It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Okay kiddo. Have fun in your land of make believe.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Dudes been playing to much "Command and Conquer" and thinks its "Yuri's Revenge".

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Don't need to

Why you ask? Because we'll get to see it soon, I'm literally just waiting for the Russians to fake out NATO and U.S with the latest stuff. So we can just get to hear boss music start playing and Putin go "Got ya bish" 😅😂

While we'll get to witness that hilarious scene from the Simpsons playout where the Russian Rep changes the Russian Federation display to the Soviet Union. Wait I'll find it...

Found it 😂😂😂

Yeh they threw some of the daggers but they still got plenty of them in reserve, I think it was merely to see how effective they will be at going through NATO and U.S based systems. The most recent one was thrown in after the Ukrainians got them shiny anti-air systems, literally went through it like it was nothing.
edit on 28-9-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Dudes been playing to much "Command and Conquer" and thinks its "Yuri's Revenge".

Is that like PacMan with guns n stuff?

I'm old.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Don't need to

I think you may find that you do.

You have been here a few years now kid and should understand how the burden of proof works around these here parts.

If you make a claim the onus is on you to provide evidence of the credible sorts to support said claim.

Where is that now, and where is Russia's imaginary new toys you think are coming to save them?

You get that you simply sound desperate right, kind of a lot like Vladimir Putin and his ilk?

Russia don't have any ""Wunderwaffe"" that will change the face of the conflict.

edit on 28-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The Simpson's as a source?

I thought I'd seen everything.

Is russia planning on using any of those super secret 'newer tech' weapons anytime soon?

Of course not, they don't exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Command and Conquer was the bees knees at one point.

en.wikipedia.org...

Any old laptop will run it these days.

You should check it out.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
a reply to: JinMI
Canada, Australia and New Zealand will see some stuff but won't be too brutal.

Why would my country in any way shape or form see anything?.. its so far from anyone else, it would be a logistical nightmare to send anything down here, we have no military to really speak of, all we have is a top notch SAS and we only give those to others for very specific jobs if asked... outside of that our tiny army is typically used for peacekeeping and reconstruction generally in conflicts within our own global region of Australasia (of which we have a very well respected reputation for).

In any sort of WW3, theres one country in the entire world that will be simply forgotten about... im currently sitting on it, and thank god for that. Hell I doubt even Australia would get hit any more than it did in WW2 in terms of a global conflict reaching its shore... theres simply no reason to.

originally posted by: JinMI
Their gov'ts have shown to be corrupt WEF puppet states. Squashing rights and dissent.

Please never try and pass an opinion about my country's government (rightwing or leftwing) ever again thanks... you clearly know nothing about it. Squashing rights and dissent?.. wtf?

Reading the pro putler/ruZZIa posts in this thread is like walking into a looney bin, when there are so many authenticated videos available of just how much of a # show ruZZia is making of all this from top to bottom, coming out daily.
edit on 28-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Command and Conquer was the bees knees at one point.

en.wikipedia.org...

Any old laptop will run it these days.

You should check it out.

I might just do that, thanks!

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Russia don't have any ""Wunderwaffe"" that will change the face of the conflict.

Oh oh... but they do, BEHOLD...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Well i guess that's the T-800s craping a digital brick.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Well i guess that's the T-800s craping a digital brick.

Theres a vid of it holding 2 pistols akimbo shooting at targets... about 8 meters away... although in one long shot, you can see a soldier next to it firing a pistol as well with no muzzle flash from the robots pistols only the solidiers lol...

Id post that vid, but the only one i can find of that is from CNN... and you know how vids from CNN go down around here.
edit on 28-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I can imagine a future when we all build big spaceships and head off into the abyss leaving the earth behind forever.

When we do its likely we will forget to take the peoples of New Zealand and only remember when we are half way to the next solar system.

And when that happens I think the people of NZ will have a big party.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I scanned through this thread and made a few observations.

