It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I dont think the west underestimated russia. Seems like they gave just enough estimation as the money faucet is still open, the corruption still obvious and now the US gets to sell more LNG to Europe.

While in the same week OPEC gives us the finger.

If this isnt planned, its one epic series of coincidences

Does the US have the infrastructure to export any more LNG to Europe?

Then why keep repeating the lie?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Nah the french confirm nothing for now it's just a news source in french

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I dont think the west underestimated russia. Seems like they gave just enough estimation as the money faucet is still open, the corruption still obvious and now the US gets to sell more LNG to Europe.

There are no coincidences, but I do put stock in fate and fate dictates the fall of the West (America and European Union). Rise of the lawless one, China and Russia going on the Ritz so to speak, rise of the Russian monarchy and so much more interesting stuff...

It's going to be a hell of a movie and will break all the blockbuster ratings for the ages.

Oh and by some miracle 1 of the 4 pipelines survived, so come winter time Europe will be wanting that Ruski gas

The Czech students in schools are already wrapping themselves in wool blankets to stay warm because well there is not enough gas or electricity to heat the schools. This isn't even the brutal winter time yet

edit on 5-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Socks dont get to lecture about dishonesty. Youre the pinnacle of bad faith.

Has the US shipped more or less LNG to Europe?

More, definately more.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

The French 'source' reported that 'the russians reported', that is not 'confirmation'.

Or 'evidence'.

link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

Nah the french confirm nothing for now it's just a news source in french

French independent media is sharing it and that is already a confirmation, so my stock is that the Russians actually did it.

We're going to see a lot of it going on, also U.S failed by thinking they can sneak in the 300km payloads for HIMARs into Ukraine as well. Russians were made aware of the situation which is why those 6 warehouses got hit

link   

I dont believe in fate but I do believe in entropy and nothing lasts forever.

Darwinism as well and the US is by and large fat and stupid in a very cruel world. Our leadership reflects that.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

More, definately more.

More than we are now obviously, our LNG facilities are at 100% capacity, and the revenue from that isn't at all on a significant scale to our oil & gas industry.

There just isn't anything to gain.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

More, definately more.

More than we are now obviously, our LNG facilities are at 100% capacity, and the revenue from that isn't at all on a significant scale to our oil & gas industry.

There just isn't anything to gain.

So more, thanks.

Can I get that apology now or..........

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

More, definately more.

The problem is that they might be shipping but the facilities for conversion are not yet built and will only be completed entirely on the ground by 2025 if not later.

So the situation is Demand vs Supply can not meet the Technological requirements to supply all of Europe in time.

That means that 1 pipe that survived, the pipe will be most likely turned on in exchange for something like "The Ending Of Support For Ukraine".

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The facilities for shipping haven't been built yet either, or the ships themselves.

Is anyone even asking for a surviving pipe to be turned?

Europe already told russia to keep it's gas

edit on 5-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ahem....

...and this...

Yes, we obviously export LNG.

We can't export any more than the current infrastructure allows, including those under construction, and 100% of their capacity is a tiny fraction of what the pipelines used to supply, and all of that capacity was already 'sold' before russia's invasion of Ukraine anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Number 1 ATS Word Twister

I bow in awe and respect of your twistiness.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Number 1 ATS Word Twister

I bow in awe and respect of your twistiness.

Links?

Youve demonstrated that your words and username cant be taken at face value.

Im sure you understand

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Are you referring to this?

From ISW:
Russian forces conducted a Shahed-136 drone strike against Bila Tserkva, Kyiv Oblast, on October 5, the first Russian strike in Kyiv Oblast since June.[4] Footage from the aftermath of the strike shows apparent damage to residential structures.[5] Russian milbloggers lauded the destructive capability of the Shahed-136 drones but questioned why Russian forces are using such technology to target areas deep in the Ukrainian rear and far removed from active combat zones. That decision fits into the larger pattern of Russian forces expending high-precision technology on areas of Ukraine that hold limited operational significance.[6]

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ahem....

...and this...

Yeh I've seen those but again it is interesting that 1 pipeline survived by some miracle. Sometimes the Universe or God finds it hilarious when men plan things and try to enact such things.

So estimation is that due to the current situation 350 million + could starve and freeze to death. How are we looking at these numbers? Are we seeing them as a necessary sacrifice by the West to instigate more hate and conflict toward Russia?

Or... Do you think maybe Putin will make deals with certain E.U nations this Winter that are actually slowly turning against E.U itself? Let's not forget Ursula did make threats to some nations which was cryptic and rather haunting, I believe she mentioned Spain, Itali, Checz and someone else in her threat. If I am not mistaken that is!

The new Italian girl Miloni is interesting and I do have to admit she has spunk
. Haven't seen such energy in Itali for a while now!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Youre getting above my paygrade with those questions.

Unless you just want my opinion. That opinion is that the west, specifically the US is weak on the world stage and everyone knows it. Especially russia, china and the wef.

Eta: i also dont think its not beyond the pale for Ukraine to stab the west in the back and use that USD warchest to work something out with russia.
edit on 5-10-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Eta: i also dont think its not beyond the pale for Ukraine to stab the west in the back and use that USD warchest to work something out with russia.

I suspect something along the lines of the following, if Russia does obliterate the Ukrainian military and take Ukraine. I think a lot of the extremist elements that made it into Europe might use their NATO training as payback for the West backstabbing them.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

I suspect something along the lines of the following, if Russia does obliterate the Ukrainian military and take Ukraine. I think a lot of the extremist elements that made it into Europe might use their NATO training as payback for the West backstabbing them.

Have you seen any indication that might happen?

Are you counting on russian conscripts to do what russia's regular military couldn't?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join