It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Oh, so we're back to the Polish invasion of Ukraine propaganda?

Wasn't that supposed to happen 6 months ago?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Are you not allowed to 'publish' it here?

Will mods delete it and send F15s after your family?

It is most likely against ToS and additionally can't even upload it because the lovely upload page function keeps coming up with the error of it being down.

If someone helps you with the upload page, will you actually upload anything interesting?

Can you post it somewhere else?

I can probably get TGP to post it for you (they'll post anything these days), or you can always reach out to tucker.

Oh Tucker Carlson? Yeh I sent him the POWs being tortured and stuff, he didn't blink an eye to share it.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Oh, so we're back to the Polish invasion of Ukraine propaganda?

Wasn't that supposed to happen 6 months ago?

Huh? No those guys will try it once Putin takes Odessa

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Ah yes, seems like just yesterday that russia was trying to take Odessa.

Then Ukraine fought back, moskva went boom, and someone gave Ukraine SPGs that could reach the snake from shore.

Yet Poland still has no interest in invading Ukraine.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Did you try beforeitsnews?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

But Zelensky doesn't want to talk to Putin bcoz well he's Putin and Zelensky will never come to the table while Putin is president @@

Sounds like the same child politics we have to deal with from the left Democrats in USA... 'I don't wanna eat whaa whaa whaa" bcoz Putin is president whaaaa.

Zelensky want an installed puppet in Russia like himself to negotiate with lol.

We could have helped Europe a lot more with the energy shortage but the first thing Biden administration did when they came into office was shut down production in USA, of course this was all planned knowing they brought the pot to boil and war was going to happen on Bidens watch...

Hell Biden owns this war on a personal level and even the Russians are viewing this as all as a proxy war and they're actually fighting America.

They pretty much got that correct, we all know it's "Biden's War in Ukraine" here in the States, even though the media tries to play that off because treehugging democrats would never make war (so their woke voting base would believe)
edit on 4-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
There is much we have in common and share many common values and interests - something we should all care to remember a little more often - but guns are not one of those things.

You know I'm just trying to get a rise out of y'all with the multiculturalism stuff... sounds good in theory and looks nice on paper but it doesn't actually work that way, the ideologies are different because multiculturalism is a microcosm of globalism all in one house under one roof.

In a melting pot we are more interested in stamping out Americans, like the little 5ft Asian dude in his Dodge diesel truck lol... cultures retain their identity in a melting pot, it is a myth that it is erased in a melting pot.

We have many ties yes but England has been quite progressive even under conservative leadership. Let's face it, the USA is the dominant culture on the globe... and we are interested in stamping out unity on the assembly line of the world.

That's not globalism it's actually quite the opposite, it is fierce independence and individualism.

/afterall a carrot and a potato retain their identity in a pot stew, it just tastes better when you cook it all that way... way better than cooking each ingredient in a separate pot then adding all the ingredients together after they are done.

Multiculturalism is like Dim Sum, but Assimilation is more like a Happy Family... if we were comparing these to Chinese food dishes ha!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Zelinsky wants russian troops removed from Ukraine.

putin refuses to remove his troops and threatens nukes.

Why make up all that other stuff?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

You mean the parts Russia just annexed?

When you annex something that means it's yours... who are we to not respect that?

People really think that was just ceremonial lol, gotta love the news media.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus

When you annex something that means it's yours... who are we to not respect that?

People really think that was a ceremony lol, gotta love the news media.

So russia declared part of another country theirs and that's it?

Or putin nukes everyone?

Still claiming he's sane?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Another country? But they all speak Russian...

Actually I wouldn't mind it if kalifornia was another country, we could bomb the piss out of it and them pinko nazis!

Tell you what, the powers that be shouldn't have taken our Republican leadership away and we will see how this all plays out when Republicans assume control of the house then the executive branch come 2024.

The think tanks on the Right will either get us behind this or put an end to it... I'm not falling for the nukes bs, I myself have lived thru much worse so that spectre isn't working its magic.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Actually I wouldn't mind it if kalifornia was another country, we could bomb the piss out of it and them pinko nazis!

Tell you what, the powers that be shouldn't have taken our Republican leadership away and we will see how this all plays out when Republicans assume control of the house then the executive branch come 2024.

The think tanks on the Right will either get us behind this or put an end to it... I'm not falling for the nukes bs, I myself have lived thru much worse so that spectre isn't working its magic.

I agree with this part:

"I'm not falling for the nukes bs"

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

People really think that was just ceremonial lol, gotta love the news media.

What's interesting is that I looked at the U.N charter and it seems like he actually did everything by the book

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

People really think that was a ceremony lol, gotta love the news media.

So russia declared part of another country theirs and that's it?

Or putin nukes everyone?

Still claiming he's sane?

But troll lord, Ukrainians speak Russian like 80% of them do, while the 20% nationalists literally pushed the weird old Ukrainian language onto the rest and made Russian illegal. Rather odd don't you think? Not to mention then started rewriting history as soon as they took power in 2014, the radical Nazis in Ukraine I mean.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Desensitized to it, I'm a cold war/red dawn relic haha!

But I guess we need to raise a whole new generation globally who are held at bay by the prospect of it.

We all will have to be knee deep in the midst of a world war before that scares the likes of me again.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Did you miss the Secretary General's statement?

“In this moment of peril, I must underscore my duty as Secretary-General to uphold the Charter of the United Nations."

“The Charter is clear. Any annexation of a State’s territory by another State resulting from the threat or use of force is a violation of the Principles of the UN Charter and international law.”

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yeh the Demoncrats and their TPTB financers can only push so much before American Republicans start a coup!

So the situation is going to get interesting come November for the U.S and Europe too due to the winter.

Also I keep telling these peeps the nukes are to keep America and NATO out, Putin will most likely thermobaric vacuum them or use something that's in the warehouse.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What does 'language' have to do with international borders?

Ukraine is not part of russia.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What does 'language' have to do with international borders?

Ukraine is not part of russia.

Technically it still is but it's too hard for people to grasp.

Also when you are targeting individuals for speaking a certain language even to the point of killing said individuals - Is that not genocide?

But hey Ukraine can do no wrong and did no wrong over the 8 years, right?

How U.N, U.S, E.U and other organizations did no wrong when they hid all the evidence right?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Did you miss the Secretary General's statement?

“In this moment of peril, I must underscore my duty as Secretary-General to uphold the Charter of the United Nations."

“The Charter is clear. Any annexation of a State’s territory by another State resulting from the threat or use of force is a violation of the Principles of the UN Charter and international law.”

The charter is also clear that should a population of a territory vote on a matter of annexation said votes are legal under international law and order.

Sorry man but there was no threat to these citizens, if you actually knew what Ukrainians did to the Eastern region you wouldn't be stating such troll lord things.

So sorry but vote of the citizens of Eastern region counts more than Zelensky crying wolf to the world and making millions from his performance.
edit on 4-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join