It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Martina Navratilova has had cancer since 2010 , not sure 12 years can be classed as turbo can it?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Indeed:

www.bbc.co.uk...

"Navratilova, 66, said both cancers had been caught at an early stage.

"The double whammy is serious, but fixable, and I'm hoping for a favourable outcome," she said. "It's going to stink for a while, but I'll fight with all I have got."

Navratilova noticed an enlarged lymph node in her neck during November's WTA Finals in Fort Worth, Texas.

A subsequent biopsy revealed stage one throat cancer.

During the tests, a lump was also discovered in her breast, which was later diagnosed as an unrelated cancer.

"Both of these cancers are in their early stages with great outcomes," Navratilova's representative Mary Greenham added.

Navratilova was due to cover this month's Australian Open from the Tennis Channel studio in Melbourne, but will instead make some occasional remote appearances.

The nine-time Wimbledon singles champion said she felt "helpless" after she was diagnosed with cancer in 2010, but decided to go public with the news to help other women suffering similar health problems."

The nonsense in this thread is off the scale!
edit on 5-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

In the queue for diagnoses due to the lockdown of possible catching an virus 98% need a test to know the had it.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
In the queue for diagnoses due to the lockdown of possible catching an virus 98% need a test to know the had it.

How else would you know you had it? I knew I was sick, but I didn't know I had covid till I tested for it.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Teen dies suddenly during Christmas dinner. Yeah I've heard that story before.

www.westernjournal.com... &utm_content=2023-01-05&utm_campaign=manualpost

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

How else would you know you had it? I knew I was sick, but I didn't know I had covid till I tested for it.

The deadliest virus in history needs to be tested for to know if you have it.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Martina Navratilova has had cancer since 2010

That's very misleading.

In 2010 after a lumpectomy and radiation treatment, Navratilova announced (6 months after diagnosis) that she was "cancer free".

So the throat cancer is new, while the breast cancer is either new or a possible recurrence of the condition.

people.com...
edit on 6-1-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

I am happy to be corrected my intention is not to mislead anyone on ATS

The diagnoses come 13 years after Navratilova first recovered from breast cancer.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: LordAhriman

The deadliest virus in history needs to be tested for to know if you have it.

Who ever said it is the "deadliest virus in history"?

Spanish Flu?

Etc?

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

🤣
edit on 6-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Who ever said it is the "deadliest virus in history"?

Spanish Flu?

Etc?

It's something these pinecones like to say to mock the public reaction to covid.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Toddler dies suddenly in Vancouver:

www.vancouverislandfreedaily.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

So you were in the 2% that know they were sick. Your test result was a confirmation you had evidence of a SARS-cov-2 particle. Doesn't even identify if it was viable.

You might have had a SARS-COV-2 infection and not know it but then caught a cold -

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Let's hope the guy gets over the issue with his heart and nothing serious happens.

Let's see what Denmark did with one of the vaccines the J&J although they did the same thing with the Astrazeneca vaccine

www.france24.com...

03/05/2021

Denmark said on Monday it would not include the Covid-19 vaccine from US drugmaker Johnson & Johnson in its national vaccination campaign, citing worries over serious side effects involving blood clots.

The Danish Health Authority has concluded that the benefits of using the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson do not outweigh the risk of causing the possible adverse effect... in those who receive the vaccine," the authority said in a statement.

"Therefore, the Danish Health Authority will continue the Danish mass vaccination programme against Covid-19 without the Covid-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson," it added.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I see this thread is still going on!.
With plenty of vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality as well as defending of the pharmaceuticals.

In terms of deaths and serious injuries caused by the vaccine anyone can have a look in the many threads I have created featuring either verified deaths by the coroners, verified injuries, or suspected deaths and injuries.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Verified?!!!!

Seriously?

This thread is full of unverified debunked nonsense.

It's just spamming about folk that have died without even basic research being done.

Eg Martina Navratilova's diagnosis of stage 1 cancer being spammed as being " turbo cancer" etc.

It's just sick.

Not a "vaccine apologetics", whatever that actually might mean, just denying bs.

Come back when the OP can even post actual "scores" of deaths, which he has so far failed to do "every day" and post a few hundreds of thousands, given the billions that have been vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Verified?!!!!

Seriously?

This thread is full of unverified debunked nonsense.

It's just spamming about folk that have died without even basic research being done.

Eg Martina Navratilova's diagnosis of stage 1 cancer being spammed as being " turbo cancer" etc.

It's just sick.

Not a "vaccine apologetics", whatever that actually might mean, just denying bs.

Come back when the OP can even post actual "scores" of deaths, which he has so far failed to do "every day" and post a few hundreds of thousands, given the billions that have been vaccinated.

Let me repeat this in case reading the text is difficult.

In terms of deaths and serious injuries caused by the vaccine anyone can have a look in the many threads I have created featuring either verified deaths by the coroners, verified injuries, or suspected deaths and injuries.

There is plenty of vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality in many threads as wel as defending the pharmaceuticals.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Repeat away.

Two sides to every story.

You don't have a monopoly on "truth".

Never have defended the "pharmaceuticals", by the way.

Has the OP managed to post "scores" of dead every day yet?

Or just a few, many of which have been explained as being of unrelated natural causes?

Repeat away. Regardless.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I don't know whether you are answering me or someone else but when you want to address me comment on my replies.

So let's see this again

This is what I have done.
edit on 6-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Repeat away.

Two sides to every story.

You don't have a monopoly on "truth".

Never have defended the "pharmaceuticals", by the way.

Has the OP managed to post "scores" of dead every day yet?

Or just a few, many of which have been explained as being of unrelated natural causes?

Repeat away. Regardless.

I actually made another thread about a woman who died 7 minutes after her booster in Canada and it was concluded she died from 'natural causes' prompting an outrage from the family and public as well as from local politicians.

There doesn't seem to be an autopsy and these 'natural causes' have never been explained. It raises questions about the integrity of the Health Department and the report of the health officials. Looks like the 'authorities' are unwilling and reluctant to recognise vaccine injuries.

Speaking of them there is plenty of deaths and injuries online

Here is one

www.bbc.co.uk...

A graduate died from a rare complication of the AstraZeneca vaccine after being given out-of-date advice, an inquest has heard.

Jack Hurn, from Redditch died on 11 June 2021 from blood clots on the brain after receiving the jab.

His family are taking legal action after a Birmingham Coroners Court hearing revealed the 26-year-old did not receive "proper written guidance".

The NHS has said "immediate actions" were taken.

At the time, people under 30 in the UK were being offered alternative Covid vaccines due to evidence linking it to rare blood clots

The Astrazeneca vaccine is nowhere to be found in the UK and has been withdrawn from the market. Same thing happened with many of the countries that have used them. They stopped using it.
I suppose you understand the reason.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join