It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Me, I am.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That choice has been heavily influenced by people like yourself who promote a narrative that doesn't value the sanctity of human life. Funding sex education would be a better solution, empowering the poor with real support to build strong families with upward mobility would also be a far greater use of resources rather than taking the easy option.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

That choice has been heavily influenced by people like yourself who promote a narrative that doesn't value the sanctity of human life. Funding sex education would be a better solution, empowering the poor with real support to build strong families with upward mobility would also be a far greater use of resources rather than taking the easy option.

So, you speak for other people.

I value the sanctity of life just fine -- LIVING CHILDREN.

I heard all that nonsense years ago. Sex education is a joke. Even when I was a kid in the 50's -- the kids knew more than what was allowed to be taught.

I was raised in poverty. "That which is not earned has no value".

Family structure has changed. One man -- one woman -- is not all that great to begin with.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Polygamous societies do so well historically?

The only reason an unborn child is not alive after an abortion, is because you've had it killed. In order for something to be dead, it must have first been alive.

Scientifically, an aborted "foetus" is a dead example of which species?

edit on 8/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Polygamous societies do so well historically?

The only reason an unborn child is not alive after an abortion, is because you've had it killed. In order for something to be dead, it must have first been alive.

Scientifically, an aborted "foetus" is a dead example of which species?

I said nothing about polygamy.

I support LIVING CHILDREN. There are MILLIONS of them.

This world does not need one more unwanted child.

Tell me one unselfish reason to have a child.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

More deflections.

I’m done with you. You never address any points or answer any questions. Just cherry pick then behave like a stubborn spoiled child.
edit on 9/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They are more likely to use abortion as birth control because they are covered for tbe procedure.Also ,does anyone realize that to force a woman to bury or creamate their dead baby,is also against their constitutional rights!Does anyone want to guess where all the medical waste ends up?We have been hosting aliens that eat that stuff or at least takes a bath with it!And do not forget all those lovely stemcells!If you can shut off the one way growth of a stemcell,then you could use them to shape shift,just like some of our reptilian friends!a reply to: Annee

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

More deflections.

I’m done with you. You never address any points or answer any questions. Just cherry pick then behave like a stubborn spoiled child.

Murder (a noun) is a legal term: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. Abortions are legal.

You mean I'm not giving you the response you want.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Hmmm. It's almost as if you're suggesting that black women in America might be victims of systemic racism! I wonder if some sort of critical race theory deep dive might explain these inequities!

Or, we could just tell black women, "No more choice for you! Too many of you black women make the wrong choice. No more abortions for you!"

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: esisson13
They are more likely to use abortion as birth control because they are covered for the procedure. Also, does anyone realize that to force a woman to bury or cremate their dead baby, is also against their Constitutional rights!

Does anyone want to guess where all the medical waste ends up? We have been hosting aliens that eat that stuff or at least takes a bath with it! And do not forget all those lovely StemCells! If you can shut off the one-way growth of a StemCell, then you could use them to shape shift, just like some of our reptilian friends! A reply to: Annee

I am unaware of any organization in the US that covers abortion procedure. I think it should be free, as well as all birth control methods.

Right now, some states are making ridiculous laws to force impregnated women to do who knows what.

Aborted fetuses can be donated for various research, etc -- with consent of the person pregnant.

As far as off-planet beings -- anything's possible.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What are you even talking about, I never even used the word murder.

Now you aren’t even making any sense.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Here we go, more libtard BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Are you saying that black women are being demographically and systemically targeted for abortion coercion, or not?

edit on 9-10-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What are you even talking about, I never even used the word murder.

Now you aren’t even making any sense.

Fact is -- I'm not giving you what you want.

And I'm not going to -- because I do not think in the same terminology you do.

I tell you I'm 76 years old -- lived back in the day when things were different -- and you just dismiss it -- that you don't understand what I'm saying.

Then you keep trying to push Sanger using a letter written in 1939.

Then you try to use black woman to push your ideology.

The number one and only issue is Woman's Autonomy. Right of Choice.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You really think I care about the opinions of child killing misandrists?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You really think I care about the opinions of child killing misandrists?

I'm not the one stomping my feet and running off.

Misandrist: a person who hates men.

"child killing person who hates men"

OK

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Planned parenthood is a corporation, yes that’s what I’m saying, it was founded by a racist and ran for the reasons previously stated. That doesn’t however have anything to do with critical race theory. If you have any doubt look at the locations and the local population by ethnicity.

I never said racism or even racist companies don’t exist. I don’t see how that has anything to do with power structure or systems of control at the macro scale.
edit on 9/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You’re just not interesting nor challenging, fingers in ears and blinkers firmly on. Any further correspondence is a waste of our time. I doubt you’ll change opinions at 76 years old.

Enjoy your life.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You’re just not interesting nor challenging, fingers in ears and blinkers firmly on. Any further correspondence is a waste of our time. I doubt you’ll change opinions at 76 years old.

Enjoy your life.

What exactly am I supposed to be interested in?

I'm very pro LIVING CHILDREN (outside the womb). Above all else.

I support 100% Woman's autonomy -- Right of Choice. I support the Woman's autonomy over any unwanted pregnancy -- includes termination of pregnancy.

I was raised Chrisitan -- I know that thinking "sanctity of life", etc. I don't care. I have moved on from that thinking.

I've read Margaret Sanger's biography. It's necessary to read in full -- to understand the controversy.

What do you want?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If you have any doubt look at the locations and the local population by ethnicity.

Planned Parenthood primarily serves poor women, who don't have access to health care and doctors. Why do think there are more black women in poor neighborhoods that rely on Planned Parenthood? Systemic racism, maybe?

Women of means have insurance and access to private doctors, who can perform abortions privately in their offices.

I doubt you'll understand this reality, because your country has universal health care and state subsidized abortions for all women, regardless of their neighborhood, their skin color or their economic status.

edit on 9-10-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join