It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

a reply to: Freeborn

Zelinsky sent folks to earlier 'negotiations'.

Ukraine isn't gonna surrender to absurd russian demands for Ukraine's territory, government, and future.

I wouldn't either.

Well then my friend once E.U, NATO and America abandon it come the end of the year months, we will see what will be the end of Ukraine.

Let us all pray that Russians don't raze the cities and actually try to save civilian lives again.

They are already 'razing' all the cities they can reach with conventional weapons and killing as many civilians as possible.

What's left besides nukes?

Wouldn't need to raze if CBY, Azov and Aydar didn't use those homes as human shields, so who is really here to blame? The cowardice of the Ukrainian Nazis or the fact that Russians have no options when it comes to fighting these cowards other than leveling the building?

Utter nonsense.

Were 200 hospitals far from the warzone acting as 'human shields'

How about the dams & power plants, including the nuclear plant that russia keeps firing missiles from?

How about the party russians threw in Bucha?

Or their Izyum afterparty?

Are there nazis at Mykolaiv bus stations and schools?

Why make stuff up when we already saw some of what russians have done?

Never gonna work.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

No need to underestimate, seems our western media doesn't want to show Europeans protesting and the division growing.

Because russia made it up?

Or don't you realize that some of the ATS members you've been speaking with actually live in or near those cities where russia has been claiming there are massive protests?

On a related note...

Have you seen the unedited video of putin's massive outdoor concert during the speach yet?

Make sure your sound works first, and turn it up ALL the way.

Make sure all your 'secret contacts' see it, your parents too!

You're gonna love it!

I like your jokes, for a troll you're pretty decent. I mean the fact you're still going makes it more interesting.

I know what's happening in Europe, Russia and America, we're not being told the full story.

But keep trolling it will get you drafted real hard when Poland might need our help!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

No-one protesting against NATO policy in Ukraine here.

I can't guarantee there'll be no protests against the twats running our country in the not too distant future.....but no matter how much you, your 'Russian contacts' and The Kremlin try to spin it they won't have anything to do with Ukraine policy.

But I don't expect you to believe that.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

No need to underestimate, seems our western media doesn't want to show Europeans protesting and the division growing.

Or don't you realize that some of the ATS members you've been speaking with actually live in or near those cities where russia has been claiming there are massive protests?

On a related note...

Have you seen the unedited video of putin's massive outdoor concert during the speach yet?

You're gonna love it!

I like your jokes, for a troll you're pretty decent. I mean the fact you're still going makes it more interesting.

I know what's happening in Europe, Russia and America, we're not being told the full story.

But keep trolling it will get you drafted real hard when Poland might need our help!

Cuz your 'secret contacts' told you so?

Your 'secret contacts' need better sources.

Maybe your mom can help you invent some new ones.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

On a related note...

You're gonna love it!

Damn... you really are a troll, how many times have you referred to someone's mom? I can't be bothered going back and counting but it seems a very common thing among the young trolls.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

No-one protesting against NATO policy in Ukraine here.

I can't guarantee there'll be no protests against the twats running our country in the not too distant future.....but no matter how much you, your 'Russian contacts' and The Kremlin try to spin it they won't have anything to do with Ukraine policy.

But I don't expect you to believe that.

Well if no protests happen and no real stopping of the conflict happens, that's 350+ million Europeans that will die from starvation and freezing cold. Meteorologists already stated this winter will be brutal, the way power shortages have been going and all those pro-green policies are really going to pay off.

Wonder if Putin will show his humane side and turn the heat and power back on?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   

He can't.

And Europe had already told him to keep his gas to himself anyway.

Not paying attention?

edit on 4-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

On a related note...

You're gonna love it!

Damn... you really are a troll, how many times have you referred to someone's mom? I can't be bothered going back and counting but it seems a very common thing among the young trolls.

That tends to happen when you make up stuff from 'imaginary contacts with top secret clearance'.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Wonder if Putin will show his humane side and turn the heat and power back on?

Doubtful.

