Once again the ability to exert control over effective treatments for the next plandemic. And also to purposely deny people needed treatments because AI said so.
The worry also is about assigning risk to individuals about their health status which would effect their insurance rates and occupational risks.

Once again this keeps ringing a gong for me about a "sky' event. All of the pilots that have had the mRNA special represent a clear and present danger.
ku # 864
Wait and see.
Re_read drops- you have more than you know.
Eyes on the SKY.
SUN OF ALL FEARS.[ Ending with a symbol]

Planes fly in the sky. The end symbol looks like American Airlines middle logo inverted, as if falling down.
American Airlines Logo

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mildly interesting, but this isn't the plan. Even if there is no "good plan," I don't think you understand how sinister the "bad plan" is.

originally posted by: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

The Übermensch Plan™

Institute for Planetary Synthesis

This side event will focus on a 3-pronged approach to sustainable development in harmony with Nature:

1. A supplementary income for every woman, man and child to enable inclusive participation in the global economic recovery

2. A Supplementary Sustainable Economy for the trade in sustainable goods and services that are in harmony with Nature

3. An inclusive, global decision-making process to guide the global sustainable marketplace

This side-event will show how the SIFA Plan promotes the achievement of SDGs 4, 5, 14, 15 and 17 and the 2030 Agenda as a whole, as well as how it would function and be implemented.

hlpf.un.org...

The receipts:

drive.google.com...

The SDGs mentioned:

1: No Poverty

4: Quality Education

5: Gender Equality

14: Life Below Water (Podesta's Playground)

15: Life On Land

And of course, the 2030 Agenda:

The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

If you say so.

I never trusted the plan

Was only enjoying the show

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No... This IS the plan.

You are either in the cult, or they will attempt to exterminate you.

Archetypes that have existed before Earth are being emulated, once again.

These are the Archons.

Wielders of the secrets of Nature against humanity.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If you say so.

I never trusted the plan

Was only enjoying the show

You wouldn't enjoy it if you knew you were losing.

No one would enjoy it if they knew the truth.

The real power is hidden. There have been no wins.

Get real, and stop enjoying it.

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This IS the plan. You are either in the cult, or they will attempt to exterminate you. Archetypes that have existed before Earth are being emulated, once again. These are the Archons. Wielders of the secrets of Nature against humanity.

cool story bro. care to elaborate? Especially about Archons being emulated...

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Agenda 2030, year 2030….Christ died at age 30.
Sounds fairly demonic. 2000 year anniversary, what does the synagogue of satan have up its sleeve to assure its agenda.
Imo could be corollary as to why we see the constant push of ridding the nuclear family idea, the push for sex changes, etc.
it’s 2023 now, maybe plans for a “7 year tribulation” with 2030 being the culmination?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join