It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Blaine91555

An unborn child is a distinct and separate person from the mother and it's wrong to kill an unborn child that is viable.

Who, again, is advocating for that?
Where, and under what circumstances is this happening.

Please provise an actual case or cases where this is happening.

You want me to provide proof of my opinion? I expressed my opinion.

You can go back to my earlier posts and find the link to the abortion center in Colorado which is one of only two I think in the whole country that does abortions up to birth. It does exist.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What is your solution to all of those things?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You want me to provide proof of my opinion?

Oh, so it's only your opinion that fully developed, healthy viable fetuses are being aborted, when they could be delivered safely.

Okay then.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

All that happened was control was returned to the states.

From whom was that right of autonomous reproductive control taken and given to the states?

Twist it however you like, but you can't change history. A previously held constitutional right, retained by the people for 50 years, was revoked.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

What is your solution to all of those things?

My plan in 1964 when I graduated high school was to first join the Navy, then eventually the Peace Corp.

Unfortunately, I have an odd physical birth defect that was unfound until I was 50. Doctor, after doctor, after doctor, test after, test, after test, etc.

It was debilitating enough that I had to adjust life and get by best I could.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beyond that I support Planned Parenthood worldwide (and other) to educate women in all areas of reproduction -- including birth control methods, and choice to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.

Women are not baby factories.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think you just like to argue. I usually don't post in these things, but thought I'd find out what the fascination is in arguing the same things, the same way, over and over again with the exact same results. I've decided these discussions have no value and serve no purpose.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I think you just like to argue.

No, I just like being right.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

My plan in 1964 when I graduated high school was to first join the Navy, then eventually the Peace Corp.

Unfortunately, I have an odd physical birth defect that was unfound until I was 50. Doctor, after doctor, after doctor, test after, test, after test, etc.

So why didn't you do all those things?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Oh, so it's only your opinion that fully developed, healthy viable fetuses are being aborted, when they could be delivered safely.

Okay then.

So like 95%+ lol.....

I love the liberal logic. Its like saying voting ID is bad because there is this one 107 yearold Black great great great grandma who has no ID to get a voter ID.
edit on 7-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Its like saying voting ID is bad because there is this one 107 yearold Black great great great grandma who has no ID to get a voter ID.

No it isn't. It isn't at all like that! That is of course, unless your great, great, great grandma is your zygote. Then it's exactly like that!

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No it isn't. It isn't at all like that! That is of course, unless your great, great, great grandma is your zygote. Then it's exactly like that!

Well she was at one time, so I guess I'm right.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So why didn't you do all those things?

Unusual physical disability. It does say that.

edit on 8-10-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Missing a brain?

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

OK, I read you didn't know until you were 50

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

OK, I read you didn't know until you were 50

No diagnoses until 50.

That's why doctor after doctor after doctor -- test after test after test.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Missing a brain?

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

LOL

Missing TMJ Condyle on one side.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorry to just jump in.You will be seeing a lot of me soon.Why abortions?#1 for going to clinic,get the baby out of me!What if there was a second woman next to her in that clinic.What if the second woman,wanted a baby?Should it not be possible to simply transfer the baby?I know certain hookups would have to be put in,but having theambiotic sac and the cord,full of stem cells should provide a DR with what was needed.They could go to school to learn how to do this,instead of how to kill the baby!It seems to me that with this happening,both sides of the issue would be taken care of!In other words,everyone leaves happy!We should have most of the tech needed already.If not,maybe some of our faraway friends could help!If not,look at all the billions pent on a partisan level,what could happen when both sides work together!a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You want me to provide proof of my opinion?

Okay then.

You know, I'm not impressed by snarky debate. I'll let you take your anger out on someone other than me.

It was an interesting discussion and debate, but if it's reached that point it's no longer worthwhile. Thanks for the conversation but let's end it here. It's a fool's errand anyway since I'll never cede that infanticide is OK.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: esisson13
Sorry to just jump in.You will be seeing a lot of me soon.Why abortions?#1 for going to clinic,get the baby out of me!What if there was a second woman next to her in that clinic.What if the second woman,wanted a baby?Should it not be possible to simply transfer the baby?I know certain hookups would have to be put in,but having theambiotic sac and the cord,full of stem cells should provide a DR with what was needed.They could go to school to learn how to do this,instead of how to kill the baby!It seems to me that with this happening,both sides of the issue would be taken care of!In other words,everyone leaves happy!We should have most of the tech needed already.If not,maybe some of our faraway friends could help!If not,look at all the billions pent on a partisan level,what could happen when both sides work together!a reply to: Blaine91555

I have no responsibility to another woman in a situation as this.

Procreation is simply a biological mechanism/process of all living forms to continue their species. Humans are in no danger of becoming extinct.

Terminating it ends the process. That's all. It is not a child.

Adding emotion or personal morals to the process is choice -- same as seeing it without. Choice.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I have zero issues with promoting birth control or most things women's health clinics do. I'm only against the idea of using abortion as birth control.

You notice this story today?

Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo. described her experience as a 19-year-old, a Harris-Stowe State University student, who changed her mind about having her second abortion. She told her medical providers, "No, I’m not ready," but they ignored her plea and continued with the procedure anyway.

That poor woman was so hurt that she is vocal about it even though she has to go against her own political party to even tell the story. Those clinics are like magnets for some sick, sick people.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join