HOUSTON, Oct 3 (Reuters) - U.S. producers of liquefied natural gas (LNG) boosted exports to Europe in September even as a plant outage kept overall shipments below the average for the first eight months of 2022, Refinitiv Eikon data showed on Monday.

A June fire at the United States' second-largest exporter Freeport LNG has the country's output below its full processing capacity even as demand and prices for the superchilled gas soar on European buyers seeking alternatives to Russian gas.

Advertisement · Scroll to continue
A total of 87 cargoes departed from U.S. ports last month carrying 6.3 million tonnes (mt) of LNG, according to preliminary tanker tracking data. The total was slightly greater than August's 6.25 mt, but below the more than 7 mt per month exported earlier this year.

Almost 70% of the cargoes, or 4.37 mt, headed to Europe, up from the 56% and 63%, respectively, in the previous two months. The higher shipments to Europe left fewer cargoes for Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean last month.

Link

Anyone seeing the picture? It's the same as the other pictures the US paints in foreign nations.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Zelinsky sent folks to earlier 'negotiations'.

Ukraine isn't gonna surrender to absurd russian demands for Ukraine's territory, government, and future.

I wouldn't either.

Well then my friend once E.U, NATO and America abandon it come the end of the year months, we will see what will be the end of Ukraine.

Let us all pray that Russians don't raze the cities and actually try to save civilian lives again.

They are already 'razing' all the cities they can reach with conventional weapons and killing as many civilians as possible.

What's left besides nukes?

Wouldn't need to raze if CBY, Azov and Aydar didn't use those homes as human shields, so who is really here to blame? The cowardice of the Ukrainian Nazis or the fact that Russians have no options when it comes to fighting these cowards other than leveling the building?

Utter nonsense.

Were 200 hospitals far from the warzone acting as 'human shields'

How about the dams & power plants, including the nuclear plant that russia keeps firing missiles from?

How about the party russians threw in Bucha?

Or their Izyum afterparty?

Are there nazis at Mykolaiv bus stations and schools?

Why make stuff up when we already saw some of what russians have done?

Never gonna work.

Buddy please stop, I get it you're a young troll and suck that Western coolaid.

I used to be young and dumb too thinking Murika was the greatest country in the world and that NATO is the only way we will defeat Russia.

The videos you're talking about are staged and I even got some nice footage of that, which I even sent to several media outlets none of which reported on it.

So I'm sorry to say but no one gives a # about the real truth, the only thing they care about is "Russia did it and Russians are monsters". I've got footages of Ukrainians planting bombs at school playgrounds inside none-Russia controlled regions, war crime footages by Ukrainian heroes, I even have footage of staged Bucha events where they moved already dead bodies, shot up cars to make it look like it was all Russians. While these demons are the ones using civilians as human shields and doing sh*t that is beyond pathetic.

Your Ukrainian heroes are nothing short of Nazis and our Western media is spinning the "It's all Russians doing" narrative.

And no one is firing from the nuclear plant, the only ones doing any firing is the Ukrainian heroes that are firing at it and are shooting the city right next door where the workers are working.

It's nice to be a young troll, but there is a point where you need to grow up and actually look at all sides instead of being so damn one sided.

So you can keep screaming utter nonsense and "your mom" all you want, but the fact remains NATO and America are supporting Nazis. They've hidden evidence for 8 years and still hiding the new recent evidence!

I trust my Western and Russian sources more than any media outlet, and the stuff that's really happening makes me question how Nazi loving the West has become as long as the goal is to destroy Russia.
edit on 4-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Have your secret contacts ever been right about anything?

Or did they ever give you any kind of 'evidence'?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Have your secret contacts ever been right about anything?

Or did they ever give you any kind of 'evidence'?

Plenty of evidence oh young troll lord, but the problem is no one in the West publishes it. Literally, the only ones I ever saw mention anything are independent journalists but even then they get instantly shut down or labeled pro-Russian/agents of the Kremlin.

