It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Good work you 2. Keep spreading the word about safe and effective.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Born with.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

www.hulldailymail.co.uk...

July 2021.

Read it, for a change.

"But the beaming boy has adapted brilliantly – celebrating turning one at a family barbecue as well as enjoying his first week at nursery, to the delight of his proud parents Royal Navy assistant careers advisor, Libby Francis, 29, and telecoms engineer, Owen Reilly, 28. Libby, who lives in Hull, East Yorkshire, said: “For the first few weeks of Zack’s life it felt like one thing after another was going wrong. It was just heartbreaking.”

She added: “But seeing how happy he is now, we are so grateful. We love him to bits and we wouldn’t change him for the world.” After meeting Owen in the Navy in 2016, Libby enjoyed a smooth pregnancy with Zack until the final weeks."

You are one sick puppy.

edit on 9-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The news anchor collapses on air. Is it appropriate to ask for her vax status? well they wanted to know yours when you went to the shops.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The news anchor collapses on air. Is it appropriate to ask for her vax status? well they wanted to know yours when you went to the shops.www.bitchute.com...

Yep, she had a stroke on air. This happens every single day now.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

She publicly announced that she has had 3 shots. She knows why her body did what it did, and that's all we need to know about it. What we saw was a girl about to vomit. "I'm about to th..." with several gulping moments.

She was about to throw up, for the dunces in the room.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

She publicly announced that she has had 3 shots. She knows why her body did what it did, and that's all we need to know about it. What we saw was a girl about to vomit. "I'm about to th..." with several gulping moments.

She was about to throw up, for the dunces in the room.

Thats called a stroke.

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Try and catch up.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Stay On Topic

Stop The Name Calling

Stop The Snipping Towards One Another.

You May Be Post Banned.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What happened here...another one goes down!

LOL...I need to play catch up before I go posting away!

Sorry...lol...got carried away!

On topic...was that a stroke??? No way was that normal!!

edit on 9-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Correct, it's a stroke. I've seen hundreds of videos like that in the last year.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

When you go through the list of deaths and injuries just in the entertainment industry alone it is becoming very hard to ignore.www.bitchute.com...
It also seems a lot of the vax pushers are dying off as well. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 10-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
We're being asked by mods to remain civil in perhaps the most vile thread on this site...

Anyway.

Anti-vaxxer Diamond of Diamond and Silk suddenly and unexpectedly passes away at age 51.

Did the vax sneak into her bed and get her?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When you go through the list of deaths and injuries just in the entertainment industry alone it is becoming very hard to ignore.www.bitchute.com...
It also seems a lot of the vax pushers are dying off as well. www.bitchute.com...

Yep, it seems like the worst is yet to come. The scary part is the long delay for some people where it takes over 2 years. There's no reason to think it couldn't strike at any time. And those rubbery clots are a tell tale sign.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Nothing much. Just some members are trying to excuse all sudden and unexplained deaths by engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality. There is nothing wrong with the current vaccines as it seems despite the numerous deaths and vaccine injuries which have been caused by these products and verified by coroners and medical examiners. I have created several threads covering actual stories.

They seem to be taking the position that only if the coroner says so then it must be a death caused by the vaccines. No mention of the politics involved or whether any autopsies are performed in some cases or whether the opinions between coroners and medical examiners may differ or the obvious inability in many cases to explain what are these 'natural causes' of death which occured post vaccination.

In a few words the usual denialism, vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceutical companies. But these are futile attempts.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Oh...I frequent your threads and post my nonsense occasionally...lol

I'm a "anti-vaxxer"...so my opinion is a bit conservative for most peoples taste!

The reason I'm an nonvaccinated person is becoming more and more "painfully" obvious...but there is still the weird folks holding on to the thought the government would never steer them wrong and of course there's bound to be the Kool-Aid drinkers that are just too dumb to know any better!

It will soon get to a point there will be no possible way to defend or explain the outcome any other way than to simply say...they are killing us...they knew, have known, and are continuing to kill us! There...I'll say it!

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Awful lot of "straw man's" there.

My position on this thread is simple.

With a lot of deaths posted on here the actual cause of death is plain from the OPs own source and is often nothing to do with vaccines eg RTAs, shootings, suicides, etc.

Pointing these out is not denialism, vaccine apologetics etc, it is simply setting the record straight.

What's the problem with that?

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Awful lot of "straw man's" there.

My position on this thread is simple.

With a lot of deaths posted on here the actual cause of death is plain from the OPs own source and is often nothing to do with vaccines eg RTAs, shootings, suicides, etc.

Pointing these out is not denialism, vaccine apologetics etc, it is simply setting the record straight.

What's the problem with that?

Was I talking particularly about you? Not really. But since you came to apologise again you are just proving for once more there is plenty of vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join