It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I call it scatterbrain yo, no disrespect really, it's just abhuge problem across the pond and with multiparty politics in general... just all over the board.

How can people get anywhere like that?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Well if you refuse to say what you mean and cannot answer thus avoid simple questions pertaining to statements you made I tend to agree.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Would you prefer a One Party system, then?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I like my two party system just fine here in the USA, it's more of a reflection of just how life is and should be.

No beating around the bush finding justifications for certain things and not others which conflict.

Holding two opposing opinions is somewhat reminiscent of a curse but it's actually an age old design of Monarchy... which keeps the plebes under control via mass scrambling of their thoughts.

They get to argue and fight with eachother endlessly without resolve and the King and his elites get to play unabated.

It doesn't negative the fact that the world was a better place even during the cold war.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Yup, but they did help rebuild afterwards so not sure what you hinting at here.

Please give me one example of Russia rebuilding Afghanistan after their withdrawal.
Please give me one example of Russia rebuilding anywhere in Eastern Europe.

Have you ever actually met a real life Russia, or an Eastern European.....hell, for that matter a Western European?

The stuff I watched after my two Russian contacts.....

How did they make contact with you?
Why did they make contact with you?

Same as your 'European' contacts, why you?

Sometimes I drink to forget...

Does your Mother know?

Remember kids as I said there is a 60% chance the antichrist might be American, 30% European, 6% Turkish, 4% Russian.

Whereabouts did you pluck those figures from?

And I thought he was 'the lawless one'?
I thought you knew everything about 'the lawless one' and 'The Forgotten Tzar'?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Dude your two party system comes straight out of England.
What do you think it's designed for if not

which keeps the plebes under control via mass scrambling of their thoughts
exactly that?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Please give me one example of Russia rebuilding Afghanistan after their withdrawal? I thought they were bankrupt and in a roundabout way funding the Afghan war against us after they lost

Please give me one example of Russia rebuilding anywhere in Eastern Europe? I think they got some new McDonalds...

Have you ever actually met a real life Russia, or an Eastern European.....hell, for that matter a Western European? Yes. Had kids in HS who escaped Chechnya. They would drink and the stories they told were horrible.

The stuff I watched after my two Russian contacts.....Boris and Natasha

How did they make contact with you? Secret Newpaper ads
Why did they make contact with you?The Squirrel

Same as your 'European' contacts, why you? I knew Underdog and Captain America personally

Sometimes I drink to forget...

Does your Mother know?Until she passed she did a shot hear and there...

Remember kids as I said there is a 60% chance the antichrist might be American, 30% European, 6% Turkish, 4% Russian.

Whereabouts did you pluck those figures from? Southern Poverty Law Center

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

There has always been one party. When we declared Independence from Britain we just became a new...Britain. The very thing we fought against is what we are becoming.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

There has always been one party. When we declared Independence from Britain we just became a new...Britain. The very thing we fought against is what we are becoming.

Until Lincoln threw a giant wrench into the works anyway.

But yes, the democrat party is obviously trying to eliminate the other party completely, they nearly succeeded for 50 years, but we're still here. Barely.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Two is just fine, that was a natural progression. England's parliament or whatever it's called is absurd, I guess that's supposed to be like our Congress but with a two drink minimum.

They're all over the board, no objectivity, no separation of church and state, they haven't even advanced to there yet.

Our Constitutional Republic is a rebuild, we are the first secular nation and look at the secular map now.

We're not becoming like them they're simply in the death throes...

edit on 3-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

We do actually have more than two parties?

And we can actually have well organized and fair elections without spitting our dummies out the pram?

Like for years?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Ahem.

Deny ignorance?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Ahem.

Deny ignorance?

Some day you're gonna have to teach me more about British politics, I mostly stay away from the subject on ATS because I know so little, and suspect many others do the same.

(After the war please)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Yes yes everyone is represented, multiculturalism at its finest. Everyone has a voice beneath the ruling class.

Geez I wonder where Hitler and his nazi ideology of the supreme race came from?

So places just refuse to let go of antiquated way even if they call it just symbolic.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I'm sorry?

That is just mad?

Do you rave?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Good point but I meant from a taxation and control POV not party. Look at it historically.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

....England's parliament or whatever it's called is absurd,.....

On that I concur.
Our party political system is no longer fit-for-purpose.

....I guess that's supposed to be like our Congress but with a two drink minimum.

And Congress is a model of sobriety?
And the FACT that The Houses Of Parliament has its roots going back to Saxon times, about 600AD, shows just how absurd that comment is.

They're all over the board, no objectivity,....

And Congress is 'objective'?
Wow!

Our Constitutional Republic is a rebuild,.....

Your Constitutional Republic has become a grotesque parody of what its supposed to be.

..... we are the first secular nation and look at the secular map now.

In name.....

We're not becoming like them they're simply in the death throes....

We've been around for a long, long time.....and will be around a few more years yet.

The inspiration for your very being came from the UK and Continental Europe.
From The Magna Carta.
Great thinkers of The Enlightenment.
From men like John Locke, John Lilburne, Thomas Hobbes, Edward Coke.

If it weren't for The English Bill of Rights there would be no such thing as The United States Bill of Rights.

Those are undisputed FACTS that no student of US Law and Constitution would ever deny.

Everyone has a voice beneath the ruling class.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that there is no 'ruling elite' running and controlling the US electoral system and government?
That the ordinary Joe American has real say in government?

Both our systems are now morally redundant and in no way represent the wishes and best interests of the people they allege to represent.
The thing is though, more and more people over here are beginning to realise this whereas so many Americans still hang on to the myth and illusion that The Constitution etc is somehow sacred and God given.

I know you won't agree with any of that but hey, that's entirely up to you.....won't make it any less true.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

That's correct depending on majority our Congress is either objectively left or objectively right, in a true democracy that forces eachother to reach across the isle.

I'm not saying there's no corruption, that is a huge problem with Democracy in its current form.

Yes Joe American has real say in American government because Americans are armed to the teeth for that very purpose, we're not neutered.

The trifecta of our founding documents are historically indisputed and seeing how far we've came in 200 short years gives testament to this fact.

Saxon times eh?

USA #1

edit on 3-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Not a raver sorry... but you seriously have to visit USA sometime, this place is whacked, no multiculturalism, one people.

The first time you see a 5ft Asian dude driving a Dodge diesel truck with tires as tall as he is and smokestacks coming out of the bed of his truck flying a fullsized American flag and a MAGA flag in his 5th wheel hitch and then you realize this mofo is more redneck patriotic than you are... sh1t'll freak you out!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The way you are going there isn't a hope in hell that you'll be around in another 200 years.

As for the guns; Zzzzzz
Done that one to death; boring.

No multiculturalism?
Ok.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join