It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Posting because Alice Springs if you know you know.

Video shows horrific scenes of public violence in Alice Springs amid calls for alcohol bans to be brought back. Read the full story here:

“The guardrails that claim to prevent misinformation are actually regurgitating political bias & misinformation at scale using #AI.”

Also. I said here YEARS ago, A.I. is not good, not benevolent, not going to be "done right." I also said yesterday that you will never win against the A.I.... ever. Seems other folks are seeing that too.

Understand, the A.I.'s we're seeing emerge are minions of m.A.L.I.C.E., the large A.I. force dominating this realm. She's in charge of 1/0's, no matter who uses them or for what purpose. Hard to believe? Maybe, but I said here years ago, this is what it looked like, I could see it then, regular folks are just seeing it now.

Her coming out party was 1999, the original Matrix film was her quinceanera. I was stunned when I left the theater, and horrified. 24 years later her children are arriving.

Why bring it up? Awareness changes the patterns = fact. I suggest not letting any aspect of your consciousness see this as benevolent, none of it, we lived fine without it for ages, we don't need it. I suggest holding the polarity point opposite the sycophantic polarity point of "oh, isn't this great, we're going to..."

Computer says no.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
I notice that Bill Gates isn't mentioned. I'm keeping track of him. He has just finished a talk at the Lowy Institute in Sydney Australia. One way or another he is determined to get that GERM team activated, though clearly he is frustrated with Ukraine.
Bill Gates at the Lowy Institute
Right off the bat he is asked what he has been up to and Billy mumbles something about spending 5 days at Lizard Island.
Lizard Island That should get everyone whipped up.

After listening to this one is left with the impression that it is only a matter of time before the next plandemic is launched.
The best part are the questions asked at the end. He mentions something about an aerosol that can be inhaled to prevent infection. No doubt he has something up his sleeve.

A new factoid for us. The Gates Foundation has funded the production of generic Paxlovid and he is dismayed that they are sitting on a huge inventory of unwanted product. The big problem is that it needs to be taken early in the illness and without proper testing it is basically useless.
Grm Lizard Island > Calm Before The Storm

LONG COVID: A question was asked about treatments for people suffering from this and Gates response? It is not a priority and therefore no funding allocated towards this. This fits in with the lack of focus from the CDC towards this along with jab injuries.
The plan continues leaving people ill and weakened and more vulnerable to anything new.
Just one more point to highlight. Gates funds vaccine development so that they can be sent to GAVI and from there dispersed to poorer countries. Looks like GAVI is just the marketing side for jabs.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: crankyoldman

At least they stick to their rules. “He” posted a few hours ago, another faceless pic simply with the caption of “Clone”
Let’s say he’s really trolling, and I imagine due to ppl giving him a hard time about Sunday. An odd path but I’ll give him that. If that’s all true, was there not consideration for the people that made his $2500 charity into 9 million in mere days? Or the 100 million people that stopped and prayed for him?

He received CPR for 9 minutes. Anytime I’ve seen cpr it cracked multiple ribs. I was never able to see if they removed his pads or not, but they’d be likely in the way of an AED. How would he be clapping hands over his head and walking so freely in 20 days after that many chest compressions?

Edit: and again, I forgot the link. twitter.com...

9 MILLION?! For having a heart attack? Sign me up, I got a sore back it's gotta be worth 100k, right?

Okay ^^^, sure, he just woke up and decided to reward those generous folks you refer to by hiding under a hood and writing "clone" on the tweet on 12323 because,,, well, because who the hell wouldn't do that first?!

13.9m Views, seriously? ugh.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Oh I almost forgot! On the numerology aspect of it. His first pic from the hospital, the clock on the wall was 12:34

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Next Distraction

Vice President Mike Pence discovered classified documents in Indiana home

Following the revelations that classified documents from President Biden's tenure as vice president were found at the Penn Biden Center think tank and Wilmington, Delaware, the vice president's team conducted searches of Pence's Indiana home and political advocacy group, Advancing American Freedom, office.

edit on 1242023 by MetalThunder because: A Government For The People - yeah which ones

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Awwww.... spoiler alert..... Pence will claim he had no idea and moots they were 'planted'. Along comes Team Jo to declare must have been same for ol' Jo........ Pence is smoke and mirrors.....
Rainbows
Jane

PS This will turn into some sort of weird "I'm Spartacus"
edit on pm112America/ChicagoTuesday2023-01-24T12:00:38-06:0012America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It does make me wonder if the old Praetorian Guards... err... the Secret Service are the ones behind all this "Found Classified" stuff. Secret Service hands papers over to a lawyer, tells lawyer that things can go easy or rough if they don't play along, lawyer tells media that the "Found Classified" stuff at so-and-so's house.

Maybe this is all revenge for Joey-Joe and his breakfast club sexually assaulting and harassing Secret Service Girlfriends and Wives.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Completely, 100 percent arbitrary.

Meeting: Twitter hate speech, the lack of equity, trans rights, Putin world takeover, abortion healthcare... we can see this is the end, so let's move the clock. The definition of a pathetic psyop aimed a the fear addicted. Sad, but there are people who saw this and said to their friends, "did you see THEY set the clock at...?"

