It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Biological is the new # and all these new strains and poxes are the perfect cover.

I just can't get over the Babi Yar sh#t, I'm still processing that.

That's a hard one.

Should see what the Ukrainian national hero and his peeps did to Ukrainians, Russians, and Jews during that period of time.

Like historically even the SS members of the Reich were like "I mean we're evil but this is the next level of evil" some of the SS officers on record stated that the atrocities committed by the Bandera movement far surpassed the cruelty of the death squads of the Reich.

What's really is alarming is from 2014 onwards they tore down all WW2 memorials, all statues and things that thanked Russians for saving them during WW2. Then they renamed everything to Stepan Bandera and made him their national hero, had torch marches in the hundreds of thousands throughout Ukraine carrying around his portraits and sh*t.

That is truly horrifying stuff, and when I was in there in 2016 and asked them why would they commemorate a Nazi supporter that played a hand in genocide. They said "It's disinformation and a lie" and I was shocked because our CIA made sure to get the new Ukrainian government to rewrite their entire history. It was so intense over there especially when you tell them that Kyiv was the capital of Russia before historically and that Crimea was part of Russia originally and historically. Oh and during victory day they even go as low as attacking veterans and things, but I've never seen any Western media reporting on this stuff at all, sweet old veterans who just want to commemorate the memory of their fallen friends, etc.

So like what the hell is going on? Why is the West not reporting on any of these issues? and Some say it's a lie and disinformation about what happened in the Eastern region, but seriously 10s of thousands died there who are civilians because Kyiv got threatened at their request to be annexed as well... That's a bit of an overreaction or am I wrong?

To shell your entire Eastern region for 8 years every day because they have grown tired of the corruption of their nation, wanting to be annexed because of the fear of what Ukrainian nationalists did in Odessa and burned all those people alive.

This is what I don't get about Ukrainians, their government preaches equality for all, yet gets rid of the Russian language, rewrites their entire history, and then goes on a genocidal path of the ethnic Russian population in the Eastern region. And they expect peace and state that the Eastern regions wouldn't want to be annexed?

It is also interesting to witness them then cry wolf when Russia sent some weapons to the ex-Ukrainian military in the Eastern region to defend the region from literal Nazi battalions like Azov and Aydar...

It can't be all Russian disinformation right? Especially since it was different independent European journalists reporting on the issues! Meanwhile, O.B.S.E and U.N inspectors that went to that region between 2014 - 2020 just went "See no evil, hear no evil here", surely it can't be propaganda and disinformation...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

russia's 'karma' from making repeated nuke threats?

Cuz nobody else is making any such threats.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Sure, sure.

Any good movies on russian teevee tonight?

Again don't watch Russian teevee, and you really need to stop trolling. It feels like anything even remotely mentioned as pro-Russia or anti-Ukrainian to you seems either propaganda or disinformation.

40% of my information comes from my European and American contacts the other 60% comes from my 2 Russian contacts, so you can't really be looking at the picture from just one side friend. Otherwise you will go blind and be fooled by things with silver tongues!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

russia's 'karma' from making repeated nuke threats?

Cuz nobody else is making any such threats.

Wait wait... but Biden and NATO boys did make nuke threats around referendum time, etc.

Or are we ignoring nuke threats by them? Everyone seems to be talking big game but all I am seeing is Murika and NATO making Europe freeze this winter and blowing up pipelines they didn't pay for.

Also if they saw amassment of all that Russian tech pre-February 2022 why didn't they resolve things diplomatically and instead spat in Putin's and Russia's faces?

Putin proposed terms and instead of saying "Ok but what if we do this instead", they just said no and said we're going to let Ukraine into E.U and NATO. I mean was Georgia not enough of a scenario? Don't get me wrong Sakashvily shelling Russian peace workers and Russian bases was not the smartest choice.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That's just so far removed from me, that's got to go, that Ukraine and Germany... totally need canceled!

I hate this planet sometimes but those names... let Russia do with it as they will.

Screw them aholes!

Israel's silence is deafening...
edit on 4-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That's just so far removed from me, that's got to go, that Ukraine and Germany... totally need canceled!

I hate this planet sometimes but those names... let Russia do with it as they will.

Screw them aholes!

The fact that Israel remained silent on these things is more shocking and the fact that back in the day they voiced their pro-Zelensky opinion is more petrifying!

Also in regards to E.U why are a lot of the kids and grandkids of high-ranking SS Nazi officers are big representatives and have positions in the E.U?

Like I get the whole the sins of the father should not befall onto the son, or whatever the line is.

However, I would be a bit skeptical about putting family members of said individuals into positions of power...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Have any evidence of that imaginary US nuke threat?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Deafening?

Is Israel supporting the defense of Ukraine?

Has Israel reminded russia that international borders must be respected?

www.timesofisrael.com...

But sure, they're kinda busy with syria and iran right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Deafening?

www.timesofisrael.com...

Iran? They're busy with Syria, if they started with Iran there would be all out war in the middle east. Israel only picking on Syria because Russia left

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Deafening?

www.timesofisrael.com...

Iran? They're busy with Syria, if they started with Iran there would be all out war in the middle east. Israel only picking on Syria because Russia left

Perhaps you aren't paying attention over there?

Israel isn't threatening iran, but there's a lot going on between Israel and iran right now, and the biden idiot is involved too.

probably russia & china, and definitely syria as well.

edit on 5-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Deafening?

www.timesofisrael.com...

Israel isn't threatening iran, but there's a lot going on between Israel and iran right now, and the biden idiot is involved too.

Oh no I know those things, I'm just stating that if Israel were to try anything there would be an instant war in the middle east again. Sadly this time Israel wouldn't do too well

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Deafening?

www.timesofisrael.com...

