It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I always assumed that grocery store seeds from vegetables were inert, due to the "Terminator Technology" from back in the day.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
QTSR Jan 15:

Attorney Believes Evidence Will Soon Be Released That Confirms FBI in 2016 Investigated Seth Rich's Laptop

QTSR Jan 15:

edit on 1/15/2023 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I always assumed that grocery store seeds from vegetables were inert, due to the "Terminator Technology" from back in the day.

When machines finally perfect the human condition called "LAZY".

We win.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Interesting twist, hmmm ? At the very least, team Barry either allowed or failed to stop really unethical behavior on his watch. The weirdness surrounding Barry’s handling of classified docs and basically telling NARA, “ no thanks, we’ll archive digitally, on our terms, in our own ridiculously priced “Library “, that will be open to the public when we’re not partying there is all good ! Never mind revitalizing down town Chicago by building there, and leaving the pristine waterside property for public use, like the community has fought for.

Maybe once a month some sort of politically correct event will occur there, but if I remember correctly, the plan isn’t to make this building open to the public on a regular basis, please correct me if I’m wrong ? 🤔

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

That's a Twist?

edit on 1152023 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's especially funny because your Qaptain Quackjob isn't a real person, just like Batman.

a reply to: TzarChasm
Looks pretty real to me!

Now I am being just silly. Here is your
award
a reply to: nerbot Long ago

TALOS was a giant, bronze automoton--a living statue forged by the divine smith Hephaistos (Hephaestus). According to others he was instead the last of the ancient bronze race of man
Current

Talos Threat Source Newsletters
Talos Threat Source is a regular intelligence update from Cisco Talos, highlighting the biggest threats each week and other security news.

Today, Talos is publishing a glimpse into the most prevalent threats we've observed between Jan. 6 and Jan. 13. As with previous roundups, this post isn't meant to be an in-depth analysis. Instead, this post will summarize the threats we've observed by highlighting key

TALOS is an advanced humanoid designed to perform complex tasks in research and industrial settings. It uses torque control to move its limbs and can walk on uneven terrain, sense its environment, and operate power tools.

Talos Energy Announces Full Year 2019 Operating And Financial Guidance

We believe offshore Mexico has become one of the most sought-after exploration basins in the world and we are focused on achieving first production with a material cash flow impact by the end of 2022

edit on 2023/1/15 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
File under "Good thing we passed it, otherwise we would not have known what was in it."

imagery, something m.A.L.I.C.E. cannot work out yet, but we can.

I wanted to add this, as I think it was GF that brought it up. It used to be a thing, "Celebrities die in threes." That is, until 2021. Sure, Betty White was like 150 years old, and there are more known people now. Even still, the daily death data of the known, or marginally known should reflect the greater whole as a percentage. We have seen many deaths are very symbolic, Betty White for example, but that is a tiny percentage.

The numbers don't add up, at the same time, the numbers seem scary overall.

Buffalo Bills cross the first hurdle it seems. Buffalo Bills Gematria

edit on 15-1-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Heirlooms are seed varieties that are at least 50 years old, and you can save these seeds and plant them year after year. Heirlooms are never hybrids or GMOs. Hybrids are crosses of heirloom varieties. If you save hybrid seeds, you won't get what you expect. Sometimes it is good, sometimes it is bad, and sometimes it doesn't work at all. GMOs are Genetically Modified seeds. They are created in a lab where the basic genetic material of the seed is being altered, usually to make them resistant to an herbicide.

www.anniesheirloomseeds.com...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Posted on 8....Hmmmmm......

Ok it just hit me after thinking on this all day.
How do you enter evidence into court?

If Hillary's server is in that garage Rudy G's finger prints are all over this. Though Joe and Hillary are that close through the Senator Byrd connection. And China too.
But no. No way. Could it?
It makes no sense

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
File under any or all:
"you're on a list"
"AI doesn't play favorites"
"There are no death panels"
"socialized medicine is perfect and free"
"getting sick is a crime"
or, my favorite "you're too expensive to save..."

