It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Oh...I frequent your threads and post my nonsense occasionally...lol

I'm a "anti-vaxxer"...so my opinion is a bit conservative for most peoples taste!

The reason I'm an nonvaccinated person is becoming more and more "painfully" obvious...but there is still the weird folks holding on to the thought the government would never steer them wrong and of course there's bound to be the Kool-Aid drinkers that are just too dumb to know any better!

It will soon get to a point there will be no possible way to defend or explain the outcome any other way than to simply say...they are killing us...they knew, have known, and are continuing to kill us! There...I'll say it!

Careful on the words you are using. Products please and not vaccines.

Definition of the vaccine before the mRNA products were 'approved' and after. I suppose you know the two distinct definitions.

By definition the mRNA products are not vaccines.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sigh.

How is setting the record straight about facts and reality "denialism of reality" or apologising for anything?

Just explaining my position in this thread, and it is not what you claim.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Oh...I frequent your threads and post my nonsense occasionally...lol

I'm a "anti-vaxxer"...so my opinion is a bit conservative for most peoples taste!

The reason I'm an nonvaccinated person is becoming more and more "painfully" obvious...but there is still the weird folks holding on to the thought the government would never steer them wrong and of course there's bound to be the Kool-Aid drinkers that are just too dumb to know any better!

It will soon get to a point there will be no possible way to defend or explain the outcome any other way than to simply say...they are killing us...they knew, have known, and are continuing to kill us! There...I'll say it!

The reasons I wasn't 'vaccinated' it's because I already have the best form of protection i.e superior natural immunity and had no issues with Covid, and...I am neither naive nor stupid to play dice or let's say Russian roulette with the crippled products by Pfizer and Moderna and all other saviours of humanity. Especially when I have been infected and had no symptoms from the infection.

If I was 65 or 70 and with co-morbidities then I would have seriously thought it.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh no no...I will call them vaccines as they were/are marketed as vaccines...not as products!

They have been selling us on the idea of a vaccine since day one...to call it anything else...regardless of what it really may be is ludicrous and I won't do it!

Boosters to what? The vaccine!!!

Treatments to what? The vaccine!!!

The very idea that it accompanies anything to do with stopping, reducing, limiting, etc...anything to do with Covid of any sort it is "the vaccine" to me...I make no distinction and won't!

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Sigh.

How is setting the record straight about facts and reality "denialism of reality" or apologising for anything?

Just explaining my position in this thread, and it is not what you claim.

What facts? You are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Read my posts.

Stop repeating these lies.

Read the OPs links that I have referred to.

They reveal the facts and the reality.

Deny Ignorance.

RTAs, suicides, gunshot wounds, etc.

All posted as being deaths cos of "the vaxx".

Who is denying reality, now?

And where have I ever posted anything vaguely "vaccine apologetics"?

Questioning your opinions is allowed on here.

You do not have a monopoly on "truth".

Other opinions are available and I believe are to be encouraged.

Your version of reality is.... questionable.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Oh no no...I will call them vaccines as they were/are marketed as vaccines...not as products!

They have been selling us on the idea of a vaccine since day one...to call it anything else...regardless of what it really may be is ludicrous and I won't do it!

Boosters to what? The vaccine!!!

Treatments to what? The vaccine!!!

The very idea that it accompanies anything to do with stopping, reducing, limiting, etc...anything to do with Covid of any sort it is "the vaccine" to me...I make no distinction and won't!

These are not vaccines

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Hey look it's a bunch of coincidences.
edit on 10-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"On Monday evening, the duo's Twitter page confirmed that Hardaway had died but asked for privacy and did not give further information on the manner of death."

So much for you respecting dead folk's privacy.

Have you no sense of decency?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It seems they have a very tight definition of what a vaccine is, and it is very convenient the COVID vaccine is outside of that definition. The reality is it is all based on the type of virus it is as to how the vaccine works.

Go back a few years and none of them complained the other vaccines are not vaccines because they don't fit their definition.

