It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

it’s great this nurse is willing to collaborate with you and use her skills to work toward Heath in a more Holistic way.

She already practices a couple of energy therapies but wants to add something more practical and diagnostic. Her exact words were, more or less "I can't carry on as a nurse after seeing what I've being seeing these last 18 months. I still believe I can help people, but I need to do it in a different way." She is going to be a fabulous therapist!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to meet with Chinese vice premier at Davos

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is scheduled to meet with Chinese Vice Premier Liu He in Switzerland on Wednesday to discuss economic ties between the world’s two largest industrial powers.

The meeting will be held on the sidelines of the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, where top leaders in business, politics and media come together to discuss the burning issues of the day.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I'm glad you brought up the hospital situation. A friend was telling me how her husband works in the ER department and according to him they are being swamped with young people suffering from shingles. He has managed to remain unjabbed and said that it was so abnormal to see so many young people suffering from this. As I understand it usually this is more common in older people. However one of my daughters took the Pfizer jab against my advice and she came down with shingles within a week. Such a painful illness.

What are the chances that Pfizer and BioNTech are developing a mRNA shingles jab? They are! They know what the adverse effects of their jab are so obviously they are going to capitalize on it. GSK had the amazingly good fortune that the trial over their Shingrix jab adverse effects was settled in their favor. Surprise.
And they were guiding the money people that 2022 was going to be a block buster year.
This is no coincidence that shingles is now trending on twitter.
Pfizer-BioNTech Teaming Up For mRNA Shingles Jab
There is evidence that links the mRNA jabs to increased activation.
Real World Data

The goal is to get people to take a 3 in one jab, influenza, shingles and Covid. Their greed has no bounds.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Historically,
The toughest battles occur right before final victory.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Arndrea to "Val----"?
He's literally on the opposite end of the alphabet with her name.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

How are the sychophants going to tie this failure to DJT???

It is a truly remarkable thing, every. single. Joe. failure is met with "oh yeah, what about Trump?"

They're turning on him,,, Et Tu Chucky???

I simply cannot wait to see the same m.A.L.I.C.E. minions rotate 180d degrees to attack Joe to favor KamKam replacing him. Polarities actually can be kind of funny.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I have feared they were going for the water supply since day one. I don't suppose there is a way to "clean" the water? What kills the vaccine?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...a reply to: crankyoldman

Today, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, President Joseph R. Biden, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau met in Mexico City for the 10th North American Leaders’ Summit (NALS). The leaders are determined to fortify our region’s security, prosperity, sustainability and inclusiveness through commitments across six pillars: 1) diversity, equity, and inclusion; 2) climate change and the environment; 3) competitiveness; 4) migration and development; 5) health; and 6) regional security.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I was in grade school when it was being televised and had the flu.....lol.....I was very annoyed at having my soap operas and game shows interrupted by the whole mess and like you I didn't know what was going on with politics. It sure was miserable the 6 or 7 days I had to stay home from school sick........

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I imagine a lot is going to go on while attention is on the WEF.
Under the radar organ harvesting from abortions is back in the news.
Organ Harvesting From Abortions

One would think that the NIH and gang would have been just too busy during the plandemic or maybe that is their excuse for not responding to FOIA request.
Health and Human Services, rather a strange name for them since nothing has been about good health...
"$3 million in federal funds spent on the University of Pittsburg quest to become a "Tissue Hub" for human fetal tissue ranging from 6 weeks to 42 weeks gestation."

Just think about that 42 weeks = 9.666 months, in other words a full term baby. I wonder why they came up with that # of weeks.
Calculator

D's block 'born alive' bill?
Planned Parenthood political donations?
What party?
Do you believe that this has anything to do with a Woman's Right to Chose?
Welcome to the real world.

Meanwhile we have the Red Cross.
Blood Business
I'm afraid it is in French and I'm not certain an English version is around. Just a quick recap but these investigators found that 80% of blood donations are sold as hemoglobin to just guess?...Big pharma to create drugs. Just sick.
This amounts to 80, 000 litres annually, a $17 billion market. No wonder there are all these blood drives.

I'm just wondering with the blood supply contaminated will this mean the drugs that are being manufactured are contaminated as well. Trust the science. Ha.
Circling back to #252
Could the kb = Kleihauer Betke Test link to complications related to pregnancy?
Kleihauer Betke Test

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Appears intentional
a reply to: IAMTAT

His eyes seem strange

edit on 2023/1/16 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think I finally caught the 'rona. Whatever it's a massive head cold. Finally feeling a bit better.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Can you take more about jabs for animals?
They finally succeeded on making a vaccine for honey bees.
USDA Approves First Vaccine for Honeybees

I just can't imagine what could go wrong. The queen bee ingests it through the royal jelly and fragments remain in her ovaries.
One of the companies involved with this is Dalan Animal Health.
Dalan Animal Health

Note that they raised capital by One Venture which just happened to be established in 2020. Nothing suspicious there, right? They are also part of the plant based cult club, you know the one Bill Gates endorses.
One Venture Linked In

The need is real but now everything is suspect because after all Gates is executing the next level of his plan.

Reminds me of Hillary Clinton being chased by killer bees in Africa.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I hope you feel better soon.
For the first time in 3 years it is not being battled by Resident Lurker. I have been trying a new experiment on him and his lungs are much better and the sores on his arms are gone.

Sometimes it is the simple things that work the best.
Turkey soup and barley with carrots homemade is helpful as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I have feared they were going for the water supply since day one. I don't suppose there is a way to "clean" the water? What kills the vaccine?

Research "Reverse Osmosis" and consider a system for your drinking water.

They don't have to be expensive. 100$+

The smaller the micron size of the filter the better.

I use for drinking, kettle, aquarium etc. Oh, and my pet Rat "MIMSY".

Do You Need to Filter Your Water Due to Pandemic?

How to get safe water?

The novel coronavirus is an enveloped virus that is susceptible to oxidants, for instance, chlorine. Data suggests that water purification methods such as reverse osmosis can inactivate or filter the coronavirus if it is present in water. Professionals at RO-System.org say that coronaviruses are not more resistant to water treatment compared to the other microorganisms such as poliovirus, E. coli, or phage. This means that it can be eliminated through water treatment processes such as reverse osmosis.
Conventional and centralized water treatment techniques that use disinfection and filtration should inactivate the virus if it’s present in water. Water utilities have set up several disinfection barriers for eliminating viruses, bacteria, and protozoa. In areas where centralized water treatment methods are not available, traditional water treatment techniques such as boiling, solar irradiation, and appropriately dosed chlorine can be used.

edit on 16/1/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think I finally caught the 'rona. Whatever it's a massive head cold. Finally feeling a bit better.

Head Cold better than Bottom Hot. One can't smell and the other stinksl.

Get well soon and don't blow your brains out with Kleenex.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Did it last about 10-14 days...centered mostly in the head?

I'm a week and a half into it, myself.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
E6 Fireball Doomsday plane with callsign ORDER 66 is up.

Star Wars / Davos reference....I wish

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_66

edit on 16-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: Nothing can stop what is coming

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No, it's abating after 3 days
edit on 16-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join