It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yeah say no to multiculturalism...

If ibwanted to eat house pets like cats or dogs I'd visit China, if I wanted to kill dolphins or whales I'd visit Japan... or if I wanted multiple child wives and to chop off hands and heads of thieves and women I'd visit the middle east.

We are not taught to respect that or be sensitive to that type of cultural differences under this umbrella, we are a melting pot.

Your outlooks are a bit different and if I recall a recent PM declared that "Multiculturalism was a failure"

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: iamthevirus

As for the guns; Zzzzzz

C'mon man who doesn't love guns? You definitely have to visit NoVa, its a very unique mix even more so than NY city imo and I've been all over this country.

Lots of intellect here too, probably moreso than Silicone Valley, it's a unique blend here and most of the time I can't wait to get home from abroad.

We are about to send a Special Operations Navy Captain to Congress come Nov and Virginia politics are rather serious unlike a lot of Blue States and their cities.

Come check out Virginia, it's for lovers.

edit on 3-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ah I see a man of reason that doesn't just inhale media crack sprinkles like the other 80% of the population does.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So come November things will most likely change in the U.S if Democrats sh*t the bed so to speak.

Come winter time in Europe the choice will be to have heat and light or to keep shipping arms to Ukraine.

Meanwhile, Europe is electing politicians who are leaning towards ending the shipment and establishing friendly relations with Russia.

It makes it seem that although Europe, NATO and America are all screaming to nuke Russia and continue the conflict, the rational minds are actually saying to stop shipments and force Zelensky to sit down to talk with Putin.

I don't know about you guys but it seems European Union and America are all starting to form severe cases of division within them.

Coup time?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Yeah, yeah, Europe is super suffering at the might of the soviet energy giant.

Have an example of a country considering ending their support for Ukraine as you absurdly claimed?

Or did your imaginary top secret contacts just make it up again?

edit on 4-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Yeah, yeah, Europe is super suffering at the might of the soviet energy giant.

Have an example of a country considering ending their support for Ukraine as you absurdly claimed?

Or did your imaginary top secret contacts just make it up again?

Itali, Spain, Hungary and a few others are already saying to stop the idiocy and actually force Zelensky to sit down for talks.

It's why Ursula had to issue a warning to these nations saying "EU has means to deal with such individuals and methods to do so". Apparently, war hungry Ursula doesn't want the war to end and instead continues to push other members to support Ukraine.

Germany and other nations are already protesting the insane costs of living, etc.

I'm confused are you living on another planet or legitimately just a troll?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Had those countries ever supported Ukraine?

(Excluding Italy of course, they just got a new leader)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Had those countries ever supported Ukraine?

(Excluding Italy of course, they just got a new leader)

They supported the E.U which in turn supported Ukraine, but it is changing now and division in E.U is growing. When winter hits that's when the real fun begins for Europe and the E.U itself!

Oh big news out of the Russian factories, production of helmets, body armor, weapons, shells and missiles is at 6x the output. Welcome to war time Mother Russia, looks like Ukraine, E.U, NATO and America seriously didn't calculate the capabilities.

All we heard was "Russia has no capabilities, the factories can't handle the requirements", mother#ers you clearly forget how Russians work under pressure. We're in trouble here now and we need to put an end to the Ukraine war yesterday! Force Zelensky into talks and draw a line in Ukraine where Putin will be satisfied and just let it end at this point.

Can someone fix the damn upload system! I'm trying to upload videos of the production lines here people

edit on 4-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Do you honestly think dogs and dolphins are common fare on menu's in the UK or elsewhere in Europe?
And do you think that is one of the primary indicators of multiculturalism?

As for child brides; against the law same as the US and all other countries with even an ounce of decency.

Multiculturalism a failure?
Won't hear me disagree.
The thoughts and inspirations behind it were reasonable.....what it became is horrendous.

At the hands of the people who have brought the biggest danger either of our countries face....the woke agenda.
And the US is much further down the woke road than the UK or anywhere else as far as I can see.

Guns?
They are part of the American psyche.
UK like gun control laws would be insanity.
Yet something is quite clearly wrong and something should be done.
But that is for you guys to sort out.

We don't need guns and we don't want guns.
US style gun control laws would be insanity.

There is much we have in common and share many common values and interests - something we should all care to remember a little more often - but guns are not one of those things.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Wokeism and Racial studies, and all this gender politics is the reason we are facing the current situation.

While we spent billions on this idiocy the Russians went ok... "Country, Family and Religion", now they are pumping things out to wazoo military wise and the draft/partial mobilization will most likely hit 3,000,000 which will not only secure the new territories fully come winter time but will most likely even push further in.

