It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You do realize you literally are asking people who believe like I do that murder is OK? That's why this should not be political and it should be a matter of personal beliefs. Up until viability and then it needs to be a horrific crime.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

You do realize you literally are asking people who believe like I do that murder is OK? That's why this should not be political and it should be a matter of personal beliefs. Up until viability and then it needs to be a horrific crime.

Murder is your noun.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Right here is the crux of the issue, you see humans as nothing more than animals. Morals are what separate us.

You can behave and think like an emotionless animal all you want. Some of us have a more compassionate and thoughtful outlook.

What a disgusting way to think about unborn children.

Evolution is the foundation for Atheism, it's no surprise to me that you have various racist and discriminatory beliefs.

Both Planned Parenthood and Theory of Evolution are born from the eugenics movement.

"On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"

edit on 8/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

But, but, but....their daddy may not love them.
Better suck their brains out and rips their limbs off, because life ain’t worth living unless you are born with everything.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Right here is the crux of the issue, you see humans as nothing more than animals. Morals are what separate us.

Terminology I would never use, therefore says more about you.

Human morals -- uh yeah -- greed/power/money/control.

I suggest reading up on the complex social structure of wolves.

You can behave and think like an emotionless animal all you want. Some of us have a more compassionate and thoughtful outlook.

When did I say I was emotionless or not compassionate? And yes, I am a mammal. Humans differentiate because they developed written language.

Evolution is the foundation for Atheism, it's no surprise to me that you have various racist and discriminatory beliefs.

Why would an atheist have racist and discriminatory thoughts? Atheism has no belief.

Both Planned Parenthood and Theory of Evolution are born from the eugenics movement.

LINK

I am not opposed to eugenics.

edit on 8-10-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We should change the title to Abortions: Totally #ing Awesome.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Who is promoting that?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Who is promoting that?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

We're not animals but i should use the social structure of wolves as a comparison?

Planned Parenthood admits racism

Some quotes from the writing of the founder:

“The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.” — Woman and the New Race (1920).

“Those least fit to carry on the race are increasing most rapidly.” — The Pivot of Civilization (1922).

“Possibly drastic and Spartan methods may be forced upon American society if it continues complacently to encourage the chance and chaotic breeding that has resulted from our stupid, cruel sentimentalism.” — The Pivot of Civilization.

“I wonder if it will also become necessary to establish a system of birth permits …. A marriage license shall in itself give husband and wife only the right to a common household and not the right to parenthood …. No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for parenthood …. No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth.” – America Needs a Code for Babies (1934).

“Necessarily and inevitably, we are led further and further back, to the point of procreation; beyond that, into the regulation of sexual selection.” — The Pivot of Civilization.

“A stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation,” in work camps, is necessary for “that grade of population,” including illiterates, “whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.” — “A Plan for Peace,” in The Birth Control Review (April, 1932).

Sanger wrote, “The lower down in the scale of human development we go, the less sexual control we find. It is said the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets.” — What Every Girl Should Know (1912-1913).

Finally:

After Lothrop Stoddard proposed in his book The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy (1920) that “Just as we isolate bacterial invasions, and starve out the bacteria by limiting the area and amount of their food-supply, so we can compel an inferior race to remain in its native habitat,” Sanger invited him to join the Board of Directors of her new American Birth Control League.

The full title of the Origin of Species tells you all you need to know about Darwin.

At least you admit to being a eugenicist, which essentially confirms your bigotry.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I'm 76 years old. I don't care where things came from. I care how they function today in the present.

You think in 76 years I haven't seen/experienced evolution of changes in a wide variety of areas that may have had a darker beginning?

What do you think happened with results from WWII medical experiments? Do you think they just got thrown away?

I support science. Are you opposed to testing a fetus for genetic deformities?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I fail to see the relevance of your post.

The organisation was founded by a confirmed racist and eugenicist in order to control the populations of minorities. That's still the main function which is evidenced by the demographic most likely to undergo an abortion.

You support science without ever doing your own research or understanding the hold academia has over the field.

As someone pointed out the other day, the Nazis validated their policies using science and "control of information". Now the control of information has been re-branded as "fact checking".

I believe in practical science that i can test and verify myself, not incomplete theories which again and again are proven wrong and exist only on a blackboard. Science has become politicised and controlled by the corporations. As an example the now dubious Big Bang Theory which has been central to our understanding of the creation event in our "scientific" literature was proposed by a Catholic Priest. You don't think he had any religious bias? You reject religion yet don't realise scientists are nothing more than prophets in a new world of nihilism, science is a religion that worships man rather than God.

Science is supposed to be progressive yet from my perspective it's leading us to the destruction of our species.

I suppose you think the KKK is a legitimate organisation because they don't lynch people anymore?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Try again from a neutral site.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm quoting from her books. Straight from the horses mouth.

How's the New York Post?

NYPOST - Planned Parenthood

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I fail to see the relevance of your post.

Not my problem.

You posted a link from a Pro-Life site. Not interested.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

NYPost

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Gotta go take care of the kid.

Later.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Black women have the highest abortion rate by far (nearly half of pregnancies end in abortion in many places).
The abortion ratio is 401 abortions per 1,000 live births.
In recent years in some cities, like New York, more black babies were aborted than born. Thankfully, this has changed (at least in NYC) and Black births now outnumber Black abortions in the city.
In America today, Black babies are now 3.4 times as likely to be aborted as White babies, which is thankfully down from previous figures.
About 12% of Americans are Black, roughly half of whom are women. Yet they are sold about 34% of all abortions.
More Black Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. It’s estimated that 19 million Black babies have been killed by abortion since its legalization.
Since 1973, abortion has reduced the Black population by over 25%.*

Students For Life Article

Among many other unsavoury accomplishments, Sanger oversaw “The Negro Project,” a calculated strategy to exterminate African-Americans using birth control & abortion. The following is a letter she wrote to friend and supporter Dr. C.J. Gamble in 1939:

In one single typewritten letter, her entire strategy is revealed. Employ African-American doctors to manipulate black patients into “choosing” their own population decimation. But, just to be safe, get black church leaders on the payroll as well to take care of anyone who catches on. “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population...”

Full letter can be found here:

Sanger letter to Dr.Gamble

Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with the rights of women and everything to do with population control within the black community.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Continue to hang on to what was.

Instead of what is today.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That's not what's happening here is it?

Do you deny that black women are disproportionately having abortions and if so why?

Think i'm leaving the thread again, your one line deflections are hardly intellectually challenging or interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That's not what's happening here is it?

Do you deny that black women are disproportionately having abortions and if so why?

That's their business. They're choice.

Could be they're more likely to go to county (that keeps detailed records) and white teens go to private doctors.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join