It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

the 150,000 - 250,000 that were sent in were just mercenaries not even the primary Russian force.

However.

Russian troops forced to retreat in Ukraine were meant to be elite forces tough enough to fight NATO, UK intel says

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Bull #.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Do you find it odd that people keep talking about the winter in Europe like its something that will kill us all without Russian gas?

When I was a kid we had no central heating or double glazing and lived in rural Lincolnshire.

We had a coal fire, once we had a power cut that lasted about 12 days.

We didn't die.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Do you find it odd that people keep talking about the winter in Europe like its something that will kill us all without Russian gas?

I remember some years in the 80s with the brownouts and power cuts, and we managed to make it through winter here in bonny Scotland, also without the likes of central heating or double glazing.

We had a coal fire, once we had a power cut that lasted about 12 days.

We didn't die.

First council house my mother got still had an old coal fire, loved the thing before school.

Thing is such scenario in this day of age may bring about the demise of a lot of the old age pensioners down to possible hypothermia if they cannot maintain a temperature of 65-70c in their home because they don't even realize its happening.

Im with you through nonspecific.

Winter will not sink the UK or Europe, and i would rather be cold in a house with a roof above my nut, than on the front lines sitting in a tent or trench in sub zero conditions developing frostbite in the better part of all my fingers, toes, eyelids, ears and nose.
edit on 28-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

"the 150,000 - 250,000 that were sent in were just mercenaries not even the primary Russian force'

VDV
Spetsnaz
1st Tank Army
2nd Combined Arms Army
8th Combined Arms Army
20th Combined Arms Army
29th Combined Arms Army
35th Combined Arms Army
36th Combined Arms Army
41st Combined Arms Army
39th Combined Arms Army
58th Combined Arms Army

What do the units above have in common?

They all entered Ukraine at full strength and were destroyed to the point of being considered 'spent forces'.

None of them are 'mercenaries' as you absurdly claimed.

But hey, perhaps the conscripts with zero training will save the day for russia.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Wouldn't be surprised, Biden did threaten to take out the Nordstream pipeline back in February.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: vNex92

Wouldn't be surprised, Biden did threaten to take out the Nordstream pipeline back in February.

He promised to stop it politically.

Why make stuff up?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

“We will bring an end to it,” Biden said. “I promise you. We will be able to do it.”

Straight from his mouth.
source

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

"the 150,000 - 250,000 that were sent in were just mercenaries not even the primary Russian force'

VDV
Spetsnaz
1st Tank Army
2nd Combined Arms Army
8th Combined Arms Army
20th Combined Arms Army
29th Combined Arms Army
35th Combined Arms Army
36th Combined Arms Army
41st Combined Arms Army
39th Combined Arms Army
58th Combined Arms Army

They all entered Ukraine at full strength and were destroyed to the point of being considered 'spent forces'.

But hey, perhaps the conscripts with zero training will save the day for russia.

So unless my 2 Russian sources are lying I don't think those were really sent in.

Based on the information I was provided what was sent in is contractors and mercanery-based private firm forces that used outdated tech.

Hmm... *rubs chin with curiosity* the two sources are very credible so I don't think they are lying.

Oh the conscripts with zero training won't be with zero training they will be going through 3 months of intense training, but the number is well above 300,000. Currently as far as I am told and can confirm it is in the 1,200,000 - 1,500,000 that were conscripted!

I can't disclose the 2 sources I have but they are of decent ranks and come from 2 separate branches of the Russian military, the American source is one that is out of the intelligence branches.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

“We will bring an end to it,” Biden said. “I promise you. We will be able to do it.”

Straight from his mouth.
source

Politically.

He didn't threaten F15s.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Additionally during the first hour when all Ukrainian bases and military locations were shelled, those were done by the newer tech. So it is interesting to see how well those were done, in comparison to what was sent in and yet however if it was indeed 150,000 - 250,000 mercenaries and contractors. It is impressive at what they achieved with outdated tech and only a loss of 40 odd thousand. While the Ukrainian military lost 4x - 5x that much of a force, before the obvious counter push which I think someone at GRU messed up as the military was a bit pissed off that they didn't send the full force in to start off with.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

VDV
Spetsnaz
1st Tank Army
2nd Combined Arms Army
8th Combined Arms Army
20th Combined Arms Army
29th Combined Arms Army
35th Combined Arms Army
36th Combined Arms Army
41st Combined Arms Army
39th Combined Arms Army
58th Combined Arms Army

So unless my 2 Russian sources are lying I don't think those were really sent in.

