It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

However, at this point men are not needed. Frozen sperm, which can be scientifically checked for genetic defaults -- is healthier than the usual delivery.

So, it's OK to kill men now, as they're "not needed"?
Don't worry. Help is on the way!

Hopefully, Science will also help us to understand why some people, like psychopaths, are not able to act morally, and discover ways to help them.

kids.frontiersin.org...

Your words, not mine: "So, it's OK to kill men now, as they're "not needed"?"

I'm not interested in what was or any life fantasy.

Morals? Who's morals? Are you the moral chooser?

ALL LIVING CHILDREN - FED, CLOTHED, HOUSED, EDUCATED, LOVED, AND MORE - - - that's my moral compass.

They are living.
They are human beings.
The ONLY difference between you and them is "Location, location, location", you are at different locations of your life cycle.
That is all.

NO - zygote/embryo/fetus -- is not a LIVING CHILD

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why are abortions good? Because I have the right to choose.

You had the right to choose before getting pregnant.
It is not the right to "choose" you want.
It is the right to another human beings life you want.

edit on 3-10-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

However, at this point men are not needed. Frozen sperm, which can be scientifically checked for genetic defaults -- is healthier than the usual delivery.

Hopefully, Science will also help us to understand why some people, like psychopaths, are not able to act morally, and discover ways to help them.

kids.frontiersin.org...

ALL LIVING CHILDREN - FED, CLOTHED, HOUSED, EDUCATED, LOVED, AND MORE - - - that's my moral compass.

They are living.
They are human beings.
The ONLY difference between you and them is "Location, location, location", you are at different locations of your life cycle.
That is all.

It absolutely is a living human being just like a "living child". They are the same, just different locations in their life cycles.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

kids.frontiersin.org...

They are living.
They are human beings.
That is all.

It absolutely is a living human being just like a "living child". They are the same, just different locations in their life cycles.

NO - it is not a LIVING CHILD.

A LIVING CHILD is not a zygote/embryo/fetus.

Can I give it a baby bottle to drink? NO, I can't.

Feel free to stay on your side of your moral fence -- and out of my yard of choice.

edit on 3-10-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

kids.frontiersin.org...

They are living.
They are human beings.
That is all.

Feel free to stay on your side of your moral fence -- and out of my yard of choice.

No matter your feelz, they ARE a living human being in the beginning of their life cycle.
So, in Your honest opinion, you truly believe that you are not and can not be a human being until you can suck on a bottle???

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

kids.frontiersin.org...

They are living.
They are human beings.
That is all.

can you make nuclear bomb?

run a 3 min mile?

perform an abortion?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Maybe it is time for someone to come up with a pill and a handshake…

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

kids.frontiersin.org...

They are living.
They are human beings.
That is all.

can you make nuclear bomb?

run a 3 min mile?

perform an abortion?

Wrong thread?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

kids.frontiersin.org...

They are living.
They are human beings.
That is all.

No matter your feelz, they ARE a living human being in the beginning of their life cycle.
So, in Your honest opinion, you truly believe that you are not and can not be a human being until you can suck on a bottle???

No matter your feelz -- please stay on your side of your self-righteous, chosen by you, moral fence.

I will continue to stand with the immediate needs of LIVING CHILDREN that need food, love, care, shelter, education, health care, etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I will continue to stand with the immediate needs of LIVING CHILDREN that need food, love, care, shelter, education, health care, etc.

Most food and shelter charities are Christian, so the belief that life is sacred is still reinforced by their willingness to support people in need.

We should all be sure to thank our mom for not destroying our developing embryo before it came to fruition. Many kids in this coming era will thank the reversal of Roe v. Wade for them not being aborted.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Most food and shelter charities are Christian, so the belief that life is sacred is still reinforced by their willingness to support people in need.

We should all be sure to thank our mom for not destroying our developing embryo before it came to fruition. Many kids in this coming era will thank the reversal of Roe v. Wade for them not being aborted.

I am atheist.

Do you remember your life before you were born? Yeah, nothing. Same as if you'd never been born.

Dumbest argument ever -- "if your mom aborted you".

What are some atheist's charity organizations?
Here is an abridged list:

American Red Cross
American Lung Associaton
American Humanists
Amnesty International
Doctors Without Borders
Feeding America
FINCA
Humane Society
International Committee of the Red Cross
Lions Club
Meals on Wheels (some local affiliates may be run by churches)
Orbis
Oxfam
Peace Corps
Planned Parenthood
Rotary International
UNICEF

www.quora.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Approximately 30 hours after fertilization, a zygote produces two cells.

Which is more complex than the most basic definition of life, a single celled bacteria.

By all scientific reasoning, life starts at conception.
edit on 3-10-2022 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Which is more complex than the most basic definition of life, a single celled bacteria.

Good for you. Can't drink from a bottle.

LIVING CHILDREN need food, love, care, shelter, education, medical, and a lot more.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Good for you. Can't drink from a bottle.

LIVING CHILDREN need food, love, care, shelter, education, medical, and a lot more.

What does a bottle have to do with life?

That's a downright ridiculous argument. By that logic, premature babies who need to be fed through feeding tube or IV aren't living babies.

Here's the classic appeal to authority:

papers.ssrn.com...

A sample of 5,502 biologists from 1,058 academic institutions assessed statements representing the biological view ‘a human’s life begins at fertilization’...
Overall, 95% of all biologists affirmed the biological view that a human's life begins at fertilization (5212 out of 5502).

Logical fallacy good enough for global warming, not good enough for human life?
edit on 3-10-2022 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Nope. What were sperm and ova, dead?

By all scientific reasoning, life is a circle, with no beginning or end. Like a snake eating its own tail, life devours life.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Do you remember your life before you were born? Yeah, nothing. Same as if you'd never been born.

So since babies don't remember life when they were 6 months old.. should we be able to kill them at that age?

Face it, when the sperm meets the egg, the zygote contains all the genetic information that will also be present in your cells the rest of your life.

I am extremely happy I was not aborted. and so are most other people who are alive.
edit on 4-10-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I cannot for the life of me see how it is any ones business including the various Gods that people prostrate to, what a woman, man and or a Dr decide to do about an unborn fetus. It astounds me when especially men get involved in this argument.

In Australia and New Zealand it is legal to have an abortion which is fantastic. I guess in the USA other than your primary industry the military you also have a prison system to feed, so you need to make everything you can illegal, got to keep the crime industry full with clients. Aborting a fetus in the right fashion is possibly better than more unwanted children running around. O my we have created such a clown world.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

kids.frontiersin.org...

They are living.
They are human beings.
That is all.

No matter your feelz -- please stay on your side of your self-righteous, chosen by you, moral fence.

They are individual living human beings.
Abortion, in 99% of cases, is the premeditated killing of another human being for convenience.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: marsend
I cannot for the life of me see how it is any ones business including the various Gods that people prostrate to, what a woman, man and or a Dr decide to do about an unborn fetus. It astounds me when especially men get involved in this argument.

In Australia and New Zealand it is legal to have an abortion which is fantastic. I guess in the USA other than your primary industry the military you also have a prison system to feed, so you need to make everything you can illegal, got to keep the crime industry full with clients. Aborting a fetus in the right fashion is possibly better than more unwanted children running around. O my we have created such a clown world.

Would you kill a toddler?
How about a teen?
An adult or senior?
If not, why?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: rounda

Nope. What were sperm and ova, dead?

By all scientific reasoning, life is a circle, with no beginning or end. Like a snake eating its own tail, life devours life.

An individual human beings life begins at conception.
No longer live sperm from the father.
No longer live ova from the mother.
A unique individual human being.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join