It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 47Cide
As a Father of 2 Children which we're aborted for two different reasons, I feel the pain of any would be-father who wanted to have children, but didn't realize it at the time. I had a girlfriend which didn't want to commit, and believed I was not financially secure enough for a child. The second incident was with another girl, a Polish girl who was half Spanish, she had a Fallopian-Tube (atopic), where the Fetus began in the wrong area and medically required an abortion in the opinion of the doctor at the time, and given her options of risk of death.

I wish my would-be children all the best.

Now that I am getting older, and have been sitting in the same spot since 2015, I don't meet alot of opposite gender, And many women my age, I hate to say it, are more mature than me, or intolerable. Intelligence is sexy, after all. I am honestly experiencing anxiety when I think of logging into Bumble, so many profiles are so fake, compared to mine I feel. It's hard to find someone as you get older. Be wise all.

-47-

Before the "crazies" show up -- I feel for you -- I really. do.

The only way I can look at this is -- for eons women have taken the brunt for everything pregnancy.

Can't conceive - woman's fault.
Unwed pregnancy - woman's fault.
Wrong gender - woman's fault.
Birth defect - woman's fault.
Gay son - woman's fault.
"Don't look like dad" - woman's fault.
. . . and the list goes on.

Woman was told -- your fault - "you picked the wrong man".

I know 2 men (not a couple) who are now raising their child -- because "they picked the right woman."

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would like to tell myself that 1 Second is an infinitely long period of time, in some Universe, or someone's observation.
So now they are electric again. The "sparks" that fly at the time when sperm inseminates the egg, is known to cause visible lighting due to the zinc reacting with something. (Look it up! Its stunning.) I believe that at a smaller scale this could be perceived as a Big Bang. (To some degree, of Microcosm/Macrocosm)

["we are imprisoned in unbounded space" - W.H. Auden]

An alternation of progress and reaction,
Envelop the surroundings of man
Wavelengths build its sparkling attraction,
Is it an accident or a plan?

Creation models, one by one
Don't dare to look closely at the signs
But why should one fear, the things that are dun?
It's just what Nature itself designs

TRACING the substances in age and distance,
SCANNING the extensive universe
FOLLOWING the grammar of the known existence, but
EXPLORING the possibility of a vaster multiverse

Maybe it's time to solve the enigma,
To let philosophy have its toll
To gaze beyond the factor of sigma,
The constructions may resemble a Russian doll

From molecules to giant stars
The steps increase without intervention
Let your mind slip through the earthly bars,
'Cause the stars are the molecules in the next dimension?

Every thought's a compressed dream,
That lives in the hidden planes
Myriads of spheres in its luminosity's beam,
But still the complex connection sustains

Sensory impulses commanding us
Still we're aware of its centre
Structuring thoughts from a blurry muss
With the analogy of electricity to enter

I've painted a world in the dark,
With elegant patterns and connections
This cosmic genesis' lightning arc,
Shapes my body's complexion

A microscopical macrocosm,
Of distant mountains and inner plasm,
All the elements are eloquenced by infinity
A microscopical macrocosm,
I and Me float through its chasms,
Filtering the universe through a living internity

Thousands of pathway's directory,
Lie dormant in this unexplored animator
In its lobe rests our closest galaxy
Reading, visions from the spiral generator

Atoms composed into a condition
Of thinking and intuition

"Sometimes the blind have the perfect protection,
More honestly they describe the sky
We should look in every direction,
Beyond the experiences of the corrupt eye"

Thank you Vintersorg for getting me through this.
edit on 5-12-2022 by 47Cide because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I quoted you abortion rates from 2018 and you blamed it on Roe Vs Wade. Remind me what year Roe v Wade was overturned again?

If you behave like an idiot expect to be treated like one.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

More misandry disguised behind group think victimhood. Men and women are equally capable of reprehensible behaviour, you’re the perfect example of that.

Also aren’t you in other threads arguing that gender is fluid and a social construct? What are these women you speak of?
edit on 6/12/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I quoted you abortion rates from 2018 and you blamed it on Roe Vs Wade. Remind me what year Roe v Wade was overturned again?

If you behave like an idiot expect to be treated like one.

