It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Just a shame it was not an open window or i think about half the Tory party would be pushing Liz Truss out already.

Talk about the honeymoon period being over???!!!

She's pea and ham with chicken carpy aka special.
edit on 3-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did you hear that rumour about her and Kwasimodo?!!?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If your statements are true why haven't they US, UK or Russia kidnaped you, put you in a shipping container, declared the shipping container as saudi/pakistan sovereign territory and legally beat the # out of you for a few weeks/months until it blows over.

What source verification methods did you use - i.e how did you find the real reason the person is contacting you, why they are revealing info and what is in it for them?

Are their any friends, family, online trolls etc that may be doing this as a practical joke?
edit on 3-10-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: iamthevirus

From where will these votes come?

Thing is iamthevirus Putin is the one threatening to fling nuclear snowballs down to his piss poor invasion force not being able to cut the mustard on the conventional battlefield.

He's pretty much up for flipping over the monopoly board down to the fact that he cannot play the game and is losing imho.

And thats just not cricket.

So you think that is it? That it is now a past issue and it will not resurface... give it time and allow things to deteriorate even further.

This is the Scots dipping their toes in the water.

What I really find odd though is how many in UK and EU are all caught up in this democracy cause, it is so strange to see people supporting globalism being flown under this democracy flag and even more strange that the Globalist are not in the closet about it any longer...

Democracy has been hijacked bros...
edit on 3-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think Andy is better placed to talk about the Scots than you are.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So you think that is it? That it is now a past issue and it will not resurface... give it time and allow things to deteriorate even further.

So i think whats it?

I think Putin is in a hell of a mess, and just like the rest of the world know his 96% bull # ""referendum"" nonsense reeks of piss and wind.

This is the Scots dipping their toes in the water.

Where when how?

What I really find odd though is how many in UK and EU are all caught up in this democracy cause, it is so strange to see people supporting globalism being flown under this democracy flag and even more strange that the Globalist are not in the closet about it any longer...

Well, we do all live on the one planet with each nation interconnected, linked and dependent on one another for a variety of diffrent purpose.

End of the day humanity will be forced to come together under one banner else continue to fight over imaginary lines on maps, petty religious differences and ever-diminishing resources.

Keep heading down that path and our respective civilizations and societies will stagnate on the vine and die.

Need to come together for the correct reasons all the same, and not the bankers or people like Putin's for that matter.

But that's a discussion for another time.

Nobody forcing Ukraine to do anything bar Russia, and that's fight for her very survival as nation.

Still waiting for you to tell me where these other votes will come from by the way?
edit on 3-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There is no democracy anywhere now. Perhaps there once was but it's all been corrupted and accepted by compliant populations.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Globalism is a reality. It's not something that goes away if you pretend it's not there.
For quite a while now actually.
Democracy has been hijacked for sure, by stupid people who got away with being stupid because the people they rule are just as stupid and easy to distract.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Need to work with the tools we have at our disposal through midicon.

Democracy may well be a prison of sorts where most people cannot see the bars, but to date its the best form of governance devised by man and far more desirable than the alternatives on offer.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That's why people specially in Europe are defaulting to their Republics, Charters and Constitutions... even with England Brexiting.

Just how much of Europe is populist now?

Are you missing out on the trend or just refusing to see it?

Scots dipping their toes in the water speaks volumes to that fact also.

"snowballing"

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Well, yes!

Obviously?

It was their decision? To leave the UK, or not.

It was an Independence Referendum.

I don't think our Scots cousins would have been best pleased if we had a say in it.

What are you like?!!!

Then why should the whole of Ukraine get a vote in the separatist regions.

What the hells wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It still needs a lot of work. Big LOT

originally posted by: iamthevirus

That's why people specially in Europe are defaulting to their Republics, Charters and Constitutions... even with England Brexiting.

"snowballing"

What's the issue with that? It's not like any of our institutions is a holy cow that can't be touched. My overall opinion is never represented by any politicians or party, not if I am actually thinking about the issues.
That's why we need to get away from that political tribalism.
The world is a dynamic place you can't be guided by ideologies a hundred years or older, you have to focus on the ideal behind it and that is the state answering to the citizen.
All of those populists have huge issues if they win now, because none of them will be able to fix this crisis on their own. So it will be like in the school a little, new bff and new nemesis but they won't remain in power for long. Democracy internationally means chaos.
All we can fall back on is what we the citizens want our country to be.
That means freedom of speech. Freedom of choice. Freedom from war. Freedom from violence.
In every country.

edit on 3-10-2022 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Can't wait till Germany is all alone again singing the tune of global hemogeny lol...

Nothings really changed they're still Nazis, just nazis without a gun and a pure propaganda vessel.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Mate Boris did Brexit the same way Debbie Does Dallas.

Im not sure i understand what you mean, do you mean against the elite aka status quo?

You are still missing telling us where all these additional votes are coming from, so there is that, try and stay on target.

Mate what are you talking about???

Just say what you mean?

We had our referendum and we decided to remain part of the UK.

And the results were that close that no labor nor conservative government any time in the near future are apt to wish or allow another referendum far as i can establish.

Hopefully, that changes, but i really don't see it happening, and its not like we can put humpy dumpty back together wave a magic wand and make Scotland part of the EU once again.

Simple as that really.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm not going to debate/argue with your every sentence, if you cant formulate a normal response why even bother?

That's a dictitorial trait.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Do you honestly think I'd defend Germany? It's probably true there are a lot of Nazis, always have been, they didn't just disappear in the old days, some had important skills that were needed. And so yes culturally Nazi ideology is in more households than I'd care to admit part of the self identification.
Even today.

And now? Kill us rape us bomb us into oblivion for a bit of devastated land? Because Nazi?

edit on 3-10-2022 by Peeple because: words

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Read what I posted and then what you posted?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Just say what you mean...

Heck I only really even quote someone when I want to double post or forgot to say something hehe.

It's all up here, all I have to do is read it once and that's enough for a response.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Sounded normal to me, but let's not derail this thread, eh?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: midicon

Need to work with the tools we have at our disposal through midicon.

Democracy may well be a prison of sorts where most people cannot see the bars, but to date its the best form of governance devised by man and far more desirable than the alternatives on offer.

Sometimes now and then we get someone with vision and integrity. It's difficult now though with the media being co-opted and an internet that can be used for whatever. But your right it is sort of an illusion, maybe that's better than mob rule.
Ever onward Andy!

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join