It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

What is this word salad and denialism of reality?!
What Rabies are you talking about??

Has the definition of the vaccine changed recently so the mRNA products can be sold as vaccines?

Good talk...

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What is this word salad and denialism of reality?!
What Rabies are you talking about??

Has the definition of the vaccine changed recently so the mRNA products can be sold as vaccines?

Good talk...

It's great I would say.

Yes it has changed.

Scientific definitions don't change politically.
There has to be debate and agreement among the scientists not just what the CDC or any other organizations come up with whenever they want to justify using the mRNA products as vaccines.
edit on 10-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Take a look first at what happened in your country and I'm most other countries that have used the Astrazeneca vaccine as well as the J & J vaccine.

You're going to use that as an argument against mRNA vaccines?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Take a look first at what happened in your country and I'm most other countries that have used the Astrazeneca vaccine as well as the J & J vaccine.

Yes. What prevents me from doing so?
The AZ and J&J vaccines are benign when compared to the mRNA products.

Are you not keeping up with the amount of serious adverse reactions they cause or is it just vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality??

You have the highest numbers of serious adverse reactions from both Moderna and Pfizer as recorded in the original phase3 trials and recently discussed in a peer reviewed paper on the thread:

The mathematics of adverse events of special interest following mRNA Covid-19 vaccination

The mRNA products should have been withdrawn long time ago and there are several calls by scientists and physicians to stop the roll out.

I don't understand why you are surprised....

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

But you too take a look at what happened to these two vaccines. They have been withdrawn from most countries that have used them. Why? Because they were not safe and effective.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
A local crash in a friend front yard. They say the 35 year old propane driver died while driving. Crashed head on to a semi hauling gasoline.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
A local crash in a friend front yard. They say the 35 year old propane driver died while driving. Crashed head on to a semi hauling gasoline.

Yep, scary on the roads, you gotta worry about people dying while driving and crashing into you.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Seriously?

RTAs have occured ever since the invention of the internal combustion engine.

Do you have any evidence that RTA deaths have increased since COVID?

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Seriously?

Spoiler alert in Morgan Freeman narrator voice:

"They do not have any evidence, but trust me, bro".

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This was the idea to conveniently speed up the end-of-life process to save money. When you look at South Africa doctors were free to just get on with it, so they used repurposed drugs which were banned in most places. Nigel Farage has a chat with some South African doctors. If you believe them and there is no reason not to, nobody ever needed to die.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Seriously?

No need for vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and no need for defending the pharmaceuticals and official narratives.

You have been given plenty of evidence of vaccine injuries and deaths. Just take a look at my threads for example..I am discussing actual cases that have been verified by the coroners or medical examiners.

It's ironic to ask for evidence when in return all you provide is your unsubstantiated and unqualified opinions together with vaccine apologies.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

And the drivers have a far higher level of yearly physical than most people. Hauling explosive gas is pretty serious truck driving and the guy was 35. Lots of questions.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It`s sad and wrong elderly are in hit list , or targeted . Speaks a lot about society too.....in civilized societys younger people respect elderly , just the opposite as we seen now in some places.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

"No need for vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and no need for defending the pharmaceuticals and official narratives."

You keep repeating this like a broken record.

I have never been a "vaccine apologetic" nor have I defended "pharmaceuticals".

I asked you for evidence of any increase in RTA deaths.

Do you have any?

You already have my qualifications and relevant experience yet you still go on about my supposedly "unsubstantiated and unqualified opinions"

I post facts on here which are often evident from the sources posted on here or are available by doing the most basic research.

Those are facts, not opinions, whereas what we have on here are endless posts of tragic deaths which are automatically held up as being due to the vaccines.

Unsubstantiated.

Given the billions that have been vaccinated you should have an awful lot more evidence than that which you and others have posted.

Those RTA statistics for the UK 2022. Decreased since pre COVID levels:

www.gov.uk... s-in-great-britain-provisional-estimates-year-ending-june-2022
edit on 12-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What RTA deaths are you talking about??
You probably had this conversation with someone else....

Also your link doesn't work at all...

And your assumptions that because there are billions vaccinated we should have more incidents recorded here on ATS it has been refuted again and again. There are several cases recorded in these threads of vaccine injuries and deaths.

In addition as you dont read any publications, which is obvious by what you support and argue in the absence of evidence, the rate serious adverse reactions is 1 in 800 vaccinees. Recently published peer reviewed study in my thread: The mathematics of serious adverse events

That is a massive number which merits an investigation into whether these products should be available and not withdrawn from the market as many scientists and physicians have argued so far. In comparison the Rotavirus vaccine was withdrawn for 1 or 2 serious adverse reactions in 10,000 vaccinees.

And furthermore the Astrazeneca vaccine produced in your country of origin is no longer there. You know why? Because it's not safe and effective.

Clearly you have no idea of what you are talking about and you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism.

And as far as I see you had this conversation with someone else...above...

[
edit on 12-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You have confused who you are taking to and about what matters kind of matters.. And you have forgotten who has made what claims it arguments. I am afraid you are in a turmoil.

Before engaging in vaccine apologetics take a look why the Rotavirus vaccine was withdrawn and why the Swine flu vaccine was withdrawn with less serious adverse reactions.

Then ask yourself why the Astrazeneca vaccine is lo longer available in the UK and in most countries that have used it.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You are right,, it was another poster, apologies.

No idea why the link doesn't work.

"Vaccine apologetics and denialism"?

Change the record.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hey, people make mistakes. I apologised.

Have you never made one?

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join