Ukraine committed suicide by having Zelensky and two tubby #s sign the formal request, and E.U is already feeling the tension of division. In U.S people are already being replaced that were pro-Ukraine war, so it seems we here in the West were too busy circle jerking over Ukraine and the possibility of them defeating Putin.

Anyway, come November time it is going to get interesting for NATO, the U.S and E.U, not to mention one of the pipelines of Nord Stream actually survived by some miracle. So we can expect E.U to cave under the pressure of winter time, not to mention the shortages of power and heat already happening indicating that the storage is way below the so called stated 80% - 90%. I think it might even lower than 50%...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

When saying 'force Zelensky into talks' what you really mean is 'force Zelensky to lie down and meekly submit to Russian demands'.

Appeasement doesn't work.

Why all the self-hatred?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Zelinsky sent folks to earlier 'negotiations'.

Ukraine isn't gonna surrender to absurd russian demands for Ukraine's territory, government, and future.

I wouldn't either.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   

....the draft/partial mobilization will most likely hit 3,000,000 which will not only secure the new territories fully come winter time but will most likely even push further in.

Yousee, that is right at the heart of the matter; unopposed where would Russian expansionism stop?
Certainly NOT eastern Ukraine.

And the people of those countries DO NOT want to be subject to Russian control and dominion again.

So we can expect E.U to cave under the pressure of winter time,.....

But we aren't the EU and we have faced far, far worse and came out the other side victorious.
Underestimate us at your peril.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Yeah, yeah, you made Europeans suffer.

Sounds like that makes you joyous, making other humans suffer.

So russia is going with the dishwasher chips and recycled smartphone phone cameras to get drone production going again?

Gonna use the Lada wiper motors as planned since Japan won't sell you the high tech stuff anymore?

How much heavier does that make your Orlans, those Lada wiper motors?

Still having trouble contacting russian satellites?

Still getting strange 'coordinates' from American satellites?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Ukraine isn't gonna surrender to absurd russian demands for Ukraine's territory, government, and future.

I wouldn't either.

Well then my friend once E.U, NATO and America abandon it come the end of the year months, we will see what will be the end of Ukraine.

Let us all pray that Russians don't raze the cities and actually try to save civilian lives again.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

No need to underestimate, seems our western media doesn't want to show Europeans protesting and the division growing.

That's the problem while the situation is getting worse, we're being told everything is ok and Ukraine is winning. Ok, but at what cost? Come winter we're all #ed... literally and figuratively!

Factories are being shut down, power consumption is being regulated up to the wazoo, prices are flying left and right, and people losing jobs. But hey! Anything in the name of democracy and bull# strategy of NATO and America right?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

I wouldn't either.

Well then my friend once E.U, NATO and America abandon it come the end of the year months, we will see what will be the end of Ukraine.

Let us all pray that Russians don't raze the cities and actually try to save civilian lives again.

They are already 'razing' all the cities they can reach with conventional weapons and killing as many civilians as possible.

What's left besides nukes?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

When saying 'force Zelensky into talks' what you really mean is 'force Zelensky to lie down and meekly submit to Russian demands'.

Appeasement doesn't work.

Why all the self-hatred?

That's exactly what will happen though, I'm more concerned now about all the radical elements that escaped to Europe when the Russians were hammering the living sh*t out of them with old tech.

I don't think they will be too happy once Europe and America throw them under the bus and tell them "sorry guys our citizens are far more important than you are!".

And we're talking super pissed off Nazis that are NATO trained, so that's going to be more of a headache for us to deal with than those ISIS fan boys back in the day!
edit on 4-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I wouldn't either.

They are already 'razing' all the cities they can reach with conventional weapons and killing as many civilians as possible.

What's left besides nukes?

Wouldn't need to raze if CBY, Azov and Aydar didn't use those homes as human shields, so who is really here to blame? The cowardice of the Ukrainian Nazis or the fact that Russians have no options when it comes to fighting these cowards other than leveling the building?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

No need to underestimate, seems our western media doesn't want to show Europeans protesting and the division growing.

Because russia made it up?

Or don't you realize that some of the ATS members you've been speaking with actually live in or near those cities where russia has been claiming there are massive protests?

On a related note...

Have you seen the unedited video of putin's massive outdoor concert during the speach yet?

Make sure your sound works first, and turn it up ALL the way.

Make sure all your 'secret contacts' see it, your parents too!

You're gonna love it!

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join