So in truth the whole situation is one-sided, and if Russia wins the Ukraine situation. Even then no one will publish the full truth, the crimes Ukrainians carried out, the staged footage that was carried out or who really did the executions and genocide.

No one is taking Russian reports seriously at the U.N, and even before the conflict/special operation started no one took the 8 years of footage, reports and constant call for action against Ukraine.

So do you really think the West cares about evidence? I mean hell I've been telling you the sh*t that is happening and all you do is go "Your mom" this and "your secret contacts that" while laughing it off as a joke.

Look up what they did to Anne-Laure Bonnel, she has been there doing her work before February 2022 for couple of years, while the so called heroes of Kyiv were doing the genocide, etc. Not to mention countless others!

The # that is happening is beyond #ing disgusting and the Western Media, NATO and America are to blame for this crap! Putin might be 25% of the cause but the rest is entirely on them and the one sided bull# that happened and still is happening.

While Ukrainian POWs are given food, roofs and actually treated humanely, do you know what Ukrainians do to Russian POWs? Cutt off noses, ears, cut out eyes, shoot out kneecaps, breaks arms and legs, the #ing list goes on! But hey no one is reporting! Because then it would paint the Zelensky government for the Nazis they are and the Demonoids that they control. Why? Because the narrative is "Russia is Bad and It is all their crimes"!

What happened at Azov steel? The civilians got taken there and used as bargaining chips! Yet, no one talks about! I wonder why?

I'm not pro-Russian and I know things could have been handled differently, but can you blame Russia when all the evidence got covered up, when reports got ignored, where footage is staged through the roof so to speak by Western Media, where a forest of graves got dug up of the civilians Russians helped to bury because they were executed for complaining against Azov battalion using their family and children as a human shield.

Where actual information is shared at the U.N, with O.B.S.E, Red Cross and other so called pro-human organizations but instantly got labeled as Russian Disinformation. Because it was information against Ukraine and it was coming from Russia!

Anyway, I'm done with this and in all honesty, I feel sorry for the Ukrainans that haven't realized yet that the West is willing to sacrifice them all just to give Russia a further bad reputation or achieve a goal they are failing at.
edit on 4-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So as the thread title is ‘it’s about to go down’ are the changes to nuclear force postures going to be a more important talking point than just arguing over who happens to know what?

Nuclear train? All sounds a bit ‘under siege 2’

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Are you not allowed to 'publish' it here?

Will mods delete it and send F15s after your family?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlwaysoneandTogether
So as the thread title is ‘it’s about to go down’ are the changes to nuclear force postures going to be a more important talking point than just arguing over who happens to know what?

No, nothing changed.

putin is still making madman threats, the rest of the world is convinced he's bluffing, and nobody has any evidence for all the wild conspiracy theories.

edit on 4-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

It is most likely against ToS and additionally can't even upload it because the lovely upload page function keeps coming up with the error of it being down.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You really are a troll. You remind me of patriot4u.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlwaysoneandTogether

No, nothing changed.

putin is still making madman making threats, the rest of the world is convinced he's bluffing, and nobody has any evidence for all the wild conspiracy theories.

Again the nuke threat is against NATO and America, the threat for Ukraine is thermobaric. It is a huge difference!

Putin is not bluffing and he is stating this, because he will be taking over Ukraine entirely soon.

He is also aware of the move that Poland is planning regarding Lviv, because it is ex-Polish land that they lost. Hence why he stated the nuke threat for NATO!

It is why I am telling you this Russian military production actually is reaching 6x its regular output, and I am shocked to see the West not sharing this information.

Because what they did do is show one rusted AK at literally one location, that was due to a corrupt corporal who was stealing at that base. He's been jailed for 5 years and a new shipment has been made, so what that means is we're seeing disinformation being shared even on our Western side.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I've been thinking the same thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

It is most likely against ToS and additionally can't even upload it because the lovely upload page function keeps coming up with the error of it being down.

If someone helps you with the upload page, will you actually upload anything interesting?

Can you post it somewhere else?

I can probably get TGP to post it for you (they'll post anything these days), or you can always reach out to tucker.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join