It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I just love moving Texas around on the world map, helps one draw things into perspective, heck and Alaska is our largest State really.

Ukraine is still pretty big compared to other land areas which call themselves Nations in Europe.

These problems wouldn't exist like I've said before if those Euro elite followed our lead when redrawing the lines on the map using the Marshall Plan.

www.mylifeelsewhere.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: iamthevirus

Did I say that?

I just can't wrap my head around it, it's weird... I mean if I was to drive to West Virginia or Pennsylvania or Maryland and if this was Europe I'd actually be driving to another Country, it's illogical.

That could all be the US right now, we'd be USA and they could have been USE, we could have been Western United States and they could have been Eastern United States... yeah that includes England too lol.

Hell we shouldn't have stopped, why did we? we must be decent folk because Russia was ripe for harvest after WW2, we alone possessed the strategical bombers and the nuclear capability to have absolutely dominated the globe.
edit on 4-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Oh, so we're back to the Polish invasion of Ukraine propaganda?

Wasn't that supposed to happen 6 months ago?

I still laugh at some of the things said in that thread but as the thread goes on it ends up actually making me a little depressed because some people actually believed that propaganda.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Same.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So since U.S and NATO are all saying that Russia has not even begun the war.

What do you think we're looking at here?

An all out carpet bombing? or Will our boy use thermobaric or vacuum payloads?

I suspect thermobaric or vacuum, because he needs to end it yesterday!

Hmm...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So since U.S and NATO are all saying that Russia has not even begun the war.

I've only seen that absurdity in russian media.

From russians.

I suspect thermobaric or vacuum, because he needs to end it yesterday!

I suspect you've been watching too much russian propaganda, cuz that sentence makes no sense, here in reality anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Did I say that?

I just can't wrap my head around it, it's weird... I mean if I was to drive to West Virginia or Pennsylvania or Maryland and if this was Europe I'd actually be driving to another Country, it's illogical.

That could all be the US right now, we'd be USA and they could have been USE, we could have been Western United States and they could have been Eastern United States... yeah that includes England too lol.

Hell we shouldn't have stopped, why did we? we must be decent folk because Russia was ripe for harvest after WW2, we alone possessed the strategical bombers and the nuclear capability to have absolutely dominated the globe.

Nah we were too busy pillaging Europe of all their gold and other financial resources

That we still promised to payback but we haven't, wonder if we'll ever actually pay the Europeans back and I'm pretty sure it was with interest...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Go look up what a thermobaric payload is like Sun Burn (Sonltse Pek) and what is a Vacuum payload.

Start living in reality friend, otherwise you might be confused when Putin drops them on Kyiv and Lviv...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Go look up what a thermobaric payload is like Sun Burn (Sonltse Pek) and what is a Vacuum payload.

Start living in reality friend, otherwise you might be confused when Putin drops them on Kyiv and Lviv...

You need way less russian propaganda.

Your understanding of the scale is WAAAAY off.

We've had these since the early 70s, they're only new to russia.

I think we may have even used some in the gulf war, they're only illegal when used against civilians, in which case nukes are a FAR larger threat.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Russians neutralised the headquarters of Eastern Air Command of Ukraine at Dnepropetrovsk

Apparently, over 100 died in this strike, including some international instructors.

Ok, so if this is true, carpet bombing of Ukraine might not be out of the question.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

You need way less russian propaganda.

Your understanding of the scale is WAAAAY off.

We've had these since the early 70s, they're only new to russia.

I think we may have even used some in the gulf war, they're only illegal when used against civilians, in which case nukes are a FAR larger threat.

See you say we've had them since the 70s but I've never seen them being used.

Again the nukes are for NATO and U.S if they get involved, the only way a nuke goes off in Ukraine is if the good old U.S of A uses one and then blames it on Russia.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Again, russia isn't threatening to nuke Ukraine.

russia is threatening to nuke countries that support Ukraine.

From wiki:

The US military also used thermobaric weapons in Afghanistan. On 3 March 2002, a single 2,000 lb (910 kg) laser guided thermobaric bomb was used by the United States Air Force against cave complexes in which Al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters had taken refuge in the Gardez region of Afghanistan.[61][62] The SMAW-NE was used by the US Marines during the First Battle of Fallujah and the Second Battle of Fallujah.

You have a cartoonish perception of what these things are due to too much absurd russian propaganda.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The problem with karma is that it will always get you in the end, with a slap from what you have handed out. The sharks are always circling if they smell blood they will attack.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Again, russia isn't threatening to nuke Ukraine.

russia is threatening to nuke countries that support Ukraine.

From wiki:

The US military also used thermobaric weapons in Afghanistan. On 3 March 2002, a single 2,000 lb (910 kg) laser guided thermobaric bomb was used by the United States Air Force against cave complexes in which Al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters had taken refuge in the Gardez region of Afghanistan.[61][62] The SMAW-NE was used by the US Marines during the First Battle of Fallujah and the Second Battle of Fallujah.

You have a cartoonish perception of what these things are due to too much absurd russian propaganda.

And what if I don't watch Russian propaganda? What does it mean then?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The problem with karma is that it will always get you in the end, with a slap from what you have handed out. The sharks are always circling if they smell blood they will attack.

I wonder what will happen if Putin actually wins the Ukraine conflict...

I suspect Europe and America fear it, because it would signal to the world that Europe and America are not as strong as they used to be. That's when all hell will break loose!

Now that would be a terrifying spectacle.
edit on 4-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Doesn't look like there's any chance that happens.

Or that russia would survive being banished from the civilized world any more than the ussr did.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Biological is the new # and all these new strains and poxes are the perfect cover.

I just can't get over the Babi Yar sh#t, I'm still processing that.

That's a hard one.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That you just like causing trouble about whatever folks are discussing?

Or more likely, that you constantly consume russian propaganda and don't really know how to do anything else.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Doesn't look like there's any chance that happens.

Or that russia would survive being banished from the civilized world any more than the ussr did.

And that is where you fail my friend, because you say "there is no chance" there is always a chance and no that does not just include nuclear weapons.

There are many way, many options and even when things seem bleak there is always a way.

Hence why it will be the downfall of Ukraine, NATO and U.S because they think "there is no way" or that "there is no chance".

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Sure, sure.

Any good movies on russian teevee tonight?

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join