The US is largely responsible for the war between Ukraine and Russia. It was the biden administration, through the consulate in Ukraine, that urged Ukraine to shut down the opposition party tv stations and seize the assets of Viktor Medvedchuk, leader of the opposition party. Assets that included a pipeline that carried Russian oil to Europe. Within 2 weeks of that event Russia started massing troops on the Ukraine border. That was not Feb of this year, it was Feb of last year. Russia waited a full year before actually crossing the Ukraine border. I suspect that Urkaine acted under the assumption that the US would step in if Russia retaliated. Instead biden did nothing while Ukraine took it full in the face. Then biden started sending "help".

A seal team could easily get in, bomb the pipelines, and get back out safely. That is not beyond the realm of possibility. If destabilization is the goal, that would be a means to an end.

As for world war, I think it would be wise to understand the difference between global conflict and world war. There could be isolated conflicts all over the world without a world war being declared. I can see quite a few smaller conflicts in the coming years but a world war, that is some serious stuff. I have to be realistic and say it could happen. But I think, at least for now, that is too big - too soon. There is no upside to world war. Not any more.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

As for world war, I think it would be wise to understand the difference between global conflict and world war. There could be isolated conflicts all over the world without a world war being declared. I can see quite a few smaller conflicts in the coming years but a world war, that is some serious stuff. I have to be realistic and say it could happen. But I think, at least for now, that is too big - too soon. There is no upside to world war. Not any more.

When has there ever been peace in our time?

I don't seem to recall a time period in all my 47 times around the Sun that there have not been conflicts raging around the globe.

I tend to agree with another world war being an unrealistic notion, else about half of the place is apt to end up glowing in the dark for quite sometime to come.

Nobody in there correct mind wants to see nukes fly.

Then again Vladimir Putin seems to be a mad bastard on the edge of a cliff.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: bastion
Your source (if they exist) is talking nonsense - Europe already has gas stockpiles to last a couple of years and Russia cut off gas supply from Nord 1 a month ago so it makes no sense for anyone to attack it.

Russia failed to take the Ukraine in five days and are losing the war with Ukraine so there's no benefit or need for the US to try and plunge Europe into war with Russia.

No need for all the made up melodrama of US and Europe going into chaos and Putin propaganda.

Sorry, Bastion but if the supply was as big as they say it is, they wouldn't have resulted to this.

how does Russia have to draft citizens, but have 5 million troops at the ready? Your words work well for that aspect as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I scanned through this thread and made a few observations.

The US is largely responsible for the war between Ukraine and Russia. It was the biden administration, through the consulate in Ukraine, that urged Ukraine to shut down the opposition party tv stations and seize the assets of Viktor Medvedchuk, leader of the opposition party. Assets that included a pipeline that carried Russian oil to Europe. Within 2 weeks of that event Russia started massing troops on the Ukraine border. That was not Feb of this year, it was Feb of last year. Russia waited a full year before actually crossing the Ukraine border. I suspect that Urkaine acted under the assumption that the US would step in if Russia retaliated. Instead biden did nothing while Ukraine took it full in the face. Then biden started sending "help".

A seal team could easily get in, bomb the pipelines, and get back out safely. That is not beyond the realm of possibility. If destabilization is the goal, that would be a means to an end.

Medvedchuk was added to a terror sponsor list by the UN, not the US or Ukraine.

Most of the rest of your claims happened as a result of russia's invasion.

Meaning they could not have been the 'cause'.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here is a thought, what happens to all the jobs these conscripted fellows cannot do anymore if they are off fighting for mother Russia?

Its not like they have millions of woman to pick up the spare any longer in the same to similar manner they did in the first and second world wars.

My bet is Russia could not feed or house 5 million troops right now, never mind train, equip or transport the poor sods all over the place in any sort of realistic manner.

They are apt to end up with another civil war with all this mobilization and generate all sorts of other problems and dilemmas imho.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The world hates America except when the checkbook is out

So everyone wishing for the the US to collapse hasn’t really thought it through yet. And that is just aid. That doesn’t include what the American people purchase imported from other countries. Would China fair well economically without its best customer? Would China’s neighbors fair well as independent countries next door to a collapsing super power?

Is the EU gonna make up for the loss of the US market for German cars? BMW, Audi, Porsche and Mercedes are not exactly cheap cars. Who will buy all the extra French wine and Belgium beer (Budweiser) to keep supply and demand from crashing the price?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Just imagine the world's over sea trade routes without US Navy protection....lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join