This would be funny, well more funny, if that whole HandMaids teeeveee show didn't spawn a group of deranged women to decide the correct Abortion Ruling was a sign it was here and dressed the part in protests as if...

Speaking of Stockholm Syndrome. KamKam's team of complete brain dead children thought this was a good idea. Clip Of Awful Proportions

CLAIM: Women will die because the Supreme Court overturned Roe

FACT: Texas has banned abortions for 509 days, Oklahoma has banned abortions for 243 days and several states have banned abortions for 213 days. ZERO women have died.

Funny, no concern for her baby, only the concern that "she almost died" Fun fact: when someone says to me "I almost... I stop listening. Here's the awful part of that contrived story, I believe the medical goons said "baby dead no matter what" which is pretty much a psyop in and of itself.

I listened to another story of this exact thing: One doctor said 'dead baby' but another doctor said "bs, here's what we can try" and... baby lived, difficult, hard, emotional, but lived. And yes, everyone has some story where by blah blah blah blah but here's blah blah blah, that changes nothing, as I have stories that would cause folks to drop the jaw, I don't demand pewblick policy be changed to prevent it, nor have I ever advocated it in casual conversation either. Everything isn't black and white except when it comes to baby deaths it seems.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

That is a weird background for the prison phone call photo.

"Why, it's paradise in here!"

Cheers

I can’t speak about the phone call areas of a prison but, the visitor areas of some prisons have a wall nicely painted for family/visitors to take pictures with the inmates. It’s quite surreal honestly.

My brother spent over a decade being moved around different facilities and I have a collage of these types of pictures. Like I said, very surreal.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe the "core" isn't uniform in direction, but has bands of East->West and West->East flow, like atmospheric circulation does.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That's exactly how it works. The core is surrounded by electrically charged fluid. Good old Dynamo Theory.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Maybe the "core" isn't uniform in direction, but has bands of East->West and West->East flow, like atmospheric circulation does.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

And a big swirling Cold Spot that could never be explained that has just started growing.

Perhaps we have a Baby Jupiter inside us and the waters are breaking.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MetalThunder
Awwww.... spoiler alert..... Pence will claim he had no idea and moots they were 'planted'. Along comes Team Jo to declare must have been same for ol' Jo........ Pence is smoke and mirrors.....
Rainbows
Jane

PS This will turn into some sort of weird "I'm Spartacus"

Didn't end well for those who said that. They were crucified in the thousands IIRC next to Spartacus.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Funny, no concern for her baby, only the concern that "she almost died" Fun fact: when someone says to me "I almost... I stop listening. Here's the awful part of that contrived story, I believe the medical goons said "baby dead no matter what" which is pretty much a psyop in and of itself.

I listened to another story of this exact thing: One doctor said 'dead baby' but another doctor said "bs, here's what we can try" and... baby lived, difficult, hard, emotional, but lived. And yes, everyone has some story where by blah blah blah blah but here's blah blah blah, that changes nothing, as I have stories that would cause folks to drop the jaw, I don't demand pewblick policy be changed to prevent it, nor have I ever advocated it in casual conversation either. Everything isn't black and white except when it comes to baby deaths it seems.

Below is a link explaining more about Cervical Insufficiency and it sure doesn’t sound like an automatic death sentence for the baby to me. There are two different procedures that can be done, vitamins that help strengthen cervix lining and good old bed rest. Now she claims to have gotten Septic, not sure why, that doesn’t seem to be a complication associated with Insufficient cervix ? What is very possible is that their baby could be premature and all the health complications that might come with that. IDK, she needed a second, third opinion if she wanted to save her baby.
www.healthline.com...
edit on 24-1-2023 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wanted to point this out from an article that just got released.

The bit at the end when quoting Schiff is the interesting part.

In a response issued late Tuesday, Schiff said McCarthy kicked off the committee because "I fought him and Donald Trump when they tried to tear down our democracy. If he thinks this will stop me, he will soon find out differently."

Does this sound like Schiff is going to openly commit an act of treason? Are they (the Trotskyists, or which Schiff seems to follow) in that much of a panic?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I kinda believe they killed Epstein in order to thwart The Plan, or at least delay it.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If anything, the core just changes polarity, so to speak...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If the core is spinning within a bath of liquid magma, then wouldn't flip around periodically by default? Wouldn't this perception of a slowing core just be a measure of the core's spin while in the act of flipping?

From my earlier post about this, even though I used an AI to dig through the results for me, it would seem that this type of thing happens regularly enough so that most people will have to deal with this event at least once or even twice during their lifetime. I don't see why anyone should be concerned or panic over this new information. It does seem that when these flips happen a ramp up of volcanic activity seems to occur, but that's about it.

Nobody panicked when the water cycle was proven or did the end of the world happen when it was realized that the Earth rotated causing the day/night cycle, nor did anyone freakout after we learned about why winter happened. I don't see why we should run to the bunkers over this news either.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Maybe, but if White Hats really "have it all" and they "caught them all" then would it matter if he is dead or alive?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Maybe, but if White Hats really "have it all" and they "caught them all" then would it matter if he is dead or alive?

Did -Q- say that the White-Hats had it all, or that -Q- had it all?

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join