Oh no I know those things, I'm just stating that if Israel were to try anything there would be an instant war in the middle east again. Sadly this time Israel wouldn't do too well

I agree on the first part, but wouldn't bet on that last part.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I suspect thermobaric or vacuum, because he needs to end it yesterday!

Putin could stop this senseless war whenever he wants, quite easily.
But he chooses not to, his choice.

Thermobaric or vacuum?
It was only the other day you were positively drooling at the mouth at the prospect of Russia using strategic nuclear weapons against Ukraine. Now you say they won't, despite Putin and his gang repeatedly threatening otherwise.
So, which is it?

....the only way a nuke goes off in Ukraine is if the good old U.S of A uses one and then blames it on Russia.

Looks like you've got your excuses ready in advance in case Putin does order some sort of nuclear strike.
Regardless of any sort of reasoned thought or evidence you are going to scream 'False Flag'.

Pitiful.

.....but Biden and NATO boys did make nuke threats around referendum time, etc.

Oh, when?
Quotes?
Sources etc?

....Putin proposed terms......

Putin's terms were; "Accept my terms unconditionally, or else....."
Hardly surprising is it that Ukraine rejected them?

Also in regards to E.U why are a lot of the kids and grandkids of high-ranking SS Nazi officers are big representatives and have positions in the E.U?

I assure you, no-one despises the EU as much as I do, but are you sure of this?
Sources and evidence?

Sadly this time Israel wouldn't do too well

How do you work that out?

edit on 5/10/22 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Because Murika and NATO are known for false flags, just as they blew up the pipelines and instantly said "The Russians did it".

Also didn't drool over the nuke I said he has the option but will most likely use a thermobaric or vacuum instead, the nukes are for NATO and Murika if they try something. I am against the nuke but I do see why he has it on the ready in case if NATO or Murika tries to make a move!

In regards to nuke going off it's easy to get done just get an old Russian nuke from the Soviet era and detonate it on Ukrainian territory and write it off on Russia. So I wouldn't be surprised if something as scummy as that is done, sorry but I have no respect for E.U or U.S due to the reason for the mess they caused.

Gerhard Linder - Brigadeführer SS grandfather of Christian Linder finance minister of Germany.

Joseph Tusk - Reichfurher SS Security grandfather of Donald Tusk representative in E.U

Fritz Von Shultz - Gruppenführer SS grandfather of Olaf Shultz who is a federal counselor of Germany.

Hartman Lauterbaher - Obergruppenführer SS grandfather of Carl Lauterbaher minister of healthcare of Germany.

Ursula von der Leyen's grandfather was an officer in the Wehrmacht that participated in the Babi Yar massacre.

The list is pretty huge there be Nazi kids and grandkids in the E.U and that is room for concern, those peeps probably want a Reich 2.0 and have another shot at Russia

And a lot of them didn't face judgment, so they were there to pass on that good old Reich mentality

edit on 5-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Deafening?

www.timesofisrael.com...

Media Bias Fact Check: Times of Israel (LEFT of CENTER) mediabiasfactcheck.com...

yeah I read that article...

While Jerusalem somewhat shifted its tone to align more with Western powers that condemn the invasion, it has so far steadfastly declined to contribute to the Ukrainian military effort.

try harder...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Because Murika and NATO are known for false flags,.....

Perhaps not as common as some of the more paranoid amongst our community believe.
And do you honestly believe Russia are above such tactics?

....just as they blew up the pipelines and instantly said "The Russians did it".

Did they blow up 'the pipelines?
Evidence?

Also didn't drool over the nuke......

Err....your words and the tone of your posts suggest you were most definitely drooling - and possibly more - over the thought of Putin letting off nukes.

I am against the nuke but I do see why he has it on the ready in case if NATO or Murika tries to make a move!

What on earth are you talking about?
NATO has had plenty of time to invade or 'make a move', they haven't.
And that is because they have no intention of doing so and never have.
Russia has never, at any time, been under direct threat of attack

In regards to nuke going off it's easy to get done just get an old Russian nuke from the Soviet era and detonate it on Ukrainian territory and write it off on Russia. So I wouldn't be surprised if something as scummy as that is done, sorry but I have no respect for E.U or U.S due to the reason for the mess they caused.

Seems to me like you're just getting your excuses ready before the event.

It'd be pretty hard to be German and of a certain age and not have some sort of familial connection to Nazi Germany and WWII.
I thought you meant the EU itself.
So that's von der Leyen - not my favourite person - and Tusk.
Tusk's links are tenuous at best and von der Leyen's aren't exactly damning bearing in mind the circumstances.
And its hardly an extensive list showing a concerted infiltration by some sort of secretive group of neo-Nazi's now is it.

.....those peeps probably want a Reich 2.0 and have another shot at Russia

That is a MASSIVE assumption.....and it would be some sort of Fourth Reich, do you know so little?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

One of the more logical reasoning's I heard so far was that Israel doesn't want to push Russia into the arms of Iran.

Makes sense but they're still quite silent on the war compared to western media, footnote at best, not everyday top of the headlines like our outlets.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I call it Reich 2.0 because the 3rd failed, so they need a 2.0 reboot of that one and the way things are heading I wouldn't be surprised!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Reich 2.0 is Putin's regime. We've already reached the stage of committing the Volkssturm in the name of Putin.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Screw them aholes!

The fact that Israel remained silent on these things is more shocking and the fact that back in the day they voiced their pro-Zelensky opinion is more petrifying!

Like I get the whole the sins of the father should not befall onto the son, or whatever the line is.

However, I would be a bit skeptical about putting family members of said individuals into positions of power...

Gotta cancel them, names hurt feelz... regardless of past accomplishments or transgressions it is what the Left in this country relate to.

Silly I know but quite effective... hell even my feelz are hurt

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join