It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh look elvis's daughter' went into cardiac arrest:

Mainstream media is getting more curious now:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"In 2019, the daughter of the King of Rock 'n' Roll revealed her ongoing divorce battle to Michael Lockwood, with her addiction to opioids becoming a focal point of the proceedings.

She opened up about her addiction to painkillers in the foreword for Harry Nelson's book The United States of Opioids: A Prescription for Liberating a Nation in Pain, according to Yahoo at the time and says she is 'grateful to be alive today.'

'You may read this and wonder how, after losing people close to me, I also fell prey to opioids,' she wrote.

'I was recovering after the [2008] birth of my daughters, Vivienne and Finley, when a doctor prescribed me opioids for pain,' she added.

'It only took a short-term prescription of opioids in the hospital for me to feel the need to keep taking them' due to their dangerous addictive properties.

The divorce was finalized May 2021, following a decade-long marriage."

From the Daily Mail.

She was addicted to opioids.

Another example of you posting non researched spam about tragic deaths to further your sad agenda.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

As far as I know an overdose of opioids does not cause cardiac arrest. The subject merely stops breathing, slowly . The heart goes fine the whole time until there is no oxygen. If she was using uppers then those can cause a cardiac arrrest, but not downers.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Air Force football player Hunter Brown dead at 21

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Fine. "Young and healthy"?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Kids immune systems being destroyed and can't fight off non threatening viruses anymore:

Bonus:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I didn't make the thread! lol

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I didn't make the thread! lol

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"In 2019, the daughter of the King of Rock 'n' Roll revealed her ongoing divorce battle to Michael Lockwood, with her addiction to opioids becoming a focal point of the proceedings.

She opened up about her addiction to painkillers in the foreword for Harry Nelson's book The United States of Opioids: A Prescription for Liberating a Nation in Pain, according to Yahoo at the time and says she is 'grateful to be alive today.'

'You may read this and wonder how, after losing people close to me, I also fell prey to opioids,' she wrote.

'I was recovering after the [2008] birth of my daughters, Vivienne and Finley, when a doctor prescribed me opioids for pain,' she added.

'It only took a short-term prescription of opioids in the hospital for me to feel the need to keep taking them' due to their dangerous addictive properties.

The divorce was finalized May 2021, following a decade-long marriage."

From the Daily Mail.

She was addicted to opioids.

Another example of you posting non researched spam about tragic deaths to further your sad agenda.

If what you post is indeed the cause , then it will be fairly simple to ascertain, because opioid cardiac issues are quite different in scope than other forms...

Opioid-associated out-of-hospital cardiac arrest differs from other forms of cardiac arrest in terms of how it abnormally changes body functions and the different ways it presents. Opioids include prescription medications, as well as nonmedical and synthetic opioids restricted to hospitals such as heroin and fentanyl, respectively. In the case of opioid use disorder, they are frequently mixed with alcohol or other toxic substances, which increases the risk of overdose.

newsroom.heart.org...
edit on 12-1-2023 by Arizona2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2

Sorry. Am suffering from long COVID and my mind is a bit fuggy.

And have bad cough.

So, fugg (cough)

Apologies

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
As far as I know an overdose of opioids does not cause cardiac arrest.

Cardiac arrest simply means that your heart stops. Dying from an overdose will definitely cause that. Most addictive substances also cause heart damage; alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, opioids, etc...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

But in the case of depressants, your heart stops because the brain doesn't get oxygen so the cause of death isn't cardiac arrest, its lack of oxygen. Like when you drown, you die because you don't have oxygen, not because your heart stops. The heart stops because of brain death. If someone drowns, they won't say the cause of death is cardiac arrest, even though the heart stops, they will say it's drowning.

edit to say, and funnily enough, in both cases the patient turns blue. You don't see that in people dying of heart attacks or cardiac arrest.
edit on 12/1/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26844513]v1rtu0s0[/post

]Another one gone another one bites the dust. News anchor . www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Skepdoc, the ultra pro-vaccine and skeptic of anything that didn't get funded by big pharma just died in her sleep:

Damn radioactive space ferrets.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The sheer amount of gleeful reporting of tragic deaths and the utter disrespect on display is truly vile.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Remember you are not in the Mud Pit and each other or opinions of each other are not the topic, ever.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Actually Djokovic has always been consistent with his views and as a young and healthy person found no convincing reasons to get injected with these potentially hazardous products given also that he has had Covid.

There is no need to get vaccinated after being infected and successfully dealt with the virus. The ABC of basic immunology regardless of the attempts made by the establishment to get everyone vaccinated.

Those who blindly believed in the vaccine dogma, without any academic knowledge, may still hold the same views but their arguments cannot be taken seriously.

Then they tried to shift the discussion to herd immunity gained by vaccinations but that's another debunked claim which is still circulating even in these threads by those who engage in vaccine apologetics.abd eventhough the mainstream has already abandoned it given that you vaccines can't stop transmission and infection or even reduce it significantly.

It's clear there is an excess amount deaths from all causes which are not related to Covid in all countries. Recently and as written in my other thread Dr Malhotra has stated again that the mRNA vaccines are a likely contributing factor.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Skepdoc, the ultra pro-vaccine and skeptic of anything that didn't get funded by big pharma just died in her sleep:

Damn radioactive space ferrets.

77 year olds never died before covid vaccines!

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join