It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Quintilian

I am happy to be corrected my intention is not to mislead anyone on ATS

The diagnoses come 13 years after Navratilova first recovered from breast cancer.

Respect.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: UpThenDown

Indeed:

www.bbc.co.uk...

"Navratilova, 66, said both cancers had been caught at an early stage.

"The double whammy is serious, but fixable, and I'm hoping for a favourable outcome," she said. "It's going to stink for a while, but I'll fight with all I have got."

Navratilova noticed an enlarged lymph node in her neck during November's WTA Finals in Fort Worth, Texas.

A subsequent biopsy revealed stage one throat cancer.

During the tests, a lump was also discovered in her breast, which was later diagnosed as an unrelated cancer.

"Both of these cancers are in their early stages with great outcomes," Navratilova's representative Mary Greenham added.

Navratilova was due to cover this month's Australian Open from the Tennis Channel studio in Melbourne, but will instead make some occasional remote appearances.

The nine-time Wimbledon singles champion said she felt "helpless" after she was diagnosed with cancer in 2010, but decided to go public with the news to help other women suffering similar health problems."

The nonsense in this thread is off the scale!

Were you misled??
Read what you posted...... the info is all there!

edit on 7-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: UpThenDown

Indeed:

www.bbc.co.uk...

"Navratilova, 66, said both cancers had been caught at an early stage.

"The double whammy is serious, but fixable, and I'm hoping for a favourable outcome," she said. "It's going to stink for a while, but I'll fight with all I have got."

Navratilova noticed an enlarged lymph node in her neck during November's WTA Finals in Fort Worth, Texas.

A subsequent biopsy revealed stage one throat cancer.

During the tests, a lump was also discovered in her breast, which was later diagnosed as an unrelated cancer.

"Both of these cancers are in their early stages with great outcomes," Navratilova's representative Mary Greenham added.

Navratilova was due to cover this month's Australian Open from the Tennis Channel studio in Melbourne, but will instead make some occasional remote appearances.

The nine-time Wimbledon singles champion said she felt "helpless" after she was diagnosed with cancer in 2010, but decided to go public with the news to help other women suffering similar health problems."

The nonsense in this thread is off the scale!

Misled??
Read what you posted...... it's all there!

This is thread for the vaccine apologists and denialists of reality to engage further in vaccine apologetics and denialism as well as defending the pharmaceutical companies.

They haven't realised yet that two of these 'saviours' of humanity, the Astrazeneca and J&J vaccines have been withdrawn from several countries due to their potential harms.

The vaccine apologists don't seem to visit the threads were the actual cases of vaccine injuries and deaths are recorded or occasionally when visiting them they try to argue these are 'rare' events or to downplay the issue completely.

That's what happens when someone is invested emotionally in these products and see his/her beliefs dismantled one by one.
edit on 7-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I have a lot of respect for UpThenDown.......and have been waiting for Oldcarpy to apologize.
Because he hasn't, I have been wondering if he even realised his mistake.....so I have now brought it to his attention.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Asmodeus3
I have a lot of respect for UpThenDown.......and have been waiting for Oldcarpy to apologize.
Because he hasn't, I have been wondering if he even realised his mistake.....so I have now brought it to his attention.

Actually there is plenty of apologetics in these threads. But it's mainly vaccine apologetics. It's something we have all seen and it's very frequent as there are no reasonable and valid arguments to deal with the vaccine injuries and deaths.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Who is to say what the media claims is behind this death or that collapse is truth? The media is used to program people. I doubt in this day and age of unabashed careerism that ANYBODY believes what the conduit says.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
For people believing that there is no evidence of excess mortality correlating with vaccination rates or serious vaccine injuries, there is plenty of it, it's just that mainstream sources either won't publish it, or are downplaying/propagandising it.

If a simple look at the stats from central Africa doesn't at least pique the curiosity (simply by looking up "our world in data"), here's one exploratory analysis by a couple of experts in risk assessment and statistics. There is likely to be at least some problems with it, because the available data can be sketchy and collection methods are often biased by all sorts of things including definitions and delayed reporting (as they mention amongst various other caveats).

wherearethenumbers.substack.com...

