It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
School girl, 16, found dead in bed from cardiac arrest.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
By the way, people who jump on some of these deaths as if whatever the media reports is the root cause such as "suicide" or "sudden illness," etc, don't seem to get it. No one is buying the mainstream narratives, especially when they conflict with eachother like the tik toker death which was a proven cover up. And especially when big pharma is paying the bills

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Not believing literally everything that the news reports doesn't make you smart. It shows smooth brain. People commit suicide, people had heart attacks before covid vaccines, covid causes heart problems, and not a single death in this thread can be linked to a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Super bowl winning running back Ronnie Hillman dies at 31. Sounds like turbo cancer.

rumble.com...
edit on 26-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Super bowl winning running back Ronnie Hillman dies at 31. Sounds like turbo cancer.

rumble.com...

You already posted about him a few pages back. The type of cancer he had is a byproduct of sickle cell anemia. You do know what that is, right? I had a friend die of it a couple years after we graduated high school.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

rumble.com...

You already posted about him a few pages back. The type of cancer he had is a byproduct of sickle cell anemia. You do know what that is, right? I had a friend die of it a couple years after we graduated high school.

While I'm not going to reply to your comments, his cause of death is now much like the fast growing turbo cancers everyone is getting from the batches with onco gene activation. I'm sure all your friends had super rare conditions and they all had 18 boosters and you've had 80, that's nice.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Everyone?

How many billions have been jabbed?

Yet you can't even find "scores" of folk every day.

"Onco gene activation"?

"Turbo cancers"?

Sorry, but you made that up.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

While I'm not going to reply to your comments, his cause of death is now much like the fast growing turbo cancers everyone is getting from the batches with onco gene activation.

Now you're just making up new buzz phrases.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0I'm sure all your friends had super rare conditions and they all had 18 boosters and you've had 80, that's nice.

I've had one and most of my friends have had 1 or 2. Not one single bad reaction. Can you get more than 2? Maybe 3? Where do you all keep coming up with these booster numbers? Oh yeah, just making stuff up again.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
St Paul teen hockey player dies from rare blood vessel disease. Normal.

www.kare11.com... -34252675c091

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Bob Marleys grandson age 31 dies suddenly:

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Doctor who was scared of anti vaxxers dies suddenly:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
26 year old dies unexpectedly:

dailyvoice.com...

Another climate change victim.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

From your source:

"Dr Chin had to stay at a friend's place because he was so concerned for his safety and there have been sleepless nights for fellow GPs, the practice manager and the other members of the practice team.

'[This] shows you how reckless anti-vaxxers can be,' Dr Price added.

'Facts, reason, and rationality don't matter – only their twisted agenda.'"

Quite, eh?

He had good reason to be scared due to death threats and made up stories which you failed to mention but you twisted the facts to suit your agenda.

edit on 28-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

About twisting facts to suit one's agenda, I wonder if Dr. Price uses Noam Chomsky's assertion that we should “remove by starvation if necessary these subhuman creatures from society" (he was talking about "unvaxxt") to prove how reckless vaxxers can be.

Somehow, I doubt it. She uses whatever suits her and ignores the rest.

Imo, the past few years created quite a few monstrous personality changes which crossed ideological and other and borders.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Another inexplicable young death..

Joseph 'Jo Mersa' Marley, grandson of Bob Marley, found dead at 31.

Bob Marley's grandson followed in his footsteps as a musician
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

What's that got to do with me?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What do you mean by "inexplicable"?

From your own source:

"While an official cause of death has yet to be made public, WZPP Radio in Miami shared that Marley had been found in his car and allegedly passed away from an asthma attack."

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm discussing the topic of agenda twisting and Dr. Price's comment, not you.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

OK. Why reply to me then? Who is Dr Price?

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Allegedly means.....no proof.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join