Take Rabies vaccine 100+ years old... 3 shots over 1 months, but if you actually get rabies, you then need 1 more shot and then the full treatment. What they told me years ago was that the vaccine extends the time you have until you need to full treatment. So, this vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, and if you do, you will still die if you do not have the full treatment too, so I want to see the posts over the years yelling this isn't a real vaccine. I could continue with many other vaccines too.

edit on 10-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It seems they have a very tight definition of what a vaccine is, and it is very convenient the COVID vaccine is outside of that definition. The reality is it is all based on the type of virus it is as to how the vaccine works.

Go back a few years and none of them complained the other vaccines are not vaccines because they don't fit their definition.

Take Rabies vaccine 100+ years old... 3 shots over 1 months, but if you actually get rabies, you then need 1 more shot and then the full treatment. What they told me years ago was that the vaccine extends the time you have until you need to full treatment. So, this vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, and if you do, you will still die if you do not have the full treatment too, so I want to see the posts over the years yelling this isn't a real vaccine. I could continue with many other vaccines too.

Yes, indeed!!

They changed the definition of what a vaccine is so to qualify these products as vaccines. So convenient!! Isn't it?!

Great 'science' for once more!

Let's change scientific and medical definitions. No need for debate or research or even some agreement among the scientists....

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And your scientific and/or medical qualifications are?

No need to be specific, general outline will do.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Its not a vaccine but that part isn't as important as the mass destruction its creating.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Read my posts.

Stop repeating these lies.

Read the OPs links that I have referred to.

They reveal the facts and the reality.

Deny Ignorance.

RTAs, suicides, gunshot wounds, etc.

All posted as being deaths cos of "the vaxx".

Who is denying reality, now?

And where have I ever posted anything vaguely "vaccine apologetics"?

Questioning your opinions is allowed on here.

You do not have a monopoly on "truth".

Other opinions are available and I believe are to be encouraged.

Your version of reality is.... questionable.

You are entitled to your opinion. I don't challenge this. However your opinions and conclusions are mostly unqualified as far as I am concerned as your arguments engage in vaccine apologetics, defending of the pharmaceuticals and denialism.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Yes, indeed!!

They changed the definition of what a vaccine is so to qualify these products as vaccines. So convenient!! Isn't it?!

Let's change scientific and medical definitions. No need for debate or research or even some agreement among the scientists....

Unless they changed the definitions 100 years ago then there are a lot of vaccines you suggest are not today.

As I said there are a lot of vaccines that don't act as you want them to, and it is all virus type based and not a poor vaccine. So, what would like to call all these that been around for 100 years. To be honest I really don't care what they are named, but we kind of need something to identify them.

plural vaccines

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease:

edit on 10-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes, indeed!!

Unless they changed the definitions 100 years ago then there are a lot of vaccines you suggest are not today.

As I said there are a lot of vaccines that don't act as you want them to, and it is all virus type based and not a poor vaccine. So, what would like to call all these that been around for 100 years. To be honest I really don't care what they are named, but we kind of need something to identify them.

plural vaccines

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease:

Wow, you don't remember do you? The gov had the dictionary change its definition of vaccine so they could push the covid vaccines.

That is, vaccines previously were defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as inoculants that "produce immunity to a specific disease." But last September, as the failure of the COVID-19 vaccines to "produce immunity" was realized, the CDC changed the definition. Now the CDC defines a vaccine as "a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases."

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes, indeed!!

plural vaccines

I am afraid again you engage in some bizarre argumentations.

The definition of the vaccine has been changed so the mRNA products can be sold as vaccines.

Scientific and medical definitions dont change without a bulk of evidence and proof and without the scientists themselves agree upon the new definition.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Wow, you don't remember do you? The gov had the dictionary change its definition of vaccine so they could push the covid vaccines.

Then what did they call all the vaccines over the last 100 years that are not vaccines as you suggest?

The dictionary is pretty basic...

plural vaccines
A preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yes, indeed!!

plural vaccines

That is, vaccines previously were defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as inoculants that "produce immunity to a specific disease." But last September, as the failure of the COVID-19 vaccines to "produce immunity" was realized, the CDC changed the definition. Now the CDC defines a vaccine as "a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases."

The usual flawed arguments without even understanding what a vaccine is and what it does.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Then what did they call all the vaccines over the last 100 years that are not vaccines as you suggest?

The dictionary is pretty basic...

plural vaccines
A preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

These are nonsensical arguments for once more.
You are engaging in denialism of the reality again.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join