I remember a while back when they found a non covid mortality correlation with the vaccination roll out. It seems that as people were getting vaccinated (particularly in certain age groups) the non covid mortality rate increased in the unvaccinated. Some sort of magical fairy dust in the "vaccines"? A voodoo spell? Telekenisis? I think this stuff is still available for anyone who wants to look for it.

They also alerted the ONS to the fact that the unvaccinated in Britain were being massively underestimated (20-26% instead of the claimed 8%), further making a mockery of vaccine claims.

Here's an excellent article outlining the statistical nonsense being used to downplay the myocarditis risk for young males. Based on this review. It seems that after they whittled the original 752 articles down to 29 only 8 of them were properly stratified. By not doing this, it is allowing them to disperse the effects across the population instead of the real at risk group.

With doctors and ex-spurts claiming that vaccine induced myocarditis/pericarditis is mild and nothing to worry about, that really should be an affront to basic common sense, surely enough to make anyone curious? For starters dropping dead suddenly isn't a mild condition (despite nonsense claims re hospitalisation and death when the vaccines failed re transmission, the Pfizer study itself was actually too small, underpowered and short to give us anything definitive, but as it's the only clinical trial data we have it did show increased mortality and especially an increase cardiac deaths in the vaccine group) but for the vast majority that don't do this, as this condition damages the heart, without a crystal ball there is no way to know what the life years lost will be even in the people who seem to "recover".

I remember when they made them rewrite this little study after it caused a kerfuffle, to make it seem less worrying. After they found the 5 year risk of Acute Coronary Syndrome in their patients (indicated by bio markers) increased from 11% pre vaccine, to 25% post vaccine.

Despite the fact checkers, this study should have caused more concern than it did. Of particular concern "Cardiovascular manifestations were found in 29.24% of patients". Got to wonder why it was left to Thai scientists to look at this, what is the west doing? All good though, nothing to worry about, the completely non compromised "fact checkers" said so.

I realise a few tidbits like this won't sway anyone, but going to lots of effort to collate research only to be told you're an "anti-vaxxer" isn't very rewarding. But a sceptical attitude never hurts and if anyone wants to look deeper into this, they'll find plenty to be sceptical about.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Many thanks , much appreciated and massive respect to you itisnowagain

You have given me a boost I needed today as I sit with my wife in a hospice as she battles with her illness

I can not relay enough how much your kind words have had on me , a star is the least I can offer

Take care

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Many thanks , much appreciated and massive respect to you itisnowagain

You have given me a boost I needed today as I sit with my wife in a hospice as she battles with her illness

I can not relay enough how much your kind words have had on me , a star is the least I can offer

Take care

Sorry to hear that, you have my very best wishes and prayers.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The new normal:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I was actually referring to the poster talking about her having "turbo cancer" which it plainly isn't having been caught early and the other one who seems to think that "every" cancer is now Stage 4, which is nonsense, and in MN's case is Stage 1.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian
For people believing that there is no evidence of excess mortality correlating with vaccination rates or serious vaccine injuries, there is plenty of it, it's just that mainstream sources either won't publish it, or are downplaying/propagandising it.

If a simple look at the stats from central Africa doesn't at least pique the curiosity (simply by looking up "our world in data"), here's one exploratory analysis by a couple of experts in risk assessment and statistics. There is likely to be at least some problems with it, because the available data can be sketchy and collection methods are often biased by all sorts of things including definitions and delayed reporting (as they mention amongst various other caveats).

I remember a while back when they found a non covid mortality correlation with the vaccination roll out. It seems that as people were getting vaccinated (particularly in certain age groups) the non covid mortality rate increased in the unvaccinated. Some sort of magical fairy dust in the "vaccines"? A voodoo spell? Telekenisis? I think this stuff is still available for anyone who wants to look for it.

They also alerted the ONS to the fact that the unvaccinated in Britain were being massively underestimated (20-26% instead of the claimed 8%), further making a mockery of vaccine claims.

