It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Oskar Dirlewanger, a real piece of work.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Do you think we should provide the weapons sooner?

How about next week?

While we're at it, we should add a few more HIMARS to their order, just to be sure.

Can't do next week!

The supply vs demand is not meeting an equal footing, hence why there is room for concern.

This is not wartime America, additionally any further deliveries of HIMARS or rounds will be met with a nuke to the U.S as Putin mentioned.

America does want to avoid a war not to mention a nuclear world war, the stocks of other conventional weapons is running low and NATO nor America are ready yet to send their reserve stock.

It's why the $15B of weapons aid will take about 1 year to 2 years to get ready again! As Borell said before the Ukrainians are burning through everything that was sent to them, and it is why they are being advised to save their resources which they seem to be ignoring greatly!

Furthermore, Demoncrats and Sniffy Joe have other problems at home to deal with, and the issue with demand vs supply if Ukrainians don't stop will end up with them running empty and that's when it would get problematic.
edit on 5-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: anonentity

The problem with karma is that it will always get you in the end, with a slap from what you have handed out. The sharks are always circling if they smell blood they will attack.

I wonder what will happen if Putin actually wins the Ukraine conflict...

I suspect Europe and America fear it, because it would signal to the world that Europe and America are not as strong as they used to be. That's when all hell will break loose!

Now that would be a terrifying spectacle.

Except most people thought this war was going to be over a long time ago and Russia would easily win. This war has only made one country look weaker and that is Russia. My top secret contacts have informed me that that no one in power in America or Europe thought Ukraine was going to put up as good as a fight as they have let alone win so I'm shocked your contacts gave you such bad info. Maybe you need new contacts

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: anonentity

The problem with karma is that it will always get you in the end, with a slap from what you have handed out. The sharks are always circling if they smell blood they will attack.

I wonder what will happen if Putin actually wins the Ukraine conflict...

I suspect Europe and America fear it, because it would signal to the world that Europe and America are not as strong as they used to be. That's when all hell will break loose!

Now that would be a terrifying spectacle.

Except most people thought this war was going to be over a long time ago and Russia would easily win. This war has only made one country look weaker and that is Russia. My top secret contacts have informed me that that no one in power in America or Europe thought Ukraine was going to put up as good as a fight as they have let alone win so I'm shocked your contacts gave you such bad info. Maybe you need new contacts

Nope my contacts are solid, the only reason Ukrainians started doing good is the U.S and NATO shipments, and it only happened when Russians were right outside of Kyiv in outdated tech.

Which is why there is room for suspicion and what game Putin is really playing.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Update outside of Nikolayev - Krivoy Rog

"Russians used something artirelly wise that is UNKNOWN which simultaneously wiped out a small pocket Ukrainian counter attack force. The resulting casualties are over 230 personnel, 4 tanks, and 18 armoured combat vehicles".

I'm telling you boys Russians are up to something and if this is an indication of what is to come, Ukraine might not have anyone at all to stop the gathering clenched fist or better yet the sledgehammer.

Our boy Zelensky needs to seriously consider to
and have talks or there won't be a country called Ukraine for him to lead anymore

Unfortunately, he made it clear that he no longer wants talks anymore, so to all the Ukrainians I'm sorry for what is about to happen. You can thank your President that has two fists up his ass

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wait no... sorry! American and European sources both confirmed the number is actually higher than what the 2 Russian contacts informed me of.

Actual Number Of Losses In Krivoy Rog:

31 Tanks
42 Armored Vehicles
78 Artillery Units
240+ Servicemen

Ladies and gentlemen I give to you the weird and UNKNOWN artirelly weapon that the Russians used, it seems it can take out that much in a single concentrated fire.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

it was bound to happen sooner or later.

gloves are off, Russia is bringing their current toys.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Wasn’t it Russia who had the first alien tech, way before anyone else?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Iranian drone with explosive charges?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Iranian drone with explosive charges?

Nope, the report is that it was a single barrage of some sort, not Iranian kamikaze drones.

That is rather scary that a single barrage could wipe all of that out, and it is confusing everyone as to what the hell this UNKNOWN artillery weapon Russians just used.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

No idea, word from the frontline is Russia is definitely brining something to the field.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

it was bound to happen sooner or later.

gloves are off, and Russia is bringing their current toys.

That is for sure and the force pushing into the Kherson region has been halted as well, it seems something is happening.

Also just saw videos from Kherson and there is literally no city shellings like Western and Ukrainian media is reporting, the videos I got provided came from European and American sources.

So someone is bull#ting all of us and if Russians are bringing the current toys out to the field, we're about to witness a M61 Vulcan shoot a barrel of fish.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Yeah, but they could understand the instruction as they were in American English. Telefone. wtf.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Another Update:
6 warehouses of shell and weapon storage were wiped out near Adreyevka, Vishnevoye, Belokuznitskaya and Novo Aleksandrivka, including a leveling of an airfield at Voznisensk as well, and 57th Mechanised Brigade near Kolinindrof was eliminated.

Something UNKNOWN is hammering the Ukrainian forces - What is happening?

And no these are not Kamikaze drones, this is something else ladies and gents.

Ukrainians made a mistake it seems they have forgotten their history which they worked so hard to rewrite and remove any mention of Russia. Russians ALWAYS win and do better when things are under pressure, I believe the saying they have is "Пока петух жареный не клюнет". Basically, it means nothing radical, drastic, or proper is done to a 1000% until the situation calls for it.

So are we possibly going to witness the coming bear paw that is about to rip the head off the Ukrainian military body? Or the sledgehammer that is about to cave the Ukrainian skull in?

Stay tuned in the next episode of "What the hell are we not being told?"

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Actually rumor is that Russians during the Soviet era with Americans worked on joint UFO projects that were discovered/came out of the Reich when it fell.

Not sure how true that is as those are rumors after all!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What else did your secret contacts say?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Most of the info isn't just secret contacts anymore, information is being posted all over the net now.

Google is your friend my friend.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Most of the info isn't just secret contacts anymore, information is being posted all over the net now.

Google has nothing of what you claimed.

Wanna try providing any actual evidence for once?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Google has nothing of what you claimed.

Wanna try providing any actual evidence for once?

I tried several search engines and nothing about this anywhere.

Like the man said, source citation please....
edit on 5-10-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

News are coming out Russia are using Iskander tactical to wipe out Bayraktar drone hangar and over 300 Casuality in the front linefrench.almanar.com.lb... (sorry the english link lead to a 404)

Environ 300 soldats ukrainiens à Kharkov, Donetsk et Lougansk ont été tués

La Défense russe a également annoncé qu’environ 300 soldats ukrainiens ont été tués à Kharkov, Donetsk et Louhansk, au cours des dernières 24 heures.

Dans les détails, le ministère a indiqué que « sur l’axe Kubansky, dans les régions de Shipavatoy, Shevchenkova et Petrovka, dans la province de Kharkov, jusqu’à 100 soldats ont été tués et 13 unités de matériel militaire ont été détruites par des frappes de missiles sur des unités du 1er niveau, et les réserves de la 92e brigade. »

edit on 5-10-2022 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join