It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Not 'evidence'.

A russian 'report'.

Most russian 'reports' are entirely fictional.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

well you ask for source .... you got some now

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

Thanks, but I'll wait for a more trustworthy 'source'.

That one makes all sorts of absurd claims that quickly (and sometimes hilariously) debunked.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

news are spreading all around ... sorry you'll not see it in the us news until tomorrow
news.am...

www.ukrinform.net...

Look like they have fire them with proof on the ground from a Ukraine source.-
edit on 5-10-2022 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The only thing this says is that russia launched more iskander cluster warheads at cities, that isn't exactly 'news'.

It contains nothing of the targets claimed to be destroyed.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

News are coming out Russia are using Iskander tactical to wipe out Bayraktar drone hangar and over 300 Casuality in the front linefrench.almanar.com.lb... (sorry the english link lead to a 404)

Environ 300 soldats ukrainiens à Kharkov, Donetsk et Lougansk ont été tués

La Défense russe a également annoncé qu’environ 300 soldats ukrainiens ont été tués à Kharkov, Donetsk et Louhansk, au cours des dernières 24 heures.

Dans les détails, le ministère a indiqué que « sur l’axe Kubansky, dans les régions de Shipavatoy, Shevchenkova et Petrovka, dans la province de Kharkov, jusqu’à 100 soldats ont été tués et 13 unités de matériel militaire ont été détruites par des frappes de missiles sur des unités du 1er niveau, et les réserves de la 92e brigade. »

Oh #, so my American, English and 2 Russian sources were right

How about the 31 tanks, 78 artillery units, 42 armourd vehicles and 240+ men?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Thanks, but I'll wait for a more trustworthy 'source'.

That one makes all sorts of absurd claims that quickly (and sometimes hilariously) debunked.

You mean trustworthy "source" as in CNN right? Because if it's CNN or DW, I'm gonna have to say that is not source my friend.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The only thing this says is that russia launched more iskander cluster warheads at cities, that isn't exactly 'news'.

It contains nothing of the targets claimed to be destroyed.

Cities? Are you a bit slow on the take or something?

They hit targets in the regions of actual Ukrainian forces and you say cities.

Put down the propaganda spoon before it's too late!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

My 4 sources also said that the Russians wiped out the 57th Mechanised Brigade near Kolinindrof or whatever it's called.

Does that check out as well?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I mean even if the French are confirming it, then Germany and Murika should be confirming it as well!

Unless... they won't confirm all those things as to avoid spreading panic and truth that Ukrainians just got hit hard by whatever God knows was that hit them in all those regions.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Looks like my two other contacts the American and the Englishman came through on the information and it wasn't just Russian disinformation by my 2 Russian contacts. Now we wait to see if the rest of the Western Media other than the French, Independent, or Russians will post the information about what happened!

Or let me take a guess they will downplay it or not post it at all, also it is good to see French media starting to side with the Russians a bit more.

edit on 5-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Your own source said cities, which is where russians have long been using iskanders. That isn't 'news'.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If 'right' = matches russian propaganda, they yes.

If 'right' = evidence, then no.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Your own source said cities, which is where russians have long been using iskanders. That isn't 'news'.

My sources which is an American, Englishman, and 2 Russians all said those locations which I shared in my posts.

The stuff Dolby post partially confirms my 4 sources, so did the French.

Yes Iskander was used against the airfield it seems, but the other locations that got hit got hit by something new.

Wiping out all those warehouses, men and tech in separate locations.

So now citing you! Where are those anti-air systems you bragged about Ukrainians having and shooting everything down?

As I stated before Ukrainians are not ready and it seems Russians definitely kept the newer stuff in reserve.

We shall now sit back and watch what unfolds, until further notice this is my last response to you because friend you are definitely a troll!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Nope, only Dopes watch cnn.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The 'source' was russian propaganda, and it provided zero evidence of it's claims.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If 'right' = matches russian propaganda, they yes.

If 'right' = evidence, then no.

Asks for source, suddenly gets provided source by a completely different individual from different sources who are actually talking about it calls it "Not Evidence"

Now this is the last reply

We had a good run you and I my trolling friend, but it seems NATO, U.S and E.U definitely underestimated the Russians once more and this time Ukraine will have no one to spare. Since you know they already drafted most of the 16+ individuals when Russians were outside of Kyiv.

What's next? They're going to throw in the 10 year olds and the kitchen sink?

Zelensky is starting to remind me of Hitler near the end months, same pose, same speech pattern hell even the sniffing and odd twitches seem like he's on something.

Not long left now it seems! At least we can finally see an end to this war!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

A 'report' from russia's official propaganda spokesperson is not evidence.

Nor is the opinion of someone that hasn't seen any evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Nope, only Dopes watch cnn.

Welp to me it sounds like you only watch CNN.

My stuff comes from none of the media outlets but actually comes from 4 individuals on several sides of this fence we call Ukraine conflict.

And I trust them more than any media outlet and the Russians + French sharing this information shows that it indeed happened.

Don't worry your media probably won't release this information, they're too afraid to let the world know Ukraine is about to lose this fight entirely.

And yet surprise surprise! It is all happening without the use of a nuke against Ukraine

Now as the final reply I say "Good Day Sir"

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I dont think the west underestimated russia. Seems like they gave just enough estimation as the money faucet is still open, the corruption still obvious and now the US gets to sell more LNG to Europe.

While in the same week OPEC gives us the finger.

If this isnt planned, its one epic series of coincidences

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join