Here's an excellent article outlining the statistical nonsense being used to downplay the myocarditis risk for young males. Based on this review. It seems that after they whittled the original 752 articles down to 29 only 8 of them were properly stratified. By not doing this, it is allowing them to disperse the effects across the population instead of the real at risk group.

With doctors and ex-spurts claiming that vaccine induced myocarditis/pericarditis is mild and nothing to worry about, that really should be an affront to basic common sense, surely enough to make anyone curious? For starters dropping dead suddenly isn't a mild condition (despite nonsense claims re hospitalisation and death when the vaccines failed re transmission, the Pfizer study itself was actually too small, underpowered and short to give us anything definitive, but as it's the only clinical trial data we have it did show increased mortality and especially an increase cardiac deaths in the vaccine group) but for the vast majority that don't do this, as this condition damages the heart, without a crystal ball there is no way to know what the life years lost will be even in the people who seem to "recover".

I remember when they made them rewrite this little study after it caused a kerfuffle, to make it seem less worrying. After they found the 5 year risk of Acute Coronary Syndrome in their patients (indicated by bio markers) increased from 11% pre vaccine, to 25% post vaccine.

Despite the fact checkers, this study should have caused more concern than it did. Of particular concern "Cardiovascular manifestations were found in 29.24% of patients". Got to wonder why it was left to Thai scientists to look at this, what is the west doing? All good though, nothing to worry about, the completely non compromised "fact checkers" said so.

I realise a few tidbits like this won't sway anyone, but going to lots of effort to collate research only to be told you're an "anti-vaxxer" isn't very rewarding. But a sceptical attitude never hurts and if anyone wants to look deeper into this, they'll find plenty to be sceptical about.

Absolutely!

Made several threads regarding verified vaccine deaths and injuries as well as the statistics involved regarding these injuries. I have also covered suspected cases. In other threads I have looked at myocarditis for example and the way heart disease is now downplayed as 'mild' and the cases are branded as 'rare' but the vaccines as 'safe and effective'. With only a few exceptions of independent scientists and those who are not afraid to speak out their mind, every other scientific paper, either peer reviewed or pre-print records the deaths or injuries, makes discussion in length about the various and serious adverse reactions and then at the end they try to please the establishment and the big pharmaceuticals showing their loyalties and saying how safe and effective these products are and how rare these serious adverse reactions are. It's mind boggling!!

Imagine the contradiction to write a paper about vaccine induced myocarditis that has caused a healthy adult to die and then at the bottom arguing that people should get vaccinated with these products...
edit on 7-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

originally posted by: Quintilian

Absolutely!

Made several threads regarding verified vaccine deaths and injuries as well as the statistics involved regarding these injuries. I have also covered suspected cases. In other threads I have looked at myocarditis for example and the way heart disease is now downplayed as 'mild' and the cases are branded as 'rare' but the vaccines as 'safe and effective'. With only a few exceptions of independent scientists and those who are not afraid to speak out their mind, every other scientific paper, either peer reviewed or pre-print records the deaths or injuries, makes discussion in length about the various and serious adverse reactions and then at the end they try to please the establishment and the big pharmaceuticals showing their loyalties and saying how safe and effective these products are and how rare these serious adverse reactions are. It's mind boggling!!

Imagine the contradiction to write a paper about vaccine induced myocarditis that has caused a healthy adult to die and then at the bottom arguing that people should get vaccinated with these products...

It's all about funding. If they don't add the part at the end they will lose their funding.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's always people who are in occupations you know were forced vaccinated with the often deadly COVID-19 injection.

How tragic.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah thats normal.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

18 year-old MMA fighter VICTORIA LEE has abruptly passed away.

Source: sports.yahoo.com...

Only 18 years old.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Only 18 years old.

What was her cause of death? Was she vaccinated?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: carewemust

Only 18 years old.

What was her cause of death? Was she vaccinated?

"The cause of death has not been shared."

Once again these people are going for full conjecture on the basis of zero evidence to support their claims. Just another tragic loss of life gleefully shared in this thread for propaganda purposes. Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So sad!!! Such a tragedy.

Lovely innocent souls. Thanks for commemorating them and their lives.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join