Superfit Scots teacher horrified to learn 'Do Not Resuscitate' marked on medical records

Primary school teacher Fiona, from Clydebank, was taken to hospital in an ambulance after an infection caused a flare-up in a heart arrhythmia. She was stunned when a paramedic noted that her medical file was marked in February 2020 as DNACPR (do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation) which would mean leaving her to die if she had a cardiac arrest.

Fiona ordered husband Scott to follow the ambulance to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Glasgow in case the nightmare scenario happened. In the end Fiona received routine treatment and was allowed to go home six hours after being admitted on Wednesday last week.

At what point does it become clear?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Now we know why US INTEL is trying so hard to overthrow the Russian government....

edit on 15-1-2023 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

what guarantee do you have that the companies selling heirloom & organic seeds are actually shipping non-gmo seeds to you.

Aww shucks it's all figured it out for us. Forget everything exposed in these threads the real culprit is bogus seeds that no proof has been provided that bogus seeds even exist. Where is Jack?
Who would have thought?

“In the end, you're measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.”

– Donald Trump

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Again, tell that to the person that said we have to avoid these bogus seeds as if they exist. Maybe hit them up for proof of their existence while you are at it.

edit on 15-1-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

"Kek's male form was seen as a frog, or as a frog-headed man. The female form was seen as a snake, or a snake-headed woman. He also symbolized the unknown and chaos"

a reply to: Adept18
Reminded me of this

MEDUSA SCULPTURE UNVEILED ACROSS NYC’S CRIMINAL COURTHOUSE

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

From a poster on 8....

This is why “ it has to be done this way”

Done in 30 means not minutes, not days, not months. So relax and enjoy the show. We are the same as the colonists who kicked the King out of here.

If done in 2030 is what that really means all the complainers that want instant gratification are going to be a bit shocked.

2023 = 223 = mirrored 322 = Boomerang Skull and Bones, time isn't all that relevant anymore overall, the sequences are now overlapping. Hence the confusion. The goals have changed as well.

Q Qonfirmed on time? Time POV
Q Reply?

Realllly do look forward to feeling this whole saga n movie in the future, the interconnextions, voices, turnpoints, path changes due to > we here < , the soul collaberations, karma feeds n feasts, the whole kuboddle and of course the knowing we are the message in a bottle, rather large bot.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I must have missed this episode. When did Musk get taken over?

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Speaking of ChatBOT on Milley.

Buzzword game.

At this point when the buzzwords show up, especially to a "counter" it is m.A.L.I.C.E. period. End. Even if one believes there is live human Soul, the presence of the buzzwords used as a Polarity Point Cudgel is worse than Goodwin's Hitler Law, it's an abdication of the Soul.

Also worth noting again, when we see the buzzwords related to "democracy" and "stability" it only, exclusively, relates to the control of the human cattle and the Controllers maintaining they're system of control. When we see this much peal clutching from the machine, we know it has "concerns' for it's existence = an existential crisis.

That said, some might be a tad confused, as it was once said the average human only has a vocabulary of less than 1000 words. This was decades ago, given that emoji's have replaced levels of language, my guess is we're below 500. Be fun to see what ChatBOT would write using only emoji.

Great Q.

The real question is, why has this Q entity failed to establish a presence after the takeover of Elon Musk?

I was thinking Q was about getting us to do the leg work and post it on social media to red pill everyone. If that was the goal in pursuit of a true awakening, then that mission is accomplished. It is happening, the "sleeper has awakened" as Paul (Maud Dib) Atreides declares in Dune.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I was being facetious....do I get an award for using a big word today also?

Yes, yes indeed. This is all we have though.

and a beer

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
In the scenario proposed it isn't necessarily Monsanto's practice of keeping their patented seeds to themselves that was being described.

But it is how it is. This is seed wars and they are not slipping things into our heirlooms. Their model works well of invading the heirloom farmers seeds. That is working just swell for them and against the heirlooms. A gardener that uses heirlooms and saves them are what saved the heirlooms anyway.

So many had gotten away from the heirloom seeds, but fortunately there are people who are botanists on the side that have helped create the warehouses of heirloom seed supplies. That is how it works right now. A collective of gardeners created the supply from which I purchase mine and I reorder them just to keep them in business. But I don't have to do that. By doing so I might get a different variety, and store them to rotate crops in my garden.

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join