And I posted a historical data set of abortion rates which refute yours and you chose to ignore it, so keep wallowing in your self delusion, it's your problem not mine.
edit on q000000371231America/Chicago2727America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

More misandry disguised behind group think victimhood. Men and women are equally capable of reprehensible behaviour, you’re the perfect example of that.

Also aren’t you in other threads arguing that gender is fluid and a social construct? What are these women you speak of?

Which has what to do with the way society has behaved over hundreds of years?

Humans are evolving. But still primarily patriarchal.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That have nothing to do with Roe vs Wade or even include data since the ruling was overturned rending your argument completely irrelevant.

The abortion rates in Italy according to you are decreasing due to Roe v Wade. You then post data showing the rates decreasing year on year long before the ruling was overturned. Rates consistently below the rest of the world, proving my point.

Some real geniuses in this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Behaved? The emancipation of women is due to technological advances both with contraceptives and sanitation, nothing to do with your idea of brave women fighting the system.

You should be a regular feature on libtards of TikTok.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That have nothing to do with Roe vs Wade or even include data since the ruling was overturned rending your argument completely irrelevant.

The abortion rates in Italy according to you are decreasing due to Roe v Wade. You then post data showing the rates decreasing year on year long before the ruling was overturned. Rates consistently below the rest of the world, proving my point.

Some real geniuses in this thread.

I will assume your uncontrolled emotions do not allow you to think critically, so I will explain it simply once more. Since Roe v. Wade was overturned, the article I read stated that in Italy there now exists a stigma which they related to the overturning of Roe v. Wade, so they may be assuming this, it's their assumption - what is new in Italy is that most gynecologists from the church's medical schools state that because of this NEW stigma that they are concerned for their careers so they will not be performing abortions even though they state they still believe in a woman's right to choose.

And even with that the majority of the world's governments, elected by the people, believe in a woman's right to choose. Sorry, but that is the truth.

All I want to do here is to understand why America's religious pro-life leaders won't offer women alternative options to abortion? I consider it not pro-life and unethical to take away a woman's right to choose without giving her other choices.
edit on q000000591231America/Chicago4747America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The article you read is BS and the abortion rates have been dropping long before Roe v Wade.

Don’t believe everything you read, especially when statistics and facts totally refute the nonsense you’re peddling.

You’re so inconsistent I can’t even fathom the logic.

At least Anne and sookie are consistently ultra left and raise the odd worthy argument. You on the other hand should leave debate to the grown ups. Allying themselves with your stupidity reflects badly on them so I don’t see you having many allies on a forum which aims to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The article you read is BS and the abortion rates have been dropping long before Roe v Wade.

Don’t believe everything you read, especially when statistics and facts totally refute the nonsense you’re peddling.

Well the gynecologists were quoted and that is how they explained their unwillingness to perform abortions - their careers matter more to them than anything else.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Uh huh.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Uh huh.

Again, regardless, most of the world believes in a woman's right to choose. So that won't be changing any time soon.

And you are projecting your inability to accept any other reasonable debate that does not match with your confirmation bias.
edit on q000000091231America/Chicago1313America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Behaved? The emancipation of women is due to technological advances both with contraceptives and sanitation, nothing to do with your idea of brave women fighting the system.

Resorting to attempted insults.

Means you have no real material to present.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Resorting to attempted insults.

Means you have no real material to present.

As if he/she ever did.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I thought you’d be all in favour of being a regular on there, you must identify with 90% of the videos.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You speak for most of the world?

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Actually it’s a compliment, Annee is a proud member of the libtard woke crew. She supports Antifa, Ukraine, Covid Mandates, Trans Agenda, Equality of Outcome and ……… I was going to say BLM and CRT but that’s a conflict of interest too far.

Wonder what the next social justice crusade this “independent thinker” will jump on.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Again, I find myself in partial agreement with you.

their careers matter more to them than anything else.

This includes the Hippocratic Oath.

posted on Dec, 6 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Again, I find myself in partial agreement with you.

their careers matter more to them than anything else.

This includes the Hippocratic Oath.

Most doctors no longer take the Hippocratic Oath -- because it is outdated.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join