It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS?--- -Part- --42--

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Elon conspicuously followed the rabbit hole Twitter page

🐇🐇🐇

Are we having fun yet?

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Elon conspicuously followed the rabbit hole Twitter page

🐇🐇🐇

Are we having fun yet?

Do you know who is the owner/talker/writer at: twitter.com... ?

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I imagine a fuzzy lil white rabbit of some sort

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Could be a "Mal-informed" Playboy bunny too.

The symbol is very vague. Is Alice the owner of that account? Did she/he/it decide on making an account using rabbits that tend to lead to holes?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
He's called "HARVEY".

You see?

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Elon hanging out watching the World Cup final with the saudis, Jared kushner, and Ken Griffin (ceo of citadel)
Definitely was some interesting photo ops

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Some interesting info from Fulford today...

benjaminfulford.net...

As the headline suggests, the planetary liberation alliance has begun a massive, simultaneous worldwide offensive against the Satanic Khazarian mafia. China has led the way by literally “following the science” and exposing the fake pandemic and fraudulent PCR tests as a massive KM bribery and mind control project. Now Russia along with their allies Serbia and Germany, are preparing a million-man (note to feminist brainwashees: man=human) army to move into Western Europe, including Switzerland. At the same time, this is happening, the Inca Empire is reviving after 500 years to liberate Peru from the KM.

Here is what a Polish resident of China reports: “A few days ago…I woke up in a completely different reality. No more tests, no more code checking (the tracking system has been turned off), no lockdowns, and no isolation in case of #covid. You don’t even know if you have this covid or some kind of flu because there is no testing anyway and there is only a recommendation to stay home for 3 days. The fences from the estates are being removed. Entrance gates to buildings – the expensive ones for scanning health codes that were installed until a few weeks ago – are now disabled.”

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hahaha. Location? Mars, PA.

a reply to: carewemust

I imagine a fuzzy lil white rabbit of some sort

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Excellent Metaphor for the Great Awakening...

CLIP
Which dot,,, Am I?

CF, no idea he did a cover of that.

I'm sure these rubes mean to portray demented Joe in a family friendly light, but good god, adding the kids isn't the way to do it.

Another trio, this version has Joe groping on a kid and DOCTOR Jill literally looking the other way.

A newer version of renOgadeBOT silences the crowd. Curious.

CLIP

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Twitter files pt 7 Hunter Laptop and IC cover-up

edit on 12 19 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
I find this deeply troubling. Moderna is now claiming that they are having great success at treating cancer with their mRNA platform. To be effective it has to be individualized. Why has no one asked the question about why BioNTech has not developed it first.
Ugur Sahin and his wife Tureci were working on this for years before Covid. It's probably just me since I am beyond suspicious now -but Moderna would have had to start from scratch whereas BioNTech already has the infrastructure in place. Sahin continues to say it will take years before this is fully developed.
BioNTech Cancer mRNA Technology
"Caution is needed. Many promising cancer trials end in failure. It may be several years before we know if BioNTech's treatments for bowel cancer, melenoma and other tumor types really do live up to the hype."
Stephan Bancel Interview

At this point I don't know how anyone can believe anything from these Big Pharma companies.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is that Magneto?

Twitter files pt 7 Hunter Laptop and IC cover-up

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Gosh they just keep going. Just because they can doesn't mean they should.
How about a self spreading Ebola or Lassa Fever vaccine?
"If a self spreading vaccine caused problems in vaccinated people, it could potentially spread those problems just as aggressively as an actual disease."
Mad Scientists Research Contagious Vaccines

Makes one wonder whatever happened to free will.

The Gates Foundation is no doubt helping to fund this.
Gates Foundation Investment
GAVI "Investments in global immunization have yielded an extraordinary return." $

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Re Awakening vs The Great Reset
CBDC
The ReAwakening vs The Great Reset

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
m.A.L.I.C.E.'s response to the twitter reveal is "no one cares." Yep, that's the talking point she's using.

Given this reveal,,, it will soon be, "Damn, bring back the FBI, leave them alone you racists."

Seeing the J6 Kabuki on teeveee staring Cheney as the moral compass is beyond hilarious, her dad is a war criminal, shot a guy in the effing face and demanded an apology from him.

The Chiron said it was the Riot Committee, how things changed after the election.

I don't even think the raging LTBGTITSH123$%^ crowd gives a toss about this at this point.

12-21-22

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ahhh yes. Everytime this topic comes up, this is brought back to mind. An interesting read about how many musicians of the time and era in Hollyweird had military fathers....

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This was fake so I removed it.
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago12 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

OMG this is soooooooooooooo dumb.

Zero evidence, only a "feeling" generated by a predetermined outcome.

Which came from this desire.

This BOT is beyond stupid, I mean this cannot be real. It actually said "ELECTED AGAIN," as in "ELECTED" as in "democracy."

Again, wait, I thought DJT wasn't elected but installed by Putin.

The BOTS involved in the Jan6 cartoon are literally defective, unfixable animatronics from Disney, found in the dumpster by a LGBT123&*$ employee and sold to the DS goons for 100 bucks and a bag of Cheetos.

Bots, what happens when Garland, who hates DJT, doesn't act on this and it's long forgotten about, like oh, on the 21st of this month? Man this is dumb, intolerably dumb.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Fixing my screw up, jeez cranky check your work.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

OMG this is soooooooooooooo dumb.

Zero evidence, only a "feeling" generated by a predetermined outcome.

Which came from this desire.

This BOT is beyond stupid, I mean this cannot be real. It actually said "ELECTED AGAIN," as in "ELECTED" as in "democracy."

Again, wait, I thought DJT wasn't elected but installed by Putin.

The BOTS involved in the Jan6 cartoon are literally defective, unfixable animatronics from Disney, found in the dumpster by a LGBT123&*$ employee and sold to the DS goons for 100 bucks and a bag of Cheetos.

Bots, what happens when Garland, who hates DJT, doesn't act on this and it's long forgotten about, like oh, on the 21st of this month? Man this is dumb, intolerably dumb.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

sending a PM

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join