It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

"commemorating them and their lives."?!!!

I think you mean "shamelessly using tragic deaths of folk to further an agenda."

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's always people who are in occupations you know were forced vaccinated with the often deadly COVID-19 injection.

How tragic.

The word that makes it illegal is coercion, 18 US Code, Section 2331, under International Terrorism.

(1)the term “international terrorism” means activities that—
(A)involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

18 US Code, Section 2331

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Climate change is rough this year:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How it started:

How it's going:

bolavip.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
How it started:

How it's going:

bolavip.com...

A family member would not disclose the cause of death, but a police source said someone came to his home and that's when he was found dead.

Although it is not known exactly what happened, Rich used to have substance abuse problems and struggled for a long time with depression. In 1991 he was arrested after breaking a pharmacy window to obtain drugs

Definitely a vaccine death.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: carewemust

18 year-old MMA fighter VICTORIA LEE has abruptly passed away.

Source: sports.yahoo.com...

Only 18 years old.

What was her cause of death? Was she vaccinated?

"The cause of death has not been shared."

Once again these people are going for full conjecture on the basis of zero evidence to support their claims. Just another tragic loss of life gleefully shared in this thread for propaganda purposes. Disgusting.

Her sister Angela posted a heartbreaking announcement on Instagram, writing, “We miss you so much sis. More than you could ever realize. We’re all broken. Because a piece of you was in each of us and when you left, those pieces were ripped out of us. We will never be the same.” She said Victoria died on Dec. 26. “Please give our family grace and respect during this most difficult time. And please, check on your loved ones. Keep checking on them. Give them hugs and tell them how much they mean to you. You just never know,” she wrote.

Suicide, and carewemust not giving their family grace and respect.
edit on 9-1-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Yeah thats normal.

ERRR HERPIDDY DERR!

Ever since she was 11, Ashari Hughes had always wanted to play flag football.

Although she had a medical issue, doctors had agreed that the 16-year-old could play the game she called “the love of her life,” including during her sophomore season at Desert Oasis High School.

“We let her continue to play with the stipulations that we have to trust her to make the best decision when she’s feeling her chest getting tight,”

Damn vax went back 16 years and gave this poor girl heart problems at birth!

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How it started:

How it's going:

bolavip.com...

A family member would not disclose the cause of death, but a police source said someone came to his home and that's when he was found dead.

Although it is not known exactly what happened, Rich used to have substance abuse problems and struggled for a long time with depression. In 1991 he was arrested after breaking a pharmacy window to obtain drugs

Definitely a vaccine death.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Her cause of death has not yet been released. Your picture is likely horsesh1t, like the rest of this thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Her cause of death has not yet been released. Your picture is likely horsesh1t, like the rest of this thread.

I'm sure everyone is really convinced of your desperate "debunking"

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You haven't actually got anything to debunk?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I'm sure everyone is really convinced of your desperate "debunking"

You're debunking yourself by not reading past headlines, and believing every Twitter screenshot you see that fits your narrative.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

That basketball player got up and finished the game on the bench. He's fine. The reporter looked like she was about to hurl. 2 more seconds and we would have seen vomit.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I would repeat my views about this sort of lazy formulaic misinformation stuff but seems that expressing such opinions are verboten on here. So I won't.

Have a star, instead.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A message from the reporter above. She's already tired of your sh1t.

A message from Jessica Robb: On Sunday night, a very personal and vulnerable moment unfolded as I reported live on air. Since then, it has been shared thousands of times, along with baseless theories about the cause.

To everyone who has reached out with supportive messages of well wishes and concern, thank you. It’s been overwhelming, and while I can’t get to all the messages, please know I’ve seen them and appreciate every single one.

I have also received an overwhelming amount of harassment and hatred, tied to false theories about the reason for the incident. While I will not share private medical information publicly, I can say that there is no cause for concern, and that my understanding of my own medical background provides a reasonable explanation for what happened. I can, however, confirm that the situation was in no way related to the COVID-19 vaccine.

edit on 9-1-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join