It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortions - Why so bad?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Science peddles a lot of BS about nature. Even this week they’ve now changed their minds about creation, seems the Big Bang never happened.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I believe in creation, Jesus is not my saviour. Again, making it personal, can any of you actually debate the subject?

You can't, it seems. You made it personal when you told Annee to repent and beg for forgiveness.

Example please.

Already provided.

The whole case was based on a lie.

Yes. All religions are based on a lie.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Did I say every Christian or non-Christians? NO - I did not.

Well at least that much is exactly what it should be. It's impossible
for a Christian to support any barbaric slaughter. Only the Godless could
even think about embracing such a notion. Abortion is a permanent
answer to a tempaorary problem.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Science peddles a lot of BS about nature. Even this week they’ve now changed their minds about creation, seems the Big Bang never happened.

Tell it to Quad. He's the one who worships "science" and DNA.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

It's impossible
for a Christian to support any barbaric slaughter.

But they do relish in the thought of godly slaughter.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tipulatedone

Just because mostly leftists have decided that humans at certain stages "are not human and are dead, or cancer, or a bunch of cells only" doesn't mean they are right.

These were the same excuses that slavers claimed about Black people. in the eyes of the elitists bastards, democrats in the U.S., Black people, Hispanics, etc were lesser beings, and the owners of slaves could do whatever they wanted with them because "they were property."

The whole abortion and Planned Parenthood agenda was started by real white supremacists/nazis like Margaret Sanger who wanted to get rid of the "weeds among the race..." She often wrote/spoke about getting rid of "human weeds" for "racial purity" and the "progress of the race..."

Sanger and her nazis/white supremacist colleagues and friends wanted to get rid of certain people and continuing Planned Parenthood's agenda, and abortion, is following the footsteps of the most evil people this planet has ever known.

It is time to leave behind these globalist racist goals which are still being followed by the left mostly.

Human beings are human no matter what stage of development they/we are in and no matter our race, or genetic flaws.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

But they do relish in the thought of godly slaughter.

Everyday 100%

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

Once i'm settled back in Scotland i'll be happy to offer my home for fostering.

Don't know about foster care in Scotland, but here in America, it is sometimes used only for financial purposes.

I personally grew up with a family (mother and son) and the mother was a foster parent. They always had a house full of kids and spent the bare minimum possible on the children. The son had sex with every female, often underage as he was. When they turned 18, they were dead to her and several teenagers were left homeless.

Unfortunately, too many people are in the foster care business strictly for profit.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Another 11 pages about abortion, and nobody has changed their mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Religion can be so fickle!

Indeed it can. Perhaps because too often religion forgets its roots and foundation.

The Jews also consider abortion practical and, sometimes, merciful. And did at the time of Jesus, but Jesus never condemned abortion.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: UpThenDown

Except they’re not “potential” children, we’re discussing ACTUAL children.

Then there would be no problem. Just induce labor, let the ACTUAL child be born and all is well... but it doesn't work like that. They are NOT actual children. They are undeveloped/underdeveloped, nonviable and non-sentient. They are entirely dependent upon the nurturance and sustenance of the female body -- the mother. ENTIRELY. There is an obvious fundamental difference.

What I believe you are saying is that YOU value the unborn as equal to the born living child. That is the value YOU place upon the potential of that undeveloped/underdeveloped, nonviable and non-sentient being. YOU grant them "equal" rights (but, in reality, you are granting them greater rights than their mother -- who is definitely a fully developed, viable, sentient being).

If you’d ever watched an abortion or seen an aborted child I think your opinion would change.

I didn't have to see my tiny embryo blown to bits after the fallopian tube ruptured to know that NEVER should have happened, and that the pregnancy should have been aborted weeks before to prevent exactly that happening. There are many many risks and challenges involved in treating pregnancy complications. Sometimes there are no good options, and we can only determine the best option.

Late-term abortions -- specifically, partial birth abortions -- are horrible and despicable. But no worse than a necessary and proper abortion that didn't take place and results in much pain and suffering, including death. We can change how late-term terminations are performed. But we cannot guarantee that all pregnancies will result in a live healthy birth. When complications do arise, they need to be treated appropriately.