Based on the information I was provided what was sent in is contractors and mercanery-based private firm forces that used outdated tech.

Hmm... *rubs chin with curiosity* the two sources are very credible so I don't think they are lying.

Oh the conscripts with zero training won't be with zero training they will be going through 3 months of intense training, but the number is well above 300,000. Currently as far as I am told and can confirm it is in the 1,200,000 - 1,500,000 that were conscripted!

I can't disclose the 2 sources I have but they are of decent ranks and come from 2 separate branches of the Russian military, the American source is one that is out of the intelligence branches.

Try finding some new sources.

All the russian ones are always lying.

There is evidence everywhere about most of those units.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Additionally during the first hour when all Ukrainian bases and military locations were shelled, those were done by the newer tech. So it is interesting to see how well those were done, in comparison to what was sent in and yet however if it was indeed 150,000 - 250,000 mercenaries and contractors. It is impressive at what they achieved with outdated tech and only a loss of 40 odd thousand. While the Ukrainian military lost 4x - 5x that much of a force, before the obvious counter push which I think someone at GRU messed up as the military was a bit pissed off that they didn't send the full force in to start off with.

What 'newer tech'?

russia has none.

None were really needed for a sneak attack.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

WW3 will not be nuclear and if a nuke does go off it will be one or two at most.

Mate you get that without resorting to the use of atomics and ICBM Russia could not stop any sort of combined NATO assault?

They are not the Warsaw pact or in anyway reminiscent of such.

Only bargain tool Putin still has is his threat to resort of using nukes, because his army has been decimated, and his air force and naval power antiquated compared to what we have on offer or at our disposal.

Putin made Russia's bed and they will lay there until they remove him from power and/or come to there senses and the peace table in good faith.

Putin sunk his own battleship with his invasion of Ukraine and all by his very own volition.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
While it sounds like the U.S. did the physical dirty work on the Nord Stream, it sounds to me like at least part of the E.U. states are all behind this. Has anyone mentioned the mysterious new pipeline that opened up at the same time that's running natural gas from Norway into Denmark and Poland?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

What 'newer tech'?

russia has none.

None were really needed for a sneak attack.

Oh it's beautiful some of it was demonstrated recently, the hypersonic missiles is one of them.

The other stuff has not been displayed yet, including the new jets, tanks and other fun systems.

I'm telling you Russia is not throwing the new tech in just yet, but very soon it will that's what makes this whole situation that much more interesting. Furthermore, the newest generation of the weapon that ended the Chechen war, they've perfected it and can strap it as a payload onto those hypersonic dagger missiles. 0 radiation just as much fun as a nuke, so believe me Putin is not out of options.

I believe the Russians are being very sneaky and they are waiting to see what Kyiv will do now since the referendums are finished and on the 30th Russia will solidify those regions as part of Russia. So Putin and the Russian military are now waiting to see if Zelensky will follow American and E.U orders to shell the now-to-be Russian land. That would in turn make it a direct attack against Russia and the civilian population.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Straight from his mouth.
source

Politically.

He didn't threaten F15s.

Watch the video of his comments.

It was a clear threat of force.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Oh it's beautiful some of it was demonstrated recently, the hypersonic missiles is one of them.

You mean the likes of Kh-47M2 Kinzhal that they have been forced to use on targets that don't even merit the use of such an advanced delivery system, down to the fact that they are running seriously low on precision guided weapons?

Never mind have any sort of capability of producing more, same with your tanks.

The other stuff has not been displayed yet, including the new jets, tanks and other fun systems.

Do tell?

edit on 28-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Straight from his mouth.
source

Politically.

He didn't threaten F15s.

Watch the video of his comments.

It was a clear threat of force.

Did he threaten F15s?

That's how the idiot threatens the use of force.

N2 has been sitting idle for a couple years, and nobody was interested in using it anytime soon.

Oops, there goes your pretend 'motive'.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

"The other stuff has not been displayed yet, including the new jets, tanks and other fun systems."

Because it doesn't exist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join