Unless you think mutilating tiny human beings is entertaining.

The obvious response is to ask if you think letting the mothers be maimed, mutilated and killed is entertaining... often right along with the unborn. Because if we don't address the inherent problems -- of all kinds -- then that is the result.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: Annee

Did I say every Christian or non-Christians? NO - I did not.

I was raised Chrisitan (speak what you know). I don't bring in other religions because I am not knowledgeable of them.

I am now non-religious / atheist. I've found atheists to be far more ethical than my experience in Christianity.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

And here we are... one Christian declaring what ALL Christians must believe. It's not what I believe or what I know.

Our world and our existence is one of intelligent design and God is THE Creator. God created the female body and the gestational process. God allowed a process for terminating problem pregnancies without any input or effort on the part of the mother, as well as providing the means and resources for women to induce abortion. Abortion is built into the process -- both spontaneous and induced. It could not be unless God intended and created it to be so.

I don't understand why you want to limit and minimize God and His creation. Why you want to make "your" God so small. But please don't presume to speak for all Christians. "My" God is everything -- omnipotent and omniscient. I can only do my best to understand God's infinite wisdom and divine plan. Not second guess it.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm sorry but i fail to follow the logic, you're a very clever person but this suggests God is ok with all manner of crimes. I don't claim to know the word of God but i doubt he approves of child abuse, either in or out of the womb. He also provided us with weapons to kill and maim, it's our decisions and humanity he likely casts judgement over.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It's a generalisation and advice on how people can grow spiritually. Are you jumping to the defence of someone? Is that any of your business? You see how this works, hypocrite!

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Again if we define sentient as individual thought, which is brain activity, then it begins and can be measured in the first 6 to 9 weeks. After that you're killing a unique and sentient human child.

As discussed previously we share similar views on abortion, my only problem with purposeful termination of a child is when it's as a matter of convenience, due to irresponsible action.
edit on 1/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I can hardly blame someone for a miscarriage, i prefer to use that term rather than spontaneous abortion so as not to blur the lines between a decision and an accident or medical emergency.

I'm truly sorry for your loss and the pain you must have felt.
edit on 1/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Amen to that brother.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

And here we are... one Christian declaring what ALL Christians must believe. It's not what I believe or what I know.

Our world and our existence is one of intelligent design and God is THE Creator. God created the female body and the gestational process. God allowed a process for terminating problem pregnancies without any input or effort on the part of the mother, as well as providing the means and resources for women to induce abortion. Abortion is built into the process -- both spontaneous and induced. It could not be unless God intended and created it to be so.

I don't understand why you want to limit and minimize God and His creation. Why you want to make "your" God so small. But please don't presume to speak for all Christians. "My" God is everything -- omnipotent and omniscient. I can only do my best to understand God's infinite wisdom and divine plan. Not second guess it.

No no no no no I wasn't speaking for all Christians by any reach. Simply stating
a fact. My God your God there's only one and in case you didn't notice my good
person. He has minimized himself for this period of time as per our request.

This is the world we have created without his guidance and you know? All I
can see is just what humanity should look like. A bunch of know nothing
little children with no guidance. I am not impressed with this world our
Father has allowed us to conjure up.

And it's obvious that if he doesn't intercede at some point no flesh will
be saved. A womans womb you can tell was meant to be the safest place
on earth for a baby making it's way into the world. Man himself is a pre
borns biggest threat. Any problem a child creates just by coming into
the world is temporary. Abortion is permanent can't be taken back.
And it's disgusting.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I can only tell you my intentions and it would be to help children in need of it. I like having children around the house, my favourite thing to do is kick a ball around a park or build some lego with my lad. Watching them grow and develop is my ONLY goal and consideration.

I'm a lot of things, i'm brusque in my approach, i don't suffer fools lightly, i'm stubborn, i have an acid tongue, however i'm no threat to